Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (754406 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 20, 2015
enilim:

interview was on the 12th may, visa was issued 19th may.
Congrats...I bet u explained those satisfactorily.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 20, 2015
Nice one @UBKtech! are you an IMG too? You you appear to have firsthand experience of how its going down over there.
Seeing as it is that JCU and Flinders appear to be in urban areas, can you suggest any uni located in the countryside offering Masters Programs in Public Health/Primary Care/Paliative Care etc.

Also, as to practicing in regional areas, I understand exceptions are given for Afterhours practice, kindly say a thing or two about it please.

Any other contributions you might have on the issue of Nigerian IMGs/health workers generally in Aus esp on; getting in, good locations, settling down, and the ULTIMATE -- Jobs. Info from people like you are in demand here.

Thank you
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 10:31pm On May 20, 2015
ferdimako:

Congrats...I bet u explained those satisfactorily.
He dos'nt have a choice. DIBP are very open to applicant, CIC wont even give u that oppurtunity to explain.. The rate of denial in Canada thread is very alarming

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 20, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

He dos'nt have a choice. DIBP are very open to applicant, CIC wont even give u that oppurtunity to explain.. The rate of denial in Canada thread is very alarming
Na for the PDP members to defect...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 10:59pm On May 20, 2015
ferdimako:

Na for the PDP members to defect...
I tell u men...its terrible for those guys heading to south america
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 2:14am On May 21, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

They cant b d same even tho both are made in china. U hav steady electricity there y buying another batery anyway?

I know they have standards though. I take the laptop out a lot and its embarrassing when you need laptop for few min and you start looking for a socket no be TV na

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by amynuch: 2:20am On May 21, 2015
ewagbamio:
Nice one @UBKtech! are you an IMG too? You you appear to have firsthand experience of how its going down over there.
Seeing as it is that JCU and Flinders appear to be in urban areas, can you suggest any uni located in the countryside offering Masters Programs in Public Health/Primary Care/Paliative Care etc.

Also, as to practicing in regional areas, I understand exceptions are given for Afterhours practice, kindly say a thing or two about it please.

Any other contributions you might have on the issue of Nigerian IMGs/health workers generally in Aus esp on; getting in, good locations, settling down, and the ULTIMATE -- Jobs. Info from people like you are in demand here.

Thank you
@ewagbamio, good to know I've got a colleague here. Am also am IMG and an interested in MPH 2016. Have you gotten any shool yet? Please let me in, on any news about best choice of school with respect to work-demand and stabilisation. Will be glad to read from you. I will be in Launceston next month though. I hope to start my application process while in assuie.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:45am On May 21, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

I tell u men...its terrible for those guys heading to south america
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 6:56am On May 21, 2015
^^abi na north....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:00am On May 21, 2015
mrnilobrawn:
^^abi na north....
Too many applicants are troubling them and such refusals should be expected. And with less fund and plans not to go back...they are at their mercy.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:48am On May 21, 2015
symbian03:

No worries!!! tongue

Lol...me self don dey folio dem talk that 'No Worries'
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 7:50am On May 21, 2015
ferdimako:

Much applicants are troubling them and such refusals should be expected. And with less fund and plans not to go back...they are at their mercy.
I dont think fund is the issue with them or plans not to go back after studies, mayb much applicants...

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Jetspeed: 8:00am On May 21, 2015
ferdimako:

I think ur MBA was assessed...when did u finish that program? If you want a state or region to sponsor u, u must deal with them first after doing ur test of English. That special condition is not good news oh...if not, rake up points from experience and English test and head for 189.

My MBA was in April 2008. My nominated occupation (Facilities Manager is not listed in 189)
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Jetspeed: 8:03am On May 21, 2015
chase123:
how were you able to get a positive assessment from VETASSESS when your IELTS result was not band 7 in all the papers

it is not required
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:05am On May 21, 2015
JCU (Both Campuses) are in regional areas.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:08am On May 21, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

I dont think fund is the issue with them or plans not to go back after studies, mayb much applicants...

Have sent u a couple of mails n u don't reply any
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 8:13am On May 21, 2015
mobuch:

Have sent u a couple of mails n u don't reply any
Really, do resend if u can...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Pmiller1: 9:13am On May 21, 2015
adim02:
please Pmillar1 please i cant asses my nairaland mail just mail me.frankkyabua@gmail.com
thanks

Done... Pls kindly reply
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:37am On May 21, 2015
Jetspeed:

My MBA was in April 2008. My nominated occupation (Facilities Manager is not listed in 189)
Figure that out then and deal with any willing and available state or region.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:41am On May 21, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

It can't be ...I don't see the reasons y the Japanese, south koreans, Saudi Arabians and Chinese will be getting. Or are they rejecting Nigerian money?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2015
bossladyMo:

Lol...me self don dey folio dem talk that 'No Worries'

lol... you've been long overdue now. Two young ladies helped me and when I said thank you, I was actually expecting at least one "no worries" but surprisingly, they both said "no worries" at the same time lollll I just dey laugh dey go. Every body na ur mate tongue

Hi mate, we got some barbie event tonight.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 10:46am On May 21, 2015
symbian03:

lol... you've been long overdue now. Two young ladies helped me and when I said thank you, I was actually expecting at least one "no worries" but surprisingly, they both said "no worries" at the same time lollll I just dey laugh dey go. Every body na ur mate tongue

Hi mate, we got some barbie event tonight.
The babes them fine? I go show for the party
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 10:49am On May 21, 2015
ferdimako:

It can't be ...I don't see the reasons y the Japanese, south koreans, Saudi Arabians and Chinese will be getting. Or are they rejecting Nigerian money?
When u apply to canada u will know whatsup. They hate nigerians jare. Beside there visa application is not straight forward.....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:04am On May 21, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

When u apply to canada u will know whatsup. They hate nigerians jare. Beside there visa application is not straight forward.....
haha
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Pmiller1: 11:22am On May 21, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

He's right @Fedis, Those VO's are really pissing me off...#Confused
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lilspiceyy(f): 11:23am On May 21, 2015
Pmiller1:

He's right @Fedis, Those VO's are really pissing me off...#Confused
Hehehehehe
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Pmiller1: 11:38am On May 21, 2015
lilspiceyy:

Hehehehehe
Thanks to u dear, am getting there... Can't wait to hear ur good news... Not putting my heads in one basket again...#AussieOnMyMindBadly grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:46am On May 21, 2015
mrnilobrawn we see canada as milk and honey that's why they are making things difficult.don't worry when Nigerians notice Aussie visa policy will change.No country wants his countryman to be unemployed unlike nigeria that prefers foreigners to work for them.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 21, 2015
thanks Bosslady and amynuch, I dont know why but I just have this love for JCU. Plus, I suspect if i were to get a Job, I can then switch to part time studies after changing my visa class. Neat looking plan on paper but UBKtech, the grand dame of the Australia thread -- the bosslady and the rest of the wise folks will have more authentic contributions.

@amynuch, i haven't started my application yet. Hoping to start next month or July as Redreact advised a few posts back. My plans are still very at infancy but i like planning things to the last detail. In the final analysis, I will want to settle and work in Aussie and I'm trying to tailor all my moves towards that thus the reason for choosing regional schools. My plan is to take the AMC 1 in india in about a month's time and the land in OZ in feb via a Masters Program then look for after hours or rural/remote job, then AMC 2/PESCI etc to get full reg.

The parts i have not figured out are:
I will like to do the masters in a rural/remote area where jobs might be easier to come by i really need info on good locations for rural jobs so i can position myself close to such a place.

What is going on in Lauceston? Since you are already there you can meet up with other IMGs on ground and extract as much info as possible. Local info is invaluable and to me that is the only missing ingredient here. I just made contact with some old Med Schl Colleagues based in Auss, the moment I have more info i'll let you know

I thought i saw an email you put here earlier but when i got to my table to reply your post, I didnt see it again .
you can reach me thru egbamio@gmail.com will get across to you ASAP
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by omooba2015(m): 1:21pm On May 21, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Yes ooo, den just dey chop our money there ni joo
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by omooba2015(m): 1:49pm On May 21, 2015
Hello great people in the house, pls i assessed my eligibility in,i have the score of 75points for visa 189..... 80points for visa 190..... And 85points for visa 489. because i had B.Sc. and i have been working in firms for past 8yrs now. Pls help me what do you think i can do, I also have intension going for MBA in Australia. Is it after i get the Admission,i can apply for my visa,or am i going to fill the skilled form for visa application.pls those that know about it,throw light,i m confuse. Thanks all
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by amynuch: 1:54pm On May 21, 2015
@ ewagbamio, thanks alot. I just sent you an email. Hope to hear from you soonest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.