Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (31694 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2012
Bamz:

haha sure u're a big girl now
Bamz my bro, am now a big babe ooo. I even tank my luck, dat d foam didnt fall off frm my chest then. But i no gree d guy touch or hug dat day.
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by joerux60: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2012
yea as you know it has a head. when the mind of that one starts acting, it can can take over
control of everything else.

Duxe:

lol..does any1 ever have control over the 'bone'? I hear the 'bone' has a mind of its own n can be stubborn! Hehehe..
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by ifihearam: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
Will never forget this occasion in my secondary school days,I was in SS1 and I she was a JSS2. I really had a crush on this pretty innocent looking girl. It was the norm in my school to flog all late comers and that fateful day me and my babe(for my mind ooooo)came late and the teacher decided to give each and everyone of us 6 strokes each. I smartly stepped forward and received mine,it was painful but I acted like it wasn't,when it got to the turn of this lil babe I had the biggest crush on,she started crying because according to her she wasn't feeling too well so I bounced back like superman to receive her portion for her.

Omo the teacher increased the tempo of the flogging this time because i withstood the former,when I bore it to the 4th stroke,I broke down in tears rubbing my bum bum,feelin if my skin peeled. The most annoying thing is,the babe I was forming superman for started laughing her useless arse off alongside with all on the assembly ground. I regretted ever playing superman role and from that day my name changed to breaking down superman.

15 Likes

Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by SimplySEA(m): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
illitrate: she was only giving me her number when i had a very hard er ection and she noticed it. angry angry angry angry
Guy no mind them jor! The best time to talk, na wen there's full network....!
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Kgdavid(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
lol lots of funny stories hear mine. once the girl i was absolutely mad about came to me and asked me out and as my heart pounded furiously against my chest, i cooly replied "im not allowed to date". she looked at me for some good seconds and asked did you just say that? i was a kid btw

other experiences include:
"contracting" a boner while walking on a main road...full blooded one visible to all..the girl i was with was just laughing..funny thing is i actually didnt like her.

then there was a time i liked a girl i didnt really know and wanted her number. so i asked her friend who happened to be my friend as well for the number...she texted it to me. i then replied her telling her how much i liked her friend. i got a reply asking "is this some kind of sick joke?" i checked the number i had texted. i had accidentally sent it to the girl i liked instead...

all these happened as a teenager...pretty much been pimpin since i turned xx
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Duxe(f): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
Watermelon: I don't think wat u did was wrong the last time i did brain ct and MRI scans, the drs insisted that i wear gowns and its even outside naija

my brother, in that hospital, for a brain ct, u don't 'waste' a gown on the patient. And being an intern then,there was no form of humiliation i did not see!
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
ifihearam: Will never forget this occasion in my secondary school days,I was in SS1 and I she was a JSS2. I really had a crush on this pretty innocent looking girl. It was the norm in my school to flog all late comers and that fateful day me and my babe(for my mind ooooo)came late and the teacher decided to give each and everyone of us 6 strokes each. I smartly stepped forward and received mine,it was painful but I acted like it wasn't,when it got to the turn of this lil babe I had the biggest crush on,she started crying because according to her she wasn't feeling too well so I bounced back like superman to receive her portion for her.

Omo the teacher increased the tempo of the flogging this time because i withstood the former,when I bore it to the 4th stroke,I broke down in tears rubbing my bum bum,feelin if my skin peeled. The most annoying thing is,the babe I was forming superman for started laughing her useless arse off alongside with all on the assembly ground. I regretted ever playing superman role and from that day my name changed to breaking down superman.

That's too bad. sad sad
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Hotdiamond(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
ifihearam: Will never forget this occasion in my secondary school days,I was in SS1 and I she was a JSS2. I really had a crush on this pretty innocent looking girl. It was the norm in my school to flog all late comers and that fateful day me and my babe(for my mind ooooo)came late and the teacher decided to give each and everyone of us 6 strokes each. I smartly stepped forward and received mine,it was painful but I acted like it wasn't,when it got to the turn of this lil babe I had the biggest crush on,she started crying because according to her she wasn't feeling too well so I bounced back like superman to receive her portion for her.

LWKMD LOLZ. Guy you funny die
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by bonna4u(m): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2012

hahahahaha. That girl baa.....d
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Pennywise(m): 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2012
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by ibsureboy: 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2012
Hi guys,this is my first post on NL.I feel so gud to be part of this. Well on this particular day I was coming back from school and as an omoboy from a reping school from the Island I heading down to my girlfriend aos.
The thing is I got home that evening only to discover that my trousers was torn in that part. I began wondering if I didn't give away too much info..... cryHi guys,this is my first post on NL.I feel so gud to be part of this. Well on this particular day I was coming back from school and as an omoboy from a reping school from the Island I heading down to my girlfriend aos.
The thing is I got home that evening only to discover that my trousers was torn in that part. I began wondering if I didn't give away too much info.....
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2012
Bleble-swag:
Uhummmm.......dat day i wil never 4get, na so i dey 1 resturant na e dis guy approach n begin toast o, after enough forming 4 d guy na i tel am say, ok i wil tink abt it, den i stand 2 take my leave, see were Bleep up 4 show, as i was abt 2 stand up, oh meh na so i begin mess, omg! Every1 dere jst turn n stared @ me, my brethren, dats d greatest shame i've ever xperince....me mess 4 public!
WTF?!?! cheesy cheesy
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2012
ibsureboy: Hi guys,this is my first post on NL.I feel so gud to be part of this. Well on this particular day I was coming back from school and as an omoboy from a reping school from the Island I **heading** down to my girlfriend aos.
The thing is I got home that evening only to discover that my trousers was torn in that part. I began wondering if I didn't give away too much info..... cry
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Sijo01(f): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
Emmy9ite: Erm...*dunno* i heard u have pimple and dimple,if we mingle we can jingle and tangle in the jungle. cheesy

disentangle now before i ask mod to bangle you out of this trangle.

1 Like

Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by nuattitude74(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
Mine was inadvertent. As an undergraduate in Uniben way back in the day,I prided myself as a guy dripping with swag and used to be finicky and stylish in my dressing. I was always a hit with the honeyz and I went after only the finest babes on campus. There was dis really stubborn babe that I was chasing in skool then who was a real hot number. I had put the moves on her and she had began feeling me. During one ASUU strike when school was closed, I was @ home cleaning my room one morning when my Dad called me and asked me to hurriedly join him in his Peugeot 505 car to go get something @ Ring Road ( the centre of town ). I was wearing an old shirt, old shorts and bathroom slippers ( both feet different ! ). The clothes had become dirty because I had them on while cleaning the room. I wanted to change the clothes but my lecturer dad impatiently hooted the car horn and hollered that I should just get into the car like dat adding humorously that there was no need to change into my Sunday best. He said all he wanted me to do was just to help him lift stuff into the car after which we would both drive back home. Na so I enter car with dirty clothes and different leg of slippers O ! When we got to Ring Road,everything went fine and I helped Dad to load the stuff into the Car. As popsie attempted to start motor nah,for where?! Motor no gree start O ! Popsie then asked me to go home. I look myself from head to toe and told the guy that I would wait for him. We got a mekanik who told us they had to tow the car to his workshop. Anyway,I decided to go home cos it was past noon. I cudnt get a bike so I self-consciously walked to where Bikes park. As I was walking along, guess who was coming from the opposite direction !? Chai ! None other person but Osarume, the very babe wey I dey toast for skool ! I wanted to turn and flee but couldn't becos we were just a few steps away from each other! And, she was her friends ! Ol boy, e be like say make ground swallow me dat day ! I was smack bang @ Ring Road the centre of Benin city, wearing dirty shirt and shorts and Bathroom slippers with DIFFERENT FEET ! In fact, I be like craze-man. When we walked up to each other,she greeted me. I was so embarrassed ! I wanted to say something but muscle pull catch my Tongue. One of her friends sniggered as if to imply dat my skool effizy na sham all along! My babe looked @ me from head to feet and said "see u in school" ! Chai ! My hand fall dat day !

8 Likes

Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by ITbomb(m): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2012
Sijo01:

See wangling
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by DExplorer1: 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
ibsureboy: Hi guys,this is my first post on NL. I feel so gud to be part of this. Well on this particular day I was coming back from school and as an omoboy from a reping school from the Island I heading down to my girlfriend aos.
The thing is I got home that evening only to discover that my trousers was torn in that part. I began wondering if I didn't give away too much info..... cryHi guys,this is my first post on NL.I feel so gud to be part of this. Well on this particular day I was coming back from school and as an omoboy from a reping school from the Island I heading down to my girlfriend aos.
The thing is I got home that evening only to discover that my trousers was torn in that part. I began wondering if I didn't give away too much info.....
It's glaring!!!

1 Like

Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
D-Explorer:

It's glaring!!!
he has said that alridi..no need repeating.
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Emmy9ite(m): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
Sijo01:

this is not a triangle but a rectangle with bangles. Baby i know we ressemble and like wizkid i must chop bankucheesy
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by DExplorer1: 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2012
Maria-G:
he has said that alridi..no need repeating.
You don already dey shiver. I forgive you grin
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by UKBobo(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
5 years ago, I went to the Thames Festival to do some filming for a friend that sells home-made Ice Cream. As I was filming on the promenade near the National Film Theatre, one svelte, full-ground, Italian PAWG strolled past. I dropped camera sharply and told my friend, I needed to answer a call of nature. 30 yards down, I caught up with her and began talking. As we were rapping, I noticed that I was now at full attention and it was causing tent effect in my baggy military trousers. I moved my camera low to shield it while we began swapping numbers.

Two weeks later, after going Guanabara and getting full service in the back of my car...she said she noticed my assets that day and became excited as it looked thick. I can recommend Italian babes from Calabria...they look more African than European.

1 Like

Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Sijo01(f): 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2012
Emmy9ite: this is not a triangle but a rectangle with bangles. Baby i know we ressemble and like wizkid i must chop bankucheesy

Dont intermingle my words with yours again, else, i will be force to bangle and quadrangle you and give the key to an eagle to take away.
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
D-Explorer:
You don already dey shiver. I forgive you grin
what? Are you high?
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Sijo01(f): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
ITbomb:
See wangling

Relax!
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by oluseye5(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
she was only giving me her number when i had a very hard er ection and she noticed it.
then what was her reaction...complete ur story or did she slap your face.......
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by DExplorer1: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
Maria-G:
what? Are you high?
LOL. Kids cheapest line. I still forgive you. My next reply might just make you cry.
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Idowuogbo(f): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2012
Sijo01:

Dont intermingle my words with yours again, else, i will be force to bangle and quadrangle you and give the key to an eagle to take away.
Eeeee ooo!
*claps for her*
Kpa! Kpa! kpa! Kpakpakpa!
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Idowuogbo(f): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2012
D-Explorer:
LOL. Kids cheapest line. I still forgive you. My next reply might just make you cry.
U sef hia wetin shele ni? lipsrsealed
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
D-Explorer:
I wont fall for this temptation coming from you, cold devil....*walks away*
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
I'd really like for us to stay on topic!

1 Like

Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by bamac(m): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2012
illitrate: she was only giving me her number when i had a very hard er ection and she noticed it. angry angry angry angry
wah? :-|
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by DExplorer1: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U sef hia wetin shele ni? lipsrsealed
Wetin shele na? grin I be Maria uncle, you can report her wrongs to me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You / 5 Types Of Girls I Envy / 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.