Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? (11483 Views)

Poll: Chief MKO Abiola would have been a good president:

Yes: 45% (65 votes)
No: 54% (78 votes)
This poll has ended

MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government / Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) / Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by Fimmy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2008
noooooooo
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by oakklem: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2008
How dare anyone think mko would have been a good president what is the story line of ITT dont you think God almighty rescued nigerians from that national treasury looter.
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by Omolulu(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2008
he might have , he might not have, unfortunately that's the piece of the puzzle we would never solve
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by skyone(m): 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2008
for goodness sake why bringing a dead man, 'in fact a dead theive in Nigerian's future? Ok even though you think he would have made a good presido are you going to wake him up from he's grave? of course no

please i beg you let's move on from these dead people that you might not even find their skull any more in the grave and look for a responsible man with full of clean record like me to become Nigerian president. wink
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by DeepZone: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2008
How dare anyone think mko would have been a good president what is the story line of ITT don't you think God almighty rescued nigerians from that national treasury looter.

If you don't believe in him, why did you vote for him or are you among the ones that voted for Bashir Tofa?
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by reindeer: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2008
Fact is we'll never know.
so lets stop flogging a dead horse( no pun intented grin)
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by lapagegirl(f): 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2008
Noway, he would not have made a better president, that was why God had to come to our rescure.
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by keba(m): 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2008
please talk about the living and not the dead.
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by Akolawole(m): 3:34am On Aug 02, 2008
Kobojunkie:

I do not care what school he attended. But from your post on his life with the military and winning the June 12 election, I (1) can only guess you read all this from books designed to give you one view versus actually living through Abiola era. I am sorry. June 12 was clear Abiola coming in as pal to Babangida. Friendship went sour and we ended up with the same old stupid riots were we have Nigerians hacking at each other for no solid reason but tribalism/racism.

Way before then, Abiola had nothing but the milltary help he got that gave him access to millions of Nigeria's money which he (2) embezzled and yet to be returned to date. (3)He may be your hero but at least be bold enough to accept even his faults if you expect not to be seen as another mind-raped drone or something.

Fact - Abiola was one of the many corrupt leaders we had.(4) He is reason why Telecom is in state it is today in Nigeria
Fact - Even though he played philantropist, it does not in anyway absolve him of his past crimes against the nation
Fact - (5)His relationship with Babangida was part of reason why we came close to an Abiola presidency

(6) You can live in denial of this but anyone who actually lived through and remember Babangida's reign well would be open to admitting that Abiola was sort of his right hand man. I remember when Third Mainland bridge was finished, Abiola was one of those who congratulated the government for a good job.

How i wish we have loads of members who know so much about second and third republic in Nairaland! Is Dr Kitaun still on NL?

1) I dont need to read books written on MKO neither do i need to go to Wikipedia. I think i knew quite a lot about this man at least from 1981 till his unfortunate demise.

2) Do you know of any contract He got from Nigeria government? I will like to know few of his "many" embezzlement.

3) Everyone has his/her own faults but MKO is never my hero as a person but i respect June 12. If i have to list even 100 most respected Yorubas/Nigerians, his name will never be there.

4) How is he responsible for that? Please, i want direct answer. We all knew SM Afolabi was responsible for ID card problem, so What is abiola's one.

5) Yor are very wrong. The most difficult project for Abiola was the Jos convention where he has to face Kingibe(Ex-SDP chairman) Atiku was very helpful so is Arisekola and Adedubu. Do you know how Musa Yaradua has to change Hotel? The role of Atiku Abubakar. The division of 14 SDP governors. Quite a lot. Once Abiola won, the coast was clear. Tofa was IBB's pal as well as the Caliphate's choice for president.

IBB has nothing to do with the success of June 12 but his brilliancy in appointing Prof. Nwosy and Godly Option A4 kiss IBB did not rig the election for him so how did he help Abiola to win then?

6) Which kind Right hand man? Who wasnt IBB's man? IBB is close to everyone. Congratulatory message is nothing. I will give you a better example. In the Inaugural edition of Awolowo foundation at liberty stadium. MKO had a tete a tete before writing cheque for his donation. How about that?
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by Kobojunkie: 4:07am On Aug 02, 2008
Akolawole:

How i wish we have loads of members who know so much about second and third republic in Nairaland! Is Dr Kitaun still on Nairaland?
Second and third republic? Does bringing the second republic into this absolve him of past issues?  HUH??  Why do you need someone else to tell you what you need to say about a man you claim to know so much about?

Akolawole:

1) I don't need to read books written on MKO neither do i need to go to Wikipedia. I think i knew quite a lot about this man at least from 1981 till his unfortunate demise.
Well, if you really know quite a lot, as you claim then why do you continue to remain aloof to the facts about this man. Facts known by many in Nigeria to date?

Akolawole:

2) Do you know of any contract He got from Nigeria government? I will like to know few of his "many" embezzlement.
So if he does not embezzle money directly from Nigerian government means he is clean of embezzlement charges? Can we then say the Tyco CEOS are absolved since they did not embezzle money directly from the government?
Akolawole:

3) Everyone has his/her own faults but MKO is never my hero as a person but i respect June 12. If i have to list even 100 most respected Yorubas/Nigerians, his name will never be there.
I agree that everyone has his/her own faults but that does not mean everyone qualifies for leadership role.
Akolawole:

4) How is he responsible for that? Please, i want direct answer. We all knew SM Afolabi was responsible for ID card problem, so What is abiola's one.
5) Yor are very wrong. The most difficult project for Abiola was the Jos convention where he has to face Kingibe(Ex-SDP chairman) Atiku was very helpful so is Arisekola and Adedubu. Do you know how Musa Yaradua has to change Hotel? The role of Atiku Abubakar. The division of 14 SDP governors. Quite a lot. Once Abiola won, the coast was clear. Tofa was IBB's pal as well as the Caliphate's choice for president.

IBB has nothing to do with the success of June 12 but his brilliancy in appointing Prof. Nwosy and Godly Option A4 kiss IBB did not rig the election for him so how did he help Abiola to win then?

6) Which kind Right hand man? Who wasnt IBB's man? IBB is close to everyone. Congratulatory message is nothing. I will give you a better example. In the Inaugural edition of Awolowo foundation at liberty stadium. MKO had a tete a tete before writing cheque for his donation. How about that?
I don’t even know where to start answering your so called points. But here goes…

1) Read up on ITT and the project to wire up West Africa for telecomm and how abiola was involved. 

2) Anyone who lived through June 12th knew that Tofa and the other guys had no chance. Abiola was the people’s choice from the beginning.  Nigeria went to the polls on june 12th almost knowing that Abiola would be the choice. Why? He was the people’s choice. Kingibe and the others could not even come close. He was also Babangida’s pal. I am not sure if the election was rigged. I cannot say it was because I have no information for me to make such a claim but I do know that abiola knew Babangida and was pals with the man and so when it all fell apart, I was not surprised. Many other people weren’t. At that time I expected some repercussion for him to bed such a man and expect good from him.

3) I advanced countries, such a situation as the one he was involved in back with ITT would have been enough to keep him from any leadership role. The reason why we have people like IBB and the other recycled goons in the house today and people willing to vote for them is cause many of these are willing to play the “EVERYONE HAS DONE SOME WRONG IN THEIR PAST AND SO SHOULD BE ABSOLVED IN SOME WAY”. The money that went missing during the ITT situation remains missing to date. Abiola was in charge and never really answered for the low quality telecommunication tools installed across all of Nigeria during the time he was over ITT.

Anyway, I don’t have any personal vendetta against the man. I did not know him personally but the much I know of him, as a public figure, is enough for me to say he would not have made a good president and I am glad Nigeria was spared that. I am sorry, I believe  if people want to run for office they should work hard from day one to show themselves worthy. Not try to come back to absolve themselves or something. We as Nigerians are too gullible/ too forgiving. We see these people from time and know they are not really the best specimen out there but we still allow them take office, why? We need to put in place stricter rules to ensure we eliminate as many unqualified people as we can so we can have fewer and fewer of the same old nonsense in office.

For pete's sake, we should set our bars high. We should have learnt by now that these people are no good to us no matter how many chances we give them. Imagine after all we have been through, we still have people who have nothing but praise and excuses for the likes of Ibrahim Babangida, Abacha and Obasanjo. Look around a bit more and you will find people who think Shonkekan should return for a second time as president. Unbelievable!! and then we sit and wonder why we continue to get the same old trash?
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by MP007(m): 5:57am On Aug 02, 2008
i dont think so, he would have been like the same old modafuckers!
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by lucabrasi(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2008
@topic
m.k.o abiola like numerous people have said on here was a philantrophist and a man with a great heart,i have met him before albit when i was young and been to his house many times,another thing many people didnt know about him was that other children grew up in his house and he was taking care of their educational e.t.c
in spite of all that he was no better than many nigerian businessmen/politician going by his antecedents,the diffrence was that he was smart enough to spread the money he got by questionable means and nigerians turned a blind eye to his many mis deeds,haing seen the before and after of obasanjo,and knowing the numerous connections abiola had with the millitary,politicians and how much he wanted to be president(reason why he got angry and left npn)i think he would have been doing same thing obasanjo was doing maybe a little bit better
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by abdurrazaq(m): 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2008
This goes to all calling for dropping this issue:
Abiola may have died today but, I don't think there is anything bad/immoral talking about him. Some of us that were not old enough to understand or know what he had done before JUNE 12 can learn from his mistakes/achievements.
No matter how bad or good a man is, he must have critics and blind supporters, the fact that people are talking about all the SUPPOSED bad deeds of Abiola now doesn't mean they hate him.

But, I still feel that, the annulment of June 12 election was just like PAYBACK time.
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by Akolawole(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Second and third republic? Does bringing the second republic into this absolve him of past issues? HUH?? Why do you need someone else to tell you what you need to say about a man you claim to know so much about?
Well, if you really know quite a lot, as you claim then why do you continue to remain aloof to the facts about this man. Facts known by many in Nigeria to date?
So if he does not embezzle money directly from Nigerian government means he is clean of embezzlement charges? Can we then say the Tyco CEOS are absolved since they did not embezzle money directly from the government?I agree that everyone has his/her own faults but that does not mean everyone qualifies for leadership role.I don’t even know where to start answering your so called points. But here goes…

1) Read up on ITT and the project to wire up West Africa for telecomm and how abiola was involved.

2) Anyone who lived through June 12th knew that Tofa and the other guys had no chance. Abiola was the people’s choice from the beginning. Nigeria went to the polls on june 12th almost knowing that Abiola would be the choice. Why? He was the people’s choice. Kingibe and the others could not even come close. He was also Babangida’s pal. I am not sure if the election was rigged. I cannot say it was because I have no information for me to make such a claim but I do know that abiola knew Babangida and was pals with the man and so when it all fell apart, I was not surprised. Many other people weren’t. At that time I expected some repercussion for him to bed such a man and expect good from him.

3) I advanced countries, such a situation as the one he was involved in back with ITT would have been enough to keep him from any leadership role. The reason why we have people like IBB and the other recycled goons in the house today and people willing to vote for them is cause many of these are willing to play the “EVERYONE HAS DONE SOME WRONG IN THEIR PAST AND SO SHOULD BE ABSOLVED IN SOME WAY”. The money that went missing during the ITT situation remains missing to date. Abiola was in charge and never really answered for the low quality telecommunication tools installed across all of Nigeria during the time he was over ITT.

I thought you will be responding to my response in a logical manner.

1) Who told you Abiola is people choice? In Nigeria, there's nothing like that. You have to be nominated by your party, an hurdle that was hard for Abiola. Do you know Abiola was defeated in the first round of SDP convention in Jos? Do you know that Only 3 SDP governors supported his candidature? Do you know that over 80% of SDP governors publicly support Kingibe including Bamidele Olomilua(a yoruba governor for that matter). His popularity among Nigerian is NOTHING at primary election.

2) Abiola is people's choice? I hope you remember that the number of votes cast in Sokoto and sokoto's history with southern candidates from Adam. In the released Results, the ratio of Abiola to Tofa was just 8 to 6.. How on earth could you assume Abiola is completely wanted by Nigerians.

3) There's absolutely no way one could look at Abiola and June 12 without looking at MKO before June 12. Thats why i was asking how much you know him pre-june 12.
I hope you knew why Concord was formed. I hope you knew why Kudirat los this election in Ogun state despite their amazing Wealth. I hope you knew that MKO intend to vie for Nigeria's presidency as far back as 1983. I hope you knew what Umaru Dikko told him of that ambition.

4) ITT was never a Nigeria company. MKO was a director and he might have make a fortune from the project in Nigeria. I hope you are not relying on Fela's International Thief Thief version. Up till now, i dont know how he embezzled through this and i dont believe in hearsay or rumours. I hope you also knew that Abiola was crowned Pillar of sports in Africa as far back as 1976, financing CAF thoroughly.

I have read a lot on Nairaland on Nigeria political facts and most are unfounded, biased and first class lies. I remember how most of them paint Adedubu and oyo state politics. Unknow to them that even in 1999, he was not REALLY relevant in Oyo politics as it was painted here.

@kOBO

I will appreciate if you respond in number sequence but i will not be available tonight to match your american time grin
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by monsho(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2008
@Bankole01

If it is true that M.K.O financed many coups during the dark days of the Military
then, he must have done what he needed to do as a businessman to remain in
business.

Don't tell me you do not know the role DANGOTE is playing in the current polity.
Would DANGOTE had succeeded in becoming what he is today if he had not cont-
ributed to the success of "PEOPLE DESTROYING PEOPLE's" agenda that resulted
in the mass rigging of "1999 GENERAL ELECTION"?

Let us learn never to talk evil of the DEAD for, we will be with them ONE DAY!

My father said to me at a very tender age: "LANRE! Do not search for the faults
of others; do not have evil thoughts about anyone - Instead, look at your own
faults and try to put them in order. Above all, speak in a nice and humble way!

I doubt if this make any sense to you.

Remember, i mean no harm!
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by Akolawole(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2008
monsho:

Don't tell me you do not know the role DANGOTE is playing in the current polity.
Would DANGOTE had succeeded in becoming what he is today if he had not cont-
ributed to the success of "PEOPLE DESTROYING PEOPLE's" agenda that resulted
in the mass rigging of "1999 GENERAL ELECTION"?

What Dangote become is NOT directly from 1999.

Dantata gave him #500,000 (£250,000 in 1978/79) to start the business.

The family make sure "NO Government Policy affect his business".

The family is closer to any government in power.

Abacha's Son tried to start Rice Business and he failed evenin his father's regime.
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by damola1: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2008
Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola would have been the best president Nigeria ever had till date!!!

Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to meet the last Are-Ona Kakanfo of Yoruba land, however his works speak for him.

It takes a player to play the game and win it, he's a player, and he had a caring heart for Nigerians, that's why I ran for presidency.

You all expect pure white to be a ruler, an innocent guy like: patito?,  or okotie, or Gani (SAN), firstly, they cannot win, and if they win by mistake, I doubt if they can succeed.

But MKO was a player, with a heart, and I sincerely doubt if we can have someone like him again to help this country be where it should be!!

God help us, may he rest in Super perfect peace!
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by Toyman(m): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2008
MKO, may is gentle soul rest in peace.

I strongly believe that MKO would have been a good, dedicated, honest and people oriented leader if he was allowed to rule, Nigeria would have been better than what it is today.

He is indeed a great man, the only man that promised nigerians hope.

This man MKO need to be honour even in death, he should be given a state burial.

Dont say anything bad about him.
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2008
abdurrazaq:

This goes to all calling for dropping this issue:
Abiola may have died today but, I don't think there is anything bad/immoral talking about him. Some of us that were not old enough to understand or know what he had done before JUNE 12 can learn from his mistakes/achievements.
No matter how bad or good a man is, he must have critics and blind supporters, the fact that people are talking about all the SUPPOSED bad deeds of Abiola now doesn't mean they hate him.

Tell them ooo,  some people are so paranoid and fragile that they can not stand someone criticizing their stance. GOSH!!!!

abdurrazaq:

But, I still feel that, the annulment of June 12 election was just like PAYBACK time.

EXACTLY the way I feel about what happened June 12.
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by linksav: 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2008
Abiola! the original area father of Isale Eko (Lagosians) Look Abiola was a great man no doubt. But had Abiola Become the president of Nigeria, The guy would have become an emperor by now. I salute him because his struggle spoke for democracy and his death is the sacrifice for demoratic establishment in Nigeria that is why I support that June 12 should be made the Democracy Day in Nigeria. Abiola cannot! make a good President. Anarchy would be the result.

But 3 gboooosah(s) for this Icon!
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by Fhemmmy: 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2008
MKO would have been one of the worse president that the nation has ever seen.
The guy has no idea what politics is all about, he lacks democratical mind, for someone that uses his mode of dressing to be campaigning on election day?
MKO would have slep with all the wives of the governors, senator and all the gils in University would have been in truble, a man that could sleep with the wife of a king and a friend of his.
The man that could spray money anyhow without regard for the currency of his nation.
He would have sold nija to the highest bidder.
Inshort, he has nothing to offer nigeria, lousy and morally bakrupt.
Was he a better candidate at that time, yes he was, but who said lesser devil is always better, devil na devil.
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by Ibime(m): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2008
Akolawole:

Baseless accusation.

Dont put your mouth into what you don't know

Ako, na here you come find me reach? grin

Please leave our arguments for Chelsea thread wink

I just found out that your father Mourinho threatened to leave Benfica 9 games into his tenure unless they offered him new contract. That is why they sacked him. Long throat can never change. grin
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by Akolawole(m): 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2008
@Ibi

I go meet you for in our usual battleground grin
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by Akolawole(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2008
post #4

@Poster, I am going to assume that you do not know the real MKO Abiola, going by the statements you posted up there. Are you kidding me When are we going to learn in this country?? Please look up the true story of Abiola before you go around asking questions like this. Have we not learnt anything in this country by now

And you knew absolutely nothing about him as well

post #40

I am not in Nigeria to get you information on the man
but here is an article online that can give you a better picture of who this was as well. http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/oduyela/092004.html

Oduyela's article is your source on Abiola, it is evident how much you know him. Your US residency shouldnt be a barrier to pool of information on somebody of international repute.

post #71

He becomes a loved man in the eyes of the people, not many bother to verify his version of of stories. Are we created stupid??

Verifying from Oduyela, wikipedia and likes abi?

post #73

I propose you spend more time READING UP what people actually post and less time trying to PSYCHO ANALYZE those you know little of. It might help you a whole lot.

Its so obvious how much you know the man sef
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by chioya(f): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2008
hehehe
MKO for finish us tongue
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by dudubobo1: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2008
He might have been good if installed after all the troubles of annulment but he would have been no better than others if there was no annulment.
He was however a great man who achieved a lot in his lifetime. He stood out among many others for his contributions to humanity. I'll always respect his philosophy and philantrophy which are the reasons he had so many supporters.
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by khufu: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2008
i love MKO, his humility, his humour, his discipline and his numerous business breakthroughs. concerning ITT, he was fortunate to be at the right place at the right time and every Nigerian in that situation would have done exactly what he did or even worse. he would have made a good President considering the fact that he was a man who never forgot where he came from. he would have been a friend to the peasant. well he is now history and i think someday history would absolve him.
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by Shaz(f): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2008
Noo
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by abacus(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2008
No wahala @Kobogunje or what,  I dont even know what to say, cos if i say anything, i will turn to ur likes, then my post wont have basis,

what will u talk of Pastor Adeboye later, what will u talk of Yar - Adua later, what will u talk of Gani,

They are our leaders, work hard to reach that level and find how easy it is,

Jah Bless!
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by oluomok(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2008
What can I say about a dead man? well since he is not opportune to get there I can't predit what he can do, well all i know Is that MKO is a Good man in his life time but he is not perfect in his ways so we can not use that as a yardstick for his perfomace in a presidency trone. The principal thing is God direction that is that If he even have the Mind of God, which i can't say, because my people in Yoruba will say 'ojulamo a o mo nu' 'timutimu kegbin dasin nu' in other words we can only read a man through his face and what he is saying but we can never know what her has in mind.

well MKO is a good person but it is a pity that he does not get to the presidency post, it only God that knows WHY? so lets leave this issue and think about the living suituations.

The way it is difficult for us to know where he is now "Enternity of Hell[color=#990000][/color]", that is that way we ought to look at it, ut you can detarmin where he his now then I think you can answer the Question

Thanks
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by luv2talk(m): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2008
I think God is in the best position to answer that, Period lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? by Nosa77(m): 11:50am On Jun 15, 2009
d people of nigeria definitely fairly and squarely chose abiola, so dey had confidence in him - dat might have given him the advantage and opportunity to start turning d country around.

check out dis link: http://www.modernghana.com/news/221708/1/tb-joshuas-encounter-with-mko-abiola.html

it is an interview which talks about how de late chief mko met with tb joshua 1 year before d election and how tb joshua told him d result,
what do you people tink of dat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign / "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll / Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.