Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East (26872 Views)

Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I / Five Things We Must Stop Doing As Nigerians / Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:18am On Sep 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

most BC cultures were "barbaric".
Islam IS a BC culture.

Anyone who doesn't live the way the prophet did is not practicing true Islam.
and Islam as he wanted it, is brutal.

So such much for the "people (outsiders) make religions wrong" theory.
Some religions, and I hate to say it, promote division and killing thus deserve to be
ousted.

wow you are so lame and dumb. ALL BC CULTURES WERE PAGAN, AND THOSE WERE GREAT GOLDEN DAYS OF SCIENTIFIC PROGRESS, PHILOSOPHY & ASTRONOMY. WE PRODUCED FINE SCIENTISTS LIKE ARISTOTLE, PTOLEMY, ARCHIMEDES, ARYABHATTA, IMHOTEP, EUCLID, etc.

islam is an "AD CULTURE". angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:22am On Sep 15, 2012
KingMichael777:

Fact:And that is why Africa is in the state it is now.. Why worship something that's not real..

stop making repeated base statements. Africa is in such astate now due to colonialism nd its effects and christianiyt & islam puling us backward.

why worship something that isnt real? who says it isnt real? infact it isnt real, it is above real. it is surreal.

you fellows are so narrow. you believe something only when you touch and see it. very materialistic i say. .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:24am On Sep 15, 2012
TerryCarr: far from it
Roman repubic

Iran

Pakistan/India

and we all know Egypt so yeah and Islam came around 600CE grin

THANK YOU! just what i was saying. cool

great books such as the Illiad, the Maharbharata, the Odyssey, Tao philosophy, etc, were compiled during these Pagan ages.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by JallowBah(f): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

YOU ARE STU.PID YOURSELF! YOUR EUROPEAN COUNRIES REBUILT YOUR COUNTRIES ON THE WEATLH OF THE COLONIES AFTER WWII. THEY MADE MAXIMUM USE JUST BEFORE THE COLONIES WOULD DECLARE INDEPENDANCE. INFACT EVEN DURING THE WAR SO MANY NATIES FROM THE COLONIES WHERE SHIPPED TO EUROPE TO FIGHT YOUR DIRTY WAR, MOSTLY INDIANS AND WEST AFRICAN. MOST OF THEM GOT MASSACRED SINCE THEY COULDNT STAND THE COLD, FOREIGN TERRAIn, ETC. DONT TEACH ME HISTORY. I HAVE SEEN THE ENTIRE DOCUMENTARY AND I HAVE READ ON THIS. IT IS ABNORMAL FOR A COUNTRY TO JUST BUILD UP LIKE THAT. GREAT BRITAIN, ESPECIALLY. angry angry angry angry angry

Oh, my bad, I forgot that you know EVERYTHING.
Pleaze, mista pagan, teach me my own history, tell me how bad Norway have always been, and is now. Please.
Compare Norway with every country you wish to, and tell me my own history, about slavery, ww1 and 2. Come on, proove me your skills.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2012
JallowBah:

Oh, my bad, I forgot that you know EVERYTHING.
Pleaze, mista pagan, teach me my own history, tell me how bad Norway have always been, and is now. Please.
Compare Norway with every country you wish to, and tell me my own history, about slavery, ww1 and 2. Come on, proove me your skills.

are you dumb?? do you think i am a jobless timewaster and your personal scribe that i will relate history to you whenever you ask me you have an internet connection. go research on what i said! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by JallowBah(f): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

are you dumb?? do you think i am a jobless timewaster and your personal scribe that i will relate history to you whenever you ask me you have an internet connection. go research on what i said! angry

Here we go again, you come with statements you act like is a fact, and when I tell you to back it up with ACTUAL facts, you go; "oh, google it yourself, blablabla".
Nah, if you want to convince people about anything, you need to back it up as well.

And, oh, you never answered me; where do you work?
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2012
JallowBah:

Here we go again, you come with statements you act like is a fact, and when I tell you to back it up with ACTUAL facts, you go; "oh, google it yourself, blablabla".
Nah, if you want to convince people about anything, you need to back it up as well.

And, oh, you never answered me; where do you work?

i am not interested in convincing you about anything. you are white. you will never be convinced. aslong as my African brothers and sisters are convinced, all is well & good.

i work in the uk. you know that.
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by JallowBah(f): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

i am not interested in convincing you about anything. you are white. you will never be convinced. aslong as my African brothers and sisters are convinced, all is well & good.

i work in the uk. you know that.

Everybody knows where you work; in the country you hate, just for money.

But..who is your boss? What kind of work? Is your boss afrian or european?
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2012
@terry i am not sure what the purpose of those maps/pictures were but erm they don't prove anything.

PAGAN 9JA:

wow you are so lame and dumb. ALL BC CULTURES WERE PAGAN, AND THOSE WERE GREAT GOLDEN DAYS OF SCIENTIFIC PROGRESS, PHILOSOPHY & ASTRONOMY. WE PRODUCED FINE SCIENTISTS LIKE ARISTOTLE, PTOLEMY, ARCHIMEDES, ARYABHATTA, IMHOTEP, EUCLID, etc.

islam is an "AD CULTURE". angry

i am the dumb one, yet you are trying to loop every single pagan civilization into one category..."we produced" LOL. Since when does discovering or inventing make a person or people less barbaric? Some of the methods used to understand human life, ways to kill; etc by the ancient people exceed the level of cruelty exhibited by some of the worst serial killers of our time.

Also if you check the history of Islam, ode oshi, you will know it's roots predate Jesus by thousands of years as it is a branch off of Judaism. Also the customs of Islam are tribal (covering of women, certain beliefs/traditions) and belonged to a specific group in the Arab peninsula that also predates Jesus and even the "Prophet" Mohammad.
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2012
JallowBah:

Everybody knows where you work; in the country you hate, just for money.

But..who is your boss? What kind of work? Is your boss afrian or european?

sorry i cannot disclose personal life, company, type of work, etc. . it is unethical.
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2012
BelaMorena: @terry i am not sure what the purpose of those maps/pictures were but erm they don't prove anything.

i am the dumb one, yet you are trying to loop every single pagan civilization into one category..."we produced" LOL. Since when does discovering or inventing make a person or people less barbaric? Some of the methods used to understand human life, ways to kill; etc by the ancient people exceed the level of cruelty exhibited by some of the worst serial killers of our time.

Also if you check the history of Islam, ode oshi, you will know it's roots predate Jesus by thousands of years as it is a branch off of Judaism. Also the customs of Islam are tribal (covering of women, certain beliefs/traditions) and belonged to a specific group in the Arab peninsula that also predates Jesus and even the "Prophet" Mohammad.

youare very ignorant. islam was obviously influenced by xtianism very much because they have jesus as one of their pophets wheras judaism does not. also covering of women is a purely islamic custom. The early Arab Pagan women were known t be extremely open , outspoken, and at times even matriarchal that is ver the female law of inheritance and dowry comes from, in the arab world). you should read the "Book Of Idols" by Al-Kalbi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

youare very ignorant. islam was obviously influenced by xtianism very much because they have jesus as one of their pophets wheras judaism does not. also covering of women is a purely islamic custom. The early Arab Pagan women were known t be extremely open , outspoken, and at times even matriarchal that is ver the female law of inheritance and dowry comes from, in the arab world). you should read the "Book Of Idols" by Al-Kalbi.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!

Fo0l, where did X-tianity get it's inspiration? Where is it's roots from? JUDAISM. The core to all three religions, the lifestyles and practices ALL predate Jesus. In fact Jesus himself didn't support "denominations" as he felt they were all preaching the same gospel, which is true. The difference is the name in deities, the fact the christianity allowed non Israelis to follow their traditions, and the fact that Islam believes Mohammad to be the last prophet. Otherwise the root to them all predate Jesus. That is an undeniable fact.

Islam IS Arab culture. Islam's prevalence any where other than the Saudi Arabian peninsula is a direct result of Arab imperialism.

Why do you have to wear their traditional clothing? Speak Arabic (and don't deny the hierarchy within the Islamic faith with those who can understand Arabic being the highest regarded), why do you pray to Mecca? ... and so on.
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2012
BelaMorena:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!

Fo0l, where did X-tianity get it's inspiration? Where is it's roots from? JUDAISM. The core to all three religions, the lifestyles and practices ALL predate Jesus. In fact Jesus himself didn't support "denominations" as he felt they were all preaching the same gospel, which is true. The difference is the name in deities, the fact the christianity allowed non Israelis to follow their traditions, and the fact that Islam believes Mohammad to be the last prophet. Otherwise the root to them all predate Jesus. That is an undeniable fact.

Islam IS Arab culture. Islam's prevalence any where other than the Saudi Arabian peninsula is a direct result of Arab imperialism.

YOU DUMBA$$! DOES JESUS a.k.a profit issa & HIS SO-CALLED MIRACLES AND OTHER ADVENTURES PREDATE HIS OWN BIRTH!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

YOU DUMBA$$! DOES JESUS a.k.a profit issa & HIS SO-CALLED MIRACLES AND OTHER ADVENTURES PREDATE HIS OWN BIRTH!! angry angry angry angry

Monkey, if you read the bible you would know it does not start with the birth of Jesus now does it? grin

So if the religion is ONLY about Jesus why start with the myth of Genesis, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses,King David and so forth? grin You damn fo0l. Those people were Jews who were NOT christian but followed Judaic principles..Just like Jesus did..
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2012
fcking fo0l. grin
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2012
Cat got your tounge ogunfe?
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by JallowBah(f): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

sorry i cannot disclose personal life, company, type of work, etc. . it is unethical.

Lol. Let me guess; you probably work for a white, british dude that you smile to every damn day, and if he EVER discovered how you really are, you would be fired in a heartbeat.
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by JallowBah(f): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

Wait..what?
You never heard about christians who cover? Never? Go google.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2012
JallowBah:

Lol. Let me guess; you probably work for a white, british dude that you smile to every damn day, and if he EVER discovered how you really are, you would be fired in a heartbeat.

keep guessing. .
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by Fulaman198(m): 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2012
This entire thread had been derailed from Africans losing their culture and becoming more and more Westernized to talks about B.C. rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2012
BelaMorena:

Monkey, if you read the bible you would know it does not start with the birth of Jesus now does it? grin

So if the religion is ONLY about Jesus why start with the myth of Genesis, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses,King David and so forth? grin You damn fo0l. Those people were Jews who were NOT christian but followed Judaic principles..Just like Jesus did..

you dumb ar$E! I AM TALKING ABOUT JESUS AND YOU GO RANTING ABOUT GENESIS,ETC... WHY IS JESUS IN THE QURAAN, IF IT IS NOT DERIVED FROM CHRISTIANITY??!!! angry angry angry angry ANSWER ME! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2012
JallowBah:

Wait..what?
You never heard about christians who cover? Never? Go google.

stop butting in between. you dont even have an idea what we are talking about.
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by JallowBah(f): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

keep guessing. .

Nah, I probably hit the spot right there.

How is it a bad thing to answer me if your boss is black or white, and what kind of job you do? You really, really think someone will find out who you truly are? UK aint that big.
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by JallowBah(f): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

stop butting in between. you dont even have an idea what we are talking about.

I am just calling you out on your mistakes.
Christians cover up as well, even to this day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2012
Fulaman198: This entire thread had been derailed from Africans losing their culture and becoming more and more Westernized to talks about B.C. rubbish

these anti-African tribal culture akatas and oyinbos are as usual, destroying our threads! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2012
JallowBah:

I am just calling you out on your mistakes.
Christians cover up as well, even to this day.

are you stupi.d? wtf are you talking about angry
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

you dumb ar$E! I AM TALKING ABOUT JESUS AND YOU GO RANTING ABOUT GENESIS,ETC... WHY IS JESUS IN THE QURAAN, IF IT IS NOT DERIVED FROM CHRISTIANITY??!!! angry angry angry angry ANSWER ME! angry

YOU HAVE GOT THE BE THE IDI0T OF THE MILLENNIUM.! grin grin
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2012
BelaMorena:

YOU HAVE GOT THE BE THE IDI0T OF THE MILLENNIUM.! grin grin

stop name-calling and answer. i know you dont have a proper answer to this. next time think twice before trying to argue with PAGAN 9JA, the one and only. . cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by JallowBah(f): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

are you stupi.d? wtf are you talking about angry

You said that only islamic people cover up, did you not?
I said; Thats wrong, christians do the same.

So, I dont know who is stupid here. Look at what you are writing, I was only telling you the facts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2012
JallowBah:

You said that only islamic people cover up, did you not?
I said; Thats wrong, christians do the same.

So, I dont know who is stupid here. Look at what you are writing, I was only telling you the facts.

just shut your nonsense for once and go elsewhere. i am talking about general Arabs here! Oh Gods, give this foolish woman a kick in her. . i pray to you. .
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by JallowBah(f): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

just shut your nonsense for once and go elsewhere. i am talking about general Arabs here! Oh Gods, give this foolish woman a kick in her. . i pray to you. .

Oh, so only arabs are muslims?

When you write on a public forum, get your facts straight, or do write so that other might understand you are referring to a specific group/countries, as there is muslims all over the world, who go under Islam.
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2012
JallowBah:

Oh, so only arabs are muslims?

When you write on a public forum, get your facts straight, or do write so that other might understand you are referring to a specific group/countries, as there is muslims all over the world, who go under Islam.

just shut up ok. SHUT UP!

did i say only arabs are muslim??!!! I AM DISCUSING ONLY ABOUT ARABS HERE! angry angry angry angry

95% OF WHOM ARE MUSLIMS!

just shut up ok! I WONT REPLY TO YOU! SO JUST SHUT UP!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olubadan Of Ibadanland Lands In London In Style. Photos / Olubadan's Wife, Kudirat Aduke Is Dead / Turbaning Ceremony Of Hon Chibuike R Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.