Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East (26873 Views)

Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I / Five Things We Must Stop Doing As Nigerians / Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
ezeagu:

But you see, the point is that some of these West African festivals were sexual in nature, some had women naked specifically because of sexuality. I understand your point of sexualising nudity in the sense of massive orgies taking place everywhere, or the spread of diseases. My initial reply to you was only to point out that you can't be a traditionalist and be against nudity.

its good you understand that much. Thank you.

i am not against nudity, but times have changed. I am a Pagan , dont forget that. we are ever evolving. we dont go buy any book. tribals today rarely go around nude, because of the corruption that is seeping through our society. t is onlyin remote Papua NEw Guinea or Amazon forests or Bush that your find simple nudity and in its uncorrupt form.

ezeagu:

If people in the forest wanted they'd dress like this:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-cS9cPHNZDyY/TcCLZlYNzUI/AAAAAAAAAVo/FkHOhLfaMUU/s1600/Igwe.jpg[/img]

But even wearing a t-shirt in the humid forest (the Sahel isn't humid like a rain forest) will leave you drenched in sweat.

please dont be so ignorant. the first picture is a masqeraders costume, only used for festive purposes, once in a blue moon. you can hardly see where you are walking through that headdress.

the second pic is from a village. dont think tribals are so obackward. we have had our civilizations (which we started ofcourse). that picture is possibly from Igbo village.
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2012
ezeagu, i think you are just arguing for the sake of arguing and to not give in and destroy your ego. you are getting meaningless with every new post. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2012
ezotik:

^^

judging from this map, it seems u abokis in the north have a lot more work to do. ur culture and civilization is no longer considered african but islamic and we all know islamic = arabization. and u are now in the same category with somalia.

so who knows, very soon we will have a confused negroid from the north like the somali troll screaming how he hates 'africans'. grin

[size=32pt]OK WHO THE F*** SAID EVERYTHING IS PERFECT TODAY! WHY DO YOU THINK I AM ARGUING LIKE MAD HERE!!!! [/size]angry angry angry angry angry

[size=32pt]IT IS BECAUSE IT IS UPTO "US" TO PUT WRONG THINGS RIGHT OURSELVES![/size] angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
Fulaman198:

We so-called Abokis actually have less work to do. Our music actually still uses traditional African instruments, a lot of you "non-Abokis" use keyboards and Western instruments to play your music.

Our music is also pentatonic so it goes along the lines of traditional African music. Also that map is a fluke, There are different kinds of "African cultures". Also not all of Russia is Orthodox, just like not all of India is Hindu, there are more Muslims in India for example than the rest of the middle east.

Fulaman, it is time we give these baboons a lesson on instruments such as the Djembe, Kora, Balafon, Njarkaa, Kikaaki, ,etc. .
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2012
somalia4: somalis have been muslims longer than arabs in egypt, syria, iraq, iran, pakistan, india, malaysia. the first hijra was to present day zeila in somalia.

so we are not confused. we have been muslims since the religion was revealed more than 1400 years ago.

and what were you for the more than 5000 years before that
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2012
ezotik: excuses upon excuses. and lol @ saying u still have ur nigerian accent. that was funny. grin grin

my thing is, if u are going to whine about westernization, u should be able to do ur thing amongst ur people not living in the comfort of a western society and then whining about it. why cant u build ur wealth at home? or is because u lack the know-how and have to rely on oyibo to employ u? and put u to 'good' use?

and oh, dem asians are becoming westernized also. http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/19/korea.beauty/index.html

Why should i build my wealth at home?? they messe up my Nation, made us poor and took all the wealth and walked away. why should i suffer for their wrongs. NO WAY! i am going their to get back my due. i will have to tae maximum utility and advantage from them. hopefully i shall sponsor other of country people to emigrate by raising funds.

and as for the Asians:

PAGAN 9JA:

[size=32pt]OK WHO THE F*** SAID EVERYTHING IS PERFECT TODAY! WHY DO YOU THINK I AM ARGUING LIKE MAD HERE!!!! [/size]angry angry angry angry angry

[size=32pt]IT IS BECAUSE IT IS UPTO "US" TO PUT WRONG THINGS RIGHT OURSELVES![/size] angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Looooool.

Fula and pagan....SLAYED.

stup.id woman. dont you have any arguments to make angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2012
ezotik:

^^

judging from this map, it seems u abokis in the north have a lot more work to do. ur culture and civilization is no longer considered african but islamic and we all know islamic = arabization. and u are now in the same category with somalia.

so who knows, very soon we will have a confused negroid from the north like the somali troll screaming how he hates 'africans'. grin

and "WHO" made this map tomorrow i will make a new map and shove it in your face. then maybe, we can all have a laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2012
KingMichael777:

Western civilization has contributed much to this world.. Both blacks and whites of the western world. So be grateful.

i wont be grateful . they have stolen our free, independent lifestyle and have complicated it. life today is frustrating and stressful.

and the blacks hardly contributed anything except, for drug-culture, rap music (with ayanle's favourite word "nigerrrr" always used), rascism, loos-morality, gang-wars, p.ornographic content, etc. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by Fulaman198(m): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

and "WHO" made this map tomorrow i will make a new map and shove it in your face. then maybe, we can all have a laugh.

The map I am sure was made by Europeans it is so inaccurate I don't even know where to begin.

It doesn't highlight areas where people are even "pagans" in some regions like in south america or where people are Catholic and Muslim in some parts of India

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2012
Fulaman198:

The map I am sure was made by Europeans it is so inaccurate I don't even know where to begin.

It doesn't highlight areas where people are even "pagans" in some regions like in south america or where people are Catholic and Muslim in some parts of India

as usual they ignore us. i am used to it.

anyways, i have seen loads of such useless maps online drawn by ignorants. heres an example:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by JallowBah(f): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2012
Fulaman198:

"local religions."

[img]http://2.bp..com/-X_aSBmNzb1k/T5MoKtkuYII/AAAAAAAAClA/qNvr6hpntPQ/s1600/world-religions-map.gif[/img]
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by JallowBah(f): 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
Pagan, lol.
The first one makes fun of EVERY damn country other than USA. You dont have any sense of humor??
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by ezotik: 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2012
@ pagan 9ja, it is ok, nobody is stopping u from doing whatever u like...but don't expect anyone to take u seriously. and honestly, the reason i responded to u was that i was genuinely surprised that u of all people is also based abroad and not living with ur kind. i always thought u were with ur people living like a maguzawa hausa that u claim u represent. but hey, i guess even someone like u cannot resist the appeal of a western society. na later e go be o, take care.
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by JallowBah(f): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2012
ezotik: @ pagan 9ja, it is ok, nobody is stopping u from doing whatever u like...but don't expect anyone to take u seriously. and honestly, the reason i responded to u was that i was genuinely surprised that u of all people is also based abroad and not living with ur kind. i always thought u were with ur people living like a maguzawa hausa that u claim u represent. but hey, i guess even someone like u cannot resist the appeal of a western society. na later e go be o, take care.

Nono, he is just -using- the western system. Nothing more. Paying taxes and stuff to UK dont matter, cause -most- of the money go back home. He probably dont even buy food there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
ezotik:

^^

Lol i didnt see this one.

Hilarious.
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
ezotik: @ pagan 9ja, it is ok, nobody is stopping u from doing whatever u like...but don't expect anyone to take u seriously. and honestly, the reason i responded to u was that i was genuinely surprised that u of all people is also based abroad and not living with ur kind. i always thought u were with ur people living like a maguzawa hausa that u claim u represent. but hey, i guess even someone like u cannot resist the appeal of a western society. na later e go be o, take care.

dont worry people have started taking me seriously. what started out as a dream will soon be reality.

there is no internet connection in my native place. it is obvious. i went to the west to escape the povert those oyinbos leftme with. i dont need to tell you my life history.

JallowBah:

Nono, he is just -using- the western system. Nothing more. Paying taxes and stuff to UK dont matter, cause -most- of the money go back home. He probably dont even buy food there.

it doesnt matter. i and my people get the lion's share.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

i wont be grateful . they have stolen our free, independent lifestyle and have complicated it. life today is frustrating and stressful.

and the blacks hardly contributed anything except, for drug-culture, rap music (with ayanle's favourite word "nigerrrr" always used), rascism, loos-morality, gang-wars, p.ornographic content, etc. .

That bold face lie u just said about AAs just proves your idiocy.
You fight facts so much one has to believe you are just trolling. I cant take you serious.

I just cant. Lol.
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

That bold face lie u just said about AAs just proves your idiocy.
You fight facts so much one has to believe you are just trolling. I cant take you serious.

I just cant. Lol.

go for you. you need drugs?
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2012
^^yeah hook me up with your supplier ode oshi!

PAGAN 9JA:

as usual they ignore us. i am used to it.

anyways, i have seen loads of such useless maps online drawn by ignorants. heres an example:

What does maps aimed to make ppl laugh have to do with facts?
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by JallowBah(f): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

dont worry people have started taking me seriously. what started out as a dream will soon be reality.

there is no internet connection in my native place. it is obvious. i went to the west to escape the povert those oyinbos leftme with. i dont need to tell you my life history.

it doesnt matter. i and my people get the lion's share.

And change can also be done WITHIN your country and division. You do know that, right?

Talk to the leader of your country about your poverty.
And it DOES matter. You are sitting here, trolling and trying to make white people look bad, throwing hate at them, thinking it makes you better than any other hateful people. It doesnt.
You are in UK, with everything it brings, and tell yourself you are NOT being a hypocrite. You are.
Everytime you buy food, UK get procentages.
Everytime you buy drinks, clothes, shoes, a new or a old phone, a sim-card, everytime you call home. The computer you have, the internet-access you are using RIGHT NOW. Everything gives percentage of money for UK, still you are sitting down there, calling white people the devils, in their own country.

Well, with all do respect, eff that.
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by TerryCarr(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2012

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
JallowBah:

And change can also be done WITHIN your country and division. You do know that, right?

Talk to the leader of your country about your poverty.
And it DOES matter. You are sitting here, trolling and trying to make white people look bad, throwing hate at them, thinking it makes you better than any other hateful people. It doesnt.
You are in UK, with everything it brings, and tell yourself you are NOT being a hypocrite. You are.
Everytime you buy food, UK get procentages.
Everytime you buy drinks, clothes, shoes, a new or a old phone, a sim-card, everytime you call home. The computer you have, the internet-access you are using RIGHT NOW. Everything gives percentage of money for UK, still you are sitting down there, calling white people the devils, in their own country.

Well, with all do respect, eff that.

I hate talk. give us money and we can talk.

your below write-up is worthless. the uk pays me the salary and take back a small % in the above mentioned ways. the remaining i keep. the money paid and taken back cancels out. it is like money i never had.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

stup.id woman. dont you have any arguments to make angry

grin
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by MrsChima1(f): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2012
I know Nigerians are like please STFU bush niggas you are embarrassing us. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by JallowBah(f): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

I hate talk. give us money and we can talk.

your below write-up is worthless. the uk pays me the salary and take back a small % in the above mentioned ways. the remaining i keep. the money paid and taken back cancels out. it is like money i never had.

Lol. And where do you work?

the only reason you think its worthless, is because you dont have a good answer to it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by Fulaman198(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2012
JallowBah:

"local religions."

[img]http://2.bp..com/-X_aSBmNzb1k/T5MoKtkuYII/AAAAAAAAClA/qNvr6hpntPQ/s1600/world-religions-map.gif[/img]

That is more accurate thank you. Hope all is well with you Jallow.
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by Fulaman198(m): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
I know Nigerians are like please STFU bush niggas you are embarrassing us. grin grin grin grin grin

That is because Nigerians have forgotten that their roots are the bush and would like to be as American as possible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2012
JallowBah:

Lol. And where do you work?

Yje only reason you think its qorthless, is because you dont have a good answer to it.

st.upid idiotics i have to deal with.

PAGAN 9JA:

Why should i build my wealth at home?? they messed up my Nation, made us poor and took all the wealth and walked away. why should i suffer for their wrongs. NO WAY! i am going there to get back my due. i will have to take maximum utility and advantage from them. hopefully i shall sponsor other of country people to emigrate by raising funds.
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
Fulaman198:

lol it still proves you guys are heavily influenced by Arabs/Islam.
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by JallowBah(f): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

st.upid idiotics i have to deal with.

Lol.

Guess you work for some british folks.
Re: Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East by TerryCarr(m): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2012
Fulaman198:

it's not about the Religions it is a map of the "civilizations"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Clash_of_Civilizations

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olubadan Of Ibadanland Lands In London In Style. Photos / Olubadan's Wife, Kudirat Aduke Is Dead / Turbaning Ceremony Of Hon Chibuike R Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.