Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (880075 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Ninapha(f): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tnks for taking ur time to reply. Ur advice is explicit and understood.

Wd be followed up as advised. Thnks a mil.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
leocolin: HELP!!!.....for the past five months my hands and body is always shaking especially in the morning when i wake up from bed, now it has gotten to the point where i find it difficult to use my cutlery properly, take a glass of water or even study. I had to quit from my phone repair biz because of this problem because i cant solder or couple customer's phone properly.

plsssss is there something to do or drugs to take to stop it or is it an affliction so i better go for a deliverance . I'm not on drugs, neither do i smoke but i do eat beans like 3 to 4 times on a daily basis, could that be the cause?

Sir,i can't bet if this might be TREMOR.But then,it is a wise decision if you book an appointment with a doctor.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Bograd83(f): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello Doc, pls l dont know what had bn happening to me since last month if am walking l ll just discover dat my back do hurt me as if robe tie on my back l dnt know d cause pls whats ur advice
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bograd83: Hello Doc, pls l dont know what had bn happening to me since last month if am walking l ll just discover dat my back do hurt me as if robe tie on my back l dnt know d cause pls whats ur advice

Bograd! Bograd!! Bograd!!!

How many times do i call you?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Yetoonde24: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello Doctor pls what other antibiotic can be used to treat staph infection apart from the ciprofloxin and septrin I was given @ d hospital after d lab test dt confirmed heavy growth of s.aureus.. Am having womanly discharge, very itchy @ times. Apart from dat, my entire body itches me @ times. Is dere really a cure for staph? And will if affect my fertility. Thanks
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Perpetual459: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
LuckyG1:

Why shouldn't you eat well? You lacked appetite? What is troubling your person? Are you stressed? May be something bothering you and bottling it inside,could it anything with your work,house,money,health or isolation?

Why not attend to the problem triggering this lack of appetite of yours.May be it could last for a while and gently it will resolve normally.Sometimes we all lack appetite,changing your environment(holiday things and leisure) may help and putting off eating your dislike may help boil up appetisation.

Honestly,i can't tell if that vitamin can be of help to you but you may have some improvement using MULTIVITAMINS.

For the best an appointment with a PSYCHOLOGIST/DIETITIAN is pivotal.
none of the problems listed above is disturbing me,I take life easy for myself o,anyway tanx
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by rhymaholic: 1:52am On Sep 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2014
Yetoonde24: Hello Doctor pls what other antibiotic can be used to treat staph infection apart from the ciprofloxin and septrin I was given @ d hospital after d lab test dt confirmed heavy growth of s.aureus.. Am having womanly discharge, very itchy @ times. Apart from dat, my entire body itches me @ times. Is dere really a cure for staph? And will if affect my fertility. Thanks

When was the test done?

Have you done another test(HVS/ENDOCERVICAL MUCUS MCS)?

How many days did you treat yourself of this staphyloccocal infection?

Is it only PRURITIC VULVAE(Itching of the vulv.a) you are experiencing with skin itching? What about pains why doing sex.ual interco.urse(DYSPAREUNIA) and also urinating(DYSURIA)?

Have you gone for URINE MCS?

To start with,there is a cure for staphylococcal infection.Staphylococcal infection proves stubborn sometime due to the following factors:

1)Poor or a drudging defense system of immunity of the body.

2)Treating the infection halfway.Most people will have this infection as an hectic disturbances because they only take drug(s) to wipe away their symptom(s),the moment the symptom shadows off drug taking is ceased.

3)Characteristic adaptation of the bacterium to that specific medication.Once a bacterium has become used to a drug,you may have no special result using that same drug to treat your infection.This is why we have many drugs around but the resistances shown by the bacterium is increasing too.Once you don't treat to the finish,there may be a tendency that coming to treat for the second and the third may be difficult because the staphylococcal species has change its external coat known by that drug to another.

4)Nosocomial infection(hospital infection).It is not a surprise anymore that some infection can be gotten from the hospital.Staphylococcus spp are normal flora in our body except for poor endogenous defensive mechanism that plot them into working negatively.Atleast normally they reside in our rectum,our mouth,skin and faeces.People with staphylococcal infection history may suffer its repetition on a regular visit to the clinic especially if such a person has underwent some form of operation.

5)Irradiation: when the body is expose to some level of ionising irradiation,it can lower the body immunity and this can allow these microbes to have a home again in the body.This does not mean irradiation as a pattern of diagnosis is not important.It is.

6)Some form of operation(let's say XENOGRAFTING) where the recipient may suffer iatrogenic immunosuppression inorder to allow the tissue or organ to be transplanted.This process may reduce the body defense mechanism and this may provoke the bacteria to work itself again.

7)Some infection can welcome another failure to treat one can provoke another for example,Gonorrhoea nesseriae and Chlamydia trachomatis are brothers and sister.

Staphylococcal infection is not a recognised P.I.D,so it can't affect fertility.It is mainly known as FOOD-BORNE DISEASE.The exception here is that staphylococcal infection could go polymicrobe with other microbes in the pelvic region as in the case of some OOPHORITIS(inflammation of the ovary) and SALPINGITIS(inflammation of the fallopian tubes) and this is because these organs are situated close by to the abdominal cavity where most staphylococcal strains reside.In such a case,fertility can be hindered in a good percent.

Intravenous infused FLUCLOXACILLIN is very help for resistive staphylococcal infection.You are adviced not to use this drug until a doctor follows suite.This is because,its usage should be managed and you should be monitored.On usin the drug,the CIPROFLOXACIN/SEPTRIN should be stopped and a antifungal drug should be used as a support to avoid Candida albican disturbance.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2014
rhymaholic: Goodday doctor, 3 days after making love to my wife after a long time i noticed discharges from my penis. I started having pains while urinating, i took a pack of cynotec misoprostol 14tablets for 7days.. The pain reduced (almost stopped) but for the past 1 week the discharge still persisted, is there any anti-biotic i can use to kill this bacteria. Before now, my wife said she usually has discharges from her vagina which she hasn't completely treated.. I'm thinking thaat was how i contracted it... What anti-biotic would clean me totally of this bacteria? Awaiting ur response

Do a URINE M/C/S to screen for a UTI and follow sensitivity.Your wife should do HVS as well as URINE M/C/S and sensitivity should be followed equally.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by SmashingM(f): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2014
Hi Doctors in the house, please is it safe to treat malaria in the first trimester of pregnancy? If the answer is no, please what should be done to reduce the symptoms? Thanks.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
SmashingM: Hi Doctors in the house, please is it safe to treat malaria in the first trimester of pregnancy? If the answer is no, please what should be done to reduce the symptoms? Thanks.

How sure are you is those symptoms from a malarial attack?

Have you done a test to check for the plasmodium species?

Most symptoms of malaria fever are very much same to that of early pregnancy symptoms.Not forgetting that these symptoms are common with most fevers,a test for the plasmodium spp should be done to tell if it is malaria or not.

Yes,a malarial condition can be handled in the first trimester.Long stayed malaria fever can result to PLACENTA MALARIA which may become too adverse for the fetus to grow mainly in the anemic state.

Don't self-medication,visit your OBS.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by SmashingM(f): 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
Thanks a lot
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
SmashingM: Hi Doctors in the house, please is it safe to treat malaria in the first trimester of pregnancy? If the answer is no, please what should be done to reduce the symptoms? Thanks.

Pls be careful which malaria drug you take in the first tri. Many malaria drugs out there are abortifacients.

See a doctor before doing anything.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Yetoonde24: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
LuckyG1:

When was the test done?

Have you done another test(HVS/ENDOCERVICAL MUCUS MCS)?

How many days did you treat yourself of this staphyloccocal infection?

Is it only PRURITIC VULVAE(Itching of the vulv.a) you are experiencing with skin itching? What about pains why doing sex.ual interco.urse(DYSPAREUNIA) and also urinating(DYSURIA)?

Have you gone for URINE MCS?

To start with,there is a cure for staphylococcal infection.Staphylococcal infection proves stubborn sometime due to the following factors:

1)Poor or a drudging defense system of immunity of the body.

2)Treating the infection halfway.Most people will have this infection as an hectic disturbances because they only take drug(s) to wipe away their symptom(s),the moment the symptom shadows off drug taking is ceased.

3)Characteristic adaptation of the bacterium to that specific medication.Once a bacterium has become used to a drug,you may have no special result using that same drug to treat your infection.This is why we have many drugs around but the resistances shown by the bacterium is increasing too.Once you don't treat to the finish,there may be a tendency that coming to treat for the second and the third may be difficult because the staphylococcal species has change its external coat known by that drug to another.

4)Nosocomial infection(hospital infection).It is not a surprise anymore that some infection can be gotten from the hospital.Staphylococcus spp are normal flora in our body except for poor endogenous defensive mechanism that plot them into working negatively.Atleast normally they reside in our rectum,our mouth,skin and faeces.People with staphylococcal infection history may suffer its repetition on a regular visit to the clinic especially if such a person has underwent some form of operation.

5)Irradiation: when the body is expose to some level of ionising irradiation,it can lower the body immunity and this can allow these microbes to have a home again in the body.This does not mean irradiation as a pattern of diagnosis is not important.It is.

6)Some form of operation(let's say XENOGRAFTING) where the recipient may suffer iatrogenic immunosuppression inorder to allow the tissue or organ to be transplanted.This process may reduce the body defense mechanism and this may provoke the bacteria to work itself again.

7)Some infection can welcom

Intravenous infused FLUCLOXACILLIN is very help for resistive staphylococcal infection.You are adviced not to use this drug until a doctor follows suite.This is because,its usage should be managed and you should be monitored.On usin the drug,the CIPROFLOXACIN/SEPTRIN should be stopped and a antifungal drug should be used as a support to avoid Candida albican disturbance.

Thanks doctor. God bless you.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2014
LuckyG1:

Sir,i can't bet if this might be TREMOR.But then,it is a wise decision if you book an appointment with a doctor.
TREMOR? *scared* I just hope there is a treatment for it, I'll see a doc immediately. Thx for replying.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2014
Doctors please I need help.
Normally I experience a bit of delay in my monthly flow but this month I just notice a thick brownish discharge a week before my monthly flow, now yday the normal flow came but stopped by midnight.
My second day is usually heavy but not even a single drop today pls what could be wrong? Is it an infection?
(No pains, itching or discomfort in my vulva region)
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by miraclebaby: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2014
[quote
author=3cycle]Doctors please I need help.
Normally I experience a bit of delay in my monthly flow but this month I
just notice a thick brownish discharge a week before my monthly flow,
now yday the normal flow came but stopped by midnight.
My second day is usually heavy but not even a single drop today pls what
could be wrong? Is it an infection?
(No pains, itching or discomfort in my vulva region)[/quote] Do a PT.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2014
miraclebaby: Do a PT.
shocked shocked shocked.
I haven't had sex for a very very long time (more than a year).
Can't be Pregnant
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by miraclebaby: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2014
3cycle:
shocked shocked shocked.
I haven't had sex for a very very long time (more than a year).
Can't be Pregnant
May be your hormones are playing trick on you. Visit a gyno, he may recommend hormonal assay if infection is ruled off.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by miraclebaby: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2014
On the other hand, since its first time, you may watch d next cycle and
see how it goes so as not to rush into treating sth that could correct itself as well as gather more info is any more signs come up. Then age is another factor. How advanced are you in age, could be a signal. Just from a concerned sis, not a doc.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 30, 2014
Goodmorning All smiley
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by debybeautyworld(f): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2014
gud am doc, u r really doing a grt job here.
just came across this thread xtaday.
couldn't read through all d pages anyway, but pls what about Doc Kathyekiti?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
LuckyG1:

A phamacy said i should buy ENCEPHABOL TAB.

What's your take? Should i go ahead and purchase it?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by OriginalCytotec: 5:01am On Oct 01, 2014
Hi, in response to your question -

I can supply Cytotec at the following prices:

4 tablets: $50.00USD
8 tablets: $80.00USD
12 tablets: $105.00USD
24 tablets: $180.00USD

For more info see the video below. Thanks.

Official video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIuaUoOrrXA
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by OriginalCytotec: 5:04am On Oct 01, 2014
bobola12345: hello, please where can i get mipsoprostol or cytotec or any abortion pills.. it's urgent. thanks.

Hi, in response to your question -

I can supply Cytotec at the following prices:

4 tablets: $50.00USD
8 tablets: $80.00USD
12 tablets: $105.00USD
24 tablets: $180.00USD

For more info see the video below. Thanks.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 01, 2014
debybeautyworld: gud am doc, u r really doing a grt job here.
just came across this thread xtaday.
couldn't read through all d pages anyway, but pls what about Doc Kathyekiti?

Well,i can't tell where is she by now.She has moved on.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 01, 2014
I wish you all

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by tchiwinnie: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2014
leocolin: A phamacy said i should buy ENCEPHABOL TAB.

What's your take? Should i go ahead and purchase it?
Pls go to a gd hsptl and c a dr. wot u re having may just b a symptom of an underlying illness.Encephabol may nt really do much. Wish u d best.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by debybeautyworld(f): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
LuckyG1:
Well,i can't tell where is she by now.She has moved on.
Tnx for d info
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by hapiness44(f): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2014
Hi docs

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.