Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed (44299 Views)

Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre / NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption / Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by BinghiNya(m): 5:20am On Sep 14, 2012
[quote author=fittty]A Movie is made to ridicule your prophet and you go about murdering an ambassador, 3americans and innocent people... Jeez!!!
I'm happy to serve a living God JESUS CHRIST. I don't fight for him he fights for me... I don't defend him, he defends me...... I don't die for him he died for me!!! Wtf0U are serving a man the god u serve has a master shame on u, goats think better than you do
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by searay(m): 5:23am On Sep 14, 2012
DanIlon: ARE WE REALLY MUSLIMS? CAN WE STOP WHATEVER WE ARE DOING AND TAKE THIS ACTION?

Our beloved prophet has been insulted in an American film released today which is produced by Israel-Jew!

If you truly are Muslim, change your DP to Prophet Muhammad's name and write all goodies you know about him as your status.

Our brothers have already started taking action. In Libya US Ambassador was killed, protests is ongoing around the world, what are we doing? Busy chatting and social networking, right?
Listening to Musics produced by the same people that abused our beloved prophet? Wallahy u will never find happiness in this life and hereafter except u show ur absolute love to Prophet Muhammad SAW. U may not lyk my BC's but I believe u know the only reason why u r alive today is bcs of Prophet SAW. Let's boycott America, Israel and their allies. Itz left to u to make wise decision. I did my part.
Remember, a believer is he who loves Prophet Muhammad (SAW) more than himself, his parents, his family, his wealth and everything!

Let's see who we are tonight............
and the MOD can't hide this post that is boldly calling for violent in the country. Seun, pls ban this terrorist while inviting the SSS to track his IP. Thx.
ThREAD CLOSED!
DanIlon: There is a large crowd protest in Riyadh and jeddah in saudi arabia,and US diplomat are flee from kuwait amid more protest tomorrow after friday prayer this matter is very serious issue.
ban this individual
BinghiNya: fyi the bible is full of pooh
what abt your textbook call koran and Mohammed(P I S S upon Him)?
Mod oya, hide this again

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by BinghiNya(m): 5:27am On Sep 14, 2012
rev king, okotie, and some others will make christianity a good example not to talk of gay bishops, women bishops(4bidden) child molesting priests, fake miracle pastors, fake and continually revised bible in short christianity is a trashy religion Allah Akbar
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by armadeo(m): 5:31am On Sep 14, 2012
fittty:

Is this your religions definition of "PEACE" ?

Help me ask him

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Tadup: 5:31am On Sep 14, 2012
ilugunboy: May Allah punish these Abokis for this profound ignorance on display.. grin
do you love jesus that way?
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by odehaj: 5:35am On Sep 14, 2012
BinghiNya: you are a brainwashed homo erectus the bible isn't a book for right thinking humans
Stop talking as if they gave birth to you last night.The BIBLE was a daily manna to most of the world's greatest inventors.E.g, the
Wright brothers -Airoplane,Henry Hayes etc and like Isaac Newton ho said "I read the Bible daily".That is store room for revelations,visions& deep knowledge.Be born-again today&get a life.Don't go be chanting one counterfeited material that your Mohammad led by the devil to form as holy book. I was privileged to ask Mallam El-rufai once,sir do you mean that in your quoranic recitation you cram d whole thing as if cramming d Bible?He just kpt silent.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by wellmax(m): 5:36am On Sep 14, 2012
BinghiNya: you are a brainwashed homo erectus the bible isn't a book for right thinking humans
Really? Yet your clerics quote the bible τ̅☺ validate their preachings #confused religion
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Tadup: 5:37am On Sep 14, 2012
Super1759: I said it in other tread that naija will start theirs soon and bokoharam will have another reason to execute another act.
Nawa for these people. I thought they said islam a religion of peace?
very peaceful indeed. Just read about it very well to educate your self
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by DrDoGood1(m): 5:38am On Sep 14, 2012
Islam is a religion of peace.
Killing is for a reason, it's allow in islam grin
Violent is another name/identity for islam shocked
Muslim cannot change , you just have to endure living with them. cool
Christians are happy to die because of God while Muslim are happy to kill because of allah cry

I am a christian, i hate nobody but why must islam be prone to violent all the time with every little thing?
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by aspabay(m): 5:38am On Sep 14, 2012
Oh mohammed (piss be upon him) see what you have caused. Why didn't your mother abort you.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by DonaldGenes(m): 5:42am On Sep 14, 2012
executinal: Why should any reasonable person protest over this?? Allow your prophet to fight his fight. If Muslim like let them produce film on JESUS Christ and do whatever they like in that movie. Christian do not have such time to fight, or protest and kill innocent citizen or foreigners for their GOD rather let their GOD fight whosoever that mess with him.

Religion ......i reserve my comment for now
highly secnded!i think it has to be illiteracy syndrome that keeps bedevilling 'em else what more can be said of this there madness evrytime.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by searay(m): 5:43am On Sep 14, 2012
aspabay: Oh mohammed (piss be upon him) see what you have caused. Why didn't your mother abort you.
ok, let's p i s s. May God forgive this Muslims.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by executiveson(m): 5:50am On Sep 14, 2012
searay:
and the MOD can't hide this post that is boldly calling for violent in the country. Seun, pls ban this terrorist while inviting the SSS to track his IP. Thx.
ThREAD CLOSED!

ban this individual

what abt your textbook call koran and Mohammed(P I S S upon Him)?
Mod oya, hide this again
no they wouldn't.
No mind them jare.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by DonaldGenes(m): 5:51am On Sep 14, 2012
Kemy11: Just protest? Idiots just to inform u ppl that we have sharpened our swords in onitsha and Aba in case u kill anybody from south. May be u ve forgotten the 2006 reprisal attack of Denmark cartoon. We re watching IGBO KWENU!!!
hahahah
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Sagamite(m): 5:51am On Sep 14, 2012
bashy_demy: So because Islam is a religion of peace then we should take any insult huh?

How can you be the one to claim the religion of peace when you can't take any insult but all the other religions can?

How can you be the one to claim the religion of peace when not only can you not take an insult, you are the only religion that reacts barbarically to insults?

How can you be the one to claim the religion of peace when when you get an insult, you go out and kill any innocent soul you see on the street?

You are a cretin!

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by DonaldGenes(m): 5:58am On Sep 14, 2012
Eazee-e:
No wonder scholars always say COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON. tank God dey kno dia boundary in Jos, Bauchi road n it ends dia. Dem 4 touch 1 Berom man c weda dia terrorist brodas in Libya go save dem. RELIGION OF PEACE INDEED
hahahhaa which onre ie berom man nah
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Sagamite(m): 6:00am On Sep 14, 2012
abdulquadri: O'Allah help us in islam imagine many illiterates insultin muhammad.anyway not your fault when u get 2 israel afganistan you will see as they killing muslims but all i know is that islam will dominate the world

Unfortunately for you, with the direction the world is going (civilisation) and the direction the reputation of Muslims are going (fanatism), Islam is the most likely religion out of all sane and main religions in the world to lose its prestige.

It would struggle being the religion of many respectable leaders for it to dominate. With the direction it is going, it would be known as the religion of the barbaric illiterates.

It is currently the only religion in the world where followers that want to lead have to be given a prefix "moderate" [Muslim] before international community are willing to respect them.

So, mate, stop decieving yourself. Islam aint gonna dominate shyt.

Except they plan to do so by the sword. Unfortunately, the powerful nations are not islamic and they use smart bombs, not swords.

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Sagamite(m): 6:02am On Sep 14, 2012
odehaj: I've seen your effort Reading thru your stuff. Only one thing struck me! "my mum a catholic Xtian" she failed in her duties(no disrespect) that you are lost!But,d door is still open. I can't say u should go and read the Bible just like that u will NEVER understand it without the help of God, so be born again first otherwise the Bible is like Greek to you.And,do not recommend d Quoran for me 'cos my knowledge&understanding is is FAR ahead of it, to me, its like a nursery rhyme.

Unfortunately for you, both are crap fiction. Stop feeling superior.

One_Naira: So they are protesting, what is wrong with that? Don't south protest as well. Instead of us to rejoice that they are protesting as oppose to attacking and killing innocent bystander, una are hear mouthing off. Give credit when credit is due. This is a step forward in my opinion. It is a million times better than mrs.world saga

The bunch of fucktards will make more sense if they had the brains to protest many of the civil servants that should provide public amenities for them are dollar millionaires!

They are a useless waste of human skin. I wish they could be slaughtered!
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by bigsheg(m): 6:07am On Sep 14, 2012
DREGS of the Earth.Wished Abraham had been a bit more patient.We probaly would have had a safer world if Ishmael wasnt born.Sad...sad...sad...

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Sagamite(m): 6:09am On Sep 14, 2012
BinghiNya: muslims on nairaland need to step up counter attacks on these christian troglodytes an eye for an eye if the christian god is truly a living one he would protect them from harm but he is in dreamland islam will live on while you all will go down the abbys buncha dickheads

Oh! How dare this fooooooool insult the Xtian God!

WALAI!

Oya, can everyone go out and kill any muslim they see.

KILL! KILL! KILL!

grin Lets apply the sense of the average muslim ediot that would defend, excuse or refuse to condemn barbarity.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by DonaldGenes(m): 6:12am On Sep 14, 2012
sizzlinghottie: The US embassy in Nigeria on Wednesday warned Americans about the threat of attacks by extremist groups following the violence in Libya and Egypt, urging extra caution.

The embassy issued the warning following an attack on a U.S. Mission in Benghazi, Libya, yesterday, which killed an ambassador and three other embassy staff.

“The U.S. Mission in Nigeria strongly urges U.S. citizens in Nigeria to consider their personal security and to keep personal safety in the forefront of their planning,” the embassy warned in an emergency message on Wednesday September 12.

The attack on the U.S. embassy in Benghazi, suspected to be carried out by Al Qaeda elements, followed protests against a controversial movie about Prophet Mohammed made by an Isreali-American, Sam Bacile, living in Carlifonia.

The movie sparked protest in Egypt where protesters burned American flags near the American Embassy. The movie also drew widespread condemnation from the Islamic world.

The U.S Embassy in Nigeria fears terrorists in Nigeria may latch on the spreading rage against the movie to attack its citizens as security conditions in the country remained ”fluid and unpredictable.”

“All U.S. citizens should use caution and discretion when deciding to attend large functions or visit establishments identified as potential targets, and respond appropriately if they detect suspicious activities” the embassy warned.

The Nigeria Police said it has taken “immediate proactive security measures to ensure that no similar violence is replicated within our country.”

The Deputy Force Public Relations Officer, Frank Mba, in a press statement said “the Inspector-General of Police, IGP Mohammed Dahiru Abubakar, has placed all police formations across the Federation on red alert.

Source: Channels
http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/09/13/aftermath-libya-attacks-us-embassy-warns-citizens-nigeria/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=aftermath-libya-attacks-us-embassy-warns-citizens-nigeria

I think before we start condemning the muslims in jos, sit back and think about why a jewish american would make such a movie to begin with, knowing it would spark up a controversy and put peoples lives in danger. These americans are fond of doind things like this, tomorrow bokoharam will vex and evryone will say its GEJ. Muslims from ancient times till now have been very protective about mohammed, is it so hard to respect that? If we christians feel its okay to disrepect our creator does that mean other religions should accept us making a mockry of theirs.
in response to what you assert,we Christian are serving a 'LIVING GOD' And The Bible said' the fight is nOT YOUrs But of The Lord'' so it's as simple as it,God is not A Mockery but He sure Sees all that's happening,and He is long suffering, a Merciful God,but trust all these muslim that kills would surely PAY For it:Time is coming,just watch and pray
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by DonaldGenes(m): 6:12am On Sep 14, 2012
sizzlinghottie: The US embassy in Nigeria on Wednesday warned Americans about the threat of attacks by extremist groups following the violence in Libya and Egypt, urging extra caution.

The embassy issued the warning following an attack on a U.S. Mission in Benghazi, Libya, yesterday, which killed an ambassador and three other embassy staff.

“The U.S. Mission in Nigeria strongly urges U.S. citizens in Nigeria to consider their personal security and to keep personal safety in the forefront of their planning,” the embassy warned in an emergency message on Wednesday September 12.

The attack on the U.S. embassy in Benghazi, suspected to be carried out by Al Qaeda elements, followed protests against a controversial movie about Prophet Mohammed made by an Isreali-American, Sam Bacile, living in Carlifonia.

The movie sparked protest in Egypt where protesters burned American flags near the American Embassy. The movie also drew widespread condemnation from the Islamic world.

The U.S Embassy in Nigeria fears terrorists in Nigeria may latch on the spreading rage against the movie to attack its citizens as security conditions in the country remained ”fluid and unpredictable.”

“All U.S. citizens should use caution and discretion when deciding to attend large functions or visit establishments identified as potential targets, and respond appropriately if they detect suspicious activities” the embassy warned.

The Nigeria Police said it has taken “immediate proactive security measures to ensure that no similar violence is replicated within our country.”

The Deputy Force Public Relations Officer, Frank Mba, in a press statement said “the Inspector-General of Police, IGP Mohammed Dahiru Abubakar, has placed all police formations across the Federation on red alert.

Source: Channels
http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/09/13/aftermath-libya-attacks-us-embassy-warns-citizens-nigeria/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=aftermath-libya-attacks-us-embassy-warns-citizens-nigeria

I think before we start condemning the muslims in jos, sit back and think about why a jewish american would make such a movie to begin with, knowing it would spark up a controversy and put peoples lives in danger. These americans are fond of doind things like this, tomorrow bokoharam will vex and evryone will say its GEJ. Muslims from ancient times till now have been very protective about mohammed, is it so hard to respect that? If we christians feel its okay to disrepect our creator does that mean other religions should accept us making a mockry of theirs.
in response to what you assert,we Christian are serving a 'LIVING GOD' And The Bible said' the fight is nOT YOUrs But of The Lord'' so it's as simple as it,God is not A Mockery but He sure Sees all that's happening,and He is long suffering, a Merciful God,but trust all these muslim that kills would surely PAY For it:Time is coming,just watch and pray
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by witken90(m): 6:14am On Sep 14, 2012
;(Dis foolish ILLITRATES hv come again.........very soon dis country will be BALKANIZED........GOD hv mercy on dem...........oh FOOLS of 21st century;>
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Sagamite(m): 6:15am On Sep 14, 2012
DanIlon:
Remember, a believer is he who loves Prophet Muhammad (SAW) more than himself, his parents, his family, his wealth and everything!

What a person!
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by tyboy(m): 6:43am On Sep 14, 2012
[quote author=One_Naira]So they are protesting, what is wrong with that? Don't south protest as well. Instead of us to rejoice that they are protesting as oppose to attacking and killing innocent bystander, una are hear mouthing off. Give credit when credit is due. This is a step forward in my opinion. It is a million times better than mrs.world saga[/quote i tot u had better things to say when u started i can see ow myopic u ar, peaceful demonstration] u call it, b4 u know it churches will start to be burnt down, and the worst part of it the people protecting av nt even watch the film, itself. Brainwash people.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by bamosagie(m): 6:50am On Sep 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
So when blacks were being slaughtered in Libya like stray chicken, it was not a big deal abi?

forgive me for saying so, but they were STRAY chickens!
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by odehaj: 6:57am On Sep 14, 2012
Let me tell you many of them (Muslims) wants to leave that thing (Islamic) but don't know how and what will befall them. But, let me tell you, you don't have to fear. Fear is of the devil he starts by putting fear in you "see if you leave now, your job,family religion,your wife, children,friends.They may kill you.what about d virgins, four wives,multiple conciubines,homo-sexual?Nonsense!DON'T FEAR, IN CHRIST IS SAFETY,COME TO HIM AND BE FREE.THINK ABOUT HELL!!
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by ay0201(m): 7:00am On Sep 14, 2012
bamosagie:

forgive me for saying so, but they were STRAY chickens!
Ani oponu ni e.

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Wendy92(f): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2012
BinghiNya: rev king, okotie, and some others will make christianity a good example not to talk of gay bishops, women bishops(4bidden) child molesting priests, fake miracle pastors, fake and continually revised bible in short christianity is a trashy religion Allah Akbar
u'r on serious drugs...
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by armadeo(m): 7:26am On Sep 14, 2012
Wendy92:
u'r on serious drugs...
. Most likely smoked ganja wrapped with their paper

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by salykely(m): 7:26am On Sep 14, 2012
christianity prosper in nigeria by misinforming people about islam. The arab muslims av their issues with america who kill them on daily basis with drones, so it is nt suprising that d US ambasador was killed in libya. Afterall america contributed to d state of lawlesnes in libya.
Again, if nt 4 stupidity and ignorance why on earth will a nigerian xtian insult Allah? What will u think of an arab muslim insulting God just bc he knw him as Allah in his own language.
Again on d issue of figthin 4 GOD, WHAT did d CRUSADERS did in jerusalem? Why did moses and david fought wars on d instruction of God? Why did Jesus instructed his desciples to sell their garment and buy SWORDS. IGNORANT PEOPLE IF U DNT KNW D HISTORY OF CHRISTIANITY IN EUROPE WHY NT GO AND READ. What was d punishment 4 blashphemy in eaurope during d papacy? Why were thousands BURNT ALIVE BY THE PAPACY? HUMAN RIGHT AND DIGNITY CAME TO EUROPE WITH D OVERTHROW OF PAPACY WITH SECULARISM.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by ignis: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2012
tyboy: Let we christian get prepared because these brainwash people may want to act funny as from tomoro, its time to give them back anyway they want it although i dont support violent . I rest my case.. Gbam
please lets leave vengeance for God

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Governor Ortom Confirms Attack On His Convoy By Herdsmen. PDP, Reno Omokri React / Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo / Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.