Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,469 members, 7,854,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). (21318 Views)

An Apology Letter From Men To Women / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men / What Do Women Really Want From Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Sagamite(m): 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

What is logical about people contradicting themselves grin grin grin

Why did you bring "Jesus/God did not condemn polygamy? How is the Bible relevant to people's choice in what they will supports/believe in/perform in actions grin grin grin You stated...religion is political correct...in other words.. not LITERAL. lipsrsealed

The bible outlined dislike/distaste in some things such as homosexuality/adultery..YET some Christians support/believes it is okay for man to marry man and the "devil" made them commit adultery because wife gotten fat. grin grin grin grin grin

According to many Africans....homosexuality is "western" and do not support "westernization" ...homosexuality is forbidden in Nigeria. SInce polygamy is not condemned and homosexuality is supported in many countries...should it be okay for men to have multiple husbands? grin grin grin Remember the Bible isn't against polygamy and indicates believers should follow the laws of the LAND. grin grin

Message to the atheists...I understand your stance now. I would be confused too if I were to listen to some ranting religious zealot preaching about righteousness and contradicting themselves at the same time. grin grin grin grin

That's the point/bottom line.

I was actually referring to Xtians being against polygamy when if they looked at their teachings, polygamy was not forbidden. It appears to be a Western culture that was infused the religious teachings fed them. That is why I said Jesus did not condemn polygamy.

Maybe my bad for thinking you were a Xtian.

As per what the laws of the land should be, that should in my view be based on common sense, and in terms of homosexuality, I think Africans have got it more right (by accident) than the Western world.

Polygamy is a far more valid form of family unit than homosexuality and it pisses me off when these moronic West try and lecture other countries about gay marriage while banning polygamy themselves.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by MrsChima(f): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
Sagamite:

I was actually referring to Xtians being against polygamy when if they looked at their teachings, polygamy was not forbidden. It appears to be a Western culture that was infused the religious teachings fed them. That is why I said Jesus did not condemn polygamy.

Maybe my bad for thinking you were a Xtian.

As per what the laws of the land should be, that should in my view be based on common sense, and in terms of homosexuality, I think Africans have got it more right (by accident) than the Western world.

Polygamy is a far more valid form of family unit than homosexuality and it pisses me off when these moronic West try and lecture other countries about gay marriage while banning polygamy themselves.

I have stated multiple times I am not religious and people who are religious are MORE CONFUSED than atheists....this thread proved it tremendously and secondly...envy and hatred is classified as sins according to the Bible. How can it be good for a family unit if two wives in a polygamous clan are envious and consumed with hatred for other wives and their children

Just like you don't like the West preaching against acceptance of polygamy...the West do not like you and others preaching against acceptance of homosexuality. Just because a book states homosexuality is a sin and nothing mention of condemnation of polygamy doesn't mean that everyone has to follow it.

Simple.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by F00028: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You obviously don't know anything about women (properly so called). wink wink

oh I know women, I do. but I don't know what kinda man (properly so called) would let another man claim his child.

Mrs.Chima:

@bolded...I didn't know I had to do a research on family samples. undecided undecided

well, yes. seems like the decent thing to do if you're gonna be putting it out like that.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by MrsChima(f): 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
F00028:

oh I know women, I do. but I don't know what kinda man (properly so called) would let another man claim his child.

well, yes. seems like the decent thing to do if you're gonna be putting it out like that.

Just like I don't know why many Nigerian women accept/claim their husband's children from previous marriages. Don't you see how stup!d that sound? undecided undecided undecided

why don't you conduct the research since you are curious.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Ogundale(m): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
Many things are wrong including hatred.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
U will Neva appreciate the help polygamy has to offer the society until u search for husband and u did not see one and unroll u are a widow and u need some1 to marry again cos u are still young to let go of bleeping ir most war has claimed the lives of many men in ur country and the only choice u have is to become second wife u will Neva think twice to becoming a second wife stop says poo and thank God u are d only one in ur husband's hand as u claim
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by boycebrown: 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
We r in a society Money has substituted values and moral reasoning.Nowadays polygamy is only senseless when the victim cannot afford it.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by F00028: 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Just like I don't know why many Nigerian women accept/claim their husband's children from previous marriages. Don't you see how stup!d that sound? undecided undecided undecided

why don't you conduct the research since you are curious.
there you said it yourself but seems you missed it: "HUSBAND'S CHILDREN"

am not the one trying to refute a time honoured institution like polygamy.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
Sagamite:

Internet mouth!

I got my PhD from the University of Sagamu! cool

Which one is internet mouth? mtcheww

Ehn! What has love got to do with it.

Sit there and accept the benefits of marriage na. At least he would still put a roof over your head. grin

Sagamite, this is very insulting. So a woman should take crap simply because of provision from her crappy spouse? A provision she has the ability of providing for herself without his paycheck? Would you offer the sam discipline to an abused woman? And please don't tell me they're different cases. Emotional, physical, and verbal abuse have not been shown to have different levels of effect on women. Until then, they're the same.

The kids need both parents.

Remember the mantra: "In the best interest of the kids".

You should always act in the West in the best interest of the kids, the parents interest is irrelevant. cheesy

Another flimsy excuse. A child needs both parents, but you have one parent acting like a stray dog? What is a parent to a child who thinks his father does not love him enough to not share his love outside his matrimonial home? What is a parent who has no time or attention for all his children?
Having one discipline parent is better than having one disciplined parent and one undisciplined one. How can you train your child to respect matrimonial sanctity when you disrespect it?

Very insulting. Garbage.

Customary marriages do not require a marriage licence. You just get the girl, family meet family and pakurumo in a nice bedroom to fire. grin

US courts will not recognise that as marriage.

The only asset my client would have in USA is a high-purchase Jeep. grin grin grin

Why would women not have all properties in her husband's name? Is marriage not about 100% trust? Why are women so unromantic. grin grin grin grin

Please stop, this is not even a joke.

Like if you don't want a baaad boy. A reeeeeal thug! grin grin grin grin grin

A polygamous man is not a bad boy, he's an imbe cilic ediot (nicer than what I had in mind).
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
F00028:
one woman multiple husbands? hmmm...
how they gonna be sure who fathered which child?
what happens to the guy whose "turn" it is when the woman starts her period?

lol, you are searching for issues where there are none.
is there no DNA test available to prove who the father is? each guy gets her on a rotation, and that rotation stops when she gets her period, and starts again wherever they stopped as soon as her period is over....how difficult is that to figure out?

F00028: how would that work?
it would work as simply as this: WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS EVEN BETTER FOR THE GANDER.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Sagamite(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I have stated multiple times I am not religious and people who are religious are MORE CONFUSED than atheists....this thread proved it tremendously and secondly...envy and hatred is classified as sins according to the Bible. How can it be good for a family unit if two wives in a polygamous clan are envious and consumed with hatred for other wives and their children

Envy and hatred is a self-control thing.

You cannot say because something will cause envy and hatred people from a certain faith should not engage in it. The faith expects them to control their envy and hatred, not the refusal to take part in an activity in itself.

That is like saying people should not have a high paying job because it can lead to greed and greed is a sin.

Mrs.Chima:

Just like you don't like the West preaching against acceptance of polygamy...the West do not like you and others preaching against acceptance of homosexuality. Just because a book states homosexuality is a sin and nothing mention of condemnation of polygamy doesn't mean that everyone has to follow it.

Simple.

I am very confident it is not African nations that are going to Western nations telling them what their laws should be. It is the bigotted, ignorant ediots in the West that are going the other way.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Sagamite(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
lekibraky: U will Neva appreciate the help polygamy has to offer the society until u search for husband and u did not see one and unroll u are a widow and u need some1 to marry again cos u are still young to let go of bleeping ir most war has claimed the lives of many men in ur country and the only choice u have is to become second wife u will Neva think twice to becoming a second wife stop says poo and thank God u are d only one in ur husband's hand as u claim

Well said.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by obowunmi(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
Nothing wrong with polygamy if you can juggle all the women. Women are such a headache.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Sagamite(m): 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Which one is internet mouth? mtcheww

Until you fall in love with a married man and you are able to resist, cheesy all na internet mouth.

I don't believe what women say, I believe what women do. cheesy

Ileke-IdI:
Sagamite, this is very insulting. So a woman should take crap simply because of provision from her crappy spouse? A provision she has the ability of providing for herself without his paycheck? Would you offer the sam discipline to an abused woman? And please don't tell me they're different cases. Emotional, physical, and verbal abuse have not been shown to have different levels of effect on women. Until then, they're the same.

I am sure physical abuse has more effect than emotional abuse in women as physical also has aspects of emotional and is more painful. grin

By the way, I am sure women count it as emotional abuse if their partners don't do what they want them to do. grin

Ileke-IdI:
Another flimsy excuse. A child needs both parents, but you have one parent acting like a stray dog? What is a parent to a child who thinks his father does not love him enough to not share his love outside his matrimonial home? What is a parent who has no time or attention for all his children?
Having one discipline parent is better than having one disciplined parent and one undisciplined one. How can you train your child to respect matrimonial sanctity when you disrespect it?

Very insulting. Garbage.

But loving mummy is not a reflection of the limit of love on a child.

Who told you a polygamous parent cannot have time and attention for all his children? grin That is like saying a man with 6 kids loves his kids less than one that has only 1, so having 1 kid is better. grin

Can't you train your child to respect matrimonial polygamous sanctity? That is what your fore-fathers in Ekiti did to raise your great family. cheesy wink

Ileke-IdI:
Please stop, this is not even a joke.

Oh, I see!

So it is only men that should ignore the risk and believe that "marriage is about trust"? But when men ask you to sign prenup because of huge risk, he is not romantic? grin grin grin grin

Kai! Women! Obinrin! grin grin grin grin grin

Ileke-IdI:
A polygamous man is not a bad boy, he's an imbe cilic ediot (nicer than what I had in mind).

Haba, that is harsh. At least polygamous men tend to be responsible and make a woman a honourable women by marrying her. A bad boy just chops and go and then leaves her to be a single babymama. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by sigmundfreud(m): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Since you want to get technical....let go there. grin grin grin
*lol!*
According to the Bible....*and the epistle of Mrs. Chima*

God didn't say HE was against racism/tribalism....
*'thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself'*
God didn't say HE was against stabbing and shooting another human being..
*'thou shalt not kill'*
God didn't say HE was against necrophilism.....
*Er...are u sure u are using the bible?*
*'thou shalt not touch a dead animal, body or discharge....the person is unclean for 7days. Read Leviticus*

God didn't say HE was against slavery....*No he didnt. But he mentioned fairness*
God didn't say HE was against women wearing revealing clothes/wild hair styles...
*Now you are just being petty!*
God didn't say HE was against nine years old girls marrying old men
God didn't say HE was against wives having male friends and going out on dates with them.
*No. He said u shd honour ur husband. If he is against the date, then u shd reconsider.*

You get the point.....
*NO I DONT!*
*U just tried to weaken my arguement by overgeneralizing!*
The bible also said that believers should not only follow the laws of the Bible...but also the laws of the land. There are millions of believers breaking laws on both side and justifying it with..."it was the devil that made me do it" grin grin grin

In THE SAME BIBLE...in Genesis...illustrated a MAN leaving his mother and father and cleaved as ONE WITH HIS WIFE....NOT WIVES. Nothing in the Bible speaks about a man leaving his wife to cleaved into another wife.

Someone mentioned Abraham had multiple wives...He had two wives and one concubine before he married the third wife that is said to be the Mother of Islam beliefs. Hagar was a servant girl entrusted to Abraham to bore him children because Sarah...the first wife had complications.
*But He was not against it!*
Speaking of polygamy...according to the Bible...God didn't say HE was against polyandry. *NO he dint!*
But why it is harder for men to digest the concept of polyandry since God didn't speak AGAINST the concept of multiple partners but in Ephesians illustrated the concept of LONE WIFE??

The old testament and new testament have different perspectives. Old testament is before coming of Christ whereas the new testament is after the coming of Christ. If you properly research you will see the decline of polygamous relationships in the new testament as disciples encourages the idea of monogamous marriages.
*TRUE. Encouraged!Not commanded!! We know the benefits.*
The Bible also speaks about defiling the marital bed, adultery, and fornication.
*Its not the same!*
Since we are being technical....God didn't say HE was against polygamy but spoke of HIS dislikes regarding divorces, homosexuality, and those who practices "black magic.
*TRUE*.
In Matthews, it spoke about the ownership of man and wife....what if the second wife want attention when it is not her turn because he is husband to the other wife and why shouldn't the wife have to wait her turn since the Bible speaks against defiling...some people believe defiling means bring outside person into the marital bed which can be one aspect of defiling but according to the dictionary....
de·file 1 (d-fl)
tr.v. de·filed, de·fil·ing, de·files
1. To make filthy or dirty; pollute: defile a river with sewage.
2. To debase the pureness or excellence of; corrupt: a country landscape that was defiled by urban sprawl.
3. To profane or sully (a reputation, for example).
4. To make unclean or unfit for ceremonial use; desecrate: defile a temple.
5. To violate the chastity of.
*that....(all those) does not define polygamy*
Isn't rejecting a wife's needs and requests violates and debases her?
*So, it does not happen with one wife? Dont tell me u always feel like 'it'! That does not mean he/she goes out for it!*
Do you think jealousy and resentment is corrupt or natural? Would you support polyandry since God didn't say HE was against polygamy according to the Bible?
*That's where the 'man' is the 'head' comes in! If u can be the head of men, why not?!*

IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A BIBLE DEBATE WE CAN!! grin
*U DONT WANT TO!*
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by lastpage: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
I will love to give a reasoned response to your post quoted up there^^^^^

I will make-out the time later but right now, l just want to mention it.

Most of what you attribute to "Polygamy" are everyday issues that also occur in Monogamy.

You also need to distinguish between a "moral requirements" (dont shout at people, always say "please" e.t.c) and "sin" which is a religious injunction.
Polygamy is NOT A SIN...... as a Christian, but to "Westerners" whose "system" to support it or cant accommodate it, it is a "Moral Wrong".

I will go deeper later.

Cheers.

BTW: ileke-Idi, wetin l do you wey you use "angry Avatar" for me?
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
Nothing wrong with polygamy, just how people some practise it. I obviously do not like it but sometimes it's the most practical thing to do. I hope my hubby does not read this post sha, lest he starts to get any strange ideas.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Sagamite(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
naijababe: Nothing wrong with polygamy, just how people some practise it. I obviously do not like it but sometimes it's the most practical thing to do. I hope my hubby does not read this post sha, lest he starts to get any strange ideas.

Look, why are you always making efforts to be reasonable and not emotional about issues na? angry

Are you not suppose to respond to issues like a woman? angry
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
Sagamite:

Look, why are you always making efforts to be reasonable and not emotional about issues na? angry

Are you not suppose to respond to issues like a woman? angry

I don't have to try Sagamu, I am a reasonable and LOGICAL human being, unlike you grin grin grin. Besides, did u miss the part where I said I don't like it ?
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by sigmundfreud(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
the problem is not polygamy...the problem is people!
A married man will approach a lady...she wont say no! I was disappointed to hear a popular naija actress recently married a man with 2 wives! She could av had any 'single'man she wanted.
The monogamous cheat, the single practice serial monogamy or multiple non-commitment, everyone choose the one that suits them...
There is nothing wrong with polygamy, everything is wrong with people!
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Sagamite(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2012
naijababe:
I don't have to try Sagamu, I am a reasonable and LOGICAL human being, unlike you grin grin grin. Besides, did u miss the part where I said I don't like it ?

There is no way you can be completely reasonable and logical except you are from Sagamu or have drank the water from a river there unfiltered.

You don't like it is not a big deal. I have no intention of practicing polygamy does not mean I can not be logical about it. grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by F00028: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

lol, you are searching for issues where there are none.
is there no DNA test available to prove who the father is?
you make it sound like a DNA test is something us poor folks can get over the counter at the local chemist.

MRbrownJAY:

it would work as simply as this: WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS EVEN BETTER FOR THE GANDER.

that's assuming the goose and the gander are the same.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
Sagamite:

There is no way you can be completely reasonable and logical except you are from Sagamu or have drank the water from a river there unfiltered.

You don't like it is not a big deal. I have no intention of practicing polygamy does not mean I can not be logical about it. grin

Exactly! BTW, the most reasonable and logical people in Ogun State are my kinsmen, AWORIS! grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
@OP, if not for the sake of Christianity, polygamy is good for the following reasons:

1. it will reduce infidelity amongst men
2. it reduce the number of single girls cos with this one man one wife trend, lots of today females won't find husband; and some men have a lot of resources that ought to take good care of at least 3 wives & only for it to be squandered on one woman, lol. so the one man one wife policy isn't favouring our women cos lot of them will be single for life due to scarcity of marriageable men.
3. It will also reduce the rate of STDs transmission cos men will be more responsible to their wives instead of sleeping around with numerous concubines. Some people may argue that does polygamy stop men from being unfaithful? yes it does in a way. There are great men, very wealthy men, it is 99% impossible for them to be faithful to one woman, but with polygamy, they can stick only to their wives.

But then, @OP, if you must go polygamy, pls go for odd number- 3, 5, 7, etc...Lolz!
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
F00028: you make it sound like a DNA test is something us poor folks can get over the counter at the local chemist.

is a blood test also that difficult to get?

that's assuming the goose and the gander are the same.

they are NOT, but have the same requirement/desires.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Sagamite(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
naijababe:

Exactly! BTW, the most reasonable and logical people in Ogun State are my kinsmen, AWORIS! grin

Ko possible! angry

Except there is a river from Sagamu flowing that way and there are residual nuggets of Sagamu intellect left in the water by the time it gets there. cool
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
as far as I am concerned, I have no issues with polygamy. different strokes for ...
however, I believe that people should only be in polygamous marriages if they want to.
many, if not most women prefer NOT to be in a polygamous marriage. I have even seen second wives who suffer when their husband is with the first wife. illogical? maybe. but it happens. emotions are not based on logic.
so if any guy is determined or even only considers a polygamous marriage, he should tell his girlfriend right from the very beginning. she should know that polygamy is an option for the man she is together with. if she can agree and handle it, fine. if not, they were not meant to be. it's all about fair play and at the end every party will benefit from honesty.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
Polygamy is da best. . .its African and religious tho some women may not like buh it is prefer to see your hubby fhucking approved married woman than fhucking who.res ashawos outside. . .i don't know why ya'll ladies hating can you allow 8 men fhucking your wet pucci everyday cuz i heard som1 talking of polyandry thats no different with ashawo the pucci go melt and loose tight tongue . . .a big up for polygamous dudes out there ya'll do the right thing this is what our fathers did in the past even our mothers organise more wives for the man to fhuck. . .western culture have brainwashd many Africans especialy the ladies they believe in fhucking white culture which they western don't give a fhucking damn of our great African culture grin . . .so ladies out there just encourage your man to marry multiple wives it is better seeing who your man is fhucking every night than to go out and fhuck ashawos. . . Leggo wink
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by F00028: 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

is a blood test also that difficult to get?

they are NOT, but have the same requirement/desires.

you know a simple blood test is not that definitive.

If they are NOT then you cant expect them to have same needs, requirements, desires, etc.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Weave: 1:18am On Sep 17, 2012
pDude: Nothing wrong with it. Father Abraham was polygamous.

which of ur father Abrahams was polygamous u obviously dont know d bible, come meet people like ME instead of saying rubbish. God didnt regard Ishmael, whom Sarah's maidservant, Hagar had. as God told him to sacrifice his only son Isaac. go read Gen 22;2

holla for more help grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by lastpage: 4:26am On Sep 17, 2012
Weave:

which of ur father Abrahams was polygamous u obviously dont know d bible, come meet people like ME instead of saying rubbish. God didnt regard Ishmael, whom Sarah's maidservant, Hagar had. as God told him to sacrifice his only son Isaac. go read Gen 22;2

holla for more help grin
It is you that obviously has a twisted understanding of "basic sentence"! angry angry
Hagar was father Abraham's SECOND WIFE. Sarah was first. He slept with her, she had his first child for him! Whatelse?
The question is NOT whether "God regard" or did not.

Any man with more than one wife (any woman who bore your child, is YOUR WIFE, whether church marriage or customary!) is POLYGAMOUS!

In that regard, Abraham, David, Solomon, Jacob, e.t.c, men whom God dealt with DIRECTLY, are POLYGAMOUS!

Accept it and live with it. God does not detest Polygamy, as many want us to believe. Chikenna.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 17, 2012
Weave:
holla for more help grin
mumu. . .Sarah brought Hagar for Abraham to marry her and they were married and had Ishmeal and later Isaac both are Abraham's blood and Jehovah never got angry or forbid the polygamous act his friend father Abraham did. . .you are ignorant of the bible. . .Isaac had one wife yet the marriage was damn WORST tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Did He Mean? I'm not nigerian, Help please! / 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man / The Massive Curves On This Slay Queen Has Caused Commotion Online [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.