Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (34854 Views)

40 Hadiths By Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) / Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) / I Am Sorry, O Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Ogundale(m): 6:07am On Sep 17, 2012
Lol muslims.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 17, 2012
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by sconsults: 6:08am On Sep 17, 2012
adeyincar: The ambassador was an easy target cos d rebels knew him very well particularly with the significant role in played in d killing of Gadaffi.. Pentagon suspended d sales of a book published in d US by a Navy about d killing of Osama on d premise dat d film carries classified info dat could undermine d safefy of their forces & now they couldn't stop a film that protrayed bad image about d prophet(saw) & d entire muslims.. Am not advocating for violence but I think d US is a threat of Islamic nations, they've killed over a million souls in Iraq, they're killing Afghans in their thousands everyday, Pakistan, Yemen, Syria & other middle-eastern & African countries are under attack of d US.. I pray & hope that GOD intervene & save d world from d no.1 terrorist organisation(US)... Amen

Please stop lying and causing more problems.i wonder if you just want to lie or you are just too dumb to seach out the truth.over a million soul in iraq and thousands everyday??
Must nigerians lie to be belived.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Aladinn(m): 6:11am On Sep 17, 2012
I think the pious muslims should start preaching and converting the misfits that perpetrate evil in the name of their religion. Islam need to be cleansed of them. That to me should be the orientation of the 21st century Jihad. (Just my opinion)
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Aladinn(m): 6:24am On Sep 17, 2012
MuhMubRaj: Good!the movie was a deliberate act to trigger d anger of d muslims. Has any muslim made a movie insulting another religion??damn no! We have respect for other peoples religion...if we the muslims don't get violent,such acts will continue. The innocent who die should see it as d price 4 peace...PEACE!!!

Another twisted logic. Remember the Danish cartoon of 2005 and the killings? Did it stop the making of this recent video? If another comes out in the near future you'll kill again? Denmark was untouched in 2005, you only end up destroying properties and disturbing the peace in your localhood and end up drawing ur community back into poverty. PLS USE YOUR HEAD WHEN DEALING WITH GOD. HE GAVE YOU A BRAIN TO THINK. ITS NOT JUST THERE TO OCCUPY SPACE.
There better ways to shut up anyone bent on denigrating what you hold in esteem. Just ignore them. Don't tell me you're going to engage a madman on the street in a physical combat because he abused you. Think it well.

3 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by helpee(m): 6:30am On Sep 17, 2012
U are right my brother. The people they killed are part of the trophy for peace and I pray that peace will elude you until you are also used as a sacrifice for peace. Then and only then can the peace be total.
MuhMubRaj: Good!the movie was a deliberate act to trigger d anger of d muslims. Has any muslim made a movie insulting another religion??damn no! We have respect for other peoples religion...if we the muslims don't get violent,such acts will continue. The innocent who die should see it as d price 4 peace...PEACE!!!

3 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by deejay911(m): 6:32am On Sep 17, 2012
I know a man who lost his parents at a young age. He was man enough to love a strong woman years older than him, worked for her and made her stronger, opened his heart to her, shared his fears to no one but her. He was romantic and was faithful to her till her last breath. Cleaned after himself and sewed his own clothes. He was good looking, courageous and fearless. He never judged anyone on their pasts or looks, and was moderate, open minded and tolerant. His neighbour was Jewish and his cousin-in- law was a Christian priest. Beaten and exiled when he was helpless, he was merciful when he became stronger. Intelligent, wise and a hard worker, he built a long lasting nation out of nothing in the last 20 years of his life. He had no parents, but loved his daughters and grandchildren. His last will was"Be good to women".
This man was a mercy for all mankind,this is my Prophet Muhammad salalahu alayhi wasalaam Peace be Upon Him"
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Ebonykayomoba: 6:33am On Sep 17, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
adeyincar: The ambassador was an easy target cos d rebels knew him very well particularly with the significant role in played in d killing of Gadaffi.. Pentagon suspended d sales of a book published in d US by a Navy about d killing of Osama on d premise dat d film carries classified info dat could undermine d safefy of their forces & now they couldn't stop a film that protrayed bad image about d prophet(saw) & d entire muslims.. Am not advocating for violence but I think d US is a threat of Islamic nations, they've killed over a million souls in Iraq, they're killing Afghans in their thousands everyday, Pakistan, Yemen, Syria & other middle-eastern & African countries are under attack of d US.. I pray & hope that GOD intervene & save d world from d no.1 terrorist organisation(US)... Amen
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Ebonykayomoba: 6:35am On Sep 17, 2012
So wot does †ђξ post above solve.. America shld control everything n know everything? Even a low budget film frm an unkmown producer? Violence cannot b justified in wotever form
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by KINGwax(m): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2012
akthedream: Its not how he thinks,that is the teaching of the Holy Quran and the saying of the prophet(pbuh).Those people killing in the name of Islam are not different from Pastors that support Homosexualism,Perming of hair,Masturbation,Defrauding people of their money,Divorce,Burning and slapping of church members to mention a few.Does that mean Christainity permits it?There is no religion without criminals.You can only judge a religion by their holy book which serves as their rules and regulations,not the followers who sometimes twist it to suit their evil doings.
abegiii! What happened to the part of your teachings that permits infidels(non muslims) to be killed? Na today una dey riot? Once there was a trouble when someone tried to do a cartoon of the prophet's biography. There's a new movie later to be released this year titled corpus christi? It's a mockery of Jesus as a homo with his disciples. Well, all the christians did was prayed and sent messages through every social network available disregarding such story. At least, we all knw whom we serve. What's with muslims and violence?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Shaw007(m): 6:41am On Sep 17, 2012
DailyNews: If a blasphemous film is made against Jesus Christ, Christians will never, I repeat, never react violently or wage war against the makers or people connected with the film making, u know why? Because Christians believe that no human can or should fight for God. And if such should occur, the highest thing Christians can do is to call on all Christians all over the world to pray & fast for God to touch the hearts of the perpetrators or to reward them according to their evil deed, but its so unfortunate that Muslims always prefer to fight for their god instead of allowing their god to fight for itself & to also fight for them; which indirectly tells that they do not have faith in their god being able to defend itself.

Muslims need to embrace peace & stop telling the whole world that their religion teaches only violence & destruction of lives & properties. OP, how I wish all muslims would understand things the way u do, nice post, kudos to u.
@the emphasized,they av done dat already na,av u seen d da-vinci code? And d worst part is it was made by d top-guns of hollywood imagine a movie with tom-hanks playing the lead role,directed by ron howard.columbia pictures. . .imagine d kind of popularity of that movie,is anyone dead cos of that? I think d movie even got an award.portraying that jesus got married to mary madgalene and had children and descendants,can you imagine!!

When pope john paul 2 was shot,was it not a muslim who shot him?? Has d world ended. . .how many christians get killed everyday in d middle east even in the North here. . .

. . .the movie against the muslims was only made by some hungry producer o!! They want 2 destroy the world!!

Its just a pity other muslims dont think like d op does,cos those Ppl are doing ntn but just putting the finishing touches to the movie itself,and i'm quite positive the movie predicted this wud apn

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by KINGwax(m): 6:42am On Sep 17, 2012
helpee: U are right my brother. The people they killed are part of the trophy for peace and I pray that peace will elude you until you are also used as a sacrifice for peace. Then and only then can the peace be total.
amen
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Brace1125(m): 6:43am On Sep 17, 2012
akthedream: Its not how he thinks,that is the teaching of the Holy Quran and the saying of the prophet(pbuh).Those people killing in the name of Islam are not different from Pastors that support Homosexualism,Perming of hair,Masturbation,Defrauding people of their money,Divorce,Burning and slapping of church members to mention a few.Does that mean Christainity permits it?There is no religion without criminals.You can only judge a religion by their holy book which serves as their rules and regulations,not the followers who sometimes twist it to suit their evil doings.
. GBAM !!. #facts
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by KINGwax(m): 6:44am On Sep 17, 2012
Shaw007: @the emphasized,they av done dat already na,av u seen d da-vinci code? And d worst part is it was made by d top-guns of hollywood imagine a movie with tom-hanks playing the lead role,directed by ron howard.columbia pictures. . .imagine d kind of popularity of that movie,is anyone dead cos of that? I think d movie even got an award.portraying that jesus got married to mary madgalene and had children and descendants,can you imagine!!

When pope john paul 2 was shot,was it not a muslim who shot him?? Has d world ended. . .how many christians get killed everyday in d middle east even in the North here. . .

. . .the movie against the muslims was only made by some hungry producer o!! They want 2 destroy the world!!

Its just a pity other muslims dont think like d op does,cos those Ppl are doing ntn but just putting the finishing touches to the movie itself,and i'm quite positive the movie predicted this wud apn
the funniest thing being the people who produced had no religion.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Syenite(m): 6:46am On Sep 17, 2012
I'v never seen a muslim being dis sensible. Go further 2 also advice d Boko Haramists in Nigeria.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by gbokun(m): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2012
DailyNews: If a blasphemous film is made against Jesus Christ, Christians will never, I repeat, never react violently or wage war against the makers or people connected with the film making, u know why? Because Christians believe that no human can or should fight for God. And if such should occur, the highest thing Christians can do is to call on all Christians all over the world to pray & fast for God to touch the hearts of the perpetrators or to reward them according to their evil deed, but its so unfortunate that Muslims always prefer to fight for their god instead of allowing their god to fight for itself & to also fight for them; which indirectly tells that they do not have faith in their god being able to defend itself.

Muslims need to embrace peace & stop telling the whole world that their religion teaches only violence & destruction of lives & properties. OP, how I wish all muslims would understand things the way u do, nice post, kudos to u.

@DailyNews. It is people like you that are causing the problem in this world. Why on earth will you refer to some people's God as "god? An idol? Why can't you let these people be? You know to what esteem they hold their God and prophet and why can't they let them be. The middle east+Islamist issue is not just about God. It's actually a rebellation against America. The reason why many muslims reacted or tend to over react to this film was because it was made in America, some may have let the issue be if not that America was involved. Have you seen the movie? the movie is bad, I watched the trailer on youtube. you just don't play with other people's beliefs. Can you please honestly answer these questions: is there no film censorship board in America? why will such a volatile issue made into film? why will someone decide to make a film from what he/she knows some people will fight on? why is the film trailer on YOUTUBE? Why will YOUTUBE take the film down in some certain countries and not the rest of the world,are there no muslims in these other countries? There is a power play somewhere, you can't rule out Obama's political opponents away from these, they may actually have sponsored this just to get a votes.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by EchikaChina: 6:51am On Sep 17, 2012

Self deceit, jihadist kill people not americans, hope u wont US acuse soon of bombing maiduguri
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by decrox199(m): 6:52am On Sep 17, 2012
lat4real:

If your jesus was called GAY and you keep mute because you want to be impeccable, know that not everybody can accept such blasphemy.
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ u expect us τ̅☺ engage in killings?....who's this allah?dat book by GJ moshay solves It all..
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by mbhs139(m): 6:53am On Sep 17, 2012
What we fail to understnd and point out is that out of 1.6 billion muslims the worl over, it is not out of place to come across some irrational ones among us. In addition to that, in as much as we are condeming the reaction of the muslims to the said film, what about the film makers.

Na jeje trouble sleep, wey yanga go wake am...

The truth must be told ... the way it is.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by superior1: 6:55am On Sep 17, 2012
Back in secondary school, we have a guy we nicknamed Epe (curse), such an evil nickname but guess what?, anytime we call the guy Epe, he will start raising all kindoff curses to deter us from calling him the name any further but that very act proves he is actually Epe and we relish anytime he respond asuch soon the whole school started calling the poor guy Epe.

Muslims dont need to tell us their religion is peaceful, their reaction to provocation tells it all. By their fruit, you shall know them

2 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by slowice(m): 6:59am On Sep 17, 2012
.....we re talkin abt killing....taking d life of another man..murder nd sm1 here z pairing it wit lifestyle.....i tink hes saying dat killing z d lifestyle of muslims....cos i cnt figure d sense in wot hes saying
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by mbhs139(m): 7:04am On Sep 17, 2012
gbokun:

@DailyNews. It is people like you that are causing the problem in this world. Why on earth will you refer to some people's God as "god? An idol?Why can't you let these people be? You know to what esteem they hold their God and prophet and why can't they let them be. The middle east+Islamist issue is not just about God. It's actually a rebellation against America. The reason why many muslims reacted or tend to over react to this film was because it was made in America, some may have let the issue be if not that America was involved. Have you seen the movie? the movie is bad, I watched the trailer on youtube. you just don't play with other people's beliefs. Can you please honestly answer these questions: is there no film censorship board in America? why will such a volatile issue made into film? why will someone decide to make a film from what he/she knows some people will fight on? why is the film trailer on YOUTUBE? Why will YOUTUBE take the film down in some certain countries and not the rest of the world,are there no muslims in these other countries? There is a power play somewhere, you can't rule out Obama's political opponents away from these, they may actually have sponsored this just to get a votes.

You can imagine the boldened! And this is what I have been saying, even as a muslim, that people are just being unneccessarily emotional on both sides. I have always been asking the one question that no one has cared to answer, why was the film made and made public in the first place, if not to achieve a purpose? And I think the producers of the film have already achieved their aim and objectives, which is the destructon of lifes and properties, and the creation of enmity among friends and siblings.

As far as Islam is concerned, it is even a sin on a Muslim to insult the gods of the idol worshipers becuase doing so will make the idol worshiper to insult Allah in return, and the sin and responsibility is on the one who provoked the insult in the first place.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by nukodus: 7:05am On Sep 17, 2012
The only problem between we followers of any kind of Religion in Nigeria is that we beacame either christian or Muslim by Inheritance not by choice and specifically Muslim choose not to check what the bible say and Christian hav also been scared away from Quran. Therefore we find it difficult to differentiate somebody action from the teaching of its Religion
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by ibnjarir(m): 7:06am On Sep 17, 2012
bilms: Those Muslims, who kill other people in the name of protesting a blasphemy against our noble prophet (Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) are indeed worst than those whom they are supposedly protesting about. Those who created the blasphemy films are probably enjoying themselves,while they stupidly kill innocent people in the name of defending the prophet and islam. Even if they were to kill the real actors
being the blasphemy film,it is still sinful and wrong for them to take such action,only Allah is the ultimate judge who would repay the deed of all human. point of note: those who kill other people for what ever reason would face the wrath of the Almighty,for they have taken a life they can not create,this is the message preached by the noble prophet of Allah. I strongly condemn this act of cowardice,stupidity,ignorance and destruction of both life and property. I hereby advice all Muslims to defend Islam with good action,knowledge,teaching and practice of act of righteousness.

Be kind to your neighbors,friends and even your enemies for Allah is powerful enough to through your kindness,turn your assumed enemy to become your friend.
. Who re ur scholars that taught u this? Pls if u re not a scholar stop discussing issues that even among them(scholars) there are those that dont gve fatwa(verdict) on this kind of issue.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by mbhs139(m): 7:06am On Sep 17, 2012
KINGwax: the funniest thing being the people who produced had no religion.

A report said they are Islreali Jews
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 17, 2012
Why do everybody keeps asking the Muslims to wait for their God to fight for them and still mock their religioon ? Why can't non-Muslims learn to accept and live with the doctrines of Islam ?

The christains may not give a fuuuuck about attacks on their religion but who cares ? I haven't seen a Muslim attacking Jesus Christ because in part they believe in his prophethood but you

will always find Muslims to attack muhammmad simply because they don't believe in him.The only way peace can be guaranteed is if the chrsiatins and Jews accept that Islam has come to

stay and will overcome all their propagandas.isn't it ironical that despite all the bad-mouthing,Islam is still growing even in the worst regions of the world such as north America and myarmar.

If you want peace, then don't blaspheme Islam and their doctrines . angry angry
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by shyna501: 7:07am On Sep 17, 2012
'Muslims always fight 4 their god instead of allowing their god to fight 4 itself'... What a compilation! May God 4giv d person who wrote dat.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by oluMyderz(m): 7:09am On Sep 17, 2012
blasterman: in saudi Arabia they hate black ppl with a passion meanwhile some ppl love their religion more than Arabs. Make una think no be all this follow follow without brake to stop and think
u dey spit sh1h 4 mouth. OPONU
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by greall1: 7:11am On Sep 17, 2012
@ op who are u?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 7:13am On Sep 17, 2012
NeuroBoss: . This Maclatunji sef go be one kind radical Islamist. So there's justification for the killings, ehn? Oga o

Your ability to comprehend is sub-par. Even the Americans are telling themselves the same thing and are beginning to make adjustments, you are here making your not-so-cute subtle attacks.

How does saying the problem of Muslims being violent in the Middle East goes beyond the scope of OP's post equate to supporting it? Only with simplistic reasoning like yours.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by robinhoodd2(m): 7:13am On Sep 17, 2012
highly RELIGIOUS but so UNGODLY...I welcome peaceful protest n demonstration. VIOLENCE?!!!Nay
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 7:14am On Sep 17, 2012
Rolling.:

Why do everybody keeps asking the Muslims to wait for their God to fight for them and still mock their religioon ? Why can't non-Muslims learn to accept and live with the doctrines of Islam ?

The christains may not give a fuuuuck about attacks on their religion but who cares ? I haven't seen a Muslim attacking Jesus Christ because in part they believe in his prophethood but you

will always find Muslims to attack muhammmad simply because they don't believe in him.The only way peace can be guaranteed is if the chrsiatins and Jews accept that Islam has come to

stay and will overcome all their propagandas.isn't it ironical that despite all the bad-mouthing,Islam is still growing even in the worst regions of the world such as north America and myarmar.

If you want peace, then don't blaspheme Islam and their doctrines . angry angry

Another interesting angle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.