Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,205 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate (24081 Views)

FG Seeks Abolition Of Visa Requirement Among D-8 Member Countries / Tinubu Calls For Revolution / Tinubu Calls For Sovereign National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Crayola1: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
Lmao a blood bath happened here and from the person most people assumed was tighter than white on rice with Gbawe cheesy

These are the times...
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by ezotik: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2012
Crayola1: Lmao a blood bath happened here and from the person most people assumed was tighter than white on rice with Gbawe cheesy

These are the times...

...and the man waiting to be bre.ast fed throat don dry by now...and will soon die of thirst. damn!!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Is it news to you he is one of the biggest cretins here? Even on this thread, his sycophantic and snivelling attempt at deceit here only makes him appear a laughable and pitiful du.n.c.e.

At least we not what you are and what side you stand on consistently instead of this olodo bigot and ashawo , Pointbullcrap, now carrying out an azzlicking love-up because he thinks it helps his fight against others here. Mumu.

stop sucking up to Fagamite jo! He knows you through and through (even though he is were ijoba grin)

Doing exactly the same thing he is accusing others of. If Fagamite would insult you, he would have no regard for your show of sycophancy here. He no send!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
ezotik:

...and the man waiting to be bre.ast fed throat don dry by now...and will soon die of thirst. damn!!

Hahaha...I am multitasking. He says hi. grin
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
naijababe:

grin grin grin You want me to type out an epistle, ni? You know I'm as lazy as as they come, I no dey for long posts jare.

Katsumoto, You see why I told you to desist from pestering her.

Lazy women, we all know, just lie down and do nothing. They make the man do most of the work. wink

You should go for Desola, very feisty. I can only imagine how she is in the sack, especially if her aggression and energy is well channeled. She'd probably bring the fight to you . . . in a good way! cheesy

###Justsaying!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
I'm still surprised the infamous Eko_ile went ghost today!!

Bwahahahahahahaha

Where art thou, Eko_ile?? angry
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Crayola1: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
He's rethinking his role in the Tinubu/gbawe/ACN empire.

This was akin to telling a child santa is not real cheesy

Soul searching is going on...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:

Katsumoto, You see why I told you to desist from pestering her.

Lazy women, we all know, just lie down and do nothing. They make the man do most of the work. wink

You should go for Desola, very feisty. I can only imagine how she is in the sack, especially if her aggression and energy is well channeled. She'd probably bring the fight to you . . . in a good way! cheesy

###Justsaying!

Seems like OGD finally paid this month's bursary as you couldn't resist comparing him to Amosun as is the norm for you. Abeg, face front and ignore me o, you should continue to use your talent for the good of NL. I don't know what it is you are stirring up this time but please respectfully leave my marital status out of your 'genius' posts.

Thank you.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
naturalwaves:

And who is d said god? Y do U suffer 4rm a great level of inferiority complex and jealousy? What gives u d impression dat Gbawe is bigger? U reasoning is so so illogical.4 ur info,I'm not craving 4 ur attentn like u think,it's just that I'm not a female Asz licker,I don't tolerate indiscipline and I call a spade a spade.I wuld av castigated U in d same mana even if U were my wife.U just 2 rude.

My guy, don't let the divisive hag bait you. She is in her element causing rancour, enmity and bad blood everywhere. A real frustrated shrew.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
Respectively is not used properly.

Anyway, All I got to say is: ALL is fair in war.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2012
Crayola1: He's rethinking his role in the Tinubu/gbawe/ACN empire.

This was akin to telling a child santa is not real cheesy

Soul searching is going on...

Who told you that? I am holding the forte while Eko-Ile visits Bourdillion to collect our 'royalties' wink wink
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by jmaine: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2012
[size=18pt]Chaos. . . [/size]
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by PointB: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Guy, we have heard you. Please move on. Don't you have an election to conduct? This your show of sycophancy is nauseating. You and others should simply man up and call a spade a spade. I never knew Nairaland had so many "woman-wrapper" who cannot even do the decent thing and admit the simple truth. Condoning unprovoked acts of thuggery simply because you hate Gbawe? You see your life and where empty hatred will get you? Below is what I wrote as a Nairalander entitled to submit his opinion here without harrassment:

And this is the uncouth, unprovoked insulting response from the haggard shrew you and others are trying deceitfully to make a case for. You guys should cut the pathetic spin. It is nauseating. Get a life and stop this puke-inducing show of sucking up to a hateful shrew.

I almost didn't notice this.

Anyway, let me pick the important issue you raise, bolded above.

Indeed I have election to conduct, in Nairaland, in a few weeks time. The Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland election you so much detest. And unlike Tinubu ACN's practice, there will be a well organised free and fair nomination process, after which the winner and runners up will be polled. The good people of Nairaland including your hypocritical self will be free to vote. The winner will be announced.

That said, let me grant a little fuel to your rant! Grown and mature men, and indeed the African society, frown at men (small or big) who engage in shouting match and tantrum throwing with women, especially those who are much younger than them. Perhaps because of your immaturity or the fact that you are puzzy, a little girl-child, you didn't know better. Why you blame me for your failure, is beyond me. I didn't raise you a foolish, twisted, and warped, sad puzzy! Guy, look elsewhere, PointB is not responsible for you stup!dity, old gay!

And if you want to cry (when you grow old of whining) you are free to cry a me a river.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite: Respectively is not used properly.

When will you stop harassing women here ? Effing pervert. Are you that hideous you can't 'score' and have to come here for your dose of 'fantasy'? Shall I break you off some change so you can go and get some 'action'? No more than 5 dollars though because I want you to be able to only afford the skankiest, nastiest things on the 'corner'. Slimy perv.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2012
I remember Desola and others were chastising me for calling out Eko_ile/Fashola/ACN out a couple of weeks ago... Personally, I don't have a problem with them, but the accolades they get for being mediocre is just nauseating... They offer no real opposition in the Nigerian polity - and they're just as bad as PDP albeit people think they're the lesser devil..

ACN has a chance to provide genuine opposition by implementing some welfare policies in the region they govern and show Nigerians they would bring something different to polity, if given a chance... Right now, both parties have the same extreme capitalism agenda.. Two sides to the same coin.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by PointB: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

Hahaha...the infamous page 1. Gbawe should be referred to as page 1 from now on abi what do you think?

Page 1,
Page 2
Link A
Link B,
Link xyz
quote "abc" "bcd"
He can quote a whole book, a section of post you made aeons ago, just to make a point. The guy has a the memory of an elephant, and the vindictiveness of Obj. But I still prefer to call him a: "Resident Hypocrite, Tinubu lapdog #1." I will update my reference/links should Page 1 sticks. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

My guy, don't let the divisive hag bait you. She is in her element causing rancour, enmity and bad blood everywhere. A real frustrated shrew.

Mr. Page 1,

"shrew" "uncouth" everywhere. So monotonic! Abeg come let me ugrade your vocabulary. You are giving me a headache with this repetitiveness.

Taba wi tan won a ni awon igi iwe.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Katsumoto: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
shymexx: I remember Desola and others were chastising me for calling out Eko_ile/Fashola/ACN out a couple of weeks ago... Personally, I don't have a problem with them, but the accolades they get for being mediocre is just nauseating... They offer no real opposition in the Nigerian polity - and they're just as bad as PDP albeit people think they're the lesser devil..

ACN has a chance to provide genuine opposition by implementing some welfare policies in the region they govern and show Nigerians they would bring something different to polity, if given a chance... Right now, both parties have the same extreme capitalism agenda.. Two sides to the same coin.

Capitalism in Nigeria !!!!!!!! You mean nepotism right.

Can you practice any form of capitalism when you have no transportation (bad roads, air coffins), when you don't spend on education? And when you have no energy to power industry?

You either make your money from monopoly, oil blocks or reaping off the Consumer.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

Mr. Page 1,

"shrew" "uncouth" everywhere. So monotonic! Abeg come let me ugrade your vocabulary. You are giving me a headache with this repetitiveness.

It is not very difficult to get a headache when your head is full of 'air'.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
PointB:

Page 1,
Page 2
Link A
Link B,
Link xyz
quote "abc" "bcd"
He can quote a whole book, a section of post you made aeons ago, just to make a point. The guy has a the memory of an elephant, and the vindictiveness of Obj. But I still prefer to call him a: "Resident Hypocrite, Tinubu lapdog #1." I will update my reference/links should Page 1 sticks. tongue tongue tongue

I think he's effeminate or gay. He picks on the minutest thing and picks and picks on it. So repetitive! He wears me out even though i'm a woman. And I thought that I could nag!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
Nitori olorun, ki lo n sele nibiyi?
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

It is not very difficult to get a headache when your head is full of 'air'.

How's that even possible. No brain, no nerves, no pulsation to cause a headache!

Boy! You are a fraud. You are an irredeemable di.ck head!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by HiiiPower(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
Katsumoto:
Capitalism in Nigeria !!!!!!!! You mean nepotism right.

Can you practice any form of capitalism when you have no transportation (bad roads, air coffins), when you don't spend on education? And when you have no energy to power industry?

You either make your money from monopoly, oil blocks or reaping off the Consumer.

But they've privatised every damn thing in that country including the National air carrier...

I would probably change it to pseudo-extreme capitalism..

Funny country!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by PointB: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

Mr. Page 1,

An upgrade would be 'vacuous', 'feudalistic', 'indoctrinated' (alas that seems reserved for me and some other) If you keep up with you act, in about a few months time, you'll get new names. Heck, I am not suggesting anything. grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite: Respectively is not used properly.

Who's at war with you? Saki ma nse ni ora ke!!! Mi o wa fi marriage mi tayin lori NL, so koju si iwaju ko ma lo special talent e fun ilosiwaju NL. Ignore me henceforth because obviously nothing is out of bounds as far as you are concerned.

Ka to seju pere a bere si se'pe fun awon eeyan ti o mo ri.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by naturalwaves: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Oh,I see.Her own case is more of a transferred agression and bitterness.It's not her fault,it is d faceless forum dat's giving her such guts 2 spew those gutter statements.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2012
shymexx: I remember Desola and others were chastising me for calling out Eko_ile/Fashola/ACN out a couple of weeks ago... Personally, I don't have a problem with them, but the accolades they get for being mediocre is just nauseating... They offer no real opposition in the Nigerian polity - and they're just as bad as PDP albeit people think they're the lesser devil..

That is the story of Nigeria. Most Nigerians are emotional people and irrational. The average IQ of Nigerians is 70, thank God mine is way above that. They only engage in politics of personality. The more charismatic you are, you have better chances at deceiving people.

Even here on NL, you see how people like Naijababe fawn over Katsumoto. People like her, as semi-educated as she is, as exposed as she is, is still very gullible, like every Nigerian, to people who are semi-charismatic. Perhaps, the problem is the low IQ. People like Gbawe are put on a pedestal they naturally do not belong. Gradually, with people like Desola seeing the light it is my hope that what Desola has started would somehow catch fire.

It used to be really bad, some of these people sleep with all these online personas like Katsumoto. All these tin Gods like Katsumoto and Gbawe are made superhuman by their access to Google and the 'laziness' of their followers ( we call them baby-Katzs). It is getting better though and I am sure it will get even better. And I do hope it will get better, but the pace of progress is just too slow for my liking. Compare Katsumoto's post of pre 2011 to his current posts. He is more humble and more conscious of my presence and his failures, and with the advent of Desola on the scene, I expect more humility from these fake online experts. All I got to say is: The fight goes on and the cause will never be abandoned.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by PointB: 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

I think he's effeminate or gay. He picks on the minutest thing and picks and picks on it. So repetitive! He wears me out even though i'm a woman. And I thought that I could nag!

That helps sometimes; his inability to quickly update his repertoire of hate words help you build immunity and resistance to his bull-crap. He inoculates you without knowing, funny such chap considers himself 'intelligent.' I bet he doesn't know street smartness. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
naijababe:

Who's at war with you? Saki ma nse ni ora ke!!! Mi o wa fi marriage mi tayin lori NL, so koju si iwaju ko ma lo special talent e fun ilosiwaju NL. Ignore me henceforth because obviously nothing is out of bounds as far as you are concerned.

Ka to seju nsiyin a bere si se'pe fun awon eeyan ti o mo ri.

Lol...o raye sa. O ye ko mo wipe aagbo e ku kan. saa fowoleran ko maa wo. Oloun a kuku bawa woo san. Abi, omo eni o saa le buru titi ka le fekun paje. grin
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Katsumoto: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
HiiiPower:

But they've privatised every damn thing in that country including the National air carrier...

I would probably change it to pseudo-extreme capitalism..

Funny country!

And how would you describe the process of 'selecting' the corporations that acquired national interests?
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:

That is the story of Nigeria. Most Nigerians are emotional people and irrational. The average IQ of Nigerians is 70, thank God mine is way above that. They only engage in politics of personality. The more charismatic you are, you have better chances at deceiving people.

Even here on NL, you see how people like Naijababe fawn over Katsumoto. People like her, as semi-educated as she is, as exposed as she is, is still very gullible, like every Nigerian, to people who are semi-charismatic. Perhaps, the problem is the low IQ. People like Gbawe are put on a pedestal they naturally do not belong. Gradually, with people like Desola seeing the light it is my hope that what Desola has started would somehow catch fire.

It used to be really bad, some of these people sleep with all these online personas like Katsumoto. All these tin Gods like Katsumoto and Gbawe are made superhuman by their access to Google and the 'laziness' of their followers ( we call them baby-Katzs). It is getting better though and I am sure it will get even better. And I do hope it will get better, but the pace of progress is just too slow for my liking. Compare Katsumoto's post of pre 2011 to his current posts. He is more humble and more conscious of my presence and his failures, and with the advent of Desola on the scene, I expect more humility from these fake online experts. All I got to say is: The fight goes on and the cause will never be abandoned.

You are beyond redemption o, fagamite!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by nduchucks: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2012
The fight for the soul of the SW will be bloody because the players are now intellectual "Adedibus". They are smart, stubborn, and savvy. The downside is that they love money and Owambe parties, and those characteristics will ultimately be their weakest link.

Hear one of their intellectuals: "ati Thursday lati ma mo ti Weekend ba ma dun" translation: na from Thursday we dey take know whether weekend go sweet. If that is not a reference to owambe party, I don't know what is. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader / Buhari Presents 2016 Budget Today / Boko Haram's Mechanical Engineer Arrested, Rescue Kidnapped Hostages.photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.