Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate (24029 Views)

FG Seeks Abolition Of Visa Requirement Among D-8 Member Countries / Tinubu Calls For Revolution / Tinubu Calls For Sovereign National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:

That aint gonna happen. That N18B IGR, yeah, 1/6 of it/month goes to Tinubu's tax company as consultancy fee. Gbawe is never gonna talk about that because he is benefiting from the illegitimate act.

Their welfare policies start and end with "jigi-Bola & Clipper-Amosun" And these people call themselves progressives . . . go figure

Yeah. I just picked up a brand new Maybach yesterday. Tinubu himself wired the money to me directly. wink wink wink

On a serious note though, why do you like to tear down everything/everyone and never build or encourage anything or anyone? Here you disingenuously mention Clipper while failing to acknowledge the BRT scheme Ogun is now enjoying that was one of the cornerstone that cemented Fashola's reputation. Surely we are all here to reflect on the effective leadership of Nigeria. When we see that happening why can we not acknowledge this? As I have always said here, despite my support for the ACN, no one can ever accuse me of failing to acknowledge non-ACN performers like Ameachi, Akpabio, Chime, Mimiko et al. Sometimes, put the partisanship aside and give credit where due.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:
That aint gonna happen. That N18B IGR, yeah, 1/6 of it/month goes to Tinubu's tax company as consultancy fee. Gbawe is never gonna talk about that because he is benefiting from the illegitimate act.

Their welfare policies start and end with "jigi-Bola & Clipper-Amosun" And these people call themselves progressives . . . go figure

I like the banter you add to every thread, you're a very funny bloke.. grin

My point is, if they could find a working 'formula' in Lagos to increase the IGR from 600millions, to 18billion, and now at about 38billion... Then, they shouldn't have a problem using the same formula in the other SWern states... That means they should have enough money to cater for the needs of SWerners(not all comers)

I think Akanbi_Edu explained how much these people spend to get elected/selected, and I don't envy them for trying to get their money back by any means necessary... I don't think you can fault them on that, it's the system that needs a complete overhaul!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2012
Katsumoto:

Tempting but I don't think so.

I don't want to be x/f/z/q/strangled by the x/f/z/qstrangler. grin grin grin grin

accept that invite at your own peril grin
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
shymexx:

My point is, if they could find a working 'formula' in Lagos to increase the IGR from 600millions, to 18billion, and now at about 38billion... Then, they shouldn't have a problem using the same formula in the other SWern states... That means they should have enough money to cater for the needs of SWerners(not all comers)

I think Akanbi_Edu explained how much these people spend to get elected/selected, and I don't envy them for trying to get their money back by any means necessary... I don't think you can fault them on that, it's the system that needs a complete overhaul!

Thumbs up!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Demdem(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2012
Katsumoto:

The issue with the SNC is that it is likely to have the same representation as the house of reps and senate.

Likely but not necessary so if we work towards it. This has alaways been the fear but i feel the risk is worth taking. A gathering of just politicians is inadequate. it has to cut across a wide spectrum who will need to send representations (professional bodies, religious bodies, private sectors etc and of cos various ethnic groups)

People have known for a long time that the foundation of Nigeria is shaky.

The main reason why we ought to go back to that foundation and address it. Lets ask ourselves first if we really want to be together. Thats a good starting point.

Those who are bent on leading others should strategize and formulate policies to be implemented as soon as they are in office. You don't wait until you are in office before you start strategizing. Witness how Obama started with the Healthcare Act as soon as he was elected.

The ACN may not have a majority but it still has a sizeable portion of the NASS. And as such, it should have or should reach out to others across the country that it wants to re-organize. If it fails, then it becomes wiser on how to reach alliances and the people can see who/what the problem is/are.

It is not that difficult. Start with sponsoring a bill, see how far you can go. A first test will enable you to know how many people to reach out to, to get a majority to change the law. This is easier considering that a majority of NASS members go to Abuja to collect their entitlements and sleep.

The issues at stake are far beyond what then NASS can tackle. For instance, some of my countrymen desire that we go back to regional government as it was in the first repulblic, some are asking for a confederal state, some are asking for 100% resource control directly to them first and then they give a certain percentage to the central govt etc. These are the basis and conditions of being together. the structure that will become our dream Nigeria. They are basically asking for the re-writing of a constitution that was written for us by IBB and co which will fully reflect how we really wnat to be governed.
The best the NASS can do is so ammend the constitution even at that there is a limit to hat they can ammend. For instance they cant ammend the constitution to scrap states to give birth to regional governments who will deem it fit to create whatever number of states they so desire in their region.
Botttom line is the issue at stake is far beyond the NASS

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Demdem(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
Katsumoto:

Of course not, we are probably in different timezones and as such, you may be at lunch while I am on my way to work or just starting.

Abeg no vex o. grin

Dont mind me just pulling ur leg

cantell:
Lol. Are you?

Nop
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin Joke of the year. Do we operate on the same wavelength? As if I limit myself to shouting "Jonasatan, Omo Igbo, okoro" et al throughout the [/b]f[b]orum. Foul-mouthed shrew, apologize or move on. Those are your options till I get bored. I have proven you are nothing but a disgrace to Yoruba women here. Nothing but a wretched, frustrated, cowardly wannabe bully who always lived in the biggest glass house yet revelled in throwing stones.

It is an utter disgrace that , on this well-read forum, you are the most vocal Yoruba female here conducting yourself in ways anathema to what Yorubas respect and wish their women embody. You are nothing but a female tout.

Yea yea , now its time for me to comment ( waiting for more popcorn)..... Gbawe @ the bolded, You have a point and I support sassy Desola apologies so that you ppl can marry in NL tongue
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Demdem(m): 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
shymexx:

The system again. hmmmnnnnn.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Katsumoto: 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
Demdem,

I agree with your post. But one shouldn't wait until he has money to buy BMW 7 series when he can buy a Ford Taurus today and be mobile today. He can still buy the BMW later. Like they say, ati Thursday lati ma mo ti Weekend ba ma dun. Let them start from somewhere. That action may then garner pace resulting in a SNC.

If you wait for a SNC, one may wait forever.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Yea yea , now its time for me to comment ( waiting for more popcorn)..... Gbawe @ the bolded, You have a point and I support sassy Desola apologies so that you ppl can marry in NL tongue

Apology would be over his dead body and that is when i'm sure that he is six feet under.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Demdem(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
Katsumoto: Demdem,

I agree with your post. But one shouldn't wait until he has money to buy BMW 7 series when he can buy a Ford Taurus today and be mobile today. He can still buy the BMW later. Like they say, ati Thursday lati ma mo ti Weekend ba ma dun. Let them start from somewhere. That action may then garner pace resulting in a SNC.

If you wait for a SNC, one may wait forever.

But if the ford taurus keeps on breaking down every now and then, u sleeping in ur mechanic shop everynight coming home with enough complaints from ur wife when u know that a little time sacrifice on ur part now if u work hard will make u afford a BMW 7 series by the next quarter, wont u sell or get rid of such a deadly taurus. The truth is with this taurus, there is no rest, no peace, no infrastructure, peeps are poorer, security none etc why wait any further and hope for a better tommorrow with the same deadly taurus

we are the people. if we all in one accord rise up and demand for it now, its acheivable and can be accomplished. To me, whatever we are doing right now is a waste of time and resources. we ask for it in our country and we get it. the reason why we havent so far is because we are not united about it.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by naturalwaves: 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2012
Katsumoto:

Gbawe,

She insulted you and you responded in kind.

Do you think a 3rd party will ask one person to apologize to the other in the circumstance?

If you didn't respond in kind, I may have done that.

In any case, it is ok. You have a right to respond in any manner you deem necessary.

Lets go back to the topic being discussed. cry
Maybe or not one responds in kind to an insult is based on an individual's temperament and level of tolerance,so,one cannot fault that.D question is,why d unwarranted insult?It's ok 2 watch 4rm d sidelines if U want 2. Gbawe isn't soliciting 4 a 3rd party 2 instigate an apology.It only looks insane wen a 3rd party(ies) join a wrong doer in constituting a nuisance and make unnecessary mockeries as obtainable in d 1st page of d thread.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
naturalwaves:
Maybe or not one responds in kind to an insult is based on an individual's temperament and level of tolerance,so,one cannot fault that.D question is,why d unwarranted insult?It's ok 2 watch 4rm d sidelines if U want 2. Gbawe isn't soliciting 4 a 3rd party 2 instigate an apology.It only looks insane wen a 3rd party(ies) join a wrong doer in constituting a nuisance and make unnecessary mockeries as obtainable in d 1st page of d thread.

...and who made you the judge and the jury? If you are not a judge nor a juror, then I can equally say that you are wrong for the same accusation you have levied against Katsumoto because you took side with Gbawe.

In your eyes, i'm wrong and in someone else's eyes, Gbawe is wrong. So you are not fit to decide. You are equally a third party, a bystander who say. Now, if you're behind the singer, you BACK UP but if you're in front, you SHUT UP!!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
shocked shocked shocked Speechless!!!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by naturalwaves: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:
All those who used to look up to you as some almanac of wisdom would now realise what a real fraud you are.
I smell jealousy here. Ow are U sure some pple look up 2 him as an Almanac of wisdom if he ain't one? Not only is he an Almanac of wisdom but an all round Aficionado which U cannot match wisdom 4 wisdom,intellect 4 intellect and so on. If U want 2 be on such an envious position,just work hard 4 it and make pple look up 2 U too rather than being jealous.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
naturalwaves:
I smell jealousy here. Ow are U sure some pple look up 2 him as an Almanac of wisdom if he ain't one? Not only is he an Almanac of wisdom but an all round Aficionado which U cannot match wisdom 4 wisdom,intellect 4 intellect and so on. If U want 2 be on such an envious position,just work hard 4 it and make pple look up 2 U too rather than being jealous.

No doubt, he is an intelligent fellow but a very emotional, rude, hypocritical, lying and childish one who throws his toys out of his pram when he is not worshipped.

I knew you've been gagging to have a go grin. You feel good now. Okay, you've had your two second of fame so you can buzz off.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by naturalwaves: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

...and who made you the judge and the jury? If you are not a judge nor a juror, then I can equally say that you are wrong for the same accusation you have levied against Katsumoto because you took side with Gbawe.

In your eyes, i'm wrong and in someone else's eyes, Gbawe is wrong. So you are not fit to decide. You are equally a third party, a bystander who say. Now, if you're behind the singer, you BACK UP but if you're in front, you SHUT UP!!
I didn't support Gbawe. I came 4rm an objective point of view devoid of any known previous encounter wit both of U and I saw U were rude and unnecessarily insultive without a provocation and based on dat,I'm saying it again,U were wrong.It's so glaring and only a partial observant will say otherwise. Who are U to tell me 2 back up or shut up ? U think U talking 2 ur kid bro?
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
naturalwaves:
I didn't support Gbawe. I came 4rm an objective point of view devoid of any known previous encounter wit both of U and I saw U were rude and unnecessarily insultive without a provocation and based on dat,I'm saying it again,U were wrong.It's so glaring and only a partial observant will say otherwise. Who are U to tell me 2 back up or shut up ? U think U talking 2 ur kid bro?

sorry, I fry bigger fishes. Rack up a few more posts and controversies and maybe then you'll get my undivided attention. As of this present time, I deal with your gods on this forum and not a mere follower like you.

consider this my last response to you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Katsumoto: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
naijababe: shocked shocked shocked Speechless!!!

That is all shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by PointB: 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
Crazy thread, yet revealing.

Gbawe baring his his fangs against Desola, and Katsumoto for daring to question ACN. Those who don't know any better will ask: what world have we awoken to? But those insightful who understand that hypocrisy, and sycophancy has a name - Gbawe, will never be surprised. They will, like me, only feel vindicated!!!

@Topic,
Perhaps when Tinubu finishes recouping his investment in ACN, captures the whole of SW, and make a princely profit, only then will the ACN (Tinubu) harken to Katsumoto's lofty idealism that they sponsor bill(s) which seeks to achieve what their leader so professed. Or does it not amount to attention seeking, for Tinubu to make such sweeping suggestion (even though the idea was not originally his) without mandating his party to put into action, event that may lead to it's fruition. Or is ACN incapable of making such effort?

Tinubu has spoken, the ball is in ACN court, let see them sponsor a bill, let see words forged into action!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by PointB: 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
naturalwaves:

And Gbawe condescending approach, laced with ill conceived, ill intended hate filled rapprochement was right, right? Guy, when you come to equity, come with clean hands, that is the basic requirement. Katsumoto has described the situation very well.
Katsumoto:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are funny sir, I give you that.

On this thread, she gave you a slap and you responded with a blow slap. grin

And then like Abami said, it turned to Roforofo fight.

It is called two-fighting!!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by naturalwaves: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

Apology would be over his dead body and that is when i'm sure that he is six feet under.

The above is just a normal feminine behaviour,relying on d power of an acidic tongue wen all seems down but it ain't gonna work this time. U av a misconseption abt d issue at hand which I need 2 correct b4 ur ego blows wit xcitement. Listen, GBAWE ONLY ASKED U TO APOLOGISE NOT because HE'S DYING TO HAVE U DO THAT OR ANYTHING BUT because IT IS THE NORMAL THING TO DO IN A CIVIL ATMOSPHERE. Asking U to apologise is just a process of educating and schooling U morally rather than a solicitation which U think it is. Get that! OK?
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

No doubt, he is an intelligent fellow but a very emotional, rude, hypocritical, lying and childish one who throws his toys out of his pram when he is not worshipped.

I knew you've been gagging to have a go grin. You feel good now. Okay, you've had your two second of fame so you can buzz off.

Why are you such a lying hag and a frustrated shrew? Are you not describing yourself with the above? Or do you think page 1 of this thread has suddenly disappeared? To be honest, you are nothing but a foul-mouthed hag. When you see me pick up your haggard slippers and start running. I am not one of those men who will tolerate your uncouthness simply because you are female.

Yoruba culture teaches us to respect, uplift and support our women. It does not teach us to be weakling who will turn a blind to, or even endorse, highly rude, obnoxious and loutish behaviour from a shrew like you.

You are a banshee straight from the pits of hell. Everything you write here, and as naturalwaves observed, screams of jealousy and the actions of a scorned and hateful shrew. When have I asked you or anyone to 'worship' me?

Many can see what happened on page 1 you were scolded for by responsible posters. Continuing to writhe around in deceit only shows the extent of your shamelessness. Even as many won't speak and some do to give you an easy ride or even support you, I am glad those not afraid to stand for fairness have already told you off. So please carry on ranting and lying about others when everyone only see a cowardly wannabe bully now trying to play the victim card to gain sympathy.

Abeg get lost. You are nothing but an unrepentant hag. The obvious malevolence and frustration you bring here and attack folks with, unprovoked, will be your undoing here.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by naturalwaves: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
PointB:

And Gbawe condescending approach, laced with ill conceived, ill intended hate filled rapprochement was right, right? Guy, when you come to equity, come with clean hands, that is the basic requirement. Katsumoto has described the situation very well.

It is called two-fighting!!
So,if I throw an unwarranted insult at U,U just gonna look on? Common,everyone cannot be a Dummy Variable.Issues are usually tackled 4rm d roots and not mid way. Even if U av a prejudiced opinion abt Gbawe,it is of no importance here. If she had acknowledged her faults and apologised as d instigator of d 2-fighting,roforofo or wateva U call it,Gbawe being a civil man that he is would av definatly done so too.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Katsumoto: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

You are exposed and erudite. Why must you pander to a model of holding Tinubu responsible for the actions of duly elected Politicians? Is it no longer about adults holding other mandated adults repsonsible? Should we now begin to witch-hunt those we believe have intangible obligations not defined by any official position? Where will that take us? Do Britons blame Conservative supremos, movers-and-shakers for the shortcomings of Cameron? We have got to get to that level and folks like you should help us get there because you know better !!!

Is it not shameful how focus here ,daily , is on EL Rufai, Buhari, Tinubu and others who have no Government position? Katsumoto, you know this is not what obtains elsewhere and you should not pander to the perpetuation of that here!!!! It is unhelpful to Nigeria and the direct need of our people to gain the sophistication that will lead them, from locally pertinent levels, to insist on good governance !!!

How can this model ever succeed i.e encouraging misinformed shrews to think they can turn on Party bosses when local and elected representatives are avoided? Is this not, subconsciously, proof we remain a people totally subjugated by ancient beliefs in strong deity/men to the extent we cannot see what is obvious?

What is the greatest problem of Nigeria today if not the reality of how we still don't know how to hold elected leaders accountable? Do you think if that was done we would not have a natural check-and-balance system effective even all the way to godfather level?

Tinubu is mere mortal. Me and you are men who can take him on if that is what we decide on. The owner of saharareporters does precisely that. I.e take on our very rich and powerful politicians every single day.

As educated men, we know that the Nigerian system of Governance, built at massive cost, gives no allowance or even excuse for anyone to ignore those directly empowered to deliver change only to then focus elsewhere. This is redundant and unhelpful and if I were a hypocrite, my submissions here would focus on every godfathers , real or perceived, rather than on the President, Governors, Ministers, Senators and current office holders !!!! In short, those who hold the office to deliver the progress we crave !!!

This is my "teach a man to fish" grouse. We are better served letting every Nigerian know how to hold their local representative responsible rather than subscribing to a model that holds Party bosses responsible for perceived failings of elected adult individuals. If Party bosses deliberately go out of their way to install criminals everywhere, then that is different. When they have supported proven performers into office , with histories and CV's of merit, what more do you want?

What problem do you have with Tinubu in this respect and in alliance with the brutal reality of what obtains in Nigeria? What kind of leader do you want to see that Tinubu has denied a platform? Is it the brave and radical Labour leader now Governor of Edo that most Godfathers would not have touched because he is too "pro-people" and "opinionated"? Or is it Fayemi? Latest action of the ACN is Akeredolu. What problem do you have with him?

I dare say that is entirely juvenile, not seen elsewhere with regularity and certainly not what we should encourage in Nigeria. Let us key in to the concept of holding elective leadership responsible where it fails us instead of a need to just attach blame negligently.

Katsumoto, you are one of those intelligent enough to be ushering in a new way of thinking that revolves around "Amandla awetu" i.e "people power" that must directly make elected leaders responsible for their actions. You cannot and should not join the baying mob. Every State has a Governor, Senators, Reps etc - all under Mr. President. How juvenile do we Nigerians appear if we blame the failings of those people one a man who is only a Party boss and has no elective or federal office?

Tinubu's brief remains about positioning his Party correctly , via aiding the emergence of those who will deliver, and capturing as much Political positions as possible. Can you say he has failed in this respect? Do you now want to base your entire arguments on the ignorant submissions of a bling-obsessed shrew who want to adjudge others as "failed" because Nigerian States are not transformed into Dubai within a year?

What about the fact that many are now employed in ACN States while previous Government indirectly told our youths to go and become armed robbers with their negligent leadership? So, those very important achievements, being praised by international development agencies, mean nothing to you? What changes do you want to see

ACN Governors, relatively, are performing. You are the last person I expect to embrace unfairness to then support ignorant posters who want to say administrators have done "nada" merely because their own bellicose nature always draws them towards vacuously fighting others rather than reading, gaining knowledge and conquering ignorance to be a part of the solution.

Look, politics is my thing. I defer to your knowledge regarding history but let us not tackle issues with far-reaching consequences , on the lives of Nigerians today, with an ephemeral approach. I would gladly engage you if issues are about specifically showing failings of politicians and not bellicose witch-hunts from those who are hideously ignorant of real and quantifiable changes going on.

1. Whether you are willing to accept it or not, Tinubu is a political godfather just like OBJ. He may be a better godfather but a godfather he remains. So he must be ready to accept the successes and failures of the CAN office holders. Second, why is it ok to give Tinubu the accolades for wrestling the SW from OBJ but not criticize him if progress is slow? Stakeholders will stop criticizing godfathers such as OBJ, IBB, Anenih, Tinubu when they leave those who are selected and elected democratically alone to do their jobs.

2. Stakeholders have a right to hold office holders and godfathers to task. If an office holder is being shackled by his/her godfather, then the godfather deserves some flak as well just as how many criticized Fashola and Tinubu for the poorly managed Lekki tollgate brouhaha

3. In Nigerian politics, you have to outspend your opponent to win, I get that point. And it is also perfectly ok to find legitimate sources to re-coup money spent. However, in a system where stakeholders have been paid to vote and campaign, do you honestly expect them to stand up to those who are paying them? In a country where those who stand up are killed and forgotten?

4. Yes some administrators such as Fashola and Oshiomole are working. The jury is still out on the rest. It’s being not quite 18 months since they took office. OGD equally started well and then showed his true colours. Some are making moves but the stakeholders must keep them on their toes; nothing wrong with that.

5. Tinubu’s job does not end with selecting administrators, what I expect, which I have stated on this thread, is action with regards to re-organizing the structure of Nigeria. For me that is a failure as the undemocratic process employed to select administrators. The manner Mamora was shoved aside for Tinubu’s wife is reminiscent of feudal politics.

6. As for politics, people who know me personally will tell you that my love for history is at par with politics. I limit my contributions to Nigerian political subjects simply because it is nothing to write home about. The world is making progress and I cannot become exasperated discussing Amala, ritual-killing, book-haram, and I must eliminate my rivals’ type of politics. As far as Nigeria is concerned, politics ended with the second republic. For all their failures, Nigeria is lacking men with conviction such as Awo, Aminu Kano, Bello, Balewa, Azikiwe. Let those who believe otherwise disagree with actions and not words.

Please lets continue to disagree with decorum. Ultimately, we will all become more knowledgeable and wiser and Odua people will benefit.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
naturalwaves:
The above is just a normal feminine behaviour,relying on d power of an acidic tongue wen all seems down but it ain't gonna work this time. U av a misconseption abt d issue at hand which I need 2 correct b4 ur ego blows wit xcitement. Listen, GBAWE ONLY ASKED U TO APOLOGISE NOT because HE'S DYING TO HAVE U DO THAT OR ANYTHING BUT[b] because IT IS THE NORMAL THING TO DO IN A CIVIL ATMOSPHERE.[/b] Asking U to apologise is just a process of educating and schooling U morally rather than a solicitation which U think it is. Get that! OK?

My brother, please don't bother yourself. What would gutter trash know about civility?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Demdem(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
will u guys stop all these wrangling and face the core topic. Asiwaju has spoken well here. its time to demolish the core foundation of this country
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by PointB: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
naturalwaves:
So,if I throw an unwarranted insult at U,U just gonna look on? Common,everyone cannot be a Dummy Variable.Issues are usually tackled 4rm d roots and not mid way. Even if U av a prejudiced opinion abt Gbawe,it is of no importance here. If she had acknowledged her faults and apologised as d instigator of d 2-fighting,roforofo or wateva U call it,Gbawe being a civil man that he is would av definatly done so too.

If u throw insults at me. Here are my options:

1. I can ignore and let it pass
2. I can 'notice' and ask you withdraw it
3. I can ask for apologies, but not make it a big deal
4. I can retaliate with more powerful venom

If I respond with option 4, as your master Gbawe did, it is mischievous (putting mildly) to turn around and ask for apologies. Maybe, he can start by apologizing first, if he is as civil as you think him.

Of course it's your choice to think my assessment is because of my prejudice against Gbawe, frankly I don't care about that, unlike, folks I know who want to appear acceptable to others, looking for history (page 1, page 2, page 0) to validate them. PointB is not like that my guy, feel free!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Why are you such a lying hag and a frustrated shrew? Are you not describing yourself with the above? Or do you think page 1 of this thread has suddenly disappeared? To be honest, you are nothing but a foul-mouthed hag. When you see me pick up your haggard slippers and start running. I am not one of those men who will tolerate your uncouthness simply because you are female.

Yoruba culture teaches us to respect, uplift and support our women. It does not teach us to be weakling who will turn a blind to, or even endorse, highly rude, obnoxious and loutish behaviour from a shrew like you.

You are a banshee straight from the pits of hell. Everything you write here, and as naturalwaves observed, screams of jealousy and the actions of a scorned and hateful shrew. When have I asked you or anyone to 'worship' me?

Many can see what happened on page 1 you were scolded for by responsible posters. Continuing to writhe around in deceit only shows the extent of your shamelessness. Even as many won't speak and some do to give you an easy ride or even support you, I am glad those not afraid to stand for fairness have already told you off. So please carry on ranting and lying about others when everyone only see a cowardly wannabe bully now trying to play the victim card to gain sympathy.

Abeg get lost. You are nothing but an unrepentant hag. The obvious malevolence and frustration you bring here and attack folks with, unprovoked, will be your undoing here.

The same old story, over and over again! Keep playing that damn record of page one when we're already on page 8? Get with the programme, boy! I know you're slow on the uptake but come on, this is two thousand and twelve but you're two thousand and late! Brave men don't whine, they stand up but of course you don't have the spine to that, do you? You are spineless and I would continue to whoop your behind here and beyond. I would show you what real hell means since you have now identified my location.

Come, Gbawe. Did you say I was jealous? Hahahahaha...you have got to be the joker of the year. You do take all these online rubbish seriously, don't you? For all i know you could be sitting in a ramshackle with tattered clothes in a cybercafe somewhere but in your own little deluded mind you concluded that I am jealous. Tell me, what of. Of your supreme intellect? The gift of the gab? That you rub shoulders with Tinubu? Of what exactly? You are a deranged fellow and I think you have been high on kai-kai for far too long. It's time you are brought down to earth as your tenancy in la-la land has now expired.

And I said this guy was intelligent? Twe! Kelebe! Twe!!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2012
naturalwaves:

Please pay no mind to that attention-seeker. He would side with the Devil as long as that Devil is a perceived enemy of Gbawe. You are indeed right. It is a matter of principle. The haggard shrew is one of those ruining the forum with how she goes around launching unprovoked attacks of sheer hatred, malevolence and bigotry against others. Just as she did on page 1 here. It is shameful for anyone, with even an iota of fairness in them, to support her. It is long overdue for someone to put the hag in her place. This is not a Market place even as I realise that this is what the fish wife thinks NL to be.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Please pay no mind to that attention-seeker. He would side with the Devil as long as that Devil is a perceived enemy of Gbawe. You are indeed right. It is a matter of principle. The haggard shrew is one of those ruining the forum with how she goes around launching unprovoked attacks of sheer hatred, malevolence and bigotry against others. Just as she did on page 1 here. It is shameful for anyone, with even an iota of fairness in them, to support her. It is long overdue for someone to put the hag in her place. This is not a Market place even as I realise that this is what the fish wife thinks NL to be.

Page 1 again, you'll continue to be stuck on page one and never leave it even when your mates move on o.

You're like a nagging woman. Alatenumo obirin. Kilode? Your wife is in trouble o.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2012
PointB:

If u throw insults at me. Here are my options:

1. I can ignore and let it pass
2. I can 'notice' and ask you withdraw it
3. I can ask for apologies, but not make it a big deal
4. I can retaliate with more powerful venom

If I respond with option 4, as your master Gbawe did, it is mischievous (putting mildly) to turn around and ask for apologies. Maybe, he can start by apologizing first, if he is as civil as you think him.

Of course it's your choice to think my assessment is because of my prejudice against Gbawe, frankly I don't care about that, unlike, folks I know who want to appear acceptable to others, looking for history (page 1, page 2, page 0) to validate them. PointB is not like that my guy, feel free!

The guy is desperate. He's being found out. His yansh has been blown open.

Abeg leave that shrimp alone, he's a rookie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigeria May Soon Be In Total Darkness — Egbin CEO / Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign / EFCC Charges Bala Mohammed, Governor-elect With Accepting Gratification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.