Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate (24077 Views)

FG Seeks Abolition Of Visa Requirement Among D-8 Member Countries / Tinubu Calls For Revolution / Tinubu Calls For Sovereign National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Please pay no mind to that attention-seeker. He would side with the Devil as long as that Devil is a perceived enemy of Gbawe. You are indeed right. It is a matter of principle. The haggard shrew is one of those ruining the forum with how she goes around launching unprovoked attacks of sheer hatred, malevolence and bigotry against others. Just as she did on page 1 here. It is shameful for anyone, with even an iota of fairness in them, to support her. It is long overdue for someone to put the hag in her place. This is not a Market place even as I realise that this is what the fish wife thinks NL to be.

Fish wife, omo alata. I hope you recognise that these are all hardworking women.

It's funny that you haven't realised that the joke is on you because you are in that same market with me, engaging in a brawl. Unlike you, I am LOVING IT!!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2012
PointB:

If u throw insults at me. Here are my options:

1. I can ignore an let it pass
2. I can 'notice' and ask you withdraw
3. I can ask for apologies
4. I can retaliate with more powerful venom

If I respond with option 4, as your master Gbawe did, it is mischievous (putting mildly) to turn around and ask for apologies. Maybe, he can start by apologizing first, if he is as civil as you think him.

Of course it's your choice to think my assessment is because of my prejudice against Gbawe, frankly I don't care about that, unlike, folks I know who want to appear acceptable to others, looking for history (page 1, page 2, page 0) to validate them. PointB is not like that my guy, feel free!

Guy, we have heard you. Please move on. Don't you have an election to conduct? This your show of sycophancy is nauseating. You and others should simply man up and call a spade a spade. I never knew Nairaland had so many "woman-wrapper" who cannot even do the decent thing and admit the simple truth. Condoning unprovoked acts of thuggery simply because you hate Gbawe? You see your life and where empty hatred will get you? Below is what I wrote as a Nairalander entitled to submit his opinion here without harrassment:

This is the crux of the matter. Had it been that Nigeria is not a Nation that bastardizes successful models seen elsewhere,Tinubu's call would be unnecessary. Everything in Nigeria has to be turned into an avenue for a few to derive stupendous wealth which should ordinarily go towards developing the nation.

And this is the uncouth, unprovoked insulting response from the haggard shrew you and others are trying deceitfully to make a case for. You guys should cut the pathetic spin. It is nauseating. Get a life and stop this puke-inducing show of sucking up to a hateful shrew.

Lobatan! Liar! Sycophant!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by PointB: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

The same old story, over and over again! Keep playing that damn record of page one when we're already on page 8? Get with the programme, boy! I know you're slow on the uptake but come on, this is two thousand and twelve but you're two thousand and late! Brave men don't whine, they stand up but of course you don't have the spine to that, do you? You are spineless and I would continue to whoop your behind here and beyond. I would show you what real hell means since you have now identified my location.

Come, Gbawe. Did you say I was jealous? Hahahahaha...you have got to be the joker of the year. You do take all these online rubbish seriously, don't you? For all i know you could be sitting in a ramshackle with tattered clothes in a cybercafe somewhere but in your own little deluded mind you concluded that I am jealous. Tell me, what of. Of your supreme intellect? The gift of the gab? That you rub shoulders with Tinubu? Of what exactly? You are a deranged fellow and I think you have been high on kai-kai for far too long. It's time you are brought down to earth as your tenancy in la-la land has now expired.

And I said this guy was intelligent? Twe! Kelebe! Twe!!

Darn!!!
Take it easy, Desola. When you dent a big ego, lying hypocrite and sycophants like Gbawe, do it a bit at a time! I think you've had a fair draw of blood. It's time you retire. Take a step back, Gbawe is vindictive, even worse than Obj. What you have stepped into is a marathon. Never a sprint. Conserve your energy and move on!
(This is a friendly advice, you are not oblige to accept.)
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2012
Bwahahahahaha

Desola and Uncle Gbawe are giving me jokes, I tell ya...

Verbal assault in superb display of great penmanship with a little Yoruba... I'm proud of Yoruba intellectuals on NL, you guys are head and shoulders above the other pretenders on this forum...

Pleaaaaaaaaase, let's call a truce! grin
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
PointB:

Darn!!!
Take it easy, Desola. When you dent a big ego, lying hypocrite and sycophants like Gbawe, do it a bit at a time! I think you've had a fair draw of blood. It's time you retire. Take a step back, Gbawe is vindictive, even worse than Obj. What you have stepped into is a marathon. Never a sprint. Conserve your energy and move on!
(This is a friendly advice, you are not oblige to accept.)

The doggone boy just got me started. He needs to be taught a lesson or two. I will make sure that his kingdom is trashed. His head on a platter and his minions enslaved. I will draw the last blood!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe, don't get too comfortable o. I'm going to bre.ast feed my man. I'll be back in due course.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by ACM10: 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe is doing a great job on Desola here. I can observe that she has changed her signature from

"THE FEAR OF TINUBU IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM, OKORO WORRY!"

to

"I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THE RAIN IS GONE..."

after a scathing rebuke. grin
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
ACM10: Gbawe is doing a great job on Desola here. I can observe that she has changed her signature from

to

Yes, yes. I have seen clearly that Tinubu isn't all I touted him to be. I am no longer a blind follower.

I can bring it back if you want, if only to gore you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by olivertwist: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
If all PDP can get out of their multi-billion naira primaries are the likes of Akala, OGD, Yaradua, OBJ, Alamesiagha,James Ibori, GEJ etc, then ACN & Tinubu should pls continue to IMPOSE the likes of Amosun {FCA}, Fashola {SAN}, Akeredolu{SAN}, Aregbesola {Engr.} etc on us , at least for now.

Imagine the billions of $$$$ from our reserve we wasted just to get GEJ, even America didn't spent that much to get Obama. May God help us.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by PointB: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

The doggone boy just got me started. He needs to be taught a lesson or two. I will make sure that his kingdom is trashed. His head on a platter and his minions enslaved. I will draw the last blood!

He has no kingdom, except for some mindless followers, and imaginary stalkers! He is all talk and no poo. Break no further sweat. You have done enough for the day, tomorrow will come. It's a long drawn war you have stepped into; Gbawe does not forgive, nor forget!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

The guy is desperate. He's being found out. His yansh has been blown open.

Abeg leave that shrimp alone, he's a rookie.

Some day, Long after this thread is closed

Long after Nairaland goes bankrupt and is shut down

May it be said that you Desola kept the faith,

May it be said of you Desola that on behalf of real progressives you found your faith again

May it be said of you Desola that on this day you stood up to Gbawe and his pretentiousness

May it be said of you in dark passages and bright days: You Desola are a strong willed woman, who stood up for her beliefs and refused to be silenced by Gbawe and Katsumoto

May it be said that you refused to tender some stupidd apologies to egocentric men who have sold their souls in exchange for brand new Maybachs

I hope that in the interest of progress, may you never abandon the cause and may the dream of a fair, just, egalitarian online forum never die.

Keep up the good work Desola!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by ACM10: 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

Yes, yes. I have seen clearly that Tinubu isn't all I touted him to be. I am no longer a blind follower.

I can bring it back if you want, if only to gore you

I'm quoting you for posterity sake.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

Please take your uncouth talk of blood elsewhere. All that sort of talk brings to mind is your rabid madness and obvious psychosis folks run the danger of 'catching' if in contact with your Banshee blood.

By the way, what Kingdom are you talking of? The one a jealous and delusional hag like you built for me here on Nairaland? Never knew you viewed me as a King complete with a Kingdom and minion. God, you are 'thick' and I don't mean that in any flattering sense.

All you have is a foul mouth. Yet you are more "dense" than mercury, more transparent than a glass sheet - all merging into a package with zero wit or finesse. Uuuuuuuuuurghhhhhhhh
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2012
PointB:

He has no kingdom, except for some mindless followers, and imaginary stalkers! He is all talk and no poo. Break no further sweat. You have done enough for the day, tomorrow will come. It's a long drawn war you have stepped into; Gbawe does not forgive, nor forget!

It's okay, I understand him. I'm a woman like him too. We don't forgive nor forget.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

It's okay, I understand him. I'm a woman like him too. We don't forgive nor forget.

Your best work yet! grin

He is a putz man! Gbawe is a putz man!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
Why is Desola allowing the two ethnocentric clowns, ACM10 and PointB, play games on her?

You're more intelligent than the two clowns combined, read the handwriting on the wall. undecided
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by naturalwaves: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

sorry, I fry bigger fishes. Rack up a few more posts and controversies and maybe then you'll get my undivided attention. As of this present time, I deal with your gods on this forum and not a mere follower like you.

consider this my last response to you.

And who is d said god? Y do U suffer 4rm a great level of inferiority complex and jealousy? What gives u d impression dat Gbawe is bigger? U reasoning is so so illogical.4 ur info,I'm not craving 4 ur attentn like u think,it's just that I'm not a female Asz licker,I don't tolerate indiscipline and I call a spade a spade.I wuld av castigated U in d same mana even if U were my wife.U just 2 rude.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
ACM10: Gbawe is doing a great job on Desola here. I can observe that she has changed her signature from

to

What does that tell you about how fickle, attention-seeking, bigoted and 'dense' the airhead scat is? All haggard shrews are like that. Guy she pronounced me a King, complete with Kingdom and minions, and is rushing around attempting damage limitation because of how I am brutally exposing her here as nothing but a banshee from the hottest corner of hell. I am merely enjoying myself.

My guy, kindly enjoy the classic from Peter Tosh below.

"If you live in a glass house don't throw stone, if you can't take blows sister don't throw blows"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW3j_KXufPE
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by PointB: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

I can bring it back if you want, if only to gore you.

Not sure you were ever a blind follower. You knew the truth all along. I suppose the problem is 'tribalism' - everyone want to protect his own. And I think that is perfectly okay. But, alas, even tribalism have a limit.

Most Igbos like Chime (PDP), but detest Orji (PDP). So at times, when Gbawe sell Aregbesola, and Amosun as super performer simply because they are ACN, then one begin to wonder silently, and eventually aloud, that something is wrong.

I think that is the stage you are, now. ACN is a party, just like PDP, CPC, APGA. None of them is perfect! But they boast certain good politicians and/or governors.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
Please take your uncouth talk of blood elsewhere. All that sort of talk brings to mind is your rabid madness and obvious psychosis folks run the danger of 'catching' if in contact with your Banshee blood.

"uncouth" if I should give you a dollar for the number of times you've used that term, you'd be a millionaire now. Is your vocabulary that limited? You run the danger of catching madness? Online? Okay, you are indeed denser than I thought you were. Sorry I ever rated you above that.

By the way, what Kingdom are you talking of? The one a jealous and delusional hag like you built for me here on Nairaland? Never knew you viewed me as a King complete with a Kingdom and minion. God, you are 'thick' and I don't mean that in any flattering sense.

Nothing. Only referring to your kingdom of lies, sycophancy and brainwashing. Yes, darling, i'm thick and your wife would die to look like me, go figure! A well rounded Yoruba woman.

All you have is a foul mouth. Yet you are more "dense" than mercury, more transparent than a glass sheet - all merging into a package with zero wit or finesse. Uuuuuuuuuurghhhhhhhh

Kai! Gbawe feeling funky! You're feeling street now, eh? "dense" than mercury" - I like that. How long did it take you to come up with that? I hope you didn't hurt google while scouring for that. Baby, finesse was named after me.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
PointB:

Not sure you were ever a blind follower. You knew the truth all along. I suppose the problem is 'tribalism' - everyone want to protect his own. And I think that is perfectly okay. But, alas, even tribalism have a limit.

Most Igbos dont like Chime (PDP), but detest Orji (PDP). So at times, when Gbawe sell Aregbesola, and Amosun as super performer simply because they are ACN, then one begin to wonder silently, and eventually aloud, that something is wrong.

I think that is the stage you are, now. ACN is a party, just like PDP, CPC, APGA. None of them is perfect! But they boast certain good politicians and/or governors.

Why do you write like a retardd? Why are you doing yourself a disservice? And to think you have a phd in hydroponics . . . smh
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by ACM10: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2012
shymexx: Why is Desola allowing the two ethnocentric clowns, ACM10 and PointB, play games on her?

You're more intelligent than the two clowns combined, read the handwriting on the wall. undecided

C'mon shut up!
angry
Silly goat
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

What does that tell you about how fickle, attention-seeking, bigoted and 'dense' the airhead scat is? All haggard shrews are like that. Guy she pronounced me a King, complete with Kingdom and minions, and is rushing around attempting damage limitation because of how I am brutally exposing her here as nothing but a banshee from the hottest corner of hell. I am merely enjoying myself.

My guy, kindly enjoy the classic from Peter Tosh below.

"If you live in a glass house don't throw stone, if you can't take blows sister don't throw blows"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW3j_KXufPE

I dare you Gbawe to name one expose on me that the forum don't already know. Stop stealing my line jo! O ti ko, you are ancient and your kingdom has been brought to its knees like the ottoman empire. You are history! Grab your ghana must go. Oya! ile ya!

You won't know what's hit you after this.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by naturalwaves: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
shymexx: Why is Desola allowing the two ethnocentric clowns, ACM10 and PointB, play games on her?

Her intellectual level is too low to decipher that.They are whinning her and she is gullibly dancing 2 d tunes of d devils' incarnates.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
ACM10:

I'm quoting you for posterity sake.

Do you even know the meaning of the word?
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by PointB: 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2012

Perhaps you should go through the thread again, and see who has been trying to put her down, from em..., emm.. page 1 grin grin
You will see clearly, that PointB, and ACM10 has no hand in it.

Desola has a mind of her own, she yearns for freedom, as you should!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2012

E je ka leyele lo na kato wa fabo fadiye. sorry I can't translate. grin
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by PointB: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:

Why do you write like a retardd? Why are you doing yourself a disservice? And to think you have a phd in hydroponics . . . smh

Lol,
I have edited the comment.

Most Igbo like Chime(PDP) I meant to say. Heck, I can campaign for the guy.
And the PHD in Hydroponics, I suppose is from your fermented brain, NO? grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

"uncouth" if I should give you a dollar for the number of times you've used that term, you'd be a millionaire now. Is your vocabulary that limited? You run the danger of catching madness? Online? Okay, you are indeed denser than I thought you were. Sorry I ever rated you above that.

Nothing. Only referring to your kingdom of lies, sycophancy and brainwashing. Yes, darling, i'm thick and your wife would die to look like me, go figure! A well rounded Yoruba woman.

Kai! Gbawe feeling funky! You're feeling street now, eh? "dense" than mercury" - I like that. How long did it take you to come up with that? I hope you didn't hurt google while scouring for that. Baby, finesse was named after me.

In the words of Alfred Tennyson that I love:

Tho' much is taken, much abides; and though
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

You are doing great Desola. Keep up the good work! Putz men like Gbawe need strong women like you to put them where they really belong.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
PointB:

Perhaps you should go through the thread again, and see who has been trying to put her down, from em..., emm.. page 1 grin grin
You will see clearly, that PointB, and ACM10 has no hand in it.

Desola has a mind of her own, she yearns for freedom, as you should!

Hahaha...the infamous page 1. Gbawe should be referred to as page 1 from now on abi what do you think?
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2012
Katsumoto:

That is all shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin You want me to type out an epistle, ni? You know I'm as lazy as as they come, I no dey for long posts jare.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:

Is it news to you he is one of the biggest cretins here? Even on this thread, his sycophantic and snivelling attempt at deceit here only makes him appear a laughable and pitiful du.n.c.e.

At least we not what you are and what side you stand on consistently instead of this olodo bigot and ashawo , Pointbullcrap, now carrying out an azzlicking love-up because he thinks it helps his fight against others here. Mumu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Visits Aso Rock / Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired / Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.