Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House (7753 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Ishola87(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
please put ur mind in one,taminate it and pack out of his place
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by greatmich: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
Your case is really a critical one.i will advise you to let your pastor pray and counsel you on what god will want you to do.only divine light from god can help you out without future and eternal regrets.sincerely repent now and hold on to god.it's a pity.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by monalicious(f): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
kemmyangel: Fine no one is above mistake, u made a mistake by allowing him in the first place, av witness a case like dat before that after a brother had sex with her younger sister, he will beat her say all manner of thing at night he will ask for it nd she will open up again, it got to a time she stoped giving him....nd her brother loved her more nd give the attention she needed than wen he was aving sex with her, u suld'nt have allow it to get to dis stake, anywa the deed is done...what next....i beg u in the name of God dont even think of aborting the baby, that is another sin on it own, u are yet to get out of a big sin u want to kill an innocent baby, u dont kn what the baby will become tomorw....my own advice for is, first ask for God to forgive u nd seek for is directions...then if u have a church u attend, go for cancelling dont be shy to tell it to ur pastor's wife, am very sure they wont encourage u to go for abbortion, they might take it up from there nd assist u...pls try this nd dont tell it to anyone again they mite lead u astray dearie........
Good advice.follow this
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by azpekuliar: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
Abort the pregnancy! IMO, abortion is perfectly justified in pregnancy arising from in.cest cases like this...the other being gangra-pe. Unless you want the child to be subjected to eternal ridicule for the rest of his/her life, please terminate the pregnancy!!!
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by MrsChima1(f): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
Chanchit: You should have left before it got to this point, anyway, the best option is to terminate the seed, then move out of the house, cos it won't stop there.

Although I don't support abortion because the chick was careless but it will be good to give the baby up for adoption to those who seek to bear children.

No matter what she do...she will always remember the baby as a byproduct of rape and will not treat the child accordingly to love unless she undergo renewal of the mind.

[size=17pt]To Original Poster..the pregnant girl.....[/size]

The main reason why I am not encouraging abortion is because out of several abortions...some women are left infertile because some doctors do not always perform a careful procedure where they are focus to avoid scraping the uterus or puncturing any vital organs needed for reproduction.

If you are planning to be a wife someday and marrying a man that is expecting children then I strongly suggest do not have an abortion but do give the child up for adoption ONLY IF YOU CAN'T handle the consequence of both actions.

Good luck!
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by free2ryhme: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2012
Lilprocess: Dear readers, I’ve long nurtured this pain in my heart and I think it’s high time I let it out.
I am Damilola by name, in my early 20s. My parents died during the Christmas Day bombing by the outlawed Islamic sect, Boko Haram at St. Theresa’s Catholic Church, Madalla, Niger State last year.
Life became miserable for me since their sudden demise. I thought it was end of the world for me before one of my uncles who lives in the northern part of the country came to my ‘rescue.’
I moved into his house with him earlier this year and he promised to see me through in my academic pursuit. I never knew that was the beginning of my problems.
The whole thing started few months back when my uncle’s wife traveled overseas with the children for summer.
Since then, my uncle started acting funny. He’s been constantly demanding of sex from me. In fact, there was an occasion when he invited me to come and sleep in the bedroom with him but I refused. Howcould I have sex with my father’s younger brother? I asked he but he refused to pay attention.
Since then, I’ve been receiving a lot ofthreats from him; he even promised to send me back to the village if I don’t succumb.
Precisely in July, I allowed him ‘IN’ after much pressures and threats of beating and sending me back to the village.
Recently, I started feeling dizzy and I told him, he asked me to visit the hospital for a test and the doctor told me that I’m already 7 weeks pregnant.
I told my uncle about the development and he asked me to abort the pregnancy. I’m afraid I, I’ve not done such thing before and the worst of it is that his wife would return by month end. He threatened to throw me out of the house if I don’t terminate the baby.
Please advice me on what to do.

What were you thinking when you "let him in". Babe just leave the house because in the end u will be the one to suffer
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by AzaMontana(f): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2012
hey poster, i know you said you are in your early 20s but do you mind just disclosing the number? how old were you when your parent's died?. What were you doing with your life then ( in detail) and what were you hoping your uncle would help you achieve that the bustard clearly failed to do?. I am very sorry very very sory for what you are going through. M with you sister. Maybe you can abort and move away, go start a new life somewhere away from that satan even if it means being a house girl you will eventualy get to where you want to get. Maybe you can keep the baby and give him up for adoption or to foster parents until you are well enough financialy to take care of him.If you decide to abort i would advice you dont tell anyone about what he did to you coz he would defend himself and endup making you look like a lier but if if you keep the baby, you can ofcourse tell the family what happened as you would have proof of his action ( they can do a blood test if they dont blv you). are you the only surviving child of your parents?would it be hard for you to just walk away and never look back? baby life is always hard but surely we all have some kind of strength in us to keep us going and see us through our victory

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by james1(m): 1:07am On Sep 20, 2012
May God help you,what was going through your mind when you opened your legs,you forgot girls get pregnant?
Even whilst bleeping him,you couldn't find out how not to get pregnant?you don't have friends your age who has bfs?of course you aren't a virgin when he coerced you.you don't know a thing about postenor or maestrogen or perhaps you got carried away.
Your excuse for allowing him is so lame!
Why didn't you leave his house for the church,some friend or back to the village telling yourself this the best for your future;the sacrifice you have to make for now.
If you had not gotten pregnant,you would have carried on pounding his brains out,right?
Your uncle is a filthy idiot who will not hesitate to sleep with his girl child.
Leave the pregnancy if you are sure you can cope with the trauma that will certainly come with it in the future.abort it if you can't cos it won't make your life easier to be looking at your cousin as your child.
There are still professionals that can remove that pregnancy without a risk of future complications;especially now that it is still young in months.
Whatever you do,inform your pastor and family members you can trust to support you.
Best of luck.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by james1(m): 1:12am On Sep 20, 2012
Lilprocess profile reads:MALE!
Nairaland and its never ending drama!shuooooo.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by bmasz(m): 1:48am On Sep 20, 2012
I dont know if this gold circle adverts reached your side because it reached mine. I'm sorry for the outcome. If I was am atheist I would say abort that tin. Please whatever happens do keep your baby. Let not present circumstances becloud your sense of right and wrong. Would you be able to enjoy living with the fact that you're going to be a murderer like Cain in the court of your conscience.?? Your uncle did not try, but dont forget that two wrongs cannot be equal to a right.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by vivianc(f): 1:48am On Sep 20, 2012
If this is actually true then I'm not gonna spare you! You didn't make any mistake! You chose this for urself! U are morally bankrupt, at above 20? So many people lost their parents at 2 and still survived justly! You are no longer a child for crying out loud, if u didn't want this u wouldn't have done it! You have no justification whatsoever to commit incest!
If u think ur hardship justifies this, then u haven't just started........cos life is harder than this and I'm sure u will keep committing all sorts of immorality to numb the hardship of life. If u were related to me I would have beaten the hell out of you!
So many girls are in the village yet they survived somehow! So many people out there don't even know how they survive each day cos God never forgets His own! How could you not remember this?
My friend take responsibilities for ur actions and stop blaming anybody for it! Whatever the consequences are bear it! I'm not gonna come her and give this abomination a make over!
Rubbish!!!!
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 20, 2012
When you play with fire, expect to get burnt....this is just genesis. First , am sure you know its an abomination having sex with ones blood relation yet you succombed and now you carrying baby abomination in you.....what you should do?
That villa you dreaded going to at first, will be your heaven now....and please while there, do well to get cleansed orelse....... I comment my reserve.
Dont let his wife come back and hear that story o, unless of course you wish for an early death in which case you will get on a platter of gold.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Ranoscky(m): 4:08am On Sep 20, 2012
bmasz: I dont know if this gold circle adverts reached your side because it reached mine.
Lol
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Ranoscky(m): 4:11am On Sep 20, 2012
kemmyangel: Fine no one is above mistake, u made a mistake by allowing him in the first place, av witness a case like dat before that after a brother had sex with her younger sister, he will beat her say all manner of thing at night he will ask for it nd she will open up again, it got to a time she stoped giving him....nd her brother loved her more nd give the attention she needed than wen he was aving sex with her, u suld'nt have allow it to get to dis stake, anywa the deed is done...what next....i beg u in the name of God dont even think of aborting the baby, that is another sin on it own, u are yet to get out of a big sin u want to kill an innocent baby, u dont kn what the baby will become tomorw....my own advice for is, first ask for God to forgive u nd seek for is directions...then if u have a church u attend, go for cancelling dont be shy to tell it to ur pastor's wife, am very sure they wont encourage u to go for abbortion, they might take it up from there nd assist u...pls try this nd dont tell it to anyone again they mite lead u astray dearie........
Best advice so far!
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 20, 2012
Ranoscky:
Best advice so far!
try editing it and changing some words, then it can be the best so far....for the poster, I mean
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Goldieluks: 5:08am On Sep 20, 2012
I don't know why some people are advising her to keep a pregnancy that was bore out of sin prior to inbreeding. She should abort the pregnancy and move on to get a better life. There's no need for her to keep a pregnancy that would always remind her of the pain and mental trauma she went through in the hands of her heartless uncle.

As much as some people might think am sounding harsh, I don't think God himself agrees with the idea of inbreeding.. God hates it. Therefore, we should stop painting it as if inbreeding is a good thing.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 20, 2012
Goldieluks: I don't know why some people are advising her to keep a pregnancy that was bore out of sin prior to inbreeding. She should abort the pregnancy and move on to get a better life, there's no need for her to keep a pregnancy that would always remind her of the pain and mental trauma she went through in the hands of her heartless uncle.

As much as some people might think am sounding harsh, I don't think God himself agrees with the idea of inbreeding.. God hates it. Therefore, we should stop painting it as if inbreeding is a good thing.
God also does not like the idea of abortion......thats another mortal since upon herself. And the result? situation gets worse.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Goldieluks: 5:25am On Sep 20, 2012
Maria-G:
God also does not like the idea of abortion......thats another mortal since upon herself. And the result? situation gets worse.

if she aborts the pregnancy and ask God for forgivesness, I don't think that would be a bad idea. Let's be realistic here, a lot of girls these days, aborts pregnancy by their bf without hesitation, so why keep a pregnancy from one's uncle?? The use of discretion springs to mind.

P.S am not in support of abortion, but in cases such as this, abortion seem to be the only way out, am afraid!

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by ITbomb(m): 5:27am On Sep 20, 2012
Maria-G:
I have to agree with Goldie on this , if she gives birth to that child , that child would be a constant reminder of the regret she will carry for life .
In my opinion , she should do what is expedient and start afresh. Make amends with God and look up to God as the Provider and not put all hope on any man , be he uncle or bf
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by candieangel12(f): 6:52am On Sep 20, 2012
Fake bull crap
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by frank317: 7:16am On Sep 20, 2012
I know madala bomb blast victims were compensated financially. For someone who lost both parents, what made them ignore u?

How old are u pls? Is d story real?

U can't give birth to ur cusin, abort that organism and go to the village. Or stay in town and fuucck ur uncle.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2012
Goldieluks:

if she aborts the pregnancy and ask God for forgivesness, I don't think that would be a bad idea. Let's be realistic here, a lot of girls these days, aborts pregnancy by their bf without hesitation, so why keep a pregnancy from one's uncle?? The use of discretion springs to mind.

P.S am not in support of abortion, but in cases such as this, abortion seem to be the only way out, am afraid!

am sure you know about the sin against the holyspirit....how are you so sure she will survive to ask God for forgivenes and dont forget God works in a mysterious way. She rather not do that. She has erred, she should seek Gods' face and leave the rest to him....who knows, she might have a miscarriage.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 20, 2012
ITbomb:
I have to agree with Goldie on this , if she gives birth to that child , that child would be a constant reminder of the regret she will carry for life .
In my opinion , she should do what is expedient and start afresh. Make amends with God and look up to God as the Provider and not put all hope on any man , be he uncle or bf
she can still start afresh without aborting that kid.... She shouldnt bother doing Gods' job.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by olaheavy: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2012
Like someone said: she is a lier - her name is not 'Damilola.' Yoruba don't refer to their towns and cities as villages - only the Igbos do that.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by 190: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2012
Rooneyboy:
Oh boi how far u na ? Where have u been ? Its been a long while o ,so u still full ground for NL dey chase women about?

Rotfl
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Ranoscky(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
olaheavy: Like someone said: she is a lier - her name is not 'Damilola.' Yoruba don't refer to their towns and cities as villages - only the Igbos do that.
Maggot!
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Ranoscky(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
Goldieluks:

if she aborts the pregnancy and ask God for forgivesness, I don't think that would be a bad idea. Let's be realistic here, a lot of girls these days, aborts pregnancy by their bf without hesitation, so why keep a pregnancy from one's uncle??
A lot of girls these days aborts pregnancy, that doesn't mean its justifiable in the sight of God. Abortion is the last call here, if u ask me. Mind u, there's NO DIFFERENCE between terminatin a pregnancy and killin an adult. MURDER !!
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by OgeneDom(m): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2012
If i were in ur shoes, I will demand he register me in any trade of my choice with full payment, deposit feeding allowance in a bank I opened by myself b4 abortin the baby b4 is too late as he would nt want any1 to hear abt dt. This wil also be a threat dt if he ask u to leave after doin all these mentiond abv or request for sex again, i wil tel his wife. You hv notin to lose nw so deal wit him by gettin enof 4rm him wit d pregnant b4 abortin it.
Remember. He wil nt like his in-laws, friends, kindred and colleague to hear abt dis. The earlier the better. The pregnant is still young that there may not be any side effect if you use pill.
I wish you the best.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by JallowBah(f): 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
Mynd_44: As evil as this sounds, get an abortion and move out of that house. You dont want to have a child who was concerted through incest

And report the dude for RAPE.

Am I the only one seeing that one
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Kenistry(m): 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
Hvin such a child? I wont advice it at al....u hv already made a mistake by lettin him in dou i dnt blame you, he jst took advantage of ur plight, jst get rid of d pregnancy, i cant imagine me being in dat child positn if brought into dis world, it's goin to hurt even more. It's so unfortunate wht befell ur young shoulders to carry, jst hv faith in God, it will get better someday......
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Kenistry(m): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
Maria-G:
am sure you know about the sin against the holyspirit....how are you so sure she will survive to ask God for forgivenes and dont forget God works in a mysterious way. She rather not do that. She has erred, she should seek Gods' face and leave the rest to him....who knows, she might have a miscarriage.
My God (Jesus Christ) don't work in mysterious way. And only good tins comes frm Him. miscariges & co comes frm d devil, and if u r d devil, will u allow miscarige in dis case?
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 21, 2012
Kenistry:
My God (Jesus Christ) don't work in mysterious way. And only good tins comes frm Him. miscariges & co comes frm d devil, and if u r d devil, will u allow miscarige in dis case?
My God works in a mysterious way. He alone has the right to take away life.......the devil can remain in hell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys See Reasons Why You Should Never Marry A Nurse / Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful / Never you Date A Gal With This Attitude, very important.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.