Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church (62674 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by johnstin(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
true2god:
Evry critic of spiritual warefare should offer these prayer daily from 12 mid-night for at least 3 days, go to the physical world and work to see if norrin will happen before comin to Nland to criticise.

Life is a spritual battle ground unseen to 95%. Take it or leave it.

You have said it all my brother.

Life is a serious spiritual battle. The spiritual controls the physical, but most people do not know. The devil is happy that way.

My life has turned around for the better since I started using MFM prayer points. I have been getting many pleasant surprises since I started MFM-styled violent prayer.

I have many testimonies but let me just share one.

I will be economical with the details here because some people on nairaland know me in real life, so I don't want some "powers" to be upset by the testimony.

I applied for something in an organization.
Some "powers" decided to give their candidate the opportunity after conducting a skewed interview. I was not invited for the interview despite applying promptly.

I was very sad when I heard what transpired but still prayed about it.
GOD heard the prayer and did something: the head of the organization cancelled the process and ordered that the process be conducted afresh.

A new interview date that was set; all the other contenders did not show up.
I was interviewed and got the opportunity. Glory be to GOD.

If you have any problem or challenge, the solution is to pray in the effective way.
The MFM way is an effective way.

Glory be to GOD.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Charlesdock(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
johnstin:

I'm not a member of MFM but I can say confidently that the nature and mode of praying adopted by the church is very effective. Infact, I have benefitted immensely from it.

Like my brother rightly said, a lot of our problems in Africa here steam from idolatry and the relationship our fore-fathers had with demons. Many generational curses have been passed on and these can only be addressed by violent prayer and serious deliverance.

May GOD continue to strengthen and bless Pastor Olukoya. GOD has used him to deliver many from satanic bondage.
Spiritual warfare is real but the devil wants people to think it doesn't exist.

thank you my brother. Let them just say they don't believe in Violent prayer than call a church fake. Anyway let the tori continu

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Saraha1(f): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
Am proud mfm nothing any one can do abt it. I know what my life looks like before I joined mfm(some years ago) .

8 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by dorox(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
I am yet to meet an MFM member that thinks rationally, they all seem to be on the verge of insanity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by obils2: 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mfm is a good church but dey criticize alot. They r too violent in everything Dae do, dey see everything as spirit nothing is ordinary 2 dem
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Ishilove: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
johnstin:

You have said it all my brother.

Life is a serious spiritual battle. The spiritual controls the physical, but most people do not know. The devil is happy that way.

My life has turned around for the better since I started using MFM prayer points. I have been getting many pleasant surprises since I started MFM-styled violent prayer.

I have many testimonies but let me just share one.

I will be economical with the details here because some people on nairaland know me in real life, so I don't want some "powers" to be upset by the testimony.

I applied for something in an organization.
Some "powers" decided to give their candidate the opportunity after conducting a skewed interview. I was not invited for the interview despite applying promptly.

I was very sad when I heard what transpired but still prayed about it.
GOD heard the prayer and did something: the head of the organization cancelled the process and ordered that the process be conducted afresh.

A new interview date that was set; all the other contenders did not show up.
I was interviewed and got the opportunity. Glory be to GOD.

If you have any problem or challenge, the solution is to pray in the effective way.
The MFM way is an effective way.

Glory be to GOD.
Wow...what an amazing testimony. I tap it into it in Jesus' name cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Charlesdock(m): 12:00am On Feb 02, 2016
dorox:
I am yet to meet an MFM member that thinks rationally, they all seem to be on the verge of insanity.
you don't believe in violent prayers that does mean you should term does that pray in such manner at the verge of insanity. Your statement actually pissed me off but I just had to forget it.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by nops: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
dorox:

I am from South africa and have always been fascinated by the sGod given strength that Nigaerians have. Their tenacity as a people, you know how you guys just travel to a new country without knowing the language and you go and set up homes, Russia, Germany and you are just survivors. I looked into your churches because I wanted to observe your strength so i could learn something from it. Tried pastor chris and that was not it for me and TB Joshua ;I always felt I wanted deliverance, my spirit had always caled for it and I was liked this guy's understanding of deliverance and I tried it and I had to come up with R20 000 to get delivered( This was not for me, I have no opinion towards these pastors). I was on Youtbe and I saw this man and i listened to one video then the next and so fourth. I googled their branch in Cape Town and found it and went. No one asked me forR20 000 for deliverance, they told me to just pray whatever it took, no food for 3 days, just pray like your life depended on it.

No preacher laid hands on me for my problem to go away. Just be holy, do what god asks of you and pray. My menstrual periods disappeared, my Fibroids disappeared, saved such a lot money just by violently seeking God to help me.
Still in awe and now i can give away all my money for gratitude. I have profound respect for Dr DK Olukoya and i wish i had known him sooner but God's help is always on time. I was having a chat to a german friend of mine he thinks I am being swindled by Nigerians and I am insane and i told him if there was cure to stop going to MFM I wuld not take it.
I am where I am suppose to be, and am at peace for once in my life.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Nyumoye: 7:43am On May 29, 2016
First we have to be led by The Spirit of God, then be very prayerful so we don't fall into temptation.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Nyumoye: 7:46am On May 29, 2016
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by toxjox: 12:23pm On May 29, 2016
Dr DK Olukoya , microbiologist, formerly of Nigerian Institute of Medical Research, NIMR highly revered genetics research fellow threw away everything he leant in science and now leads millions down a path of illogical believe in ancestral curses that seemingly defy prayers and must be fought with an endless regime of fasting and screaming prayers.
A deep shame and loss of the grace of true love. But Daniel brother, I condemn you not. I have been there before. When you are converted, go back and put earrings back on these ones so they will look beautiful.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Charlesdock(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
toxjox:
Dr DK Olukoya , microbiologist, formerly of Nigerian Institute of Medical Research, NIMR highly revered genetics research fellow threw away everything he leant in science and now leads millions down a path of illogical believe in ancestral curses that seemingly defy prayers and must be fought with an endless regime of fasting and screaming prayers.
A deep shame and loss of the grace of true love. But Daniel brother, I condemn you not. I have been there before. When you are converted, go back and put earrings back on these ones so they will look beautiful.
and is that all. Well there is no point in arguing with you. All what you guys are fond of saying is that they are demonic. Good great. A church that collect nothing from you just pray to God.

5 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Charlesdock(m): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nyumoye:
I attended a number of mfm churches in USA and I must warn anyone who wants to go there to pray to The Lord before going there. That ministry has demonic pastors. One tried to have sexual relations with me another pastor from another branch tried to use maniputation and control which is witchcraft on me in church. This later pastor treated me with so much hate that I didn't even wait for the service to continue I left. The same tried to extort money out of me before approaching me with all the hate. To cut it short, I went to 3 mfm branches and their pastors did not emanate Christ.some of them are demons and I wonder who ordains them . thanks to God i found churches where the pastors exhibit the fruit of the spirit. Ye shall know them by their fruit. Unfortunately I don't see how some of these folks don't drop dead when they're saying their fiery prayers.
I don't want any pastor to annoint me with their penis, therefore I won't be going to mfm again and I know Jesus won't send me there either.
those are not the doctrines of MFM. So to you Mfm is a demonic church in in general. Fancinating point. For your information the bible warned about wolves in sheep clothes because you met three pastors that are wolves now made you come to the conclusion that Mfm is a demonic church?

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Nyumoye: 6:30am On Jun 09, 2016
No one said anything about the church not being of God . this was a warning to innocent people to be led by God and not by a church's name. I have learnt from their teachings. Nevertheless if you go to a church branch and the pastor has not God's Spirit but rather manifests the works of the flesh, tries to seduce you, uses manipulation and control ......know that you're sitting under witchcraft so let's all be vigilant.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Nyumoye: 6:39am On Jun 09, 2016
This post was not meant to demonize mfm church. The enemy has infiltrated many churches so be careful of who you entrust your soul to.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2016
Pls who attends their branch in ph, I need direction and assistance.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Nyumoye: 7:05am On Jun 10, 2016
Let's follow the teachings of Christ and not the doctrines of men amen.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by SamOgasco(m): 8:17am On Jun 10, 2016
slimyem:
lol.
My family once signed up for their one week deliverance...
Gosh!
It was hellish!
Imagine being on an empty stomach all day and then you cannot even pray your own style in the evening..you have to shake and jump and swing your arms forcefully before they accept you are actually praying..
I would be praying silently and the ushers would come and shake me aggressively till i feel like falling all in the name of telling me to pray .
After that week,my dad said he wasn't ready to have his arm dislocated from its joint all just cuz he has to pray..and that was the end of our MFM experience!

Lolzzz Funny you!
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by MK15real: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Charlesdock(m): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
MK15real:
I believe most of their men are hypocrites, telling their women not to wear trousers or earrings but secretly would lust after such women. The thing is that this is not even mentioned in the bible as a requirement of being a born-again christian. Secondly, Jesus in the bible only mentioned of casting out demons but their prayer points are contradictory where you pray for a demon to die which is false. Thirdly, their deliverance programme only includes the word "DIE" mostly even inanimate objects which cannot die and without much praise and worship. Lastly, most of the prayer coordinators are such that if we were to meet any other place, the seem to me like people without love abiding in their hearts but focused only on killing witches which misses the most important commandment of God which is to love your neighbor.
Is that all? Death sometimes doesn't mean the actual death we all know. Secondly how many of MFM men have you come across that makes you think they are hyprocrites. Thirdly go and read your Ipet. 3:3 and ITim. 2:9 all over again. Fourthly you lied about that point saying most of their prayers means "DIE". I attend MFM but am a follower of christ. Dishing at a particular church because of what you only observe around you isn't the right thing.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by MK15real: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by tomjoeguy(m): 12:12am On May 22, 2017
mollie12:

Hian to your last statement! You do remember Christ loved you and died for you while you were still considered wicked (that's what the Bible refers to as sinful).

It's not possible for wicked spirits to hijack blessings that are supposed to come to you as a Christian - except you have created a doorway for them through unrepented sin. Saying that undermines the power of God. What good is it telling everyone you serve the most powerful Person in all existence and yet that when that Person determines in His heart to bless you, some little, low creatures can still prevent the desire of that Person's heart in your life?

I personally cannot argue against the MFM style of prayer (on a general base, because spiritual warfare is part of Christian life). But some of the assumptions people make for praying these prayers are just unbiblical, and we have to admit it.
I disagree with you. Remember the case of Daniel, he did not sin, in short je was fasting for his people, yet a power called the prince of Persia hijacked the answers to his prayer.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by teacherbim(f): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2017
I need to convert to MFM,I've been dreaming praying in mfm church for 2 weeks now but my hair and daughter hair is relaxed
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Charlesdock(m): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
teacherbim:
I need to convert to MFM,I've been dreaming praying in mfm church for 2 weeks now but my hair and daughter hair is relaxed
Good evening Ma. There shouldn't be any need for converting from one church to another, once they are both part of Christ. If you want to attend MFM or any church, attend it with mind that we are one body in Christ as long as we preach and live Christ. About your relaxed hair it is your personal "hish" you can wish to change it not, the point of it all is to live Christ wherever you find yourself. Good day Ma
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Charlesdock(m): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nyumoye:
No one said anything about the church not being of God . this was a warning to innocent people to be led by God and not by a church's name. I have learnt from their teachings. Nevertheless if you go to a church branch and the pastor has not God's Spirit but rather manifests the works of the flesh, tries to seduce you, uses manipulation and control ......know that you're sitting under witchcraft so let's all be vigilant.
Yes Ma. I just the demonic pastors in the post earlier. It is true, many are roaming about ministries, devouring souls for Satan. The centre of it all is to rep christ. Good day Ma
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by teacherbim(f): 8:17am On Dec 01, 2017
Charlesdock:
Good evening Ma. There shouldn't be any need for converting from one church to another, once they are both part of Christ. If you want to attend MFM or any church, attend it with mind that we are one body in Christ as long as we preach and live Christ. About your relaxed hair it is your personal "hish" you can wish to change it not, the point of it all is to live Christ wherever you find yourself. Good day Ma
Thanks for your response , I'm now a member of Mfm, I'm enjoying everything about them.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Charlesdock(m): 9:10am On Dec 01, 2017
teacherbim:

Thanks for your response , I'm now a member of Mfm, I'm enjoying everything about them.
continue to enjoy Christ Ma
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by BigBashiru: 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
Jochebed7:
I'm not a member of mfm but an attendee. I also used to criticize their die by fire and head shaking, body shaking style; still not a very big fan of the later. However the truth is that there are results, testimonies in my life and those of loved ones. Also, its one place i can go without feeling doubtful on their power source 'is it God or evil powers?' there are some situations that will respond only to the die by fire method. A lot of us are under oppression without realising it. May God grant us understanding.

But do those results manifest from the power of the Holy Spirit or from Soul Power?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour. / Are Spiritual Husbands Real? / Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.