Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church (62676 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by omoh9ja: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2012
Pastor Kun: They are a false church and their teachings and practises don't conform to the gospel of our lord Jesus christ.

Look@what dis cow is saying,what do u know abt d teachings of MFM?av u eva been to d church b4,even if u hav,doz dat mean u shud talk against dia teachings,A̶̲̥̅♏ a full MFM member,abeg bros take time

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2012
Dannze: most of you here are talking shit....MFM is a church that kicks against prayer against humans. If you must know, there is a spirit behind every problem examples are in the bible...the boy with palsy, the mad man and others. When prayer is offered against a power of witchcraft, d same bible says that we should suffer not a witch to live. So when u say die by fire, any witch who doesn't want to repent can as well follow d grave. Can a spirit die? No. So wen we say die, we are simply weakening d powers of these spirits behind our problems.

Ha ha ha. Simply say "every eveil spirit, be weakened by fire! Weaken by fire!!"
So spirits cant die and you pray for their death? Then the death prayer won't kill them but just weaken them?
Na wah! And who told you that is how a prayer should be offered? Was that how christ taught us to pray? Repeating words like "die" a hundred times? SMH.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2012
Its like most of you here don't know that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers, rulers of darkness in high places and so on!

Every thing that happens phisically has its spiritual implications!

WARFARE prayer that's what it is.

We are at war!

4 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by dridowu: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2012
Short of world but any sha this post has been hidden
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Gpattern(m): 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2012
I want to thank pastor kun for saying it the way it is. This teaching is false and satanic. Reasons, the gospel of Jesus is a message of good news., the message of Jesus bring joy and peace to people and not fear!, the gospel of Jesus builds love among brother and even enemies., Jesus never told his diciples to kill but to love and help people. The gospel of Jesus the message of God's love for man that was shown in the total and complete freedom he brought us.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2012
We prefare to attend "efizy churches" where all they preach is prosperity, prosperity and more prosperity! Where the pastors wife fixes brazzilian hair, where the female members were "show breast" and "show yansh" just to seduce the rich members of the church!

No one ones to pray again, no one wants to be told of hell fire..

Lord have mercy

4 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2012
Different churches with different doctrines, you use whatever works for you. Rather than open a thread titled "New Post (Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church)" why not open another called " Saving the life of atheist" or "Convertin' the heart of christain non-believers to the right pathway of Christ ". .
The problem we christains have has been our approach and manner towards things that dont count or things that should be left the way they are, what has the way MFMM preach got to do with your way of christain life, unless you have a backing to say the holy spirit did whisper to your ear that the Doctrine MFMM sermonize is false and fabricated. . .that which you'd have to proove with a rather powerfully built evidence free from all form of bias.
Nevertheless this thread would rather be uncalled for. . .and all those who have preached against the doctrine of the above named church have not in anyway preached the gospel of Christ

4 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by ignis: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
oluMyderz: Confused religion
And you think your boko haram religion is not confused.

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by call4shola(m): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
Some pple's comments bout churches says a lot about who they are, lack of spiritual knowledge is the major cause of all these, let's watch how we run our mouth about a church of God.

Stop thinking with your anus, cos nothing good can come from it... Chikena...
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2012
wholexy009: You need to note here that there are two types of death spiritual and physical death, most of those. prayers point A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ mearnt to terminate the spirit making such uncle or aunt to act in that manner.. Once any evil human undergoes this spiritual death; he or she is no longer in the position to do any harm cos the power inside of him has been dealt with

Was this how we were taught to pray? Is this prayer?
It is not! By biblical standards. Prayer was such an important thing that christ paid attention to it and gave a model prayer.Please follow christ's teachings and leave the spirits. Christ never told any spirit to die by fire!!!

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by ndcide(m): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2012
no one has said anything wrong with the prayers i posted earlier. na waoo..

I really want to know.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Dhelake: 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2012
They shout too much

They do disturb ma sleep
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by palugycolina(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
dekung: I once attended their one-week deliverance session and mehn it was nothing but torture session. You are supposed to fast 3 days straight without food or water. You pray morning, afternoon and night. You sleep for only a few hours everyday and you have to walk from your dormitory to the church auditorium 3 or 4times a day to and fro in order to attend the prayer session. The prayer proper is all about enemies from your ancestry: father, mother, in laws, aunties and the list goes on. One of their prophets told me my mother has familiar spirit and that my wife comes from a powerful warrior family, he said I should be careful in dealing with my wife and that anytime I want have some private moments with my wifey I should first recite psalm 29 on my deek. I honestly was initially taken by this stewpidity but later jettisoned everything. Rather than teach love for humanity, they want all their enemies to die. If you sneeze, its your enemy. If you sleep and wake up in the middle of the night, its the enemy. Those people are berserk! Am now a proud atheist/agnost. I dont believe in any crap that religion has to teach
Bros a live without christ in it ,is a life full of crisis ohh..
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2012
ndcide: I think we should remove sentiments and stop blind criticism. I may not be a member but i use their prayer points. Now below is a typical MFM prayer session. Kindly Point out what you think is wrong with any of these prayers. I'd like to Know. I will not take any blanket criticism backed with ignorance and emotions or shallow understanding of the word of God. Pls kindly point out what you think is wrong with any of these prayer points.

I'll be waiting.

Those who want to make these prayers, you got them for free now.

Scripture Reading: Psalm 2
1. Praise worship
2. Bring quality repentance unto the Lord
3. O Lord, I thank You for bringing me into this year 2011.
4. O Lord, I bless You for the plan you have for me in this year 2011.
5. Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise and raise victory voices for me this year, in the name of Jesus.
6. Let the sword of the God of Elijah arise against every occultic power and citadel of darkness assigned
against my life, in the name of Jesus.
7. I shall not die but live to declare the works of God in this season, in the name of Jesus.
8. My Father, redeem me from the powers of the sword in the tribulation of 2011, in the name of Jesus.
9. I receive protection from the strife of tongues, and the power of destruction programmed into this
year, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every beast of the earth assigned to torment me this year, die, in the name of Jesus.
11. My Father, release violent earthquake to destroy every satanic barrier hindering my progress, in
the name of Jesus.
12. Every satanic priest sustaining evil altar in this country, die, in the name of Jesus.
13. I decree that every occultic power troubling this nation will have darkness without divination, in the
name of Jesus.
14. I decree that the sun will go down on all satanic priests and prophets troubling this nation, in the
name of Jesus.
15. I decree that all evil men boasting with satanic powers will grope in the day like blind men in the
dark, in the name of Jesus.
16. We command the heavens not to respond to the voices of spiritualists and occultist on this
strategic day, in the name of Jesus.
17. I take charge of the heavenlies and I declare that it shall be well with me, in the name of Jesus.
18. Every obstacle that hinders my progress in cities and nations, I command them to wither, in the
name of Jesus.
19. Any power prolonging problems, suffering and bondage, die, in the name of Jesus.
20. Every priest of darkness monitoring my destiny, dry up, in the name of Jesus
21. Any power fueling my problems, dry up, in the name of Jesus
22. I break every witchcraft coven with a rod of iron, in the name of Jesus
23. Evil power house assigned against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
24. Resources of heaven, arise by fire, promote me, in the name of Jesus.
25. Every area of my life in need of divine restoration and replacement, receive it now, in the name of
Jesus.
26. By the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ, I release myself from the grip of the spirit of
death and hell, in the name of Jesus
27. Every long-standing yoke, be broken by the power in the blood of Jesus.
28. Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise and let my enemies destroy themselves, in the name of Jesus.
29. Let the earthquake of deliverance be released to throw down every barrier to my moving forward,
in the name of Jesus.
30. Every circle of hardship and temptations, break, in the name of Jesus.
31. Every altar speaking strangeness and backwardness, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
32. Let the judgement of heaven be written against all satanic kingdoms and his agents sponsoring
wickedness, in the name of Jesus.
33. Fresh glory, fresh power, fresh anointing, fresh favour, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.

Exactly my point! These are wishes, not PRAYER. These are affirmations! In a crazy violent and vigorous sort of way, but it isn't prayer. Prayer by christian standard is defined by Christ (after abolishing the old convenant and old ways) in his Model prayer and his teaching on prayer. Why is this difficult to accept and understand. It is written for evey person to read. Last time I checked, the bible was still the most popular book and "bestest" seller.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by ignis: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2012
I think it's high time Seun called the moderator in charge of this religion section to order if he actually wants peace and tranquility on Nairaland.
Since two years ago that I joined nairaland, I have never seen any post condemning mohammed, an imam, a mosque or any muslim group making the front page. Why must useless and stupid threads condemning and abusing churches, Jesus christ and annointed men of God always make the front page, thereby creating an avenue for ignorant nincompoops to post rubish regarding what they know little or nothing about. And the socalled moderator do little or nothing to abate such posts.

12 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
dabriggs:

Exactly my point! These are wishes, not PRAYER. These are affirmations! In a crazy violent and vigorous sort of way, but it isn't prayer. Prayer by christian standard is defined by Christ (after abolishing the old convenant and old ways) in his Model prayer and his teaching on prayer. Why is this difficult to accept and understand. It is written for evey person to read. Last time I checked, the bible was still the most popular book and "bestest" seller.
And exactly how did Christ cast demons off individuals possessed with all sorts of diabolism & abominations..

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by omowolewa: 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2012
For he that is not against us is on our part- Mark 9:39-41 & Luke 9:49-50
You can't expect everybody to believe what you believe talkless of in the manner you believe/percieve it.
Am not an MFM member but I have no problem with MFM. Nobody is forced to go to their church,you are the master of what you believe. You will only be accountable for what you believe in accordance with the set standard 'Hisword' - SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2012
Infact like soap if you try to make men clean, like soap you will dwindle in the act. Where foolishness is bliss it is folly to be wise. Because there is a pleasure in being mad which only mad men know.

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by dayokanu(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2012
I no get thoughts on them
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by ndcide(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
dabriggs:

i still can't understand you. wishes and not prayers? ok. what do you say is wrong with any of the prayer point. do you pray at all?
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by call4shola(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
bbpreye.:
We prefare to attend "efizy churches" where all they preach is prosperity, prosperity and more prosperity! Where the pastors wife fixes brazzilian hair, where the female members were "show breast" and "show yansh" just to seduce the rich members of the church!

No one ones to pray again, no one wants to be told of hell fire..

Lord have mercy

Thank you jare, a bible believing church like mfm that preaches spiritual warfare and deals with problems from the roots, saving many souls from the spirit of death and hell. The problem is that the devil has dealth with a lot of pple so much that their spititual monitor has been stolen. Lord should just open their eyes cos they really lack knowledge... Lord have mercy...

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
Boss Ttdiamonds:
And exactly how did Christ cast demons off individuals possessed with all sorts of diabolism & abominations..

Hmm let me see..he said" you legion of evil spirits, posessing this man, making him roam the wilderness and attacking people, are you his brothers? Are you his uncles? Die by fire! Die by fire!! Break! Break!! Break!!! Break!!!! Die ooooooooooo!!!!! Die!"

That was how it was captured in the bible,how christ cast out demons.
SMH 1000 X 23.3 times.

4 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by KINGwax(m): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2012
CrazyMan:
Matthew 7:1-5.  "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Have a nice day. wink
a million likes, you there ^^!

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2012
ndcide:

i still can't understand you. wishes and not prayers? ok. what do you say is wrong with any of the prayer point. do you pray at all?

Yes I do pray. But when I pray I go into my closet and I pray to my father in secret. And he that hears me in secret answers me before all men. Even when he upslifts me,he places a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
So, sorry. You can never know how I pray. But believe me, when I pray, you won't even see me or notice. How much more hear me shout.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2012
Since we are christians and follow the ways of christ and his teachings please refer to christs teachings on prayers found in

Mathew 6: 5 - 18

NO OTHER DOCTRINE,BELIEF,TEACHING, should go contrary to these, if we are trully christians.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by ndcide(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2012
dabriggs:

Yes I do pray. But when I pray I go into my closet and I pray to my father in secret. And he that hears me in secret answers me before all men. Even when he upslifts me,he places a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
So, sorry. You can never know how I pray. But believe me, when I pray, you won't even see me or notice. How much more hear me shout.

mtcheew!!

Now i see you know nothing. kindly RE-READ what I posted earlier.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2012
Please leave MFM with their prayer pattern. If that gets them the result they want then fine. No one is forcing anybody to join them.

What I know is the spiritual controls the physical. If you can conquer the spiritual then victory is sure in the physical.

"In the days of John the Baptist till NOW, the Kingdom of Heaven suffereth violence and the VIOLENT taketh it by FORCE." -Matthew 11:12

"We wrestle not against FLESH and BLOOD but against PRINCIPALITIES, against POWERS, against the rulers of darkness of this world; against SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS in high places." -Ephesians 6:12

Some people are possessed of EVIL spirits and that spirits pushes them to do evil and wickedness. If you can conquer that spirit through violent prayers then victory is yours. If not then the problem continues.

For so many people, God has purposed to elevate and do a new thing in their lives but the evil powers won't allow it. Anytime the blessings are about to get to them, the wicked people block it or sometimes hijack it.

If you don't command them to be destroyed same thing will keep happening until the wicked people die and when that happens the person might be in his old age. I've found out that these wicked people tend to live long so you can imagine the years of such an individual they would have wasted.

I support the prayers 100%. Anyone who leaves his/her territory to come and cause trouble/wreck havoc(using satanic powers) in my territory
deserves to DIE! I have absolutely no mercy for the wicked.

10 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by suco50(m): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
My life was once in mess but after attending MFM for deliverance services & powerful prayer sessions, it later experienced a tremendous turn around for good. Critics, watch your comments.

13 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by abhosts(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2012

6 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Ishilove: 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2012
wholexy009: Its obvious most of you talking here know little or nothing about the church you are talking about cos I attend mfm and I will never wish my fellow man to die. Most of those prayer are directed at evil powers ‎​‎​@̤̥̣̈̊̇п̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ principalities behind such situation cos our weapon are not canal and we also wrestle not against flesh and blood. Shikenna
Leave them let them be spewing their ignorant crap from the pit of hell.

MFM for life,baby! cool
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Ishilove: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2012
suco_50: My life was once in mess and after attending MFM for deliverance services & powerful prayer sessions, my life experienced a tremendous turn around for good. Critics, watch your comments.
I concur. My life only began after I started attending MFM seven years ago. Before then, I was swimming in the ocean of Maya

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by BossTtdiamonds(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2012
dabriggs:

Hmm let me see..he said" you legion of evil spirits, posessing this man, making him roam the wilderness and attacking people, are you his brothers? Are you his uncles? Die by fire! Die by fire!! Break! Break!! Break!!! Break!!!! Die ooooooooooo!!!!! Die!"

That was how it was captured in the bible,how christ cast out demons.
SMH 1000 X 23.3 times.
And tis' is how it's written in your bible....
You are in all ways mislead by your reproachfulness of the MFMM doctrine . . and cuz of tis' you failed to a simple question void of locutions. . . . I'd advice you read your bible with the help of the Holy spirit for a clear/better understanding on how prayer works, rather than bein' mislead by your self beliefs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are Spiritual Husbands Real? / 7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour. / Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.