Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church (62773 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Ishilove: 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2012
ferhyntorlah: Please leave MFM with their prayer pattern. If that gets them the result they want then fine. No one is forcing anybody to join them.

What I know is the spiritual controls the physical. If you can conquer the spiritual then victory is sure in the physical.

"In the days of John the Baptist till NOW, the Kingdom of Heaven suffereth violence and the VIOLENT taketh it by FORCE." -Matthew 11:12

"We wrestle not against FLESH and BLOOD but against PRINCIPALITIES, against POWERS, against the rulers of darkness of this world; against SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS in high places." -Ephesians 6:12

Some people are possessed of EVIL spirits and that spirits pushes them to do evil and wickedness. If you can conquer that spirit through violent prayers then victory is yours. If not then the problem continues.

For so many people, God has purposed to elevate and do a new thing in their lives but the evil powers won't allow it. Anytime the blessings are about to get to them, the wicked people block it or sometimes hijack it. If you don't command them to be destroyed same thing will keep happening until the wicked people die and when that happens the person might be in his old age. I've found out that these wicked people tend to live long so you can imagine the years of such an individual they would have wasted.

I support the prayers 100%. Anyone who leaves his/her territory to come and cause trouble/wreck havoc(using satanic powers) in my territory
deserves to DIE! I have absolutely no mercy for the wicked.
grin grin cool
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by omoh9ja: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2012
suco_50: My life was once in mess and after attending MFM for deliverance services & powerful prayer sessions, my life experienced a tremendous turn around for good. Critics, watch your comments.

Nice1 bro,@OP pls pls pls and pls stop wasting ur time writting down shits abt churches,cos what u against worked for oda ppl as confirmed by dis dude above,MFM prayers are nt devilish neida are dey curses,i wud avdice u mind ur biz n nt puck into what doznkt cocern U abit.
And to some gays in dis thread dats goes around wasting dere precious time,wasting spaces det ar supposed to be used by reasonable ppl to post goood updates,dan use it to udate nonsen.....i don't even see any use for dis fooolish thread,cos it's useless n dozn't add anytin gud to any of our lives here,abeg dis thread shud b closed...thank u and have a nice day....
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Reference(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2012
ndcide: I think we should remove sentiments and stop blind criticism. I may not be a member but i use their prayer points. Now below is a typical MFM prayer session. Kindly Point out what you think is wrong with any of these prayers. I'd like to Know. I will not take any blanket criticism backed with ignorance and emotions or shallow understanding of the word of God. Pls kindly point out what you think is wrong with any of these prayer points.

I'll be waiting.

Those who want to make these prayers, you got them for free now.

Scripture Reading: Psalm 2
1. Praise worship
2. Bring quality repentance unto the Lord
3. O Lord, I thank You for bringing me into this year 2011.
4. O Lord, I bless You for the plan you have for me in this year 2011.
5. Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise and raise victory voices for me this year, in the name of Jesus.
6. Let the sword of the God of Elijah arise against every occultic power and citadel of darkness assigned
against my life, in the name of Jesus.
7. I shall not die but live to declare the works of God in this season, in the name of Jesus.
8. My Father, redeem me from the powers of the sword in the tribulation of 2011, in the name of Jesus.
9. I receive protection from the strife of tongues, and the power of destruction programmed into this
year, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every beast of the earth assigned to torment me this year, die, in the name of Jesus.
11. My Father, release violent earthquake to destroy every satanic barrier hindering my progress, in
the name of Jesus.
12. Every satanic priest sustaining evil altar in this country, die, in the name of Jesus.
13. I decree that every occultic power troubling this nation will have darkness without divination, in the
name of Jesus.
14. I decree that the sun will go down on all satanic priests and prophets troubling this nation, in the
name of Jesus.
15. I decree that all evil men boasting with satanic powers will grope in the day like blind men in the
dark, in the name of Jesus.
16. We command the heavens not to respond to the voices of spiritualists and occultist on this
strategic day, in the name of Jesus.
17. I take charge of the heavenlies and I declare that it shall be well with me, in the name of Jesus.
18. Every obstacle that hinders my progress in cities and nations, I command them to wither, in the
name of Jesus.
19. Any power prolonging problems, suffering and bondage, die, in the name of Jesus.
20. Every priest of darkness monitoring my destiny, dry up, in the name of Jesus
21. Any power fueling my problems, dry up, in the name of Jesus
22. I break every witchcraft coven with a rod of iron, in the name of Jesus
23. Evil power house assigned against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
24. Resources of heaven, arise by fire, promote me, in the name of Jesus.
25. Every area of my life in need of divine restoration and replacement, receive it now, in the name of
Jesus.
26. By the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ, I release myself from the grip of the spirit of
death and hell, in the name of Jesus
27. Every long-standing yoke, be broken by the power in the blood of Jesus.
28. Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise and let my enemies destroy themselves, in the name of Jesus.
29. Let the earthquake of deliverance be released to throw down every barrier to my moving forward,
in the name of Jesus.
30. Every circle of hardship and temptations, break, in the name of Jesus.
31. Every altar speaking strangeness and backwardness, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
32. Let the judgement of heaven be written against all satanic kingdoms and his agents sponsoring
wickedness, in the name of Jesus.
33. Fresh glory, fresh power, fresh anointing, fresh favour, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.

Nothing is wrong basically. The problem I have is the term 'EVERY'. That is very presumptive and a path down that lane leads to paranoia and further down dissapointment and self destruction. True and mature Christians have a responsibility to enquire about matters just like David, Daniel, Jesus, Paul and by wisdom handle them. It is said about Jesus, 'He always knew what to do'.

I certainly don't want to be led by a commanding officer who tells me to open fire at random or a doctor who tells me to take every pill in the chemist or an automechanic who does touch and go. Why should I be led in presumptive prayers.

I always tell people. The real test for a quality church is how much time and attention they give the word in study, teaching and in the practice of the wisdom it contains. Stay with the word - Jesus and who is that demon that can even come near you.

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2012
Boss Ttdiamonds:
And tis' is how it's written in your bible....
You are in all ways mislead by your reproachfulness of the MFMM doctrine . . and cuz of tis' you failed to a simple question void of locutions. . . . I'd advice you read your bible with the help of the Holy spirit for a clear/better understanding on how prayer works, rather than bein' mislead by your self beliefs.

Buhahahaha! Saved by big words. Suprising for someone who doesn't see the sitre in my response you quoted. Lol.

Go and Read Mathew 6. And then tell me what is wrong with the way christ told you to pray. Now compare with the way a new sect has taught you to pray. Then choose this day which you would follow.
Ha ha ha ha. Please permit me that I was not brought up to directly insult people. So for most of you using angry and negative words. I'm sorry I don't sparr with words and insults.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by baslone: 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2012
ignis: I think it's high time Seun called the moderator in charge of this religion section to order if he actually wants peace and tranquility on Nairaland.
Since two years ago that I joined nairaland, I have never seen any post condemning mohammed, an imam, a mosque or any muslim group making the front page. Why must useless and stupid threads condemning and abusing churches, Jesus christ and annointed men of God always make the front page, thereby creating an avenue for ignorant nincompoops to post rubish regarding what they know little or nothing about. And the socalled moderator do little or nothing to abate such posts.

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral,

sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and

sulfur, which is the second death.”
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by omoh9ja: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2012
Boss Ttdiamonds:
And tis' is how it's written in your bible....
You are in all ways mislead by your reproachfulness of the MFMM doctrine . . and cuz of tis' you failed to a simple question void of locutions. . . . I'd advice you read your bible with the help of the Holy spirit for a clear/better understanding on how prayer works, rather than bein' mislead by your self beliefs.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by folaked(f): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
sophy09: I have heard a lot about this church for some time now and numerous people I know go there. There are talks that you get delivered from every and any spiritual problems one has and that the prayers are very powerful. My friends who go there seems to have changed a lot(they are sort of paranoid). All the prayers are either die, back fire, paralyze your enemies. Well I see nothing wrong with that if that is their belief and their prayers are answered but the thing that baffles me is that they feel someone(foundational/ancestral/witchcraft powers) is always behind their problem. In some cases they maybe true which I do not dispute but is it in all cases? Another thing about them is that they do not trust anyone. When they see you in their dreams wahala. It was funny when she told me someone in her church was behind her problem. I was surprised. With the way she prays the person should either be dead or paralyzed by now and her problem solved.
Maybe I am looking at it in another way I don't know but I will like to know your take on the church. Thanks
all of u critisizin mfm ar hypocrits. Aint u learned. Jesus gave a parable of a master dat gave his servants talents,some he gave 5,2 and 1 acordinly.all dis pastors have dia own mesege and ministry.adeboye is in2 praise, oyedepo is in2 faith nd prosperity.olukoya is in2 deliverance 4rm curses nd convenant. Just like if u have a eye problem,u knw who 2 go 2, just like dia ar skin doctors,etc. So anytin u see in mfm dat u dnt like,just kip ur mouth shot cos d ways of God is high abv our ways.dnt judge based on ur own little and wordly undastanding.thanks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by DrWhizy(m): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
dabriggs:

Exactly my point! These are wishes, not PRAYER. These are affirmations! In a crazy violent and vigorous sort of way, but it isn't prayer. Prayer by christian standard is defined by Christ (after abolishing the old convenant and old ways) in his Model prayer and his teaching on prayer. Why is this difficult to accept and understand. It is written for evey person to read. Last time I checked, the bible was still the most popular book and "bestest" seller.
the children of God suffereth violence and only the violent take it by force. i might not be rooted in bible passages however having attended the MFM at some point in my life iwz made to understand that you suffer not a witch to live. the bible tells us that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalites and powers therefore those prayers are actually directed to principalities and powers (spirits) not human beings. however, these principalites or powers or even demons could posses a human being; a term you refer to as witch or wizard. now these prayers are also directed to these demon possesed humans so that the demon could die and not the human body. so suffering a witch not to live does not mean physically assaulting but spiritually terrorizing d demonic spirit that has possessed the human to die and leave the body.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
Every one who calls himself/herself a Christian needs to be very watchful and observant. When your friends, colleagues and mates are achieving things easily but for you it is always hard and difficult, you need to search deep.

If you have applied all the physical methods and teaching you have been taught with no result, then it more spiritual than physical.

If an occurrence should take place once, you can ignore it but if same happens second, third or more times then it's spiritual because the spiritual controls the physical.

He/she that has ears, let him/her hear what the spirit is saying to the Church!

8 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by ronnietilo: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
I dont understand a few of these comments especially by those who are not members of the church. You cant really criticize if you are not a core member or at least a visiting member of the church.
MFM is not a fall down and die church. why not try to listen to the preaching and teachings rather than the type of prayers.
From my understanding and the explanation from the church some time ago, the word "die" in the prayers is actually telling the grip/effect/impact of a power on their lives to die/end.

Point is theres no one church which you wont get people who talk rubbish about and criticize - i also criticized a lot of churches.. but one thing i realize is as long as some people are still been led to God one way or the other through these churches.. its best to leave them with God to decide.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by ronnietilo: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2012
folaked: all of u critisizin mfm ar hypocrits. Aint u learned. Jesus gave a parable of a master dat gave his servants talents,some he gave 5,2 and 1 acordinly.all dis pastors have dia own mesege and ministry.adeboye is in2 praise, oyedepo is in2 faith nd prosperity.olukoya is in2 deliverance 4rm curses nd convenant. Just like if u have a eye problem,u knw who 2 go 2, just like dia ar skin doctors,etc. So anytin u see in mfm dat u dnt like,just kip ur mouth shot cos d ways of God is high abv our ways.dnt judge based on ur own little and wordly undastanding.thanks.

This is such an intelligent response
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by mariousroi: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2012
ndcide: I think we should remove sentiments and stop blind criticism. I may not be a member but i use their prayer points. Now below is a typical MFM prayer session. Kindly Point out what you think is wrong with any of these prayers. I'd like to Know. I will not take any blanket criticism backed with ignorance and emotions or shallow understanding of the word of God. Pls kindly point out what you think is wrong with any of these prayer points.

I'll be waiting.

1. Praise worship
5. Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise and raise victory voices for me this year, in the name of Jesus.
6. Let the sword of the God of Elijah arise against every occultic power and citadel of darkness assigned
7. I shall not die but live to declare the works of God in this season, in the name of Jesus.
8. My Father, redeem me from the powers of the sword in the tribulation of 2011, in the name of Jesus.
9. I receive protection from the strife of tongues, and the power of destruction programmed into this
10. Every beast of the earth assigned to torment me this year, die, in the name of Jesus.
11. My Father, release violent earthquake to destroy every satanic barrier hindering my progress, in
the name of Jesus.
12. Every satanic priest sustaining evil altar in this country, die, in the name of Jesus.
13. I decree that every occultic power troubling this nation will have darkness without divination, in the
name of Jesus.
14. I decree that the sun will go down on all satanic priests and prophets troubling this nation, in the
name of Jesus.
15. I decree that all evil men boasting with satanic powers will grope in the day like blind men in the
16. We command the heavens not to respond to the voices of spiritualists and occultist on this
17. I take charge of the heavenlies and I declare that it shall be well with me, in the name of Jesus.
18. Every obstacle that hinders my progress in cities and nations, I command them to wither, in the
name of Jesus.
19. Any power prolonging problems, suffering and bondage, die, in the name of Jesus.
20. Every priest of darkness monitoring my destiny, dry up, in the name of Jesus
25. Every area of my life in need of divine restoration and replacement, receive it now, in the name of
Jesus.
26. By the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ, I release myself from the grip of the spirit of
28. Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise and let my enemies destroy themselves, in the name of Jesus.
29. Let the earthquake of deliverance be released to throw down every barrier to my moving forward,
in the name of Jesus.
31. Every altar speaking strangeness and backwardness, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
32. Let the judgement of heaven be written against all satanic kingdoms and his agents sponsoring
33. Fresh glory, fresh power, fresh anointing, fresh favour, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN.GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Reference(m): 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
ferhyntorlah: Please leave MFM with their prayer pattern. If that gets them the result they want then fine. No one is forcing anybody to join them.

What I know is the spiritual controls the physical. If you can conquer the spiritual then victory is sure in the physical.

"In the days of John the Baptist till NOW, the Kingdom of Heaven suffereth violence and the VIOLENT taketh it by FORCE." -Matthew 11:12

"We wrestle not against FLESH and BLOOD but against PRINCIPALITIES, against POWERS, against the rulers of darkness of this world; against SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS in high places." -Ephesians 6:12

Some people are possessed of EVIL spirits and that spirits pushes them to do evil and wickedness. If you can conquer that spirit through violent prayers then victory is yours. If not then the problem continues.

For so many people, God has purposed to elevate and do a new thing in their lives but the evil powers won't allow it. Anytime the blessings are about to get to them, the wicked people block it or sometimes hijack it.

If you don't command them to be destroyed same thing will keep happening until the wicked people die and when that happens the person might be in his old age. I've found out that these wicked people tend to live long so you can imagine the years of such an individual they would have wasted.

I support the prayers 100%. Anyone who leaves his/her territory to come and cause trouble/wreck havoc(using satanic powers) in my territory
deserves to DIE! I have absolutely no mercy for the wicked.

But who is this or who are these wicked. There lies the problem. Until you can identify the target a ton load of ammunition is useless and God is not in the business of target selection for you cos you are a son, a prince, a co-creator. Study more to do less talking. Jesus did for years before starting out. The key is know thy enemy - 'The Art of War'.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Ganys: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2012
Evil Brain: I still remember the first time I set foot in an MFM church. It was way back in 1996 or '97, I was dragged to their headquarters in Akoka by my momsi who had heard about them from one of her born-again friends.

One woman gave a very funny testimony. She was in a bus traveling from Lagos to Ibadan when "the holy spirit" told her that the bus was going to have an accident. So she started praying: "Every spirit of motor accident, fall down and die!" From there, she started praying "machine-gun prayer": DIE! DIE!! DIE!!!. The other passengers soon started complaining that who is this person that is shouting "DIE, DIE" in a bus? They all ganged up on her and made her keep quiet.

The bus then had an accident and somersaulted several times. I'll never forget the woman's next words: "We had accident and notin happened to me. But all the people saying I should stop shouting Die, Die, they rushed them to mortuary. PRAAIISE THE LOOORD!!!"

The MFM crowd shouted hallelujah.

True story, I swear.
Walahi..This really cracked me up
grin grin grin grin..
grin. grin. grin.grin grin grin grin..grin grin grin grin..
grin. grin. grin.
grin. grin. grin.
grin grin grin grin..
grin. grin. grin.grin grin grin grin..grin grin grin grin
grin. grin. grin.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by EyesWideOpen(m): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2012
ignis:
And you think your boko haram religion is not confused.
People like you will die in anger and frustration, since at the end you'll die witnessing the prosperous existance of Islam and Muslims, your immense hatred of which won't drag anything down but YOU!
My point being I don't see anything this post has to do with Islam and Muslims but your hatred has led you to drag them in. It obviously is what you sleep and wake up with on your mind; see how Islam and Muslims will kill you without ever touching you? Hatred destroys whoever harbours it.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Koikoi(m): 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2012
Choose you whom thou shall serve. Pls, do not criticize the choice of other people for at the end we shall all reap the fruits of the choices we made, good or evil.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Rhymez(m): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2012
I keep telling this MFM people that telling devil "DIE! DIE DIE" can not kill him. Devil is immortal. He has his time and that will be at the endtime when he will be cast in the abyss forever.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by call4shola(m): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2012
Ishilove:
Leave them let them be spewing their ignorant crap from the pit of hell.

MFM for life,baby! cool

It is well o... Mfm rocks no doubt... Irep mfm 4life...
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Reference(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2012
Koikoi: Choose you whom thou shall serve. Pls, do not criticize the choice of other people for at the end we shall all reap the fruits of the choices we made, good or evil.

No sir. Criticism is good if done in maturity and love devoid of mockery and antagonism. Great works of art welcome critics just to make the authors better. Anything covered up with heat outside decays, smells and dies if left covered.

If we are left to our devices no one will ever progress.

By the way every faith, every church has its critics because we are just humans learning everyday.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by glogift(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2012
Very aggressive while praying.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by shadrach77: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2012

I'll be waiting.

1. Praise worship
the name of Jesus.
name of Jesus.
name of Jesus.
name of Jesus.
Jesus.
in the name of Jesus.
thanks for posting this bro. It has been a blessing to me. MFM is a GOOD church. If you don't like it, that's your own wahala smiley smiley smiley lipsrsealed
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by kpolli(m): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2012
Pastor Kun: They are a false church and their teachings and practises don't conform to the gospel of our lord Jesus christ.

Are you our Lord Jesus Christ?? Already digging your way to hell by judging. . . . Pastor kor, bloody blasphemer

See how he spelt Lord sef. . . . Am sure ur one of those "We don't receive offerings less than N10,000 ministries" pastors
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by sashbaby(f): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2012
ignis: I think it's high time Seun called the moderator in charge of this religion section to order if he actually wants peace and tranquility on Nairaland.
Since two years ago that I joined nairaland, I have never seen any post condemning mohammed, an imam, a mosque or any muslim group making the front page. Why must useless and stupid threads condemning and abusing churches, Jesus christ and annointed men of God always make the front page, thereby creating an avenue for ignorant nincompoops to post rubish regarding what they know little or nothing about. And the socalled moderator do little or nothing to abate such posts.
. It's a free world ma broda u either contribute or u gloss over. U choose what u believe in at the end of ur life time u face ur creator.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by kpolli(m): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2012
If you are really spiritual u wud know that dreams don't just happen. . . It all has a reason, do not see it as being paranoid, they are just being cautious. . . .

And when they die or be paralyzed, they do not mean physically. . .
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Aifey(m): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2012
Religion is an opium introduced by d elites 2calm d masses. Xtinity is also comfused. The GOs ar nw private jet owners. Wake up people. GEJ rushes 2tel us 2pray 4nigeria problem whil he sees lootins everyday. Ask ur self a simple qustion. Did US, UK china, india ghana, malaysia pray 4 there economy 2grow?
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2012
There is no perfect church or denomination ; Only a perfect GOD
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Mcfemad(m): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2012
If you are complaining of MFM prayers, then come to CAC!
Here is an MFM song I cherish most: WHO CAN BATTLE WITH/FOR THE LORD, WHO CAN BATTLE WITH/FOR THE LORD, WHO CAN BATTLE WITH/FOR THE LORD; I SAY NOBODY.
...Ota po ju enemy lo, hence, adura lo ngba; agbara ko!
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2012
Thanks McFemad,
Those who think mfm prays dangerous prayers, you have never been to Ori-oke's(mountain top) where prayer vigils are held in s\west. MFM is a quick fix that God sent to help people understand the monstrous nature of idolatry and witchcraft and how it has affected the destiny of African societies.
A personal experience in 1997,at Ogba retail market,a car that had its handbrake on,after it was parked suddenly moved and crossed the gutter on its own, my baby brother was in the driver seat and I was at the passenger side(note we did not tamper with the brake), my father's extended family members were sitting behind and my mum had gone into the market, it was Sunday and we were just coming back from church,was a teenager back then,we got help from concerned passers-by, but from that day I knew that evil powers exist.Listen those who say Jesus taught us how to pray, go to the book of psalms 2,94,97,89 and see scriptures talking about violence, listen if Jesus prayed and it is recorded that his sweat was like blood, how can sweat be like blood? note that it refers to the intensity of his prayer for his sweat to pour that much; and remember it was probably a cool night hour for him to produce so much sweat.....

If you say MFM members are lacking in love towards themselves or that the standards are being lowered in their branches maybe, but at Onike. Power must change hands from the hands of the enemy and men must enter into their destinies.peace.

4 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by kwenu: 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2012
MFM, I CAN VOUCH FOR IT.

MOST OF U criticizers,have u ever been demonised that u can no longer discern wether God almighty is still in you or not?
and do u expect a seriously tormented and afflicted christian experiencing such to be still sensitive in his prayers despite the fact that hes in such conditions as these? its one thing to know scriptures , its another thing to breakthrough,

God has two faces if u ask me, one is in tenderness and the other is with fire

evil spirits are being cast out in mfm and they preach salvation what else do u need

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2012
lari03: Thanks McFemad,
Those who think mfm prays dangerous prayers, you have never been to Ori-oke's(mountain top) where prayer vigils are held in s\west. MFM is a quick fix that God sent to help people understand the monstrous nature of idolatry and witchcraft and how it has affected the destiny of African societies.
A personal experience in 1997,at Ogba retail market,a car that had its handbrake on,after it was parked suddenly moved and crossed the gutter on its own, my baby brother was in the driver seat and I was at the passenger side(note we did not tamper with the brake), my father's extended family members were sitting behind and my mum had gone into the market, it was Sunday and we were just coming back from church,was a teenager back then,we got help from concerned passers-by, but from that day I knew that evil powers exist.Listen those who say Jesus taught us how to pray, go to the book of psalms 2,94,97,89 and see scriptures talking about violence, listen if Jesus prayed and it is recorded that his sweat was like blood, how can sweat be like blood? note that it refers to the intensity of his prayer for his sweat to pour that much; and remember it was probably a cool night hour for him to produce so much sweat.....

If you say MFM members are lacking in love towards themselves or that the standards are being lowered in their branches maybe, but at Onike. Power must change hands from the hands of the enemy and men must enter into their destinies.peace.
Let me add Psalm 35vs1-8. Then read Psalm 124vs7(listen to the words of this particular scripture) does it seem like the world is a fair world?
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Elxandre(m): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
slimyem: lol.
My family once signed up for their one week deliverance...
Gosh!
It was hellish!
Imagine being on an empty stomach all day and then you cannot even pray your own style in the evening..you have to shake and jump and swing your arms forcefully before they accept you are actually praying..
I would be praying silently and the ushers would come and shake me aggressively till i feel like falling all in the name of telling me to pray .
After that week,my dad said he wasn't ready to have him arm dislocated from its joint all just he has to pray..and that was the end of our MFM experience!

Actually i dont have time commenting online but i got to reply you on this...
Look when these enemies begin to fight you hard..that you see them every damn time you close your eyes to sleep , Nobody will tell you when you will start fasting for days and praying every minute of the day. Or are you trying to say enemies dont exist? They exist bro and are always at it morning day and night. And how can you prosper when these enemies wont let you be. You are probably a baby christian.. But if you want your life to reach its full potential...Pray like never before and you will be glad you did.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
Reference:

But who is this or who are these wicked. There lies the problem. Until you can identify the target a ton load of ammunition is useless and God is not in the business of target selection for you cos you are a son, a prince, a co-creator. Study more to do less talking. Jesus did for years before starting out. The key is know thy enemy - 'The Art of War'.

I know mine, do you know yours? IMO, there are physical and spiritual enemies and both should be dealt with using physical and spiritual methods respectively.

Like I said again, anyone who leaves his/her territory to come and cause unrest for me and steal my possession when I haven't done you wrong just because of envy/jealousy will die!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music / Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.