Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2395644 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Abagworo:

He does not mean the girls on the streets or in their mama's house. What he means are those girls at the clubs or those that hang around busy joints and hotels at night.
Hahahaha. you just gave him a little dose of his medicine.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
tonychristopher:
Hopeathand is a lazy ikwerre man and we Igbo have disclaimed them ..that aside

Proliferation of hotel is not a bad idea and its called tourism and hospitality industry and its OK. That aside today if you go to Dubai las Vegas Monaco macan and other cities they are hotel based cities so hotel is industry and I support it ..its better than no industry

Owerri is hospitality of east
Enugu the administrative of east
Nnewi the enginnering of east
Onitsha the business hub of the east
Aba the manufacturing hub of east
Uguta the lakeside of east
Ebonyi the agricultural hub of the east
Orlu the pharmaceutical hub of east
Umuahia has not been categorized

This is basics of division of labour in east and we are okay with it

The oil hub can be used for uguta and our brothers in etche and Niger Delta Igbo excluding ikwerre

We don't want them and tgeir laziness
Sincere categorization nwanne. Asaba and other towns should be in your list?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Chiwude:
Sincere categorization nwanne. Asaba and other towns should be in your list?

Yeah Asaba and other Niger Delta Igbo like agbor ukwuani abboh etc should be in the category but we ate looking at south east nwanne and not igbo as a whole but there is no problem they are still our brothers only some few ukwuani and ika can get confused sometimes over their igboness...but I will look at them very well especially asaba that is turning into the entertainment hub presently courtesy of proximity to Onitsha

I will my brother

Udo chia
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Duru1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
that's a major reason I don't like visiting my village. That's the truth!

I should not be surprised if you have been declared person non grata by your people. There are signs of such palaver in your posts. Please endeavor to have your people accept you as one of them.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
millionaireman:

To any well-meaning Imolite, Standard of Education in Imo state must be of utmost priority over Owerri tourism.

Hotels and Hotels in Las Vegas, Monaco, Dubai - people from all over the world troop to these places for their tourist sites.

Hotels and Hotels in relatively small Owerri - what tourism sites are there in Owerri, what class of people come to Owerri for tourism and for what sort of tourism? Sex tourism?

Pls stop living in denial - clustering young people in one place (with the cluster of about five universities and polytechnics in Imo state nearest Owerri) breeds and feeds prostitution. It degrades standard of education in Imo state.

Igbo has never disclaimed Ikwerre.

Oh why cry more than bereaved ..today is weekend try to book hotel in Owerri ..grey are booked and sex tourism whatever tourism is business and mind you in your warped mind Rio de Janeiro makes Mindy from tourism be it sex or religious so leave morarity for gods not you

In respect of quality education have you checked jamb statistics lately ..its IMO and anambra comes tops consistently for the past decade and check out the highest and beat result ..so what are we talking about here

Last year the girl from imsu had the best result in law school and imsu architecture dept is the best ...if its education give it to IMO

I am an anambra boy so don't get it twisted.. but born and bred in Owerri my land of birth and schooled ..in short Owerri made me ..I am Owerri nchi isi.. if you know me

But a pan igboist to the core

Stop hating

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Duru1:

I should not be surprised if you have been declared person non grata by your people. These are signs of such palaver in your posts. Please endeavor to have your people accept you as one of them.

persona non grata? That's harsh!
You are very wrong Dede. I am still in connection with my people if you must know. My parents are based in the villa and its as good as being part of the community.

Stop trying to hurt me with your silly comment.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
millionaireman:

IMSU babes? Unfortunate.

How about educational standards in Imo state if female students spend much time in hotels and male students run pimmmmp squads?

I have said it here before; but some people think I am jealous: crowding all the five or so universities and polytechnics in Imo state in or nearest one city like Owerri, is at the long run, counter productive; except for landlords and hoteliers.

Past Imo governors refused to develop permanent infrastructures in the present IMSU campus becos the govs realized that it was unsuitable and unjust to have IMSU and tens of thousands of its students be in Owerri. But the incumbent govt started developing permanent infrastructures for IMSU on that campus. So?

In united state I have seen where girls strip dance at bar and still go to college ..it has nothing with quality of education all one has to do is balance it up

Its an individual thing

Are you a moralist

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
@Millionaireman, I agree with you on the idea of relocating some of our higher institutions from Owerri metro. If not greed by Owerri people I don't see any reason why IMSU should'nt be in Orlu zone. Also as par industries in Imo state, I noticed that there are concentrated more in Orlu zone. The pharmaceutical companies and Consolidated Breweries plant in just Awo-Omanma is a typical example of siting heavy industries in the interior parts of Imo state. Hence, the few industry you can find in Owerri are light industries like the shoe industry and other light ventures at Naze area. Mind you the Coca-cola plant along Onitsha express way is now being surrounded by hotels and tourist joints - its rightful owners (industry wise).

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Duru1:

I should not be surprised if you have been declared person non grata by your people. These are signs of such palaver in your posts. Please endeavor to have your people accept you as one of them.

You should'nt go there Duru1. Berem is just exercising here right to freedom of association. Her being a staunch supporter of Buhari and APC does not make her an efulefu. And mine you, her presence in APC ( as well as Rochas, Ngige, Ezekwesili, Utomi and others) is good for the Igbo nation, at least it will afford us political negotiation with her party if GEJ fails at the presidential poll. Yet, my advice to her is to desist from joining our enemies in taunting or denigrating us for selfish gains.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Duru1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
persona non grata? That's harsh!
You are very wrong Dede. I am still in connection with my people if you must know. My parents are based in the villa and its as good as being part of the community.

Stop trying to hurt me with your silly comment.

I really do want to be wrong with the fact that your hometown villagers still regard you as one of them. You, in your usual recklessness of thought, hinted you have social issues with you people. I should not endeavor to hurt a sister but your literary approach to issues tends to beg otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Duru1:

I really do want to be wrong with the fact that your hometown villagers still regard you as one of them. You, in your usual recklessness of thought, hinted you have social issues with you people. I should not endeavor to hurt a sister but your literary approach to issues tends to beg otherwise.
I do not have social issues with my people. I have social issues with the federal government who has denied my community of electricity for as long as 6months without any reasonable explanation. Is that too difficult for you to understand in my post? Please don't misquote me o!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by HopeAtHand: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
tonychristopher:
Hopeathand is a lazy ikwerre man and we Igbo have disclaimed them ..that aside

Proliferation of hotel is not a bad idea and its called tourism and hospitality industry and its OK. That aside today if you go to Dubai las Vegas Monaco macan and other cities they are hotel based cities so hotel is industry and I support it ..its better than no industry

Owerri is hospitality of east
Enugu the administrative of east
Nnewi the enginnering of east
Onitsha the business hub of the east
Aba the manufacturing hub of east
Uguta the lakeside of east
Ebonyi the agricultural hub of the east
Orlu the pharmaceutical hub of east
Umuahia has not been categorized

This is basics of division of labour in east and we are okay with it

The oil hub can be used for uguta and our brothers in etche and Niger Delta Igbo excluding ikwerre

We don't want them and tgeir laziness

If all Ikwerres are lazy, then all Igbos are theives, 419ers and drug peddlers.....i neva said Ikwerres want to align with Igbos...stop confusing yourself.

Owerri is never a tousist destination as there are no tourist sites of note in Owerri, Owerri isnt exceptionally beautiful, owerri is a low income town...how then the proliferation of hotels in an economy that cannot sustain it?

Do the maths..a low income town, lots of ladies from 3 higher institutions and 1hr30mins drive from an oil-rich city....Owerri is just perfect for what hoteliers have in mind...it is immoral for Abagworo to claim he is oblivious of all this.

What Owerrians dnt know is that they have created a negative impression of themselves..we usually see gals from Owerri as easy meat once you have the money.

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

If all Ikwerres are lazy, then all Igbos are theives, 419ers and drug peddlers.....i neva said Ikwerres want to align with Igbos...stop confusing yourself.

Owerri is never a tousist destination as there are no tourist sites of note in Owerri, Owerri isnt exceptionally beautiful, owerri is a low income town...how then the proliferation of hotels in an economy that cannot sustain it?

Do the maths..a low income town, lots of ladies from 3 higher institutions and 1hr30mins drive from an oil-rich city....Owerri is just perfect for what hoteliers have in mind...it is immoral for Abagworo to claim he is oblivious of all this.

What Owerrians dnt know is that they have created a negative impression of themselves..we usually see gals from Owerri aws easy meat once you have the money.

Do the maths low life touting ikwerre man....laziness is in your gene and sit down and wait for oil

If Owerri is low income town how come they are busy building hotels everyday ...maybe na spirit de lodge there

Secondly. If the hotel and hospitality industry isn't profitable why have they not closed shop

Owerri is a low income town but we have a lot of peeps that go to work grow Owerri to pH and aba .do your research

Unlike your lazy Ass that sits doing nothing and pls tell that your never do well of a governor the anarchist amaechi to withdraw that statement he made in aba that he is Igbo

IGBO WILL NEVER WANT ANYTHING TO BE AssOCIATED WITH IKWEERE . THEY ARE WRITE OFF

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
I do not have social issues with my people. I have social issues with the federal government who has denied my community of electricity for as long as 6months without any reasonable explanation. Is that too difficult for you to understand in my post? Please don't misquote me o!

Tell your community to do their self electrification.. we did it in Nnewi ..I doubt your igbo..to be honest ..ibughi ya
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by HopeAtHand: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

Do the maths low life touting ikwerre man....laziness is in your gene and sit down and wait for oil

If Owerri is low income town how come they are busy building hotels everyday ...maybe na spirit de lodge there

Secondly. If the hotel and hospitality industry isn't profitable why have they not closed shop

Owerri is a low income town but we have a lot of peeps that go to work grow Owerri to pH and aba .do your research

Unlike your lazy Ass that sits doing nothing and pls tell that your never do well of a governor the anarchist amaechi to withdraw that statement he made in aba that he is Igbo

IGBO WILL NEVER WANT ANYTHING TO BE AssOCIATED WITH IKWEERE . THEY ARE WRITE OFF

It is obvious you have a problem accepting the reality at hand...

Owerri needs more prosperous cities like PH and Onitsha for a significant percentage of its economic survival, i.e. Residents of PH and Onitsha will have to frequently visit Owerri to sustain those hotels and also some Owerri residents will also frequent those 2 cities for their economic advancement.

Your grouse is with the fact that i called Owerri a low income town..Let me say it again, Owerri is a low income town...tell us the highest paying job in Owerri..foolish brat.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Owerri needs more prosperous cities like PH and Onitsha for a significant percentage of its economic survival, i.e. Residents of PH and Onitsha will have to frequently visit Owerri to sustain those hotels and also some Owerri residents will also frequent those 2 cities for their economic advancement.

Your grouse is with the fact that i called Owerri a low income town..Let me say it again, Owerri is a low income town...tell us the highest paying job in Owerri..foolish brat.

Hmmm this dude is funny ..maybe you will say that Vegas is a low city because people from California and Wisconsin come to Vegas to have fun

Dude all is marketing and Owerri have their niche market so is pH which is oil based Owerri is tourist based

O oil is dropping by the day maybe pH should start thinking outside the box

Do you know what is niche market anyway ?

Do the research and come back and say thank you sir

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Lazy ikwerre boy ..I think I will describe you as a swamp rat what we call odu or nkapi.. that is what you are

With the highest paying job in pH how many ikwerre are taking the job ..all you guys do is lay about and do cultism ..which one you dey ..dey gbam abi dey well.. did you collect ticket and marching ground money today ..was it a bad day

Your lot are a disgrace to those that bear Igbo names now run to your swamps and mkpuke....

Look at ikwerre boy giving out economic analysis

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
ENOUGH OF THE DISCUSSIONS WE NEED PICTURES[center][/center]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

What Owerrians dnt know is that they have created a negative impression of themselves..we usually see gals from Owerri as easy meat once you have the money.

Ikwerre is full of virgins and their ugly black babes are Higgins virgins

Now what impression is pH giving us

Hooliganism and highest level of laziness and touting

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Duru1(m): 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:

What percentage of taxation have your community deposited with federal government and specifically for the supply of electricity? Are you and your community freeloaders?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Duru1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

Lazy ikwerre boy ..I think I will describe you as a swamp rat what we call odu or nkapi.. that is what you are

With the highest paying job in pH how many ikwerre are taking the job ..all you guys do is lay about and do cultism ..which one you dey ..dey gbam abi dey well.. did you collect ticket and marching ground money today ..was it a bad day

Your lot are a disgrace to those that bear Igbo names now run to your swamps and mkpuke....

Do not waste your breath with a fellow who has clearly demonstrated to be a classical local champion. Nigeria being filled with dumbasses is one reason I want the country disintegrated.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Duru1:

What percentage of taxation have your community deposited with federal government and specifically for the supply of electricity? Are you and your community freeloaders?
Dede,I have made my point clear whether you understand it or not. Anyhow you choose to take it,that's your headache. I am still angry with you for calling me a persona non grata.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by HopeAtHand: 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Duru1:

Do not waste your breath with a fellow who has clearly demonstrated to be a classical local champion. Nigeria being filled with dumbasses is one reason I want the country disintegrated.

Please disintegrate it oh..

You think your desire will come by mere wishes?..get upon it, declare Biafra and go against the FG boko haram style.the FG cant figgt two battles same time
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by HopeAtHand: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

tonychristopher:

tonychristopher:

My Post hit u hard, u had to quote me thrice...

Only a fool compares Las Vegas to Owerri...

Owerri is a small income town, deal with it...You live in Owerri and feel attached to it but it doesn't change the fact that it is a small town filled with low income dwellers..

Everyone cant work in Oil companies so dnt expect all Ikwerres to work in them...and if your are looking specifically for Ikwerres, you will have a field time cos the names are quite tricky...Now get tha hell outta my space...tanx grin

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Duru1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
Dede,I have made my point clear whether you understand it or not. Anyhow you choose to take it,that's your headache. I am still angry with you for calling me a persona non grata.

Please do not be angry with your Dede. My statement was an insinuation that predicated upon the assumed present relationship with your community.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Please disintegrate it oh..

You think your desire will come by mere wishes?..get upon it, declare Biafra and go against the FG boko haram style.the FG cant figgt two battles same time

LMAO,

But if it gets upon now, on what side shall the Ikwerres be?

@ tonychristopher,

do you have a little sister? if yes, how far when she becomes part of the sex tourism you vouch for?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Owerri is a small income town, deal with it...You live in Owerri and feel attached to it but it doesn't change the fact that it is a small town filled with low income dwellers..

Everyone cant work in Oil companies so dnt expect all Ikwerres to work in them...and if your are looking specifically for Ikwerres, you will have a field time cos the names are quite tricky...Now get tha hell outta my space...tanx grin

Owerri is not a low income small town like you just wrote. Maybe you have not been there. It has decent housing and expensive cars in bulk. All of central Igbo area is quite rich in terms of individuals. It is however impossible to compare Owerri with Port Harcourt but its future is very bright as a potential Las Vegas.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

It didn't hit me hard lazy boy ..why should it hit Me hard you that is lazy ..I am not from Owerri I am Nnewi boy but I say about Owerri cos I see huge potentials there and as for working in oil firm no ikwerre works in one we know those that work there they are Igbo and Yoruba and Ijaw ..ikwerre are more of a rough necks so also deal with it

What is ikwerre known for apart from cultism and what is even your stake economically in rivers ..you lack the common capacity to drill the God given oil

Ikwerre disgust me so much
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Abagworo:

Owerri is not a low income small town like you just wrote. Maybe you have not been there. It has decent housing and expensive cars in bulk. All of central Igbo area is quite rich in terms of individuals. It is however impossible to compare Owerri with Port Harcourt but its future is very bright as a potential Las Vegas.

Why do you join word with a lazy ikwerre man that knows noting than drink cheap whisky .they even bear their children such name

How can he say Owerri is a low income town and the hotels are springing up in a low economic zone

He is such a funny dude and I know education is a wasted venture on him
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
millionaireman:

LMAO,

But if it gets upon now, on what side shall the Ikwerres be?

@ tonychristopher,

do you have a little sister? if yes, how far when she becomes part of the sex tourism you vouch for?

Are you a perverting man..try mast. Urbation it works wonders for people of your type and its unfortunate all my sisters are married
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by HopeAtHand: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

It didn't hit me hard lazy boy ..why should it hit Me hard you that is lazy ..I am not from Owerri I am Nnewi boy but I say about Owerri cos I see huge potentials there and as for working in oil firm no ikwerre works in one we know those that work there they are Igbo and Yoruba and Ijaw ..ikwerre are more of a rough necks so also deal with it

What is ikwerre known for apart from cultism and what is even your stake economically in rivers ..you lack the common capacity to drill the God given oil

Ikwerre disgust me so much

Your case is beyond redemption...Abagworo please help your igbo brother.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:

I doubt that your community is in igbo and it is unheard of to hear that an Igbo community stays in darkness waiting for federal government to give them power ...what happened to launching

What is the name of community

I know that your not Igbo and I stand to be corrected

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.