Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2408795 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (1020) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yeske2:
Chino is mad really, Abagworo is his partner in crime

You cannot compare me a lettered and very successful young man with Chino who is an illiterate driver. Did you see me on the Anambra thread posting dirty pictures of Onitsha and Awka? Please I stand against the plot to demonise Imo State because we happen to have the most popular Igbo politician today Rochas Okorocha. I will always write this truth and as well defend Igboland from such silly mistake.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOPRINCE: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
chinolization:
He is using them as a launching pad or rather a shield for his stup1d actions, so we have no option than to attack his base that way we inflict him.

attacking his base is to inflict pains on imolites; don't know if you understand the drastic effects you may cause on imo people.
You have a scores to settle with him but you re settling a scores by disrespecting and insulting the whole of imo state citizens.
How did you see that ? Or you think they don't read your comments here?

Let's not give a room for a bad impressions towards ndigbos that if your re?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OreMI22: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
[size=28pt]Chino and AbaGworo stop this madness!!!

Stop derailing this thread.
You have made us a laughing stock.
You both are a disgrace to Ndigbo!

Mods, please clean up this thread[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Imagine an unlettered b.astard infested with poverty that still live with his old poor mother at Borokiri is beginning to speak up. Chai..I don see something. Bring your poor old mother let me feed both of you for 1yr then there will be difference in your life.

Look at your ugly self below abagworo and tell me if you cannot pass for my gateman? Maybe you thought you can deceive some of us but unfortunately we have your images. Now let us do the comparisoncheesycheesy

Look at the ugly monkey called abagworo, oya let the comparison begin. tongue

You were lucky I would have sunk this thread and that would have prompted the mods to lock it for I care. Face your useless, backward, bankrupt worthless Imo state or you shall always have me around here.

Abagworo:

You cannot compare me a lettered and very successful young man with Chino who is an illiterate driver. Did you see me on the Anambra thread posting dirty pictures of Onitsha and Awka? Please I stand against the plot to demonise Imo State because we happen to have the most popular Igbo politician today Rochas Okorocha. I will always write this truth and as well defend Igboland from such silly mistake.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo is a dirty village champion who should be treated like an animal. The last thing I will do is to allow him float freely on NL again. I will keep a close check on him and attack him and his state until he learns the hard-way. I will not leave out any worst word in the exploit.

IGBOPRINCE:
attacking his base is to inflict pains on imolites; don't know if you understand the drastic effects you may cause on imo people.
You have a scores to settle with him but you re settling a scores by disrespecting and insulting the whole of imo state citizens.
How did you see that ? Or you think they don't read your comments here?

Let's not give a room for a bad impressions towards ndigbos that if your re?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:

Whoever owns it is not your problem but I am impressed with the quality.

…..the earlier the silent but inquiring millions know who is building Imo-European university Ogboko, the berrer naw.

A modern King Nebuchadnezzar may not even succeed in having his way alas - as he kept people guessing over such a project in their domain; e no de easy like that.

Naija people just keep quiet de wait - to either support or disown who rightfully or wrongly claims ownership of the Imo-Euro thing.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo the dirty poor local champion where are you? Bastard where are you?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 6:28am On Jun 29, 2015
Abagworo am following you now on all your monikers. Brace up for more trauma! B.astard kiss

abagoro:

This is from the archives.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rural roads in Obowo and Orlu.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
The most popular Southeast politician and the chapel he built for the worship of God.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
I am putting up pictures of regular Owerri scene. Unique city even with some similarities with others. Only Owerri is like Owerri with very wide green median on dozens of dualised inner roads.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Heartland city

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
O'town

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ala Owerri.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Oriental

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Owerri Aladinma area

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
Owerri Ikenegbu

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Driving into Owerri from Orlu/Onitsha road. Steady pics till I get to the round about.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
On the move.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Still on the move

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
I will whip your okadaman a.ss here and also on the Imo thread. Brace up Chidiebere Nwabekeyi aka customized13 aka ideynl1. Here we go... shocked
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dbboy(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
chinolization:
Abagworo is a dirty village champion who should be treated like an animal. The last thing I will do is to allow him float freely on NL again. I will keep a close check on him and attack him and his state until he learns the hard-way. I will not leave out any worst word in the exploit.

clap for your self your mate are thinking about what they have achieved personally you are here taking credit for other people achievement. joblessness tomorrow you would be shouting marginalization instead of working now.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Still moving

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Maybe you think everyone is like ur worthless and useless parents who achieved only akpu and watery soup. Bring all ur siblings and parents let feed them for just 5yrs and u will see the difference. cheesy

[s]
Dbboy:

clap for your self your mate are thinking about what they have achieved personally you are here taking credit for other people achievement. joblessness tomorrow you would be shouting marginalization instead of working now.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOPRINCE: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Abagoro or abagworo,hope I spell it well, one good thing about imo state is that,imo land has few red soil compared to some state in the east..

Nice picture though.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOPRINCE: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dbboy:

bro contribute ur view here and let the sleeping dog lie.

No time to beef ourselves.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dbboy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
AstraNetwork:
Maybe you think everyone is like ur worthless and useless parents who achieved only akpu and watery soup. Bring all ur siblings and parents let feed them for just 5yrs and u will see the difference. cheesy

[s][/s]

All noise, have you seen dangote brag b4 it only an empty gong that makes the loudest
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
From your pictures you look like a poor hungry ugly clown. I will soon post it here for the world to see. Have you eaten today? Anu ofia! LOL

Dbboy:

All noise, have you seen dangote brag b4 it only an empty gong that makes the loudest
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
Abagoro or abagworo,hope I spell it well, one good thing about imo state is that,imo land has few red soil compared to some state in the east..

Nice picture though.

Actually the clear white and dark loamy and sandy soil is a spill over from Rivers State and only exists in the lower part of the State. Egbema, Oguta, Ohaji, Owerri and Ngor Okpala. Once you cross Owerri and enter Amakohia or Akabo, the soil suddenly becomes red.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Street gate .

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dbboy(m): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
AstraNetwork:
From your pictures you look like a poor hungry ugly clown. I will soon post it here for the world to see. Have you eaten today? Anu ofia! LOL

when i first came to Nairaland i never imagined having to exchange word with your type or kind, i came to a forum where i guess i would see progressive youth not clowns like you,good old days of nairaland, sorry to say this but i dont deal with your type that thinks everybody is miserable like yourself and sorry to burst your bubble not everybody wake up thinking about food that for the poor to ponder am in a stage in my life where self actualization is were am going for that if you know about maslow hierarchy of need.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
Did I hit a nerve? cheesy

I said going by your pictures am looking at right now you look miserable and horrible to say the least. LOL

You appear just like a hungry jobless asswipe that was why I first recommended food for you. cheesy

From every indication you need help or soon this your tiny legs am looking at right now won't be able to carry this your head as seen here in the pictures. Malnourished animal. cheesy

[s]
Dbboy:

when i first came to Nairaland i never imagined having to exchange word with your type or kind, i came to a forum where i guess i would see progressive youth not clowns like you,good old days of nairaland, sorry to say this but i dont deal with your type that thinks everybody is miserable like yourself and sorry to burst your bubble not everybody wake up thinking about food that for the poor to ponder am in a stage in my life where self actualization is were am going for that if you know about maslow hierarchy of need.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (1020) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: SoNature(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.