Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2401729 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 4:02am On Jul 14, 2015
chinology:
Abagworo is in deep pains. Next time you know better. grin grin
obviously yu re a disgrace to igbo race chino...
if yu derived pleasure to attacked ur own pple..

Yu must be born in 1969 or end of the war...

the yoruba/oboki blood is still in you...anu ofia..

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2015
I think Chino is an slowpoke. He's probably a teenager who got nothing on his mind. He is a yoruba imposter. Please, ignore him Imolites. Igbo bu otu. We re one from Igbanke to Ikwerre to Legbo Igbos of Cross River. Igbo has nothing to do with states. States are for administrative purposes.

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Where is Ngwakwe to wipe off Chino's spam from this thread - as usual?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Pchidexy:
I think Chino is an slowpoke. He's probably a teenager who got nothing on his mind. He is a yoruba imposter. Please, ignore him Imolites. Igbo bu otu. We re one from Igbanke to Ikwerre to Legbo Igbos of Cross River. Igbo has nothing to do with states. States are for administrative purposes.

thanks bro, I've said it before that that teenager is an Igbo impostor who vowed to cause disunity in Igboland. The way he reacts to Igbo issues will tell you who he is.

And that chinonso dike is not his name and the picture of the man he's using is not his, that picture must be a dead man picture.

Ask yourself, how can somebody with such controversial character will be exposing his picture and real identity on a social forum like NL does he want to die so soon?

Almost everybody on NL knows his name, picture, where he comes from and the city he resides. The way he's always fast to give these fake identities will show you that they are fake.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LordNaya: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Let us ignore his madness

B2mario:

thanks bro, I've said it before that that teenager is an Igbo impostor who vowed to cause disunity in Igboland. The way he reacts to Igbo issues will tell you who he is.

And that chinonso dike is not his name and the picture of the man he's using is not his, that picture must be a dead man picture.

Ask yourself, how can somebody with such controversial character will be exposing his picture and real identity on a social forum like NL does he want to die so soon?

Almost everybody on NL knows his name, picture, where he comes from and the city he resides. The way he's always fast to give these fake identities will show you that they are fake.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by abagoro(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/spdc-to-build-3-5-billion-gas-plant-in-imo/118755/

Imo State government yesterday assured Shell Petroleum
Development Company Limited and Borkir International
Company Limited (subsidiary of Dangote Group) of ade­
quate security to ensure that Assa North-Ohaji South Gas
plant project functions effectively.
Governor Rochas Okorocha stated this when the two compa­
nies led by Shell project manager, Mr. Walter Weilenger,
and Mr. Ahmed Yakassai of Dangote Group, paid him a
courtesy visit at Government House, Owerri, shortly after
the companies inspected site of the project.
The governor, who described gas as key to the nation’s
development, said his administration would partner with
the two companies to ensure the project is realised;
pointing out that Imo State was one of the states that has
the best gas in the country.

He said if the project finally takes off, it would attract
development in the area as well as create employment
opportunities to the teeming unemployed youths in the
state; adding that his administration focuses more atten­
tion on job creation.

Okorocha appealed to the host communities to give
maximum cooperation to the two companies to ensure that
Assa North-Ohaji South gas plant project kicks off. He also
urged the two companies to engage the youths in the proj­
ect.

The governor assured them that the state government
would provide adequate security for them to operate and
made them to understand that the present administration
led by President Muhammadu Buhari has interest in fast-
tracking development in the country.

Earlier in his speech, Shell Project Manager, Mr. Weilenger,
Assa North-Ohaji South Gas Plant Project Shell Petroleum
Development Company Limited, thanked the state governor
for a warm welcome and assured him that the project would
bring a lot of benefits to the people of the state.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/assa-gas-plant-imo-govt-assures-stakeholders-of-maximum-security/

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by abagoro(m): 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
Charity they say begins at home. Why patronise South African wine when it is produced right here in Imo State. Let us encourage local manufacturers. This starts from Okorocha our Governor to the boys on the streets.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
abagoro:
Charity they say begins at home. Why patronise South African wine when it is produced right here in Imo State. Let us encourage local manufacturers. This starts from Okorocha our Governor to the boys on the streets.
wow! Jacobs Wine. I have never seen the wine in any wine store in Lagos. The owner of the company needs to expand.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LordNaya: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
This is good news !!! I hope they start work this time because they have made this promise 2 years ago

abagoro:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/spdc-to-build-3-5-billion-gas-plant-in-imo/118755/

Imo State government yesterday assured Shell Petroleum
Development Company Limited and Borkir International
Company Limited (subsidiary of Dangote Group) of ade­
quate security to ensure that Assa North-Ohaji South Gas
plant project functions effectively.
Governor Rochas Okorocha stated this when the two compa­
nies led by Shell project manager, Mr. Walter Weilenger,
and Mr. Ahmed Yakassai of Dangote Group, paid him a
courtesy visit at Government House, Owerri, shortly after
the companies inspected site of the project.
The governor, who described gas as key to the nation’s
development, said his administration would partner with
the two companies to ensure the project is realised;
pointing out that Imo State was one of the states that has
the best gas in the country.

He said if the project finally takes off, it would attract
development in the area as well as create employment
opportunities to the teeming unemployed youths in the
state; adding that his administration focuses more atten­
tion on job creation.

Okorocha appealed to the host communities to give
maximum cooperation to the two companies to ensure that
Assa North-Ohaji South gas plant project kicks off. He also
urged the two companies to engage the youths in the proj­
ect.

The governor assured them that the state government
would provide adequate security for them to operate and
made them to understand that the present administration
led by President Muhammadu Buhari has interest in fast-
tracking development in the country.

Earlier in his speech, Shell Project Manager, Mr. Weilenger,
Assa North-Ohaji South Gas Plant Project Shell Petroleum
Development Company Limited, thanked the state governor
for a warm welcome and assured him that the project would
bring a lot of benefits to the people of the state.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/assa-gas-plant-imo-govt-assures-stakeholders-of-maximum-security/
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
attacker231:

You are the one to respect yourself. Go get a life bro and stop trolling away your pathetic life online.
U must be a full!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LordNaya: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
Gov Rochas needs to give encouragement to local businesses.

abagoro:

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Bishop42: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
LordNaya:
Gov Rochas needs to give encouragement to local businesses.

Exactly!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bishop42:

Exactly!
exactly my brother oh
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
abagoro:
I like this
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Drhenrysaint(m): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
MUST READ:

I don't know what some people gain from posting OLD pics of owerri. I even saw I a picture of 2010 b4 my girlfriend left 4 lagos which d poster captioned RECENT PICTURE OF OWEERI. Its so painful d dt d poster him z any igbo man maybe from another state. Most of d pictures if u manage to revisit those places now u will be overwhelmed with cleanness.

Note: some part of owerri is dirty likewise other states in dz very countrty. My recent observation show dt d only dirty place in owerri now is Douglas Road.
Even the richest state nigeria be it lagos or akwa ibom got dt dirty zone won't lyk to pass again.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by abagoro(m): 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Drhenrysaint:
MUST READ:

I don't know what some people gain from posting OLD pics of owerri. I even saw I a picture of 2010 b4 my girlfriend left 4 lagos which d poster captioned RECENT PICTURE OF OWEERI. Its so painful d dt d poster him z any igbo man maybe from another state. Most of d pictures if u manage to revisit those places now u will be overwhelmed with cleanness.

Note: some part of owerri is dirty likewise other states in dz very countrty. My recent observation show dt d only dirty place in owerri now is Douglas Road.
Even the richest state nigeria be it lagos or akwa ibom got dt dirty zone won't lyk to pass again.

Everyone knows including the poster. The aim is to discredit the Governor because of his political influence. You could still visit this page where I complained about Douglas road with pictures.

https://www.nairaland.com/1054852/few-pics-imo-state/177

Abagworo:
Douglas road. Been long I dared enter the ever gridlocked and dirty road. Government needs to rise up to the occassion and remove Amawusa and the 2 Owerri markets from there. I wonder how people survive in this nasty area.

Government seems to have read my suggestion in taking the bull by the horn but yet people reacted with violence against workers.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinology: 6:49am On Jul 21, 2015
Hey! I was the one that posted all those pictures and they represents the true state of things currently in Owerri and imo state at large..I don't know how to lie. They are all recent pictures, none is old. Do you need more pictures? Always let me know! cool

Drhenrysaint:
MUST READ:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Drhenrysaint(m): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2015
chinology:
Hey! I was the one that posted all those pictures and they represents the true state of things currently in Owerri and imo state at large..I don't know how to lie. They are all recent pictures, none is old. Do you need more pictures? Always let me know! cool

am in owerri nw. U can post the pictures not more than 5pic from different location. I promise to counter it with recent pic of dt same spot b4 sunday!!!.

Note: most of the pictures u posted was snapped on saturday during central clean up on and 2007-2010.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinology: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2015
Please unless you want us to go back to the trenches. I do not want to litter this thread again with the present horror in that state but if you insist I will create a new thread and show you that they are all recent state of things in that state.

Drhenrysaint:
am in owerri nw. U can post the pictures not more than 5pic from different location. I promise to counter it with recent pic of dt same spot b4 sunday!!!.

Note: most of the pictures u posted was snapped on saturday during central clean up on and 2007-2010.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Drhenrysaint(m): 10:15am On Jul 21, 2015
chinology:
Please unless you want us to go back to the trenches. I do not want to litter this thread again with the present horror in that state but if you insist I will create a new thread and show you that they are all recent state of things in that state.

do it which ever way u want, but remember not more than five pictures. Excluding douglas road bt if u still want u can post picture frm douglas. U once posted a picture of dump site in somalia. Now what u will do is when u post a picture caption d location, dnt just post.

Note: am an environmental officer. I want to give u first hand information why d government have not looked into d situation in douglas. Douglas road will be expanded early next yr, the market relocated. If u claim to knw owerri very well. U should knw ds dump am about to post d pictures. The jurisdiction is under my care. It caters for 80% of dirty coming from old owerri and 99% of dumps coming from douglas, while d remaining 1% goes to d street of douglas and d gutters. It is referred as (DUMP A) u cn see hw neat it is. I napped it this morning!!!. Pls young man stop painting my work black.

LOCATION: Dee Sam mbakwe road by 2nd Inland road, behind nworie river, bordering new owerri !!!.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinology: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2015
BRB

Drhenrysaint:
do it which ever way u want, but remember not more than five pictures. Excluding douglas road bt if u still want u can post picture frm douglas. U once posted a picture of dump site in somalia. Now what u will do is when u post a picture caption d location, dnt just post.

Note: am an environmental officer. I want to give u first hand information why d government have not looked into d situation in douglas. Douglas road will be expanded early next yr, the market relocated. If u claim to knw owerri very well. U should knw ds dump am about to post d pictures. The jurisdiction is under my care. It caters for 80% of dirty coming from old owerri and 99% of dumps coming from douglas, while d remaining 1% goes to d street of douglas and d gutters. It is referred as (DUMP A) u cn see hw neat it is. I napped it this morning!!!. Pls young man stop painting my work black.

LOCATION: Dee Sam mbakwe road by 2nd Inland road, behind nworie river, bordering new owerri !!!.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Drhenrysaint(m): 10:20am On Jul 21, 2015
The pics

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Drhenrysaint(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2015
abagoro:

Everyone knows including the poster. The aim is to discredit the Governor because of his political influence. Government seems to have read my suggestion in taking the bull by the horn but yet people reacted with violence against workers.
is not to discredit d government?, am incharge of douglas road and dt dump I posted d pic. In d terms of cleanness the government is not performing well. Am very sorry tell u this publicly!!!.

Note: the governor have better plans for owerri but federal politics could nt allow him!!!.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:40am On Jul 21, 2015
Drhenrysaint:
is not to discredit d government, am incharge of douglas road and dt dump I posted d pic. In d terms of cleanness the government is not performing well. Am very sorry tell u this publicly!!!.

Note: the governor have better plans for owerri but federal politics could nt allow him!!!.
I guess the last paragraph should not be the case now
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Drhenrysaint(m): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2015
asha80:
I guess the last paragraph should not be the case now
really?, where is the governor right now?. This question need to be answered!!!

There is a proposal my team submitted to the governor office d year 2012 to establish three(3) sanitation mobile court along douglas road. It is jux this year they re lookn into it. Well all thanks be to God that the proposal will see d light this year!!!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2015
Drhenrysaint:

There is a proposal my team submitted to the governor office d year 2012 to establish three(3) sanitation mobile court along douglas road. It is jux this year they re lookn into it. Well all thanks be to God that the proposal will see d light this year!!!
when I wrote that that should not be the case now I meant that since the political party at the center is the same with the one in the state the excuse of federal politics not allowing him to do his duties wil no longer be an excuse

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2015
Drhenrysaint:

thanks so much for this first hand information. God bless you!

Also you should try to avoid those who might be asking yOu silly questions in an attempt to derail your posts.

Thanks for the pictures too
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by abagoro(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2015
asha80:
when I wrote that that should not be the case now I meant that since the political party at the center is the same with the one in the state the excuse of federal politics not allowing him to do his duties wil no longer be an excuse

The bulldozers have already started with demolision amidst resistance but it is in our interest to support the cleaning of Douglas Road.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2015
abagoro:

The bulldozers have already started with demolision amidst resistance but it is in our interest to support the cleaning of Douglas Road.
if I am to ask where will the affected markets be relocated to?I heard ama Hausa people were supposed to relocate to somewhere in avu but they have not yet moved
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2015
abagoro:

is it the market that is being demolished?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Drhenrysaint(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2015
abagoro:

Email me if you re not a civil servant already. Right now bro
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
Owerri Chamber to train 100 entrepreneurs on SMEs
By Our Reporter June 14, 2015

Owerri Chamber of
Commerce, Industries, Mines,
and Agriculture, OCCIMA
plans to offer training to
100 budding entrepreneurs
on the establishment and
management of Small and
Medium Enterprises, SMEs.
President of OCCIMA, Mr.
Kevin Mbawuike disclosed
this in an interview with the
News Agency of Nigeria,
NAN in Owerri, said that the
six weeks skills training was to
impart on the entrepreneurs
quality knowledge to drive
their ventures.
Mbawuike explained that
first phase of the training
would hold before the end of
June in partnership with the
Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN
and Bank of Industry, BoI.
According to him, the
participants will undergo
training in planning,
products, human resources
and fund management as well
as marketing.
“Acquisition of skills is the
driving wheel for accelerated
economic growth and wealth
creation, and the youths must
embrace this new order,’’ he
said.
Mbawuike said
entrepreneurs must have
proper knowledge of the
sector, in order to operate
viable SMEs and contribute to
national development.
The OCCIMA president
called on the people to take
advantage of government
funding initiatives under
the BoI, CBN, Micro, SMEs
Development Bank.
He however urged
government to make access
to land easier, to encourage
investment, job creation and
reduction in the high rate
of misconducts among the
youths.
Mbawuike also called on
the federal government to
make the machine leasing
project of the BoI more liberal,
adding that the present policy
was difficult for up-coming
businesses.
“There are many conditions
for people wanting to lease the
machines through the BoI and
such policies are adversely
affecting fresh people wanting
to hire the machines for
business purposes,’’ he said.
He said that it required
committed and exemplary
leadership to change the
direction of people and urged
President Muhammadu
Buhari to muster the political
will to uplift the nation’s
economy

http://nigerianpilot.com/owerri-chamber-to-train-100-entrepreneurs-on-smes/

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.