Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2491462 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Things can only get better in Imo State
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hilton Garden Berths in Owerri, Imo State

Hilton Worldwide Unveils New Modular Hilton Garden Inn
30 September 2014 , Source: Addis Standard
Hilton Worldwide, one of the leading brands in the global hospitality industry, has unveiled a new modular Hilton Garden Inn building solution for upcoming African Projects. Senior executives of the global brand announced this today where they have gathered to participate in the Africa Hotel Investment Forum (AHIF) 2014 to be officially opened tomorrow at the Sheraton Addis Ababa.

Constructed in China by CIMC Modular Building Systems, modular guest room and hallways are built entirely in manufacturing plant conditions - leading to benefits of faster development, streamlined design, efficiencies of cost as well as quality control assurance, according a statement from the Hilton Worldwide.

As an already established technology in the UK, the fast paced construction solution will further enhance the growth for the company's well established presence within the continent, according to Simon Vincent, President of Hilton Worldwide for Europe, Middle East and Africa.

According to Patrick Fitzgibbon, Hilton Worldwide senior vice president of development for Europe and Africa for, the new approach is expected to increase the company's portfolio in the continent. "We believe that by offering this fast paced solution the owners and investors will see returns more quickly whilst guests will continue the quality and services of Hilton Garden Inn," he says.

Hilton Worldwide President Simon Vincent briefing journalists

Paul Blackmore, Managing Director of CIMC Modular Building Systems, the company that constructs the systems in China, expresses his firm's delight in working with Hilton Worldwide in Europe and Africa. Introducing this unique concept to these markets "will assist with satisfying the increasing demand for good quality hotel rooms that are able to be delivered at a fast pace."

Hilton Worldwide, with 4200 brands of managed, franchised, owned and leased hotels and timeshare properties under eleven global brands, currently has 36 hotels operating across Africa, with 26 more hotels under development - nine of which are Hilton Garden Inn hotels. The company also announced the signing of agreements to open two more Hilton Garden Inn hotels in the continent: the Hilton Garden Inn Abuja Airport and the Hilton Garden Owerri, both in Nigeria.

Hilton Addis Abeba was first opened in 1969 as the first internationally branded hotel in the city. Currently fully owned by the government in Ethiopia and managed by Hilton Worldwide, Hilton Addis is one of the longest serving hotels in the continent.

http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201409300154.html/
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamonds: 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Okorocha Gives Reasons Why He is Considering Running for Presidency.
by ADMIN on Sep 6, 2014 • 4:21 PM

Governor Rochas Okorocha disclosed that he was considering the option of taking a shot at the Presidency, following pressure from indigenes of the state.
Okorocha, who stated this while fielding questions from journalists in Owerri, the Imo State capital, equally boasted that he was sure to record victory for the All Progressives Congress, APC, if he is chosen as the party’s flag bearer ahead of the 2015 general elections.
The governor described the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, as an embodiment of unprogressive minds who have taken the country several years backward because of what he called poverty of vision.
“I am considering taking a shot at the Presidency because the pressure is too high and I believe I have the capacity to transform our country for the better”, Okorocha said.
He gave a graphic account of monies accruing to some states from the federation account in the past three years pointing out that “only N179 billion had so far accrued to Imo State”.
Continuing, Okorocha described it as “a sharp contrast to the intimidating and unbelievable figures that accrued to such states as Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta and Lagos States”, adding that over 60 to 70 percent of the federal allocation to Imo, went into recurrent expenditure.
After brandishing “the score card” of his administration, Okorocha insisted that he had through effective and judicious use of the lean resources, salvaged the state from stagnation.
He, however, denied allegations that his administration had no respect for rule of law and due process in the award of contracts and pleaded with Imo people to shun unwarranted criticism of his administration.

- See more at: http://www.imostateblog.com/2014/09/06/okorocha-gives-reasons-why-he-is-considering-running-for-presidency/#sthash.ai3oSXGH.dpuf
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by clem305D(m): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
you are just a jobless fanatic ...go get a life

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2014
For the tourists seeking independence day fun in Owerri, the permanent site of Ibari Ogwa opens today. Come and have fun in the fun capital of Nigeria.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2014
This is d picture of douglas souvenir shop owerri

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2014
Abagworo: For the tourists seeking independence day fun in Owerri, the permanent site of Ibari Ogwa opens today. Come and have fun in the fun capital of Nigeria.
we need pictures of this dere new site in dis thread pls
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Imo state government should change the Architect(s) that designs their Structures.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast3: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
The real face of Owerre.. grin grin grin grin

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast3: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
The owerre abagworo refused to show us. cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast3: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Owerre abagworo refused to face.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 12:01am On Oct 03, 2014
oneeast3: Owerre abagworo refused to face.. grin grin
ar yu on weed? Does dat pix look lik otown and must every where be london in ur eyes,go get life and leave capital of biafra for us{owerri}hartland...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 12:10am On Oct 03, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Owerre mma mma,,. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 12:13am On Oct 03, 2014
Owerre is a jungle.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOSON1: 12:16am On Oct 03, 2014
clem305D: you are just a jobless fanatic ...go get a life

^^^You're the jobless fanatic! What were you expecting to see on clicking the link to this thread.....pics and stories of Goofy!?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 12:16am On Oct 03, 2014
Owerre ayayayaya... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOSON1: 12:18am On Oct 03, 2014
Charlesdonald: we need pictures of this dere new site in dis thread pls

^^^Exactly.....not the renders! But i think i've seen the project already on a youtube video.....though it could be another project altogether!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 12:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Owerre ayayayaya.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOSON1: 12:23am On Oct 03, 2014
centje: Imo state government should change the Architect(s) that designs their Structures.

^^^I agree! The guy seems to have ran out of ideas!! sad
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 12:25am On Oct 03, 2014
owerri arigo mma.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 12:31am On Oct 03, 2014
Owerre ri uto... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 12:54am On Oct 03, 2014
Owerre ayaya.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 12:56am On Oct 03, 2014
Owerre is such a dirty place.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 1:03am On Oct 03, 2014
Owerre arigo mma.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 03, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^I agree! The guy seems to have ran out of ideas!! sad
he actually had none.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 03, 2014
Chino, you're issue is beyond redemption.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 3:03am On Oct 03, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Owerre ri uto... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
guy no dey fool urself dem don repair those road nw........y do u gus choose to lie and keep decieving nigerians ........
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 4:16am On Oct 03, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Exactly.....not the renders! But i think i've seen the project already on a youtube video.....though it could be another project altogether!
can I c dat one
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 4:20am On Oct 03, 2014
Nedu09: @Charlesdonald: what!! Heh! My state dnt suffer, only to dey build hotel whan my brothers them dey run enter PH workforce... But here we are building charlets and beer parlour... How many industries, companies and factories dey for that state... Which state would survive without all this things? We are losing our strength and manpower to other state that's why we remain dormant any small cosmetic on our formal roads we will be singing praise... Though i have not gone home for awhile but atlist i should be seeing something that tells what's on ground here... Go to enugu, AI and PH thread no doubt about it. Go to Anambra thread, nothing but too much hype from one deluded guy. sentiment written all over his comments because all he wants us to believe is not what i saw... I even took some shot the view was not impressive. right here in Imo thread all i can see is plenty talk and old pix we have seen several times. Infact Una dey downgrade my state the more... After too much hype a visitor will now decide to take a trip and be disappointed at last Why? What do we get out of being 'sentimental'
u too can also help by taking ur own snap shot of imo state and post it here
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:12am On Oct 03, 2014
Owerri is the most backward state capital in the East.. cool

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2014
Owerre ayaya.. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2014
Owerre is a mess of a town.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (1038) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.