Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2404645 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2016
You can now see why I am always on imo state matter, it is just because of this frustrated jobless hopeless old man called abagworo. Even when the truth is being told by his poor old mother, he would still want to mention his superiors- Anambra! Why is that?

Thank goodness that people like you are now beginning to see what I saw that made me to swore for Imo state!

Yyeske:
You have started again, why bring Peter Obi or anything Anambra into this? Respect yourself please. Anambra still has the best road state network in the country aside the delapitated FG roads the state is still trying to fix. Steer clear off Anambra matter

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 11:38am On Oct 15, 2016
Jobless bastard..must you mention Anambra or it's citizen? Why not just mention others and leave us out of your useless state wahala?

Abagworo:

Your eyes didn't see Wike and Chime. That's the part of your problem in making issues out of nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
Abagworo:

Your eyes didn't see Wike and Chime. That's the part of your problem in making issues out of nothing.
Call others into your wahala but steer clear of our case, we are far better managed than Imo. How much is Rochas still owning? Ndi anya ufu, leave Anambra alone from your misery
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
asha90:
You can now see why I am always on imo state matter, it is just because of this frustrated jobless hopeless old man called abagworo. Even when the truth is being told by his poor old mother, he would still want to mention his superiors- Anambra. Why is that?

Thank goodness that people like you are beginning to see what I saw that made me to swore for Imo state!

That guy is an eediot, always associating us with mediocrity. WTF does he think he is? Very soon they'll go shouting upandan that we act with a superiority complex when they are the ones with inferiority complex. What brought Peter Obi or Anambra into the matter. I guess it's high time Anambra goes it alone abeg, enough of this nwanne nwanne crap.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
I am a very blunt person and make my position clear on issues. The bastard can never stay a day without mentioning Anambra or it's people even when we don't know that their state exist. I studied this clown and took it upon myself as a duty to check this worthless old man, and equally go to any length with him to show him that there is someone "madder" than he can ever imagine. My duty is that I must keep a 24/7 surveillance on him. Let him focus on his useless state as we have nothing in common with them. We don't even live in their state even though they are here in our state in their millions.

Yyeske:
That guy is an eediot, always associating us with mediocrity. WTF does he think he is? Very soon they'll go shouting upandan that we act with a superiority complex when they are the ones with inferiority complex. What brought Peter Obi or Anambra into the matter. I guess it's high time Anambra goes it alone abeg, enough of this nwanne nwanne crap.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AnambraDota: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
There is nothing wrong bringing Obi or Anambra State into the debate no matter the motive but for people saying Anambras are feeling superior to other Igbos; my take is that others should stop feeling inferior to Omanbalas without playing victims.
We av had bad government in the past when school were shut and gangsters terrorizing the state while everybody made mockery of us for changing governors like diapers.
Now we are beating our chest for being well taken care of and your shouting superiority mentality.

Believe it on dont one nation doesnt equal one destiny, Omanbalas need not to slow dow for others to catch us, we are proud, we are superior, we are the head not the tail, we wont be blackmailed by any inferior eddiots to inferiority.

Am pro-Igbo to the marrow but when shove come to push i know which side my bread is buttered.

Naturally Omanbalas are ahead of every complex feeling creature, we cant be intimidated, subjugated or blackmailed to inferiority.

Kapish

Yyeske:

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
asha90:
I am a very blunt person and make my position clear on issues. The bastard can never stay a day without mentioning Anambra or it's people, I studied this and took it upon myself as a duty to check this worthless old man, and equally go to any length with him to show him that there is someone "madder" than he can ever imagine. My duty is that I must keep a 24/7 surveillance on him. Let him focus on his useless state as we have nothing in common with them. We don't even live in their state even though they are here in our state in their millions.

I think i need to join you, enough is enough
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
AnambraDota:
There is nothing wrong bringing Obi or Anambra State into the debate no matter the motive but for people saying Anambras are feeling superior to other Igbos; my take is that others should stop feeling inferior to Omanbalas without playing victims.
We av had bad government in the past when school were shut and gangsters terrorizing the state while everybody made mockery of us for changing governors like diapers.
Now we are beating our chest for being well taken care of and your shouting superiority mentality.

Believe it on dont one nation doesnt equal one destiny, Omanbalas need not to slow dow for others to catch us, we are proud, we are superior, we are the head not the tail, we wont be blackmailed by any inferior eddiots to inferiority.

Am pro-Igbo to the marrow but when shove come to push i know which side my bread is buttered.

Naturally Omanbalas are ahead of every complex feeling creature, we cant be intimidated, subjugated or blackmailed to inferiority.

Kapish

We are ahead, let's say it the way it is, they all can jump into river niger. We can never be intimidated, subjugated or blackmailed to inferiority. Enough is enough. Advice Abagworo to stop the derogatory statements about Anambra and its people, we are not in the same class.

They all know we lead and don't feel intimidated, fools.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
Yyeske:
Call others into your wahala but steer clear of our case, we are far better managed than Imo. How much is Rochas still owning? Ndi anya ufu, leave Anambra alone from your misery

I beg your pardon. How are you better than Imo State? Maybe because Okorocha is being attacked by IPOB and PDP makes you think so. Well that's a dream that cannot be achieved in 100 years.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
Yyeske:
We are ahead, let's say it the way it is, they all can jump into river niger. We can never be intimidated, subjugated or blackmailed to inferiority. Enough is enough. Advice Abagworo to stop the derogatory statements about Anambra and its people, we are not in the same class.

You are the problem of Igbo unity. I wonder where you think you lead. Maybe in petty trading I guess.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
Yyeske:

Come to this thread with your points instead of unnecessary quarrel over nothing. The thread will serve as avenue for future attacks on Imo by you or others to avoid derailing meaningful thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3409397/imo-vs-anambra-which-more
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
Imo state represents darkness and shall show it for what it is today. Brace up..

Abagworo:

Come to this thread with your points instead of unnecessary quarrel over nothing. The thread will serve as avenue for future attacks on Imo by you or others to avoid derailing meaningful thread.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
All imo women are prostitutes while their men are mostly armed robbers. All the mechanics I have seen in Anambra and River states are mainly from Imo state.

Abagworo:

You are the problem of Igbo unity. I wonder where you think you lead. Maybe in petty trading I guess.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamonds: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
I will strongly advise you stop mentioning Anambra in this or any other sensible thread on Nairaland because i feel you are making those unwise, id1ptic, arrogant and illiterate m0rons feel important. I don't like the way you deliberately invites those pests into any Imo thread. PLEASE STOP IT !!!.

Abagworo:

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamonds: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
I find it preposterous that you will pour this unjustified venom because of Abagworo whose origin we are yet to ascertain. A man whose political views are most times controversial and disappointing. EVERY IGBO MAN FEELS SUPERIOR so your baseless superiority fallacies and fantasies does not come to me as a suprise. Even in Anambra, the Nri's and the Onitsha's feel superior to other Anambra communities, Nnewi North feels superior to Nnewi South, Aguleri feels superior to all communities in Anambra north etc. In Abia, the Arochukwu's and the Ohafia's feels superior to all Igbos, In Imo State, the Mbaise feels superior to all Igbos, in Ebonyi, Ezza's feel superior, in Enugu, the Nike feels superior.

IN SUMMARY, THE AVERAGE IGBO MAN FEELS SUPERIOR. Don't come and say rubbish about Imo State because of Abagworo whose comments are given us cause for concern. If you feel superior keep it with yourself because we also feel very superior.

AnambraDota:

Kapish

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
Spyder880 not sure why my name was mentioned in that thread as you can see I never typed there or have any intentions of any..i have never had that history and quite frankly there are more important things I engage myself than typing in such threads for base thinkers..mind you I am not asha90..take note
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAdeoye: 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
[size=14pt]Before becoming a Gov. Rochas made so much noise about promoting youths and sports during his failed Presidential campaigns. I was working in FMC Owerri at the time and even convinced a lot of nurses to support Rochas.

Why has Rochas not built a standard stadium in Owerri or at the minimum upgrade decrepit Dan Anyiam stadium to international standard?

Rochas should know he has not built any legacy projects yet. Udenwa arguably the worst Governor in Imo history would be remembered by his legacy of state secretariat buildings.

Rochas should give us a world class stadium in Owerri and we shall even name the stadium after him in his old age as our appreciation
[/size]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
Imo state is cursed and all of you are illiterates and bastards. Warn your useless brother abagworo to stay away from us, if he does not we are not gonna retreat from destroying Imo state in the entire cyberspace. This is a duty I have sworn to engage in..useless people!

[s]
RareDiamonds:
I will strongly advise you stop mentioning Anambra in this or any other sensible thread on Nairaland because i feel you are making those unwise, id1ptic, arrogant and illiterate m0rons feel important. I don't like the way you deliberately invites those pests into any Imo thread. PLEASE STOP IT !!!.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Abagworo:

Why do you folks in PDP like dishing out lies to people outside the State? You claim to be from Orlu and how was that place before Okorocha? This is Orlu today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clAbTPsHT7M

More than 250,000 people in Orlu live on both sides of these two roads: One is Old Owerri Road, Orlu passing of about 6km from Orlu up to Y-junction in Nkume.
The other is Amaigbo Road Orlu. There are many others.

How could a governor scrap all these roads in the last four years and leave them? Does he think that people in the area are animals, and he is the only intelligent person?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:
[size=14pt]Before becoming a Gov. Rochas made so much noise about promoting youths and sports during his failed Presidential campaigns. I was working in FMC Owerri at the time and even convinced a lot of nurses to support Rochas.

Why has Rochas not built a standard stadium in Owerri or at the minimum upgrade decrepit Dan Anyiam stadium to international standard?

Rochas should know he has not built any legacy projects yet. Udenwa arguably the worst Governor in Imo history would be remembered by his legacy of state secretariat buildings.

Rochas should give us a world class stadium in Owerri and we shall even name the stadium after him in his old age as our appreciation
[/size]

Yeah, we all campaigned for Okorocha to become governor after his promises.

First thing Rochas did when he became governor was set up a committee to examine how and why a stadium was built in Orlu.

Hardly had the Committee ended when Rochas Okorocha dismantled the roofs of the stadium and left the entire stadium infrastructure that cost more than N2 billion to rot -(in Picture).

Thereafter, he built about two stadium-like structures in Owerri - Heroes Square and Ikemba Square, and remodeled Dan Anyiam Stadium in Owerri .

No stadium in Orlu, no youths sports in Orlu since Rochas became governor.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamonds: 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
IMO STATE IS NOT CURSED !!!! YOUR COMMENTS ARE USELESS AND OF NO EFFECT. I WILL NOT GLORIFY YOU WITH A RESPONSE. SHAMELESS AND UNINTELLIGENT MAN !!!

asha90:
Imo state is cursed and all of you are illiterates and bastards. Warn your useless brother abagworo to stay away from us, if he does not we are not gonna retreat from destroying Imo state in the entire cyberspace. This is a duty I have sworn to engage in..useless people!

[s][/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
RareDiamonds:

If you actually followed this thread well you would have realized I never mentioned Anambra. I only mentioned Peter Obi, Nyesom Wike and Sullivan Chime who of course are individuals. Where are the Rivers and Enugu people? It is cowardice or outright "mumuism" to allow such nonsense threat stand. What Chino and other Anambrians in his camp are trying to do is to establish a rule that other Igbos can be discussed but no other Igbo has the right to discuss anything about Anambra or they'll deal with him. Igbos like me cannot let that happen.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
You are a cursed bastard and will not be watched to insult us when we don't have anything in common with you and your useless state. We don't even know that your useless imo state exist. Stay away from us or shall keep tormenting you like fire. It is me and you on NL you must die or you stay away from us. You don't anything yet..

[s]
Abagworo:

If you actually followed this thread well you would have realized I never mentioned Anambra. I only mentioned Peter Obi, Nyesom Wike and Sullivan Chime who of course are individuals. Where are the Rivers and Enugu people? It is cowardice or outright "mumuism" to allow such nonsense threat stand. What Chino and other Anambrians in his camp are trying to do is to establish a rule that other Igbos can be discussed but no other Igbo has the right to discuss anything about Anambra or they'll deal with him. Igbos like me cannot let that happen.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
RareDiamonds:
I find it preposterous that you will pour this unjustified venom because of Abagworo whose origin we are yet to ascertain. A man whose political views are most times controversial and disappointing. EVERY IGBO MAN FEELS SUPERIOR so your baseless superiority fallacies and fantasies does not come to me as a suprise. Even in Anambra, the Nri's and the Onitsha's feel superior to other Anambra communities, Nnewi North feels superior to Nnewi South, Aguleri feels superior to all communities in Anambra north etc. In Abia, the Arochukwu's and the Ohafia's feels superior to all Igbos, In Imo State, the Mbaise feels superior to all Igbos, in Ebonyi, Ezza's feel superior, in Enugu, the Nike feels superior.

IN SUMMARY, THE AVERAGE IGBO MAN FEELS SUPERIOR. Don't come and say rubbish about Imo State because of Abagworo whose comments are given us cause for concern. If you feel superior keep it with yourself because we also feel very superior.

Abagworo don suffer..lol

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AnambraDota: 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
You need not be disappointed, am pro Igbo and hardcore one from Ndigbo page to Igboville to Proudly Igbo Proudly Anioma, I still visit every Nigeria Forum and comment on Igbobuofu.com aand 0manbala.com to count but few.

I have championed Igbo cause here and am a retired tribalist who sent many tribalists from enemy camps to early grave, my battlescars are fresh the mods can attest to that.

I was born in old Anambra State, my dad married from Nsukka while my sisters are married both in Anioma, Ugwuta and Anambra State.
You people always come online to blackmail Omanbalas of causing division in Igboland yet we all know who spoke Hausa in PDP convention in Jos to sell out, we know who sack Anambras from their ministries and pparastatals after state creation, we know how Anambras were sack by Abia and Imo State governments, we know how Elechi refused Ibeto from taking over NigerCem Nkalagu because he doesn't want "Anambranization" we know how Rochas was cheered when he said we cause Igbo division...the list is endless, all the atrocities committed by our so called brothers and sister.

Now Anambra billionaire and donating hostels from UNN to ABSU, Peter Obi donating his money to schools everywhere, Anambra richmen and women and helping in rebuilding some dilapidated projects across Igboland yet we are being visited with hatred and namecalling.

Christian Onoh said Enugu people are Wawa, Enugu people will turn around and say Anambras are calling them Wawa a derogatory name, Onitsha people will call an Agulu person "Onye Igbo" somebody from Imo State will say Anambra people are calling others "Onye Igbo"

I have been to Owerre, Asaba, Enugu and Orlu were they call people "nwa Aba" but people from Ebonyi State will turn around and say Ndi Anambra is calling them "nwa Aba".

The list is endless but I saw what Abagworo wrote on a thread that Anambras will be paid back with all these superiority but am begging him and his co irritants to bring it on, mmiri adiro ari ugwu. He and his fellow haters can only dream about it but once the sleep and wake up the read in paper or watch in on telly that another Omanbalas has added a feather to his or her cap.
We are not build to succumb to cheap blackmail no matter how much creed your creating, no Omanbalas will feel inferior to any eidiot that want to feel inferior.
As Sugar attract Ants as Omanbalas attract good tidings, anybody with complex can fuss, wail, cry, whine, hate or die that's none of our problems.

Quit hating what you can't definitely control, no amount of hatred and blackmail will make you have it without working for it, its a universal truth, hatred is like a chemical doing more harm where its stored than where its poured.

Omambalas aren't your problems, we have suffered bad government in the past and fought it to standstill, if your suffering it now and refuse to fight quit blaming anybody.

We aint nobody's problems, Omanbalas are their selves worst critics, quit blackmailing us biko

RareDiamonds:

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AnambraDota: 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
You don't need a prophet to tell you that your a famous liar. Dangote use heavy trucks for transporting his cements, he isn't into transportation business per se.

For a Northerner with a commercial truck 3 Omambalas have it from Omus to Nkwubuego to Obilink to Aniche the list is there

Abagworo:

Lol @petty trading, 70% of Nigeria transportation sector is under our control while 35 states + FCT scramble for miserable 30% cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

No reasonable government will constitute an economic team without us cornering the Lion share, we run consultancy in state governance, Kogi State can attest to that.

Bring it on sector by sector bro, am free today cheesy cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
AnambraDota:

Lol @petty trading, 70% of Nigeria transportation sector is under our control while 35 states + FCT scramble for miserable 30% cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

No reasonable government will constitute an economic team without us cornering the Lion share, we run consultancy in state governance, Kogi State can attest to that.

Bring it on sector by sector bro, am free today cheesy cheesy

Is it statistically proven or you are merely hallucinating. Dangote aline has more on the riad than all of Anambra born transporters put together not to talk of hundreds of other Northern transporters. Wait for full research my sister.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
AnambraDota:

Now Anambra billionaire and donating hostels from UNN to ABSU, Peter Obi donating his money to schools everywhere, Anambra richmen and women and helping in rebuilding some dilapidated projects across Igboland yet we are being visited with hatred and namecalling.

Non-Igbo Nairalanders are in a position to judge as you and I might be considered biased. If its about philantropy Rochas Okorocha has done much that even as a Governor he forfeited his security votes and every funds accruable to him to fund free education in Imo State. His Rochas foundation Colleges cut across Nigeria and has trained thousands of people. Today the schools strength is up to 15000 and he has 2 in Imo State alone. Nobody can equal that feat in history of Igboland and Nigeria.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
Imo state people are mostly mechanics. I have seen that much here in Anambra and Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Does that explain why imo state is now worthless and broke? Hopeless people

[s]
Abagworo:

Non-Igbo Nairalanders are in a position to judge as you and I might be considered biased. If its about philantropy Rochas Okorocha has done much that even as a Governor he forfeited his security votes and every funds accruable to him to fund free education in Imo State. His Rochas foundation Colleges cut across Nigeria and has trained thousands of people. Today the schools strength is up to 15000 and he has 2 in Imo State alone. Nobody can equal that feat in history of Igboland and Nigeria.
[/s]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
Okorocha is a well know criminal. He took a whole 26billion in bailout and wasted it on Turkey women, till date he could not account for the money but mostly poor imolites are still owed for 1yr.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AnambraDota: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Abagworo:

How many did he build in Anambra and who he epp in Anambra, we don't know him because Ukachukwu "Ikukuoma" is far better than him

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.