Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2404605 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
One billionaire from Anambra can buy the worthless imo state

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 6:28am On Oct 16, 2016
Douglas Nwachukwu aka ROYALD, where are you? You had the guts to write shit. Now that the court has freezed your useless state account, lemme see what will become of your hopeless and worthless Imo state even though the state is already dead. Imo is cursed..

ROYALD:

YEYE CHINO WHAT IS THIS?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by spyder880(m): 6:28am On Oct 16, 2016
asha80:
Spyder880 not sure why my name was mentioned in that thread as you can see I never typed there or have any intentions of any..i have never had that history and quite frankly there are more important things I engage myself than typing in such threads for base thinkers..mind you I am not asha90..take note

Oh! the names looked alike. Its you I know and I was surprised to see those posts. Thanks for the clarifications.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2016
So you knew all these while that your hopeless jobless brother abagworo out of envy goes out to court trouble but you have never for once cautioned the old man!

Imo state is truly cursed..no wonder the state is dead right now with all the roads terribly bad and overflowing with filth. You guys will have me to contend with me as far as NL is concern. My business is to make sure that Imo state is destroyed in the entire cyberspace. This is just the beginning..

asha80:
you are now insulting me because I corrected an impression of molpochi? Why not ask him where he is from? If you have issues with abagworo and his other monikers then don't transfer it to me have you seen this my moniker attacking anambra people before?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2016
Doug07034780891:
So you knew all these while that your hopeless jobless brother abagworo out of envy goes out to court trouble but you have never for once cautioned the old man!

Imo state is truly cursed..no wonder the state is dead right now with all the roads bad and overflowing with filth. You guys will have me to contend with as far as NL is concern. My business is to make sure that Imo state is destroyed in the entire cyberspace. This is just the beginning.

sigh chino nke a self..if you believe I have not cautioned him before despite my long stay here then I can't help you..as per destroying Imo in cyberspace well Na you know wetin you mean and quite frankly by now you should know I am not perturbed even by an inkling by your antics so please continue.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 8:21am On Oct 16, 2016
I am digging your past posts to see where you cautioned him. Brb!

asha80:
sigh chino nke a self..if you believe I have not cautioned him before despite my long stay here then I can't help you..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by cascarino(m): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2016
AnambraDota:

How many did he build in Anambra and who he epp in Anambra, we don't know him because Ukachukwu "Ikukuoma" is far better than him
I am a graduate of Rochas Foundation College Ogboko. In my class then we have over 16 students from Anambra State out of 91 students that sat for waec in the year 2012. I would've typed their names here but for the sake of their privacy. So, lots of your people are beneficiaries of his philantropy. The man you prefer describing with negative adjectives because of his political views.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2016
There's no Anambran anywhere in Imo state so how come this your rubbish chats below!

cascarino:
I am a graduate of Rochas Foundation College Ogboko. In my class then we have over 16 students from Anambra State out of 91 students that sat for waec in the year 2012. I would've typed their names here but for the sake of their privacy. So, lots of your people are beneficiaries of his philantropy. The man you prefer describing with negative adjectives because of his political views.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by cascarino(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2016
Doug07034780891:
There's no Anambran anywhere in Imo state so how come this your rubbish chats below!

[s][/s]
Noisemaker! I've been ignoring your rants online but you keep annoying me. Come to Osina today let me show you people from your state doing menial jobs, serving af labourers in building sites here in my village. It will not cost you more than #200 to move from your Uga to Ogboko. Go, there tommorow and count the number of students that are of Anambra origin and see if they are not up to hundred from jss1-ss3 in Rochas Foundation College Ogboko. Anumanu! Don't bother quoting me because I will no longer reply you. You lack sound logic . An arguement with you is an act of lunacy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2016
E pain am..hehehe

Imo state is a CURSED state.

There is no Anambran anywhere in the entire state. But conversely over 1/3rd of imolites are residents in Anambra.

The main stay of Imo state is prostitution and brothels proliferation.

Imo state is useless and worthless.

There is no way you can find an Anambran in such a cursed, useless and worthless state.

Tell us how people can survive in a hopelessly broke pillaged state as Imo. Bunch of bastards..

cascarino:
Noisemaker! I've been ignoring your rants online but you keep annoying me. Come to Osina today let me show you people from your state doing menial jobs, serving af labourers in building sites here in my village. It will not cost you more than #200 to move from your Uga to Ogboko. Go, there tommorow and count the number of students that are of Anambra origin and see if they are not up to hundred from jss1-ss3 in Rochas Foundation College Ogboko. Anumanu! Don't bother quoting me because I will no longer reply you. You lack sound logic . An arguement with you is an act of lunacy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AnambraDota: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2016
I dont give a fuccking anything about Rochas, i campaigned for him because i thought Ohakim was doing so well and my disdain for PDP.

Rochas was sleeping in Oka 24-7 so that APGA ticket will be given to him, when he got he turned around to say Anambras are Igbo problems.

Let me remind any foool that is subscribe to Rochas or has his mind made up that Omambalas are problems of ndigbo that we are not move by cheap blackmail, name calling or intimidation.

Anybody thaat feel like creating a facebook page dedicated to hating omambalas can go on and do that but what we know is that you only hate what you wont have and only try to pull down what is above you, head or tail we are ready.

cascarino:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by cascarino(m): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
AnambraDota:
I dont give a fuccking anything about Rochas, i campaigned for him because i thought Ohakim was doing so well and my disdain for PDP.

Rochas was sleeping in Oka 24-7 so that APGA ticket will be given to him, when he got he turned around to say Anambras are Igbo problems.

Let me remind any foool that is subscribe to Rochas or has his mind made up that Omambalas are problems of ndigbo that we are not move by cheap blackmail, name calling or intimidation.

Anybody thaat feel like creating a facebook page dedicated to hating omambalas can go on and do that but what we know is that you only hate what you wont have and only try to pull down what is above you, head or tail we are ready.

My dear I am too busy to be creating a forum to spread hate messages about any people. That's ridiculous! I don't even subscribe to all these state creation of a thing, they are names given to us by Murtala Mohammed an Hausa man. I don't like identifying any Igbo man by it. I am an Ideato man I see somebody from Nnobi as an Idemmili and somebody from Ahara as an Mbaise man and not Anambrarian and Imolite. I am an enlightened fellow I promote Igbo unity. But I must admit that the way some of you have made a duty to castigate anything about Rochas (a man that has given so much to humanity) and by extension Imo State irks me.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
AnambraDota:

Okorocha did not need APGA to win that election. He was more popular and is still more popular as an individual than APGA as a party. Many people in Sokoto have not heard of APGA in their lives but Okorocha is well known there. A synergy between APGA and popular Okorocha brand would have helped APGA gain popularity but they wanted to dictate the pace for a man bigger than them. How many votes did Iheanacho get with APGA? How many LGAs could Ihedioha win with PDP and mind you Jonathan et al were out to deal with Okorocha but he defeated them well with APC despite the hatred for APC created with hope of reducing Okorocha's popularity. Nobody from Anambra State today is in Okorocha's level in terms of popularity across Nigeria. The lies and propaganda employed against him starts and ends in Southeast. He is by far the most popular Igbo politician in Rivers State.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
What a hopeless dingbat..

Now see below the parties the fat ugly buffoon called Okoroawusa had been into before Obi picked him from the gutter..

1- PDP

2- APP

3- AA

4- APGA (Which gave him the first election victory in his life)

Now in 1999 Okoroawusa contested with Udenwa but he was dusted and thrown out. In 2003 he contest for presidency he was disgraced.

In 2007 he contested against Ohakim under APP but he was mesmerised.

Then in 2011 Peter Obi picked Okoroawusa and cleaned him up and gave him APGA ticket after he must labored like a slave in Awka for months. That was the first time Okoroawusa would win an election in his life..FACT!

If Okoroawusa was popular as you claimed, there were PDP ANPP LABOUR CPC ACN etc. He could have chosen any of them but APGA. If he was bigger than APGA, he would have gone as an independent candidate or choose from other parties out there.

Okorocha is a worthless politician both here in the East and outside. Today Okorocha is the most hated politician in the SE/SS. These 2 regions loathes APC. Besides Okoroawusa is not even known in Rivers state because this is a state where I have some stake, so I know better than an ordinary jobless clown like you.

Again, I don't know what you mean by Okoroawusa being popular..Okorocha at best is just a jester that makes people laugh all the time. Maybe being in the news for every bad thing has made him popular or being slapped by an imaginary ghost weekly has made him known across Nigeria or abandoning his state to rot! Is owing workers several months unpaid salaries what made him popular? Or that he has left his state in a mess and is building schools for his northern cousins? What do you understand about the nomenclature- popularity?

How do you classify popularity? Or that Okoroawusa stole 2million dollars under OBJ admin as NAMA boss which prompted Obj to sack him? What's popular about Okoroawusa than making odd news headlines every week..?

Maybe we have another semantics for "popularity".

Okoroawusa is an Anambra slave because they made him governor in 2011 after haven wandered aimlessly without success. A slave is always a slave. Deal with this reality..

Abagworo:

Okorocha did not need APGA to win that election. He was more popular and is still more popular as an individual than APGA as a party. Many people in Sokoto have not heard of APGA in their lives but Okorocha is well known there. A synergy between APGA and popular Okorocha brand would have helped APGA gain popularity but they wanted to dictate the pace for a man bigger than them. How many votes did Iheanacho get with APGA? How many LGAs could Ihedioha win with PDP and mind you Jonathan et al were out to deal with Okorocha but he defeated them well with APC despite the hatred for APC created with hope of reducing Okorocha's popularity. Nobody from Anambra State today is in Okorocha's level in terms of popularity across Nigeria. The lies and propaganda employed against him starts and ends in Southeast. He is by far the most popular Igbo politician in Rivers State.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
CHINO OR Doug07034780891. I think you are living in a fool's paradise.

The Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, slammed political leaders from Anambra State, accusing them of playing cash and carry politics, which had sabotaged the efforts of Ndigbo in achieving the age-long ambition of producing the President of the nation.

Okorocha stated this at the inauguration of the South-East interim executive committee of the All Progressive Congress (APC) at the Ahiajioku centre in Owerri, Imo State capital recently.

He lamented that some politicians from Anambra State were prepared to collect money and contract to sabotage the efforts of the zone, adding that such mentality must be discarded, if Ndigbo is determined to achieve its political aspiration.

The Sun newspaper quotes him as saying: “Anambra is the major problem of Ndigbo. Every election, the leaders from Anambra State will go behind the zone and collect money and contract from the Federal Government and sell out Ndigbo for their selfish ends. But we must resist them now”.

Governor Okorocha further pointed out that it was lack of cooperation between Chief Jim Nwobodo and Dr. Alex Ekwueme that denied Ndigbo the golden opportunity of producing the president of the country in 1999.

Doug07034780891:
What a hopeless dingbat..

Now see below the parties the fat ugly buffoon called Okoroawusa had been into before Obi picked him from the gutter..

1- PDP

2- APP

3- AA

4- APGA (Which gave him the first election victory in his life)

Now in 1999 Okoroawusa contested with Udenwa but he was dusted and thrown out. In 2003 he contest for presidency he was disgraced.

In 2007 he contested against Ohakim under APP but he was mesmerised.

Then in 2011 Peter Obi picked Okoroawusa and cleaned him up and gave him APGA ticket after he must labored like a slave in Awka for months. That was the first time Okoroawusa would win an election in his life..FACT!

If Okoroawusa was popular as you claimed, there were PDP ANPP LABOUR CPC ACN etc. He could have chosen any of them but APGA. If he was bigger than APGA, he would have gone as an independent candidate or choose from other parties out there.

Okorocha is a worthless politician both here in the East and outside. Today Okorocha is the most hated politician in the SE/SS. These 2 regions loathes APC. Besides Okoroawusa is not even known in Rivers state because this is a state where I have some stake, so I know better than an ordinary jobless clown like you.

Again, I don't know what you mean by Okoroawusa being popular..Okorocha at best is just a jester that makes people laugh all the time. Maybe being in the news for every bad thing has made him popular or being slapped by an imaginary ghost weekly has made him known across Nigeria or abandoning his state to rot! Is owing workers several months unpaid salaries what made him popular? Or that he has left his state in a mess and is building schools for his northern cousins? What do you understand about the nomenclature- popularity?

How do you classify popularity? Or that Okoroawusa stole 2million dollars under OBJ admin as NAMA boss which prompted Obj to sack him? What's popular about Okoroawusa than making odd news headlines every week..?

Maybe we have another semantics for "popularity".

Okoroawusa is an Anambra slave because they made him governor in 2011 after haven wandered aimlessly without success. A slave is always a slave. Deal with this reality..

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
Block head did I lie?

ROYALD:
CHINO OR Doug07034780891. I think you are living in a fool's paradise.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Anambra masters made Okoroawusa the slave the governor in 2011...I know it is painful but you have to bear it!

ROYALD:
ANAMBRA THE PROBLEM OF IGBOS
The Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, slammed political leaders from Anambra State, accusing them of playing cash and carry politics, which had sabotaged the efforts of Ndigbo in achieving the age-long ambition of producing the President of the nation.
Okorocha stated this at the inauguration of the South-East interim executive committee of the All Progressive Congress (APC) at the Ahiajioku centre in Owerri, Imo State capital recently.
He lamented that some politicians from Anambra State were prepared to collect money and contract to sabotage the efforts of the zone, adding that such mentality must be discarded, if Ndigbo is determined to achieve its political aspiration.
The Sun newspaper quotes him as saying: “Anambra is the major problem of Ndigbo. Every election, the leaders from Anambra State will go behind the zone and collect money and contract from the Federal Government and sell out Ndigbo for their selfish ends. But we must resist them now”.
overnor Okorocha further pointed out that it was lack of cooperation between Chief Jim Nwobodo and Dr. Alex Ekwueme that denied Ndigbo the golden opportunity of producing the president of the country in 1999.

The statement said, “Okorocha’s utterances smack of sheer arrogance. They emanate from an over-ambitious rabble-rouser, who easily gets carried away any moment he is handled a microphone.” Udah said Okorocha abandoned his party, the All Progressives Grand Alliance, because of his “desperate” desire to become Nigeria’s next president or vice-president. “His desperation did not allow him to realise that he was made by Governor Peter Obi and Chief Victor Umeh. It is unfathomable that a man could bite the finger that fed him without qualms,” he said.
Read more: https://www.naij.com/57134.html

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2016

The statement said, “Okorocha’s utterances smack of sheer arrogance. They emanate from an over-ambitious rabble-rouser, who easily gets carried away any moment he is handled a microphone.” Udah said Okorocha abandoned his party, the All Progressives Grand Alliance, because of his “desperate” desire to become Nigeria’s next president or vice-president. “His desperation did not allow him to realise that he was made by Governor Peter Obi and Chief Victor Umeh. It is unfathomable that a man could bite the finger that fed him without qualms,” he said.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AnambraDota: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Am not here to bandy with you political supremacy and personality ego.

Whether Okorocha is more popular that Mandela or Julius Nyerere thats your own cup of tea.
What am sounding into your head is that no amount of blackmail, namedropping, hatred or jealousy will make an Omambala tremble.

Am not even bother about hatred from goons like you considering the amount you people have for Mbaise people.
Its nobody bizness that Rochas was feeding poor people cus i never fed me and what he does with Imo's mandate rarely concern me.

Your hatred can never harm the weakest in Anambra, the least doesnt even know any og you hatefilled cabals live or die.

Anyday i flip the pages of newspaper on walk into any coporate establishment, put on the TV or Radio it always give me great joy that your hate, jealousy and envy make Omanbalas to move higher in life and more proud to be one, bro you cant help to keep hating

Abagworo:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AnambraDota: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Guy your new in this forum, ask everybody around am core and undiluted Igbo defender here.

Anybody here knows me that i was tribalist when the game was still bloody, i have never talk ill of any Igbo State having to have relative from virtually every part of Igboland and is connecetd to many towns across mine.

Am sounding this to you because you are new here but you need to research more about me cus am not a supremacist.

I was born in old Anambra State will i now claim to be Anambra alone what if this Anambra is divided and i found myself in a new state will i commit suicide because i must be an Omanbala person ?

What am telling you guy hating us because your feeling inferior to us to desist from it because there is no different between someone from Amorka and someone from Mgbidi, someone from Oka and someone from Ugwuoba is the same. An Ogbaru person will prefer an Asaba person to an Oraifite person yet you all gather and keep hating on us.

If you go to Iyiowa Odekpe as people of the place they call Ogbeukwu, its a vast layout given to Ogbeukwu Village of Aboh in Delta State, they own everything there, bury their deads yet nobody is asking them to go or call them bad names.

What wrong have done to deserve all these hatred and blackmail, our big contribute most in the development of Igboland, our billionaires help most in making sure our names are heard everywhere as one people yet we are being hated, those that sack non-indegenes in the workforce nobody is hating them, those that close bus terminals own by non-indegenes in their states nobody is talking about them, those refusing to sell piece of land or take over investment one paid money for nobody is talking about them but us.

Quit hating us for you to grow

cascarino:
My dear I am too busy to be creating a forum to spread hate messages about any people. That's ridiculous! I don't even subscribe to all these state creation of a thing, they are names given to us by Murtala Mohammed an Hausa man. I don't like identifying any Igbo man by it. I am an Ideato man I see somebody from Nnobi as an Idemmili and somebody from Ahara as an Mbaise man and not Anambrarian and Imolite. I am an enlightened fellow I promote Igbo unity. But I must admit that the way some of you have made a duty to castigate anything about Rochas (a man that has given so much to humanity) and by extension Imo State irks me.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Doug07034780891:

This proves the point clearly that the fight against Okorocha emanated from the fact that he has ambition of being President and has been working towards that. Why cant Udah and Obi support him in this ambition since he is the most popular Igbo politician at the moment? I can bet it boils down to envy.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by cascarino(m): 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
AnambraDota:
Guy your new in this forum, ask everybody around am core and undiluted Igbo defender here.

Anybody here knows me that i was tribalist when the game was still bloody, i have never talk ill of any Igbo State having to have relative from virtually every part of Igboland and is connecetd to many towns across mine.

Am sounding this to you because you are new here but you need to research more about me cus am not a supremacist.

I was born in old Anambra State will i now claim to be Anambra alone what if this Anambra is divided and i found myself in a new state will i commit suicide because i must be an Omanbala person ?

What am telling you guy hating us because your feeling inferior to us to desist from it because there is no different between someone from Amorka and someone from Mgbidi, someone from Oka and someone from Ugwuoba is the same. An Ogbaru person will prefer an Asaba person to an Oraifite person yet you all gather and keep hating on us.

If you go to Iyiowa Odekpe as people of the place they call Ogbeukwu, its a vast layout given to Ogbeukwu Village of Aboh in Delta State, they own everything there, bury their deads yet nobody is asking them to go or call them bad names.

What wrong have done to deserve all these hatred and blackmail, our big contribute most in the development of Igboland, our billionaires help most in making sure our names are heard everywhere as one people yet we are being hated, those that sack non-indegenes in the workforce nobody is hating them, those that close bus terminals own by non-indegenes in their states nobody is talking about them, those refusing to sell piece of land or take over investment one paid money for nobody is talking about them but us.

Jeez! Oga I don't have any iota of hate in me neither do I feel inferior to anybody. I am yet to even notice this your phantom 'superiority' because some of you I have come across physically are not in any way better of than I. Please spare me the embarassment. I am only annoyed with some of you that have vowed to criticize Rochas destructively for reasons best known to you even though he is not your governor. Just like you guys have derailed this thread where we discuss about developements in Imo State. I doubt if any Imolite can do this in an Anambra thread. Please don't associate me with the word 'hate' agian it is not part of me. I will appreciate if we end the arguement here please.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
AnambraDota:

This your last paragraph is a figment of your imagination yet to be statistically proven. All Igbos have contributed their quota to the Igbo project. Do you know why Geometric power the 1st private independent power plant built by Barth Nnaji from Enugu State in Aba Abia State has been under lock? With Nnaji's plan, Aba would have been the only city in Nigeria enjoying uninterrupted power today. More power dependent industries would have moved to Aba from other West African countries and the SMEs would have enjoyed it the most. Ordinary Igbos on the streets have little problem but the issue is political class and Okorocha's statement was against the political class. Ekwueme is from Anambra State and betrayed by same Anambra politicians because of greed.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Did need interpretation for the message? cheesy

Nobody is stop Okorocha from becoming president. At least he had tried twice in 2003 and 2014 but he knows better that even he contest for 100x that he will fail 100x. So nobody is envious of his ambition because we all know he isn't going anywhere, we rather be in watch to laugh each he crashes out. LOL

You want Obi and Umeh support him where? In APC or where? Is there support enough to make him president even though he is not marketable?

He has even said that he is not contesting 2019. So when shall he contest again so we can laugh at his folly..?

Okorocha is my favourite jester..LOL

Abagworo:
This proves the point clearly that the fight against Okorocha emanated from the fact that he has ambition of being President and has been working towards that. Why cant Udah and Obi support him in this ambition since he is the most popular Igbo politician at the moment? I can bet it boils down to envy.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
My friend shut up!

Anambrans are too fraternized as brothers for a clown like you to pitch our heads. We are monolithic as a people. You think Anambra is Imo state where an Owerre man does not want see an Mbaise man and vice versa!

We all, infact the entire Igbo race including Anambra were behind Ekwueme as a unanimous Igbo candidate in 1998. Nobody sabotaged the project except that in 1999 the military already made up their mind that one of them must continue that was why Obj was chosen. So was done to allow for seamless military continuity.

So give us the names of the people that sabotaged Ekwueme in 1999 if you claim to know the nonsense you are talking about.

Abagworo:

This your last paragraph is a figment of your imagination yet to be statistically proven. All Igbos have contributed their quota to the Igbo project. Do you know why Geometric power the 1st private independent power plant built by Barth Nnaji from Enugu State in Aba Abia State has been under lock? With Nnaji's plan, Aba would have been the only city in Nigeria enjoying uninterrupted power today. More power dependent industries would have moved to Aba from other West African countries and the SMEs would have enjoyed it the most. Ordinary Igbos on the streets have little problem but the issue is political class and Okorocha's statement was against the political class. [s]Ekwueme is from Anambra State and betrayed by same Anambra politicians because of greed[/s].
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AnambraDota: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Okay am sorry if i ascribe any wrong attribute to you but no omanbala give a phuck about Rochas and how he is ruinning Imo State, few months ago Banks in Imo shut and they troop to Ihiala to do withdrawal yet nobody is blinking an eyelid.

The VC of Unizik is from Mbaise in Imo State but Mbaise people refused that an Anambraman from Oka where UNizik is located will be a Bishop in their Dioceses because of hate.

No Anambra person knows whether Rochas live or die, none of his stupiidity affects us, he help in making Buhari a president but ended up with a junior minister as compensation despite his so called popularity he got only 2 votes in APC primaries yet he keep blaming us.

If Rochas like let him keep hating Omanbalas we dont know whether he is swimming or sinking, as for now Obiano must perform and he is already feeling the heat from us, we are too busy with what Obiano is doing with our mandate than peeping through how Rochas si agwoto Imo State.

Visit pages for Anambra people and see the reason why i told you we are ourselves worst critics, no amount of breadcrumb can all of us see red and call it black, go to pages own by Obianos media guys and see how we are bombarding them with critisms, we are too busy to notice whatever that is going on in Imo State.

Sorry if i said your hating but advise majority of your people hating to quit cus there is no stopping us, its not a threat but a fact.

cascarino:
Jeez! Oga I don't have any iota of hate in me neither do I feel inferior to anybody. I am yet to even notice this your phantom 'superiority' because some of you I have come across physically are not in any way better of than I. Please spare me the embarassment. I am only annoyed with some of you that have vowed to criticize Rochas destructively for reasons best known to you even though he is not your governor. Just like you guys have derailed this thread where we discuss about developements in Imo State. I doubt if any Imolite can do this in an Anambra thread. Please don't associate me with the word 'hate' agian it is not part of me. I will appreciate if we end the arguement here please.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Abagworo:

You are the problem of Igbo unity. I wonder where you think you lead. Maybe in petty trading I guess.
Don't ever in your miserable life mention Anambra again

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Abagworo:

Come to this thread with your points instead of unnecessary quarrel over nothing. The thread will serve as avenue for future attacks on Imo by you or others to avoid derailing meaningful thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3409397/imo-vs-anambra-which-more
Fvck off anything Anambra, we no be mates

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yyeske:
Don't ever in your miserable life mention Anambra again

Don't ever quote me in your useless life.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
RareDiamonds:
I will strongly advise you stop mentioning Anambra in this or any other sensible thread on Nairaland because i feel you are making those unwise, id1ptic, arrogant and illiterate m0rons feel important. I don't like the way you deliberately invites those pests into any Imo thread. PLEASE STOP IT !!!.

You feel say you talk abi? Inferiority complex will kill you guys. Anambra stands tall
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
RareDiamonds:
I find it preposterous that you will pour this unjustified venom because of Abagworo whose origin we are yet to ascertain. A man whose political views are most times controversial and disappointing. EVERY IGBO MAN FEELS SUPERIOR so your baseless superiority fallacies and fantasies does not come to me as a suprise. Even in Anambra, the Nri's and the Onitsha's feel superior to other Anambra communities, Nnewi North feels superior to Nnewi South, Aguleri feels superior to all communities in Anambra north etc. In Abia, the Arochukwu's and the Ohafia's feels superior to all Igbos, In Imo State, the Mbaise feels superior to all Igbos, in Ebonyi, Ezza's feel superior, in Enugu, the Nike feels superior.

IN SUMMARY, THE AVERAGE IGBO MAN FEELS SUPERIOR. Don't come and say rubbish about Imo State because of Abagworo whose comments are given us cause for concern. If you feel superior keep it with yourself because we also feel very superior.

Ndi Anambra take themselves as equals so you can never divide us, take your silly sentiment back to Imo

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Imagine a hopelessly frustrated jobless fellow insulting someone who can feed him and his poor old mother for 20yrs without blinking. You need all the help you can get.. cheesy

Abagworo:

Don't ever quote me in your useless life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119