Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2398759 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Completed Concorde Tunnel after the heavy rain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2EbBlItD2g

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
Vicboi1:
abagworo may thunder fire both you and Rochas rain just fell yesterday and look how owerri is now all the gutters your governor did is fake water couldn't even enter the proper drainage it was all over the roads Rochas is a big fool IMO state is now a mess no road no, drainage, no electricity may God punish that man Rochas he is a curse to IMO state

No matter what you have to endure till the constructions are completed. If you live where there is ongoing construction then encourage Government so that it will be completed ASAP for the good of all and moreover pray for the rains to be moderate and not wish evil upon yourself.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Abagworo:

No matter what you have to endure till the constructions are completed. If you live where there is ongoing construction then encourage Government so that it will be completed ASAP for the good of all and moreover pray for the rains to be moderate and not wish evil upon yourself.
Are you hearing your self I should pray for the rains to be moderate isn't it raining season so how do u expect me to pray for something that's natural to stop and you said I should encourage government who is actually the government bro ? I guessed you and the mad governor are sharing the Same thinking mentality

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OreMI22: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
Abagworo:

Rochas needs to put some light on the roof of that tunnel.
It is always too dark.

Considering it would have cost a little more to build a standard flyover, he could have built a standard overpass than the creepy dark tunnel.

I hope he can prevent it from flooding by diverting away all the water before it gets into the tunnel and stays there because it can not flow away by gravity

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
OreMI22:

It is always too dark.

Considering it would have cost a little more to build a standard flyover, he could have built a standard overpass than the creepy dark tunnel.

I hope he can prevent it from flooding by diverting away all the water before it gets into the tunnel and stays there because it can not flow away by gravity

Have you used it before? This video was after very heavy rain yesterday. It's lighted and good but IMHO requires more reflective or translucent markings on the walls. I did a video driving past one of the Assembly tunnels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX3qVDxHU1w
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Control roundabout

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Twin house.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2017
This is a total caricature of a tunnel. This even collapse on people because this is not different from a culvert. What a substandard scary culvert they are calling tunnel lol

I just got info from friend that water has settled again on that substandard nonsense. Lol

Abagworo:
2g

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2017
Vicboi1:
the worst part is that proper raining period hasn't reached and IMO state is messed up Like this now imagine when proper raining season reaches how IMO state would be
OreMI22:

It is always too dark.

The truth is bitter lol

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 8:57am On Mar 10, 2017
Abagworo the gworo man when shall your useless Imo state start doing major signature infrastructural development across the state than this useless and worthless collapsing culverts you usually call tunnels? When? 200yrs time? cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Abagworo the gworo man when shall your useless Imo state start doing major signature infrastructural development across the state than this useless and worthless collapsing culverts you usually call tunnels? When? 200yrs time? cheesy

No single State road is like this in your State.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Abagworo:

Abagworo, you are doing a wonderful work. But please stop giving that Idiot attention, he's not even from Anambra
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Now compare the nonsense you posted to the one i posted below. No single road in your entire state is like this both federal and state. No where in your useless Imo state can you find this sort of road. Light and darkness can never meet.

Abagworo:

g]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
Oya let us go back to the useless culvert you called tunnel. LOL

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is the only completed project by Okoroawusa in his wasted 7yrs in office. Just look at what a governor wasted state funds on. It is a shame. LOL

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by adimsmt: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Doug07034780891:
This is a total caricature of a tunnel. This even collapse on people because this is not different from a culvert. What a substandard scary culvert they are calling tunnel lol

I just got info from friend that water has settled again on that substandard nonsense. Lol

Inasmuch as that tunnel is rat hole, substandard, this picture is not the tunnel or is there another one?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
adimsmt:

Inasmuch as that tunnel is rat hole, substandard, this picture is not the tunnel or is there another one?

The tunnels are very beautiful and are located 3 different junctions. Some people out of mischief have been circulating photos of the tunnels when they were still under construction.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Leo 9 store owerri

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by XerXers: 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Owerri fine o
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammerF: 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Abagworo:

U need this...

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammerF: 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
Abeg this is total nonsense from my point of view and opinion. Why will people just climb this to the top? Is it to commit suicide? undecided

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
hammerF:

U need this...

You're right. That's a real tunnel and hopefully in future we shall have them in Nigeria. The ones we have now are just underpasses termed tunnels by the Governor but still beautiful.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammerF: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Abagworo:

You're right. That's a real tunnel and hopefully in future we shall have them in Nigeria. The ones we have now are just underpasses termed tunnels by the Governor but still beautiful.

I am talking about the lights for the owerri tunnel.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by GEJman: 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
ABAGWORO please which road is this and where in Imo is it located thanks

cyber terrorists will not leave this beautiful page alone

Abagworo:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
No argument: some big people in Imo Govt House must be sick or hugely fraudulent, as the state capital now becomes the whole Imo state.

saw this huge decoration water fountain in Owerri, the Imo state capital, in a state no citizen has pipe-borne water. Lool.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OreMI22: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
hammerF:
Abeg this is total nonsense from my point of view and opinion. Why will people just climb this to the top? Is it to commit suicide? undecided

No doubt rochas has tried in beautification of Owerri. Except that his sculptures are cheap nonsense which makes no sense except for Assumpta roundabout sculpture

His statues such as the golden calf, the man with broken chains and this hand rising from the grave are both senseless and occultic

What happened to honoring great sons of Imo state such as Dee Sam Mbakwe, Evans enwerem etc with their life size statues at these roundabouts? Instead of some meaningless occultic statue ?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
But is Okorocha a pupil politician? He breathes, drinks, eats and talks only state capital development all the time. He doesn't care a shiit what others from outside the capital think.

Politicians from outside the state capital can strip him bare after 2019. Doesn't he understand this?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Comprehensive development Secondary school Owerri. One of the hundreds of schools built by Okorocha.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Abagworo:
Comprehensive development Secondary school Owerri. One of the hundreds of schools built by Okorocha.
Abagworo kedu?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Beremx:
Abagworo kedu?
Buhari is fine.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
Abagworo:

Buhari is fine.
Is that an answer to my greetings? grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IPOB123london: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
boko harem hausa fulani RESCUE PLAN crew doing their thing in Imo state

we hail una o

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.