Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2398731 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Beremx:
Is that an answer to my greetings? grin

Odi nma. Ndii otu?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Abagworo:

Odi nma. Ndii otu?
whats "Ndi otu"? Is that an ikwerre language? Anyway, i am good thanks. cool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Beremx:
whats "Ndi otu"? Is that an ikwerre language? Anyway, i am good thanks. cool

Olo. O bu okwu Ngwa. You've been low key in politics for a while.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
Abagworo:

Olo. O bu okwu Ngwa. You've been low key in politics for a while.
Yes i have been low-key on nairaland generally. My phone went bad and Buhari has made me unable to buy another phone. Till I get a new phone, i will be back fully. grin

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
Beremx:
Yes i have been low-key on nairaland generally. My phone went bad and Buhari has made me unable to buy another phone. Till I get a new phone, i will be back fully. grin

Na so my sister. Even Malaria been no dey Naija till my Buhari come.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
IPOB123london:

boko harem hausa fulani RESCUE PLAN crew doing their thing in Imo state

we hail una o

Con men on Rescue Mission.

Rescue less than 2% of Imo land mass - the capital city.

Pocket the money meant to have been used to Rescue 98% of Imo land mass now declared as villages.

Show beautiful photos of the 2% in order to deceive the uninitiated.

High Scale swindling of the state treasury is going on in that Imo state.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 12:02am On Mar 12, 2017
Abagworo:

Na so my sister. Even Malaria been no dey Naija till my Buhari come.
lol grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by allhavesinned: 4:55am On Mar 12, 2017
Abagworo:
Comprehensive development Secondary school Owerri. One of the hundreds of schools built by Okorocha.

Rochas is trying his best but please Rochas did not build this school, this is Development School near Ama-Awusa Douglas Road, This School was built during Mbakwe if 'am right. Rochas only repainted the school and not built

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by allhavesinned: 4:58am On Mar 12, 2017
Abagworo:
Okorocha has for the 1st time started showcasing his infrastructural projects on youtube.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC4KRjNRI2t21UIjTAgjaYIg

I will be using that to update this thread as he has thousands of projects to showcase. I grabbed these ones from Ikenegbu Girls which is one of the hundreds of schools he rebuilt completely.

Rochas did not build Ikenegbu Girls, this is my primary school ( Ikenegbu Primary School ), what rochas did was repainting and adding those pillars, thats all

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
allhavesinned:

Rochas is trying his best but please Rochas did not build this school, this is Development School near Ama-Awusa Douglas Road, This School was built during Mbakwe if 'am right. Rochas only repainted the school and not built

He rebuilt the school completely. He has rebuilt every school in Owerri. We know they were in existence but never were they this good at least since I started seeing them in my lifetime.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BankeSmalls(f): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Abagworo:

He rebuilt the school completely. He has rebuilt every school in Owerri. We know they were in existence but never were they this good at least since I started seeing them in my lifetime.

Okorocha even built concord hotel two years ago. Liars. grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Okorocha even built concord hotel two years ago. Liars. grin

Only a pathetic liar can claim any public schools were like this in Imo State before Okorocha. Fortunately some if the pictures of before, during and after constructions are available.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1792273_emma2_jpeg849716d0157d29a6807a7d611975368c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1792272_emma1_jpega0d82a9d663ca2a5c8bd0824e0dac407

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1792271_emma_jpege185d39985612d1146287446c74581cd
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BankeSmalls(f): 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Abagworo:

Only a pathetic liar can claim any public schools were like this in Imo State before Okorocha. Fortunately some if the pictures of before, during and after constructions are available.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1792273_emma2_jpeg849716d0157d29a6807a7d611975368c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1792272_emma1_jpega0d82a9d663ca2a5c8bd0824e0dac407

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1792271_emma_jpege185d39985612d1146287446c74581cd

So he renovated the schools only?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

So he renovated the schools only?

Some buildings that were still okay were remodelled and re-roofed while the weak ones were demolished and rebuilt. In addition several brand new buildings erected. Just give it to the man. No Governor in history of Igboland has built the number of schools he did or offered free education for everyone from primary to University.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BankeSmalls(f): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Abagworo:

Some buildings that were still okay were remodelled and re-roofed while the weak ones were demolished and rebuilt. In addition several brand new buildings erected. Just give it to the man. No Governor in history of Igboland has built the number of schools he did or offered free education for everyone from primary to University.

I give it to the man Rochas, he is the worst kleptomaniac ever to come out of south east. The man is a terrible looter, petty crook, perfect thief and crowd manipulator. grin

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by XerXers: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Abagworo, you are doing a good job, but what is your reply to the accusations of abandonment of rural areas, SE states have densely populated rural areas, which need attention and that is why focusing on capital only is always frowned at

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
He's not from Imo so he doesn't understand the dynamics of the people.

I hope Rochas is actually paying him to diligently spread this filth. If he's doing it for free, I'll know that love is truely blind.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ikengawo:
He's not from Imo so he doesn't understand the dynamics of the people.

I hope Rochas is actually paying him to diligently spread this filth. If he's doing it for free, I'll know that love is truely blind.

Anytime you visit Nigeria again contact me so that we can meet. I'm a billionaire and need nothing from Okorocha or any politician for that matter. I write in utmost good faith based on my sincere unbiased observations. When we meet you will know there are still sincere, decent people and loving Nigerians devoid of tribe, religion and politics.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BankeSmalls(f): 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Abagworo:

Anytime you visit Nigeria again contact me so that we can meet. I'm a billionaire and need nothing from Okorocha or any politician for that matter. I write in utmost good faith based on my sincere unbiased observations. When we meet you will know there are still sincere, decent people and loving Nigerians devoid of tribe, religion and politics.

You're a billionaire and so friggin what? Am a trillionaire and not half as stvpid as you are grin

Abagworo decent and sincere, like oil and water. Don't mix.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

You're a billionaire and so friggin what? Am a trillionaire and not half as stvpid as you are grin

Abagworo decent and sincere, like oil and water. Don't mix.

I wasn't responding to you. I always saw Ikengawo as a sincere person and I am also aware that Awo Omamma where he hails from has not gotten much from Okorocha's Government. I guess that's his reason for being unhappy but you are a wicked soul ready to lie, kill or even die for money. I can never associate with people of your level.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Emmanuel College Owerri One of the hundreds of schools rebuilt by Okorocha led Government.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Comprehensive Secondary school Amakohia. One of the hundreds of schools rebuilt by Okorocha led Government.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Imo library Owerri. Built by Okorocha Government.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Banana junction Orlu

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Imo Girls College completely built by Okorocha led Government in addition to hundreds of others both old and new.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Government Technical College, Owerri. One of the hundreds of schools rebuilt by Okorocha administration.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Orji town Primary School rebuilt by Okorocha administration.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by adimsmt: 2:24am On Mar 13, 2017
Abagworo:
Orji town Primary School rebuilt by Okorocha administration.

My people please can anyone explain to me what does it take to plant grass. Why do we as individuals and government can't understand the importance of landscaping. Planting grasses, flowers and trees prevent erosion. Our topography are prone to erosion and our children are not suppose to be expose to respiratory problem just because they want to acquire education its not fair.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Prinzyy: 4:07am On Mar 13, 2017
Abagworo:

sad angry cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BankeSmalls(f): 7:04am On Mar 13, 2017
Abagworo:

I wasn't responding to you. I always saw Ikengawo as a sincere person and I am also aware that Awo Omamma where he hails from has not gotten much from Okorocha's Government. I guess that's his reason for being unhappy but you are a wicked soul ready to lie, kill or even die for money. I can never associate with people of your level.

No you cannot respond to me, you are too infantile in your old age to have the type of brain power to respond to great minds like me. Now run along little man grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:11am On Mar 13, 2017
adimsmt:

My people please can anyone explain to me what does it take to plant grass. Why do we as individuals and government can't understand the importance of landscaping. Planting grasses, flowers and trees prevent erosion. Our topography are prone to erosion and our children are not suppose to be expose to respiratory problem just because they want to acquire education its not fair.

I guess the season these shots were taken affected the colour of the photos as it's hazy and dusty season known in Nigeria as harmattan. During this season grasses dry up until the rains start up except where they are watered artificially. An example is Owerri city Primary school completely built amongst hundreds of others by Okorocha administration. . Compare these 2 photos.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:14am On Mar 13, 2017
More of Owerri city Primary School built completely by Okorocha led government. It wasn't in existence until 2016. Notice the clarity of landscaping as against the shots taken during Harmattan which gave a false impression.

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.