Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2403510 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
Please Abagworo, can u help us pass the information to Gov. Rochas to Atleast complete some of the general hospitals before leaving?

Complete as in fully complete them and make them functional.

Although sometimes, I want to believe his advisers and commissioners are to blame for all these faults
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
MXrap:
abagworo aka Imo1stson, come out let us compare notes. This is ABS, show us IBC where Okorocha is owing workers 10months salary arrears.

Chino I am not your Abagworo but Imo and Anambra governmors are not on same level. There is no need to start the comparison. Okorocha is above local championship which Obiano is still grappling with. He mingles with Presidents and is founder of the largest education foundation in Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
MXrap:
Abagworo you are a cursed old man. Firstly Obiano is an educated techncrat with B.sc and M.sc and has performed far better in 3yrs than the 8 wasted yrs of Okorocha. Obiano has worked in Chevron and retired as ED in fidelity bank.

Okorocha's highest educational qualification is OND and he has not worked any decent job all his life except being a bus driver before he used his leg for rituals.

Now tell us who is a local champion between the two? I spit on you.

[s][/s]

A man who spent his entire life working for people is nothing to be proud of. The people on same scale as Okorocha are the owners of the firms he worked for. Okorocha is a legend and until the end of time he will be remembered for his foundation.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by amaco13: 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
MXrap:
Abagworo aka Imo1stson, here is ABS digital studio in Awka, may we see the Imo broadcasting corporation in Owerre.
you are action is too childish, stop this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hornyofife: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
MXrap:
Abagworo aka Imo1stson, here is ABS digital studio in Awka, may we see the Imo broadcasting corporation in Owerre.

Nwanne, this is umcalled for

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Okoroawusa is actually delivering on his electoral promises. Build infrastructural statues..even when salaries are owed and roads are dilapidated cheesy

Who cursed Imo state. cheesy

Abagworo aka Imo1stson please come and explain. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4163643/ellen-johnson-sirleafs-statue-owerri

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Rochas Is a curse
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2017
The Eastern Palm University has been accredited for several courses for take off this coming academic session. It is one of Okorocha's good works that has got his haters gnashing their teeth.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2017
More from the most beautiful East of the Niger

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by allhavesinned: 11:44am On Nov 09, 2017
Abagworo:
More from the most beautiful East of the Niger

Finally Rochas Okorochas University built with State Fund while IMSU, IMSUTH, IMOPOLY are left to decay

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2017
Gradually everything is being rounded up in time.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2017
allhavesinned:

Finally Rochas Okorochas University built with State Fund while IMSU, IMSUTH, IMOPOLY are left to decay

IMSU has changed completely under Okorocha and he has built 2 new campuses from the scratch at Onuimo and Mbaise/Okpala. As for Eastern Palm I will only take you serious if you show me the one built by those before him.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 11:58am On Nov 09, 2017
Rochas is building a bridge for about 8 years and am sure that bridge wouldn't be solid just like the rest of Rochas project none are solid

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by allhavesinned: 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Abagworo:

IMSU has changed completely under Okorocha and he has built 2 new campuses from the scratch at Onuimo and Mbaise/Okpala. As for Eastern Palm I will only take you serious if you show me the one built by those before him.

Please show me pictures of IMSUTH, IMSU, IMOPLOY lets compare and contrast with Rochas University

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Abagworo:

Let me ask you a question pls mention one project done by Rochas that has lasted up to 1 year without spoiling, look at mcc road its an eye sore now,
look at that 6 lanes he did at bank road its cracking,
go to umuguma in world bank he hasn't completed it yet but it has already spoilt,
look at warehouse roundabout its always getting spoilt,
look at control junction it always bad

I wish i can continue to mention but the list is endless
Rochas is nothing else than a fool and a stupid Governor

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Vicboi1:

Let me ask you a question pls mention one project done by Rochas that has lasted up to 1 year without spoiling, look at mcc road its an eye sore now,
look at that 6 lanes he did at bank road its cracking,
go to umuguma in world bank he hasn't completed it yet but it has already spoilt,
look at warehouse roundabout its always getting spoilt,
look at control junction it always bad

I wish i can continue to mention but the list is endless
Rochas is nothing else than a fool and a stupid Governor

You are a liar. None of his projects has spoilt as you just said. Tell me if these ones are spoilt.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Abagworo:

You are a liar. None of his projects has spoilt as you just said. Tell me if these ones are spoilt.
Omg my brother your a devilish liar control round about that is always spoiling every 3 months because of the fake materials used, ware house junction that was spoilt its had to be repaired because of when zuma visited imo state it was even repaired with cement for building i saw it with my eyes while the one off mcc is very bad because Rochas used Fake material if you say am saying a lie i dare you to post the pictures of mcc road the pictures you posted are old pics go to that school now and see how it is now
@Abagworo may God punish you for deceiving people here you are very stupid

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
Vicboi1:

Omg my brother your a devilish liar control round about that is always spoiling every 3 months because of the fake materials used, ware house junction that was spoilt its had to be repaired because of when zuma visited imo state it was even repaired with cement for building i saw it with my eyes while the one off mcc is very bad because Rochas used Fake material if you say am saying a lie i dare you to post the pictures of mcc road the pictures you posted are old pics go to that school now and see how it is now
@Abagworo may God punish you for deceiving people here you are very stupid

MCC has not been done so it is not yet time to judge. Bank road is one of the best roads in Nigeria today and what was done at Warehouse was redesigning. The road wasn't bad but it was redesigned because of the road widening. Look at these 2 drone shots of the roundabout and you could easily see what was done and not the usual fake stories.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Duru1(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
Imo1stson:

A man who spent his entire life working for people is nothing to be proud of. The people on same scale as Okorocha are the owners of the firms he worked for. Okorocha is a legend and until the end of time he will be remembered for his foundation.

Once a 419er remains a 419er. Okoroawusa as a governor is the product inimical society.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
Abagworo:

MCC has not been done so it is not yet time to judge. Bank road is one of the best roads in Nigeria today and what was done at Warehouse was redesigning. The road wasn't bad but it was redesigned because of the road widening. Look at these 2 drone shots of the roundabout and you could easily see what was done and not the usual fake stories.
Best road in Nigeria my foot stop deceiving your self with those drone pictures that from a far come closer and take a better picture and stop deceiving your self don't worry tomorrow am going to bank road i would take pictures for you up Close and for the road of mcc why hasn't it been done yet after Rochas destroyed buildings go to methodist bus stop and see how the road close to cocaine filling stations has spoilt yet Rochas doesn't want to do anything on the road after destroying so many buildings and look at mcc road is very bad now anytime rain falls that road is bad because of the bad materials used.

Abagworo your a disgrace to yourself and your generation for covering a lie that bank road is one of the best road in owerri i guess you haven't been to akwa ibom yet

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Vicboi1:

Best road in Nigeria my foot stop deceiving your self with those drone pictures that from a far come closer and take a better picture and stop deceiving your self don't worry tomorrow am going to bank road i would take pictures for you up Close and for the road of mcc why hasn't it been done yet after Rochas destroyed buildings go to methodist bus stop and see how the road close to cocaine filling stations has spoilt yet Rochas doesn't want to do anything on the road after destroying so many buildings and look at mcc road is very bad now anytime rain falls that road is bad because of the bad materials used.

Abagworo your a disgrace to yourself and your generation for covering a lie that bank road is one of the best road in owerri i guess you haven't been to akwa ibom yet

Imo earns roughly 40 to 50 billion yearly. Compare with these top ten States and tell me why Akwa Ibom doesn't have the worst Governor on earth. If you remove Imo's entire 50 billion you will still have 210 billion excess but yet they are owing civil servants and pensioners, no free education to University and higher poverty rate. If you multiply the 210 billion by 6 years of Okorocha it amounts to roughly 1.26 trillion we have saved.

Akwa Ibom N260 billion,
Rivers N230 billion,
Delta State N209 billion,
Bayelsa N173 billion,
Lagos N168 billion,
Kano N140 billion,
Katsina N103 billion,
Oyo N100 billion,
Kaduna N 97 billion
Borno N94 billion

I have always been to Akwa Ibom and yes Julius Berger did solid beautiful roads which Imo cannot afford. It takes only an extremely prudent Governor to use average income of 4 billion both during oil boom and recession to achieve what Okorocha has done amidst free education to Tertiary level. Just accept that fact and move on. Meanwhile Owerri is the fastest growing city outside top 3 in Nigeria today with the 4th busiest Airport.

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by cool318(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Abagworo:

I have always been to Akwa Ibom and yes Julius Berger did solid beautiful roads which Imo cannot afford. It takes only an extremely prudent Governor to use average income of 4 billion both during oil boom and recession to achieve what Okorocha has done amidst free education to Tertiary level. Just accept that fact and move on. Meanwhile Owerri is the fastest growing city outside top 3 in Nigeria today with the 4th busiest Airport.

You are as Daft as your Limping Ritualist Governor who goes about issuing Dud cheques that Banks are returning to the Dying Pensioners.
He even told banks to bounce cheques above 50k
Imo State is Finished

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Abagworo:

Imo earns roughly 40 to 50 billion yearly. Compare with these top ten States and tell me why Akwa Ibom doesn't have the worst Governor on earth. If you remove Imo's entire 50 billion you will still have 210 billion excess but yet they are owing civil servants and pensioners, no free education to University and higher poverty rate. If you multiply the 210 billion by 6 years of Okorocha it amounts to roughly 1.26 trillion we have saved.

You are more stupid and crazy as Rochas so you have indirectly defended Rochas for doing fake roads it not all about julius berger it's about constructing a solid road that can stand none of Rochas roads can even last for 6 months if you think am telling a lie go to umuguma road by federal housing estate and see how the road has spoilt even as they are doing it , i challenge you to go there and snap the road construction there let's see who is saying a lie..

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
Vicboi1:

You are more stupid and crazy as Rochas so you have indirectly defended Rochas for doing fake roads it not all about julius berger it's about constructing a solid road that can stand none of Rochas roads can even last for 6 months if you think am telling a lie go to umuguma road by federal housing estate and see how the road has spoilt even as they are doing it , i challenge you to go there and snap the road construction there let's see who is saying a lie..

Heavy rain must always interupt road construction which is why it is often advised to contruct roads during dry season to reduce loss from damages. You often mention Uyo but do you know that all those Julius Berger roads are no go area during rainy season including IBB Way, Stiku road, 4 lane, Ewet housing and so many parts of Uyo? Even right here in Imo visit Irete and see Julius Berger spoilt road that is repaired yearly. In my opinion Okorocha has done much with little and should be appreciated.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by amaco13: 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
Vicboi1:
Rochas is building a bridge for about 8 years and am sure that bridge wouldn't be solid just like the rest of Rochas project none are solid
stop posting rubbish here.Rochas has done well.period

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Sam mbakwe airport cargo section as at oct 2017

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
More pics

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.