Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,620 members, 7,827,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2410935 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Sprumbabafather: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2017
Rochas has succeeded in destroying this state. SMH

Too bad.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Rochas has succeeded in destroying this state. SMH

Too bad.

Rochas Okorocha destroyed every development project and social institutions built by his predecessors in Imo state,

he caused unprecedented underdevelopment of the hinterlands of Imo state.

His sycophants show hotels, freedom and other squares of Owerri as Rochas govt development.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
just take a look at how rochas does a road with his fake materials this road hasn't been completed yet but it has already spoilt rochas is just a sick fool

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2017
Vicboi1:
just take a look at how rochas does a road with his fake materials this road hasn't been completed yet but it has already spoilt rochas is just a sick fool

This your road is Owerri-Umuahia road and not a State road but right now the State is trying to rehabilitate some sections especially at Emekuku.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2017
Ben Ayade inspecting the Imo hall of fame.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2017
More view of one of the flyovers

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IgboticGirl(f): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2017
Very nice .
..okorocha is really trying
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:17am On Oct 09, 2017
Ikemba Ojukwu tunnel

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2017
PDP criers put up all sorts of fake photos to give impression that the tunnels are not solid and beautiful but most good citizens appreciate.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2017
The 2017 bikers convention was recently held in Owerri and here are some photos.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2017
More photos

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2017
B.I.N(bikers) president proposed to his girl during the event and she said yes.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jonyima: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2017
Can Rochas tell the world one single project he completed and currently in use in Imo state?

Rochas is the worse enemy of Imo state and he had single handily destroyed the state. He should sincerely tell us one single :

1.Hospital he completed?

2. Market he completed

3. School he completed

4. Good road he completed.[/b]

ETC

Rochas is just a scam and wicked person.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2017
jonyima:
Can Rochas tell the world one single project he completed and currently in use in Imo state?

Rochas is the worse enemy of Imo state and he had single handily destroyed the state. He should sincerely tell us one single :

1.Hospital he completed?

2. Market he completed

3. School he completed

ETC

It's a big insult to Okorocha to ask of one instead of 20 to 100. You should ask to be shown 100 roads, 100 markets, 100 schools, 100 hospitals for a perfoming Governor of his level. I will take them one at a time with verifiable photos. Nobody that knows Imo can write what you did above hence my reason for response.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
jonyima:

3. School he completed

I will show only 10 schools out of over 400 he has built. These 2 are Ikenegbu girls and Owerri city Primary school.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Owerri city school and Comprehensive development secondary school.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
jonyima:

ETC

Just 4 out of hundreds of roads.

1 Akachi

2 Ochiedike

3 Nworie and

4 Ikenegbu

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Afam4eva(m): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Owerri seems like a place that i can live in. I think future governments should look at developing Owerri-Onitsha expressway, from Control through Ogbaku, even to Mgbidi. They should also not forget to put flyovers in busy intersections.

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Cjrane2: 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
Afam4eva:
Owerri seems like a place that i can live in. I think future governments should look at developing Owerri-Onitsha expressway, from Control through Ogbaku, even to Mgbidi. They should also not forget to put flyovers in busy intersections.

Exactly.
There needs to be a flyover at Egbeada area to cross over the Owerri-Onitsha expressway. This will connect the Orlu road to the New Owerri industrial layout and help people move to and fro the areas without worrying about crossing the busy Onitsha -Owerri expressway.

Yes Owerri must plan it's development in five axis.
1. Along Owerri - PH expressway axis (it is already where 90% of new developments occurred)
2. Along Owerri - Onitsha axis expressway
3. Along Owerri - Aba expressway axis
4. Owerri - Okigwe road axis
5. Owerri - Orlu road axis

Truly, Rochas performed creditably compared to all other previous governors of imo state since 1999.
My concern is that he concentrated too much in the new Owerri area (Along Port Harcourt expressway). creating 4 inland roads into the same area. Why didn't he replicate the same thing along the other axis in Owerri so that development of the city will be balanced and orderly expand in all directions.

The result is that if you want to see good pictures of Owerri, you go to new Owerri area along Owerri-Port Harcourt expressway axis. if you want to see terrible pictures, you go to the other axis. I wish he planned the other axis too, so that private investors can develop the place based on the master plan he created.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by sonature1: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
jonyima:

1.Hospital he completed?

2. Market he completed

3. School he completed

ETC

Pictures tell a thousand stories. I know those pictures have silenced you. Indeed, Rochas is trying but I have three issues with him:

1. He doesn't defend his people (Igbos) when it matters the most. Yes, instead of telling Buhari outright that he's not doing anything for the Igbos, he would rather blame the Igbos for not voting for Buhari. That trait mirrors a sellout!

2. He concentrates his developmental efforts only in Owerri alone, leaving other parts of the state to rot.

3. Just like many other politicians, Rochas is a very insincere person. Yes, he is a con artist.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by sonature1: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
jonyima:

1.Hospital he completed?

2. Market he completed

3. School he completed

ETC

Pictures tell a thousand stories. I know those pictures have silenced you. Indeed, Rochas is trying but I have three issues with him:

1. He doesn't defend his people (Igbos) when it matters the most. Yes, instead of telling Buhari outright that he's not doing anything for the Igbos, he would rather blame the Igbos for not voting for Buhari. That trait mirrors a sellout!

2. He concentrates his developmental efforts only in Owerri alone, leaving other parts of the state to rot.

3. Just like many other politicians, Rochas is a very insincere person. Yes, he is a con artist.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Afam4eva(m): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
sonature1:

I think you're an objective person because these are the exact problems i ave with him, especially the first one. No matter what you've done, if you cannot respect and defend your people, you're absolutely nothing in my eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Cjrane2:

Exactly.
There needs to be a flyover at Egbeada area to cross over the Owerri-Onitsha expressway. This will connect the Orlu road to the New Owerri industrial layout and help people move to and fro the areas without worrying about crossing the busy Onitsha -Owerri expressway.

Yes Owerri must plan it's development in five axis.
1. Along Owerri - PH expressway axis (it is already where 90% of new developments occurred)
2. Along Owerri - Onitsha axis expressway
3. Along Owerri - Aba expressway axis
4. Owerri - Okigwe road axis
5. Owerri - Orlu road axis

Truly, Rochas performed creditably compared to all other previous governors of imo state since 1999.
My concern is that he concentrated too much in the new Owerri area (Along Port Harcourt expressway). creating 4 inland roads into the same area. Why didn't he replicate the same thing along the other axis in Owerri so that development of the city will be balanced and orderly expand in all directions.

The result is that if you want to see good pictures of Owerri, you go to new Owerri area along Owerri-Port Harcourt expressway axis. if you want to see terrible pictures, you go to the other axis. I wish he planned the other axis too, so that private investors can develop the place based on the master plan he created.

He is seriously working on all parts of Owerri now and that's the reason for all the fight. Some fools feel he should leave the old Owerri as old and shanty as he met it because other governors tried and were resisted. He is building about 30km 10 lane ringroad to connect all corners of Owerri with 2 flyovers crossing Orji and Amakohia.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
Afam4eva:

I think you're an objective person because these are the exact problems i ave with him, especially the first one. No matter what you've done, if you cannot respect and defend your people, you're absolutely nothing in my eyes.

The thing is that Igbos have one weakness which Rochas Okorocha might have overcome via interaction. Igbos are generally not as politically strategic as Okorocha and kind of think too straight to understand the implication of their actions. Okorocha told Igbos to leave Jonathan and become one of the owners of APC because he was sure that APC must win 2015 which some fools are still yet to come to terms with reality. Buhari is sure returning 2019 and some fools might want to deceive Igbos again into believing any Nigerian alive can win Buhari. If they do it again it's not Okorocha's fault.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Afam4eva(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
Abagworo:

The thing is that Igbos have one weakness which Rochas Okorocha might have overcome via interaction. Igbos are generally not as politically strategic as Okorocha and kind of think too straight to understand the implication of their actions. Okorocha told Igbos to leave Jonathan and become one of the owners of APC because he was sure that APC must win 2015 which some fools are still yet to come to terms with reality. Buhari is sure returning 2019 and some fools might want to deceive Igbos again into believing any Nigerian alive can win Buhari. If they do it again it's not Okorocha's fault.
Okorocha cannot tell over 30 million people to leave Jonathan and follow Buhari. He is not the smartest Igbo man alive and cannot be smarter than every Igbo man. he made his choice with Buhari, he should also allow every Igbo person make their own choice. it's a democracy and we're free to frolic with whoever we so choose. We won't leave our political leanings just because Rochas says so. For you to think that's enough reason to insult Igbos then he surely deserves all the insults that have come his way. We could care less if Buhari rules Nigeria till thy kingdom come. We don't like him, we don't like him. We're ready to face the consequences, which we're already facing anyways.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
Abagworo:

Abagworo whether a people vote for a president or note, he has no right to alienate them. Afterall, don't Igbo people contribute to government revenue which is used to run Nigeria? Did GEJ alienate the north-west after they rejected him and even killed xristians in the north because of him? Igbo people did not do anything that should make an Igbo son denigrate his own people.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Abagworo:

it's in the igbo's best interest for buhari to return come 2019,but that doesn't mean we have to vote him. Igbos aren't idiots, buhari is yet to begin or complete any capital project-why should any sensible person even vote for him? his acute tribalism (reason igbos feared voting him) is still alarming. let him complete enugu-ph road and enugu-onitsha you would be surprised at the votes he would ganer from the east.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by FTrebirth(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
stop posting selective pictures of imo state. go to ihiala-orlu road and take pictures of those muddy roads rochas abandoned...they're parts of imo too, not just owerri. there's no single day a vehicle doesn't get trapped on that road. stop deceiving people.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
Abagworo:

I am one of those who want Igbo people to oppose Buhari till thy kingdom come while we put our house together politically and seize power by piecing an alliance of disgruntled former Buharists like Tinubu. It is just a pity that our people and Leaders left their role of opposition to the pple like Fayose and Wike while we went on a wild goose Biafra chase with that scallywag Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dedetwo(m): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
Abagworo:

Anybody who thinks this street painter in Okoroawusa is politically strategic remains basement jackass. I had personally dynamited those silly personalized structures the con artist have erected in and around Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dedetwo(m): 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Abagworo whether a people vote for a president or note, he has no right to alienate them. Afterall, don't Igbo people contribute to government revenue which is used to run Nigeria? Did GEJ alienate the north-west after they rejected him and even killed xristians in the north because of him? Igbo people did not do anything that should make an Igbo son denigrate his own people.

Please do not attempt to be reasonable with a hungry sycophant.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
FTrebirth:
stop posting selective pictures of imo state. go to ihiala-orlu road and take pictures of those muddy roads rochas abandoned...they're parts of imo too, not just owerri. there's no single day a vehicle doesn't get trapped on that road. stop deceiving people.

Imo state is all about Owerri - that's a new narrative written by Gov. Rochas Okorocha since he joined APC.

But still unknown to Okorocha and his equally politically amateur hirelings online, the narrative has finished up Okorocha's politics in Imo state.

FYI, Rochas Okorocha can't imagine any meaningful project that can bring development to an enemy axis - Orlu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.