Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2399126 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
By the time they are done this is the expected outlook of Wetheral.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
SoNature, oya let us continue on the new page. Useless people from the worthless and hopeless Imo state with nothing to show nor offer.

BeijinDossier:
Useless fool. I invited your hungry poor brother to change his life for good because 99.9% of Imo state people are poor.

Your father is an mkpi.

Your mother is an mkpi.

All your siblings are mkpi bastard.

Useless people from useless worthless and bankrupt IMO STATE.

Cursed people.

[s][/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jamjo: 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
BeijinDossier:
I have warned you people to leave Anambra or any part of it out of this thread. You people should focus on your state and leave us alone. I will soon scatter this thread for you people since you people cannot mind your state.

[s][/s]

You know right now you sound like an idiot.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
It is your useless and hopeless father that's sounding like an idiot.

jamjo:

You know right now you sound like an idiot.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jamjo: 12:51am On Mar 13, 2018
BeijinDossier:
It is your useless and hopeless father that's sounding like an idiot.

[s][/s]

You just confirmed my assertion, I was not wrong with my choice of word.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 5:30am On Mar 13, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Lol, this man again? Well you can continue with your rhetoric, it's actually a comic relief. You mentioned Delta and Anambra states in your comparative analysis but you failed to take cognizance of some factors in those states that are not mutually intelligible with Imo state. Onitsha & Warri are the biggest, commercial and economic centers of both Anambra and Delta states respectively, but Owerri is the economic, political and commercial nerve center of Imo state. Other states like Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Ebonyi, Enugu, Oyo, Ekiti etc share the same type of demography with Imo hence why development is centered in the capital cities. I'm not saying that other towns in Imo should be ignored (which apparently is not even the case) but focus of any government will certainly be in the place/city that has the highest value or most multiplier effect in the state. Let me give you an example, if the limited resources is used to spread development evenly across the state, we will have mediocre towns that no one/investors will want to come to when they have better options elsewhere and the state loses out, but when we have a city that is comparable with the best anywhere, it will lure investors to the state and the IGR will be boosted which will aid in further development of the state. I have taken my time to explain to you, but if you continue in this Pat of being a local champion, that will be repeating the same lines about Orlu like a broken record, then I will perpetually press the ignore button. Ndeewo!

In 1976 when Imo state was created, there were hardly any differences in the levels of urbanisation between Owerri, Orlu and Okigwe.

If Nigeria unfortunately gets a president who for seven years devotes nearly all the capital development funds of Nigeria on building Abuja to rival London, but pays lip service development to Owerri and other cities in Nigeria, heaven shall break lose.

Capital city is seat of government. It is not a place a state governor who has his businesses in the capital city therefore diverts most of the state's capital development budgets on building in the capital city to attract huge population to the capital to patronize the governor's businesses. Imo state since 2012.

For example, Tallahassee is capital of the state of Florida. But Miami, Orlando, Tampa in Florida are larger than Tallahassee. No governor of Florida can be watched as he devotes most of the Capital development funds of the state of Florida to building Tallahassee to "befitting state capital to impress investors coming to Florida" .

In Imo state, there are lots of half-baked and semi-illiterates who hardly understand that a State capital is not meant to be accorded special or more development attention than any other place in the same state.

Nigeria's constitution mapped out 3 senatorial districts for development in Imo state. Yearly capital development funds of Imo state government are meant to provide infrastructures equally to the three zones.

But a badly informed state governor now flouts Nigeria's constitution by diverting excessively undue amount of Imo state's capital development funds to destroying and reconstruction in Owerri, thus dwarfing development of the other 2 zones in Imo state.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 5:37am On Mar 13, 2018
SoNature:

In-depth explanation. But I don't think it will stop those Orlu boys from ranting. Anyways, many thanks for taking your time to explain it to him.

You wrote Orlu boys are ranting.

Gov. Okorocha severely and proudly undermines development and urbanisation of Orlu and Orlu zone because of his personal business interest.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 6:29am On Mar 13, 2018
jamjo:

I am a bastard and an idiot.

You just confirmed my assertion.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 6:49am On Mar 13, 2018
BeijinDossier:

You just confirmed my assertion.
Nwanne mmadu, rapu godi ifa ina eme ebe a, not necessary biko.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jamjo: 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
Okorocha government continues the seven years old watch, perhaps for the day flood shall carry much of Orlu; watches as internal urban roads in Orlu got washed away, meanwhile Okorocha governs Owerri. Late 2016 chiefs/elders from Orlu visited Rochas in Owerri, begged him to give merited attention to Orlu. Okorocha told the chiefs to move into Owerri to take Owerri as their own.

If you find any justification for Rochas Okoroha's method of governance you must alsoe a crook
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
township road at Orlu central, at least 40 streets like this in Orlu central

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
another street of Orlu

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
road to IMSUTH

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
other side of road to IMSUTH

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
road to one of the oldest Girls secondary school - Morning Star Girls secondary -in Orlu

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ihioma road dualized by Okorocha government Orlu

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
Imo State Fire Service Station Orlu.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
Orlu streets

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Road from Ideato south to Orlu

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
bridge on road above across Orashi river in Ugbelle in Ideato South

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
anyone justifying spending most of Imo government development money in building state capital is like:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
In 2012 a professor from Owerri circulated an article where he called the Imo State governor "a clown in Douglas House"
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2018
kikake:
Orlu streets

Fake fake fake.. Do a video coverage while driving from one area to the other. There's isolated cases of bad roads in every city including Abuja.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2018
kikake:
other side of road to IMSUTH

I have no idea what you want to achieve with all these disgusting pictures, but let's be clear on something: Nigeria is classified under a third world country. I firmly believe you know what that means.

This thread, I suppose, was created to showcase the infrastructural development or other events going on in our state. If you wish to protest unfair treatment meted out to your people, kindly, use the state government's official communication channels to express your grievances.

For goodness' sakes it's not like the governor reads comments on this thread. So stop derailing this thread with those pictures, please

Orlu isn't the only zone/LGA in Imo State.

It's a free world, so you may or may not take my advice.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by akanuson: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Abogwara:
By the time they are done this is the expected outlook of Wetheral.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
SoNature:

I have no idea what you want to achieve with all these disgusting pictures,

So Owerri is not part of Third World?

You comfortable only with pictures of Owerri's 10 lane broadways and Inland roads and fly overs, done with federal allocations meant for development of Orlu and other 24 local government areas of Imo state. But you don't want to see the ruins and dilapidated roads governor Okorocha willfully left Orlu to become.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
Abagworo:

Fake fake fake.. Do a video coverage while driving from one area to the other. There's isolated cases of bad roads in every city including Abuja.

The photos of Orlu are real - any true Imo citizen who does not know the story of the dilapidated streets of Orlu is a most shortsighted, like Abagworo, who sees Owerri as Imo state.
Abagworo is a fake Imolite, a faceless dud dedicated to licking the ass of Gov. Okorocha. Soon, you shall remain unemployed.

Orlu: 1, from lg roundabout to Carrot point.

2, hole dug by Okorocha government at centre of Orlu urban to collect floods, instead of completing Orlu's drainage works.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ruins of stadium chairs and flood light in Orlu.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
Okorocha's new stadium for Orlu abandoned since 2014.

Okorocha government now took to re-roofing and painting the ruins it left of old Orlu stadium. But Okorocha government has since ruined the stadium seats and floodlights.

abagworo, do not belioeve that you can fool people all the days.

it's not wise to carry over old animosity, hatred, bile and discrimination to public office.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Since 2012, IMSUTH Orlu students started protesting before Okorocha government to repair the only road to IMSUTH. Till today, the road is not repaired.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Owerri pedestrian bridge built and destroyed by Okorocha government to rebuild ...

but Imo state outside Owerri has little or no infrastructure. Pipeborne water is no-go area in Okorocha's Imo state.

Money used to build this bridge could have completed Orlu flood drainage project.

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53