Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2418551 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:02am On May 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:03am On May 16, 2018
I thought they arrested you for slapping someone at the ward congress?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 6:40am On May 16, 2018
You low esteemed Imolites will always look for a way to diffuse your inferiority complex. Nnewi has a far bigger economy than Owerri. Infact Nnewi has more commercial banks twice than Owerri. On the other hand Awka has seen heavy signature projects in the last 3yrs than Owerri which is far older has seen in 30yrs and it has placed the city far ahead of your brothels and prostitution infested town called Owerri. Onitsha on the other hand is a mega metropolitan city where half the population Imolites reside as their greener pastures and Obodo oyibo.

The difference between Anambra and Imo is that Anambra is building a state while Imo is building a tiny town which is just 2% of the state while the rest of the state is in a total mess and backwardness. We are not on the same level, go and look for your level up north, somewhere in the northeast.

Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi states are progressing so fast except Abia and Imo states. Go and look for the cause of problem than blaming everyone.

[s]
Ofuzo:

If you had looked hard enough, you'd noticed that there is SCANT development everywhere in nigeria. Like I told you before, the only reason you are complaining about SCANT development in orlu is because there was development in owerri. What if you are from abia state, or anambra state or ebonyi state. You see, nnewi, which looks the same way it used to look fifteen years ago, are not complaining about everything being built in awka and not nnewi because nothing is being built in awka. Also, okigwe people are not here everyday whining about this and that. I don't told you several times to sue Okorocha, instead of coming here everyday to disturb our peace.
[/s]

I will use just one project to decimate you guys. Let us do this: Awka has seen more signature projects in 3yrs than Owerri has seen in 35yrs. Let us do a picture based debate. cool

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 6:42am On May 16, 2018
Ofuzo:

Why don't you guys create an ebonyi thread to showcase the developmental strides going on in the state. Don't do what anambra people did by abandoning your own thread instead of keeping it going like imo state and enugu state people did. I'm still waiting for abia people to start something, anything.
I am from imo not ebonyi

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 7:25am On May 16, 2018
This is how rural roads should look like and not the substandard nonsense you guys are posting up there. Useless people.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 7:50am On May 16, 2018
Abagworo:

The only advantage Ebonyi has over other States is solid roads. They are fortunately endowed with road work minerals and the Governor is using his own company BCC to do every road work thereby making things easier and cheaper.
is this supposed to be an excuse? the quality of ebonyi road construction beats imo hands down no debate and with way ebonyi is going in the next ten yrs they would have better interconnectivity that imo

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 8:16am On May 16, 2018
asha80:
is this supposed to be an excuse? the quality of ebonyi road construction beats imo hands down no debate and with way ebonyi is going in the next ten yrs they would have better interconnectivity that imo

Uncle, relax.

1. Stop comparing states as there's no basis for that

2. While Ebonyi is developing, will Imo State be sleeping?

Again, stop comparing states.

Just focus on one and how to make it better.

Good morning
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:36am On May 16, 2018
SoNature:

Uncle, relax.
1. Stop comparing states as there's no basis for that
2. While Ebonyi is developing, will Imo State be sleeping?
Again, stop comparing states.
Just focus on one and how to make it better.
Good morning
tell that ofuzo that started the comparison

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mistacoco: 8:36am On May 16, 2018
BeijinDossier:
This is how rural roads should look like and not the substandard nonsense you guys are posting up there. Useless people.
inferiority complex.

Don't anambra has is own thread? Why not post that in the thread. Stup.id fool.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mistacoco: 8:38am On May 16, 2018
asha80:
tell that ofuzo that started the comparison
cant you behave more matured than him.. You always displaying your stupi.d and childish character here.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 8:41am On May 16, 2018
Nkita lacha gi anya there. Does your useless brother not know this when he was busy talking about Anambra here. I only responded to him and you are crying. Your father is a stup1d fool.

[s]
mistacoco:
inferiority complex.
Don't anambra has is own thread? Why not post that in the thread. Stup.id fool.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mistacoco: 8:47am On May 16, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Nkita lacha gi anya there. Does your useless brother not know this when he was busy talking about Anambra here. I only responded to him and you are crying. Your father is a stup1d fool.

[s][/s]
you and your generation must be useless. Must you display your childishness on this forum anytime they talk about anambra. Your parents must be mad

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 8:47am On May 16, 2018
This thread has always been about talking about other states than focusing on discussing your state. Incidentally all those states are far ahead of Imo state in all ramifications.

Anambra, Enugu even Ebonyi have their own a threads but they have never lost focus and derail into discussing other SE states. Only this dumpsite Imo thread does that. WHY?

Why is it difficult for you people to focus on your state and how to lift it from its current mess?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2018
mistacoco:
cant you behave more matured than him.. You always displaying your stupi.d and childish character here.
go and sit down if you have nothing meaningful to say

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 8:49am On May 16, 2018
Your useless father is mad

Your worthless mother is mad

All your useless and worthless siblings are mad.

All your generation unborn are mad.

[s]
mistacoco:
you and your generation must be useless. Must you display your childishness on this forum anytime they talk about anambra. Your parents must be mad
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mistacoco: 8:50am On May 16, 2018
asha80:
go and sit down if you have nothing meaningful to say
you guys are the ones dividing the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:53am On May 16, 2018
mistacoco:
you guys are the ones dividing the igbos.
if you know my moniker well you will not be typing this

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mistacoco: 8:56am On May 16, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Your useless father is mad

Your worthless mother is mad

All your useless and worthless siblings are mad.

All your generation unborn are mad.

[s][/s]

Lols

From the way you talk, I know you are cursed.a serious one for that matter. It a generation cursed that will consume your lineage. I just pity your generation bro.
I can see your future is messed up already. Chai.,
Sorry bro
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2018
BeijinDossier:

The only difference between the roads is paint. Very soon they'll be marked and look sparkling new while the ones you showed here are already wearing out.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 8:59am On May 16, 2018
Hehehehe

I know you are pained. From your comment i know you are in pains.

Your father was cursed and the same curse followed you and your generation. No wonder you are useless and worthless.

The origin of your curse is your father..go and kill him to set yourself free.

[s]
mistacoco:

From the way you talk, I know you are cursed.a serious one for that matter. It a generation cursed that will consume your lineage. I just pity your generation bro.
I can see your future is messed up already. Chai.,
Sorry bro
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mistacoco: 8:59am On May 16, 2018
asha80:
if you know my moniker well you will not be typing this
I was surprise at your recent action on narialand. Don't allow abagworo to destabilize you on this Forum. Igbos are one. Tankz.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 9:01am On May 16, 2018
Useless old man show us something standard and not those NDDC level roads. Is paint part of the construction?

[s]
Abagworo:

The only difference between the roads is paint. Very soon they'll be marked and look sparkling new while the ones you showed here are already wearing out.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:03am On May 16, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
Abagworo youfaggot, so this is a road at an 'advanced stage of construction'
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7114873_fbimg1526409950620_jpeg74f7c292a2d1a8ca1cab2125cc2788b3
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7114994_fbimg1526411562044_jpeg2a8d60b361c6218aabbcb031fea33a10

Stop trying to be clever by half. After stonebase is priming and then asphalting. You can clearly see that much of the road has been asphalted.

[img] https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/7114875_fbimg1526409915178_jpegea6684d13aa3f43ed0126edc0db800b2 [/img]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mistacoco: 9:09am On May 16, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Hehehehe

I know you are pained. From your comment i know you are in pains.

Your father was cursed and the same curse followed you and your generation. No wonder you are useless and worthless.

The origin of your curse is your father..go and kill him to set yourself free.

[s][/s]
Be frank with me, you are jobless?
Want to know why? Ask your father. He is part of your problem.

I don't see vision but I can read people very well. You are seriously damaged from birth. Your father must be stupid for not aborting you right from birth but decide to make you work stupid on earth.

I pity your miserable life bro.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 9:18am On May 16, 2018
mistacoco:

I don't see vision but I can read people very well. You are seriously damaged from birth. Your father must be stupid for not aborting you right from birth but decide to make you work stupid on earth.

Everyone on this thread knows Chino so well

You don't need to reply him

You don't quarrel with a mad person, else he will bring you down to his level and beat you with years of experience in madness

Ignore him so that he will die of frustration

This kinda comments is not what this thread needs

We want to see pix and creative discussions on Imo

Unless u want to tell us you are another mad man on the lose - something I don't believe grin

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 9:18am On May 16, 2018
You are jobless and useless no wonder you are angry and frustrated over my comments.

Your useless worthless motherr is cursed if not she would have aborted you into gutter instead of allowing hopeless and jobless irritant to be loafing around the streets.

I spit on you.

I spit on your use father.

I spit on your hopeless mother

I spit on your dwarfish head.

[s]
mistacoco:

[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mistacoco: 9:23am On May 16, 2018
SoNature:

You don't quarrel with a mad person, else he will bring you down to his level and beat you with years of experience in madness

Unless u want to tell us you are another mad man on the lose - something I don't believe grin
I bet you that guy is a kid. Untrained one for that matter
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 9:25am On May 16, 2018
Abagworo:

Stop trying to be clever by half. After stonebase is priming and then asphalting. You can clearly see that much of the road has been asphalted.

[img] https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/7114875_fbimg1526409915178_jpegea6684d13aa3f43ed0126edc0db800b2 [/img]

Stop celebrating mediocrity i have used that road it was recently done at ihiagwa-eziobodo but what i have to tell you is that the road isn't solid just wait till September i would show you the road again imagine a road with no drainage system how do you expect the road to last as we approach the raining period
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 9:33am On May 16, 2018
Your father is the mad man. Useless people that can't face the truth.

[s]
SoNature:

[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofuzo: 9:41am On May 16, 2018
BeijinDossier:
This thread has always been about talking about other states than focusing on discussing your state. Incidentally all those states are far ahead of Imo state in all ramifications.

Anambra, Enugu even Ebonyi have their own a threads but they have never lost focus and derail into discussing other SE states. Only this dumpsite Imo thread does that. WHY?

Why is it difficult for you people to focus on your state and how to lift it from its current mess?

I am grown ass Igboman. I talk about any, and all igbo states as much as I want to, whenever I feel like it. Like I have told some of you before, I don't talk about or care about abeokuta lokoja or lafia, I only talk about and care about onitsha nnewi awka asaba, agbor, owerri, orlu, okigwe, umuahia, aba, abakiliki, afikpo, and portharcourt. I not only do so here, but other places like the vangaurd or this day. NOW, WHOEVER THAT DOESN'T LIKE IT SHOULD GO HANG THEMSELVES.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 9:49am On May 16, 2018
I am equally a grown boss man. So just like you, i talk about any Igbo state, whether in good light or otherwise is a matter for another day.

You and I have so much in common then. It is my honor to meet my like finally. cool

Whoever that does not like what ofuzo and BeijinDossier are doing should hug the nearest transformer.

Ofuzo:

I am grown ass Igboman. I talk about any, and all igbo states as much as I want to, whenever I feel like it. Like I have told some of you before, I don't talk about or care about abeokuta lokoja or lafia, I only talk about and care about onitsha nnewi awka asaba, agbor, owerri, orlu, okigwe, umuahia, aba, abakiliki, afikpo, and portharcourt. I not only do so here, but other places like the vangaurd or this day. NOW, WHOEVER THAT DOESN'T LIKE IT SHOULD GO HANG THEMSELVES.

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.