Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2410570 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 2:50am On May 06, 2018
Imo1stson:

Bla bla bla ndo ebezina. Abagworo why did you clone my account?

My real pictures broke your heart on this thread that you had to run away only to reappear at 1am. cheesy

Imo state is a filthy backward poverty infested commercial se.x hawking state full of illiterates. Half of the population of Imo state are resident in Anambra but there's no Anambra person resident in our state of Imo. We are cursed here in Imo state because no one comes to live in our state.
I am here to bust you clean over your propaganda. I am an Imolite and i will continue to say it the way it is. Anambra is far ahead of our useless Imo state even pictures proved it.

Owerri is such a dirty dilapidated town filled with bad roads and poverty.

Onitsha has more duplexes than the whole of Imo state. No wonder half of Imo state rich men including Orange Drugs are all resident in Onitsha.. #FACT.

Cry me another bucket of water. tongue

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mistacoco: 6:47am On May 06, 2018
lmo1stson:

My real pictures broke your heart on this thread that you had to run away only to reappear at 1am. cheesy

Imo state is a filthy backward poverty infested commercial hawking state. Half of the population of Imo state are resident in Anambra but there's no Anambra person resident in our state of Imo. We are cursed here in Imo state because no one comes to our state.

I am here to bust you clean over your propaganda. I am an Imolite and i will continue to say it the way it is. Anambra is far ahead of our useless Imo state even pictures proved it.

Owerri is such a dirty dilapidated town filled with bad roads and poverty.

Onitsha has more duplexes than the whole of Imo state.
why making your self look stupi.d on this forum. I know you are from anambra but claiming imo. People like you are the cause why other tribe thinks we igbos are not united.

There is no city in world that doesn't Av slum but don't know why you come here everyday to display your childish character here.. Are You this jobless to be on NL every minute.

SILLY CHILD

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 8:06am On May 06, 2018
Imo is my state. I am reporting you for insulting me for being sincere.

mistacoco:
why making your self look stupi.d on this forum. I know you are from anambra but claiming imo. People like you are the cause why other tribe thinks we igbos are not united.

There is no city in world that doesn't Av slum but don't know why you come here everyday to display your childish character here.. Are You this jobless to be on NL every minute.

SILLY CHILD

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mistacoco: 8:37am On May 06, 2018
lmo1stson:

Imo can never be your state.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mistacoco: 9:43am On May 06, 2018
lmo1stson:

Am not sure this slowpoke is igboid. Stupid Yoruba man trying to derail this thread. Continuing displaying your stupidity here. I will Av your time here soon.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofuzo: 11:11am On May 06, 2018
discusant:

Bros,
Once modern water pipes are laid underground, they last for ages. The water pipes in Owerri and Okigwe are modern.

Perhaps you didn't know: there are huge water pipes under the grounds all over Owerri Municipal lga, extending to a few other lgas of Owerri zone.

there are also huge water pipes all the way from Imo River in Umuna, Onuimo lga, to Okigwe urban lga, and extending to a few other lgas in Okigwe senatorial zone.

Other water supply infrastructures are there in these two zones, but may have become non-serviceable by now.

Water treatment plants can also be established in Owerri and Okigwe zones once the regional water supply schemes of both zones are restarted.

Yeah, but you didn't answer my question. Where and when were they built? I left nigeria in the early eighties, and as far back as I can remember, there was no water running in major nigerian cities for ages now. Also, building water pipelines are not enough. You have to build the right ones, with the right pressure to pump water directly to people's kitchens and bathrooms. Owerri have probably tripled in size since it was made the state capital. My point is that whatever pipeline infrastructure you built ages ago are probably OBSOLETE by now.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 2:03pm On May 06, 2018
lmo1stson:

I've told you to stop crying because of the backwardness of your dirty, illiterate and spare parts traders State of Anambra. Ndi Imo are not the cause but because you value money over integrity. Your cloning my moniker and using it to waste your energy on this thread proves Imo as a State gives you nightmares. Just go to your dry Anambra thread and point out where any Imo guy has deemed it good enough to contribute.

It's already exhausted at 37 pages despite the repetition of pictures and flooding with private houses, mission schools, churches and hotels.

https://www.nairaland.com/4245053/update-developments-anambra-state-photos

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 2:06pm On May 06, 2018
Imo1stson:

The real pictures broke your heart on this thread that you had to run away only to reappear at 1am. cheesy

Imo state is a filthy backward poverty infested commercial se.x hawking state full of illiterates. Half of the population of Imo state are resident in Anambra but there's no Anambra person resident in our state of Imo. We are cursed here in Imo state because no one comes to live in our state.

Owerri is such a dirty dilapidated town filled with bad roads and poverty, backwardness, zero job, zero industry, zero human capital. It is because we value prostitution, armed robbery than education and integrity.

Onitsha has more duplexes than the whole of Imo state. No wonder half of Imo state rich men including Orange Drugs are all resident in Onitsha.. #FACT- 1

Awka has more duplexes than the whole of Imo State. #FACT- 2

The below pictures look like obodo oyibo compare to your dilapidated dirty Owerri. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 2:42pm On May 06, 2018
These are the men that Imo history will recorded in good light for saving Imo state from rot, mess, backwardness, bankruptcy from the limping one legged occultist called Okorocha.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2018
lmo1stson:

The real pictures broke your heart on this thread that you had to run away only to reappear at 1am. cheesy

Owerri is such a dirty dilapidated town filled with bad roads and poverty, backwardness, zero job, zero industry, zero human capital. It is because we value prostitution, armed robbery than education and integrity.

Onitsha has more duplexes than the whole of Imo state. No wonder half of Imo state rich men including Orange Drugs are all resident in Onitsha.. #FACT- 1

Awka has more duplexes than the whole of Imo State. #FACT- 2

The below pictures look like obodo oyibo compare to your dilapidated dirty Owerri. tongue

Chino I am not Imo1stson that you clonned his moniker but aren't you bothered nobody cares about your Anambra thread? The fact that this one is 453 pages and counting can tell even a lay man that your Anambra is insignificant in terms of new developments. Meanwhile go and commit suicide after watching Miracle win BBN.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2018
Imo leads while Chino weeps.

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 2:47pm On May 06, 2018
Abagworo:

Yet another bla bla bla.

Abagworo why did you clone my username?

So Okoroawusa had to give BBNAIJA 10Million while Imo state rots away. Lol

Okorocha had waste time he would have used to govern Imo state just to receive BBNaija.

Do you see why Imo state is cursed. We don't have leaders here
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 2:49pm On May 06, 2018
Is this part of the leading? Check out what our gov did? Posting 2-inches road from different direction will not save you today. See how 95% of town is.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 3:00pm On May 06, 2018
lmo1stson:
Is this part of the leading? Check out what our gov did? Posting 2-inches road from different direction. See how 95% of town is.cheesy

Chai..mee ebele cheesy

Abagworo why did you allow this guy to expose your propaganda? You better share that 20k you are paid monthly with him.

Abagworo see those concrete lampholders and others are being submerged and collapsing already. Who cursed Imo state?

Chaii..Imo state is a mess truly.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 3:14pm On May 06, 2018
BeijinDossier:

Chai..mee ebele cheesy

Abagworo why did you allow this guy to expose your propaganda? You better share that 20k you are paid monthly with him.

Abagworo see those concrete lampholders and others are being submerged are collapsing already. Who cursed Imo state?

Chaii..Imo state is a mess truly.

I am angry that Okorocha we voted for has failed us woefully. Ok look at our own flyover in Owerri. He commissioned it with so much fan fare but it has remained a deathtrap and un-used till date, even the approach road is in a total mess. Look at it. Who did we offend in Imo state? Abandoned substandard projects littered everywhere whereas the governor has incurred debt amounting to over N250 billion but there is nothing anywhere on ground to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 4:22pm On May 06, 2018
lmo1stson:

I am angry that Okorocha we voted for has failed us woefully. Ok look at our own flyover in Owerri. He commissioned it with so much fan fare but it has remained a deathtrap and un-used till date, even the approach road is in a total mess. Look at it. Who did we offend in Imo state? Abandoned substandard projects littered everywhere whereas the governor has incurred debt amounting to over N250 billion but there is nothing anywhere on ground to show for it.

Do all you can but no Imo son will have time to notice your dead Anambra thread where you showed a hotel, private homes, private businesses and Churches as the biggest achievement.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 4:29pm On May 06, 2018
Imo1stson:

--------

Bla bla bla..ebezina nwanne cheesy

Does that explain why Imo state is dead, worthless, useless, hopeless and bankrupt? Very soon Okoroawusa will use you for rituals once he finish looting our money in Imo state. You have been showing just brothels, and one road in different directions from the start this thread till now. Okorocha has borrowed over 250 billion in loans. Okorocha took 26billion bailout. Where are the infrastructures? where are the hospitals? Where are the schools? Where are the signature projects? Where is the Prince hotel Okigwe? Where is the Princess hotel Olu? tongue

Imo state is cursed but soon Okorocha who caused it shall be in jail soon. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by horsepower101: 4:57pm On May 06, 2018
lmo1stson:

Bla bla bla..ebezina nwanne cheesy

Does that explain why Imo state is dead, worthless, useless, hopeless and bankrupt? Very soon Okoroawusa will use you for rituals once he finish looting our money in Imo state. You have been showing just brothels, and one road in different directions from the start this thread till now. Okorocha has borrowed over 250 billion in loans. Okorocha took 26billion bailout. Where are the infrastructures? where are the hospitals? Where are the schools? Where are the signature projects? Where is the Prince hotel Okigwe? Where is the Princess hotel Olu? tongue

Imo state is cursed but soon Okorocha who caused it shall be in jail soon. cheesy

Chino, serious question.. what do you benefit from doing this?

You have been doing this for almost a decade? I cant understand what you benefit from it?

Why do you have over 10 monikers? Anambra has had over four threads but you destroyed it. Very soon you will destroy this current one.

What is your mission in life? Do you have a job? Do you have a family or children?

Do you care about the future of Igbo children. If you do, What type of legacy do you want to leave behind?

Imo state and anambra state are artificial creations just like Nigeria itself is an artificial creation..

Anambra and imo state used to be one state until Fulani military drew random lines between them.

I am asking you all these questions based on the assumption that you are truely IGBO.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 5:20pm On May 06, 2018
My name is lmo1stson, i am from imo state. I am working for the group imo patriots to enthrone good governance in my state of imo. I am only few months on nairalander. I am single. Just graduated from a university and awaiting nysc. Anymore questions?

horsepower101:

Chino, serious question.. what do you benefit from doing this?

You have been doing this for almost a decade? I cant understand what you benefit from it?

Why do you have over 10 monikers? Anambra has had over four threads but you destroyed it. Very soon you will destroy this current one.

What is your mission in life? Do you have a job? Do you have a family or children?

Do you care about the future of Igbo children. If you do, What type of legacy do you want to leave behind?

Imo state and anambra state are artificial creations just like Nigeria itself is an artificial creation..

Anambra and imo state used to be one state until Fulani military drew random lines between them.

I am asking you all these questions based on the assumption that you are truely IGBO.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by horsepower101: 5:27pm On May 06, 2018
lmo1stson:
My name is lmo1stson, i am from imo state. I am working for the group imo patriots to enthrone good governance in my state of imo. I am only few months on nairalander. I am single. Just graduated from a university and await nysc. Anymore questions?

Whatever. You need to stop this destructive games with your multiple monikers. States are fake lines drawn to divide us. Many of us here don't like okorocha but you on the other hand are constantly attacking fellow igbos. Assuming you are truly Igbo. Abeg find another job. This is getting very old and irritating.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mistacoco: 5:42pm On May 06, 2018
lmo1stson:
My name is lmo1stson, i am from imo state. I am working for the group imo patriots to enthrone good governance in my state of imo. I am only few months on nairalander. I am single. Just graduated from a university and awaiting nysc. Anymore questions?

you are fo0l claiming Igbo, you sound like a kid, grow up kid.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 8:34pm On May 06, 2018
mistacoco:
Am not sure this slowpoke is igboid. Stupid Yoruba man trying to derail this thread. Continuing displaying your stupidity here. I will Av your time here soon.

I strongly believe that guy isn't Igbo

You can never see him defending the Igbos when Nairaland Igbo guys get into e-fights with the Yorubas

Chino is a mole

Pay him no attention

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2018
Imo1stson:

I've told you to stop crying because of the backwardness of your dirty, illiterate and spare parts traders State of Anambra. Ndi Imo are not the cause but because you value money over integrity. Your cloning my moniker and using it to waste your energy on this thread proves Imo as a State gives you nightmares. Just go to your dry Anambra thread and point out where any Imo guy has deemed it good enough to contribute.

It's already exhausted at 37 pages despite the repetition of pictures and flooding with private houses, mission schools, churches and hotels.

https://www.nairaland.com/4245053/update-developments-anambra-state-photos

Nwanne, please restrain the argument u have with Chino to him only.

Don't get Anambra involved

His strategy is to keep diving us, the Igbos

But his strategy amala afo n'ala

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 8:55pm On May 06, 2018
I am from Imo state

SoNature:

I strongly believe that guy isn't Igbo

You can never see him defending the Igbos when Nairaland Igbo guys get into e-fights with the Yorubas

Chino is a mole

Pay him no attention
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 8:56pm On May 06, 2018
Once we remove Okorocha through genuine leaders like Ararume then imo will return to path of positive development.

SoNature:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 8:59pm On May 06, 2018
The competition is important for growth through am from imo state.

SoNature:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 9:03pm On May 06, 2018
lmo1stson:

There's no competition

We are one

Whatever Imo isn't doing well, we should copy it from states that are

Again, there's no competition whatsoever

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mistacoco: 9:15pm On May 06, 2018
lmo1stson:

This dirty Ewedu man can never be Igbo. Igbos don't act or think the way you do.. Fo0lish animal.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 1:46pm On May 07, 2018
Ofuzo:

Yeah, but you didn't answer my question. Where and when were they built? I left nigeria in the early eighties, and as far back as I can remember, there was no water running in major nigerian cities for ages now. Also, building water pipelines are not enough. You have to build the right ones, with the right pressure to pump water directly to people's kitchens and bathrooms. Owerri have probably tripled in size since it was made the state capital. My point is that whatever pipeline infrastructure you built ages ago are probably OBSOLETE by now.

The 1980s you said you left Nigeria were when Mbakwe govt started to build the surface water supply schemes for Owerri, Okigwe, Aba and Umuahia.

Pipe borne water flew in Owerri from the scheme until Ohakim government.

After many explanations that under the grounds of Okigwe and Owerri zones lay water supply infrastructures, including the modern conduit pipes, you still de ask me where and when they were laid.

If they make you Imo State governor tomorrow, you shall start a second surface water supply scheme for Owerri zone from Otamiri or Nworie River, while the state government is yet to build the water supply scheme for Orlu zone.

When they ask you why, your reply shall be: because Owerri is state capital.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:24pm On May 07, 2018
lmo1stson:
Once we remove Okorocha through genuine leaders like Ararume then imo will return to path of positive development.

Chino chino! face your State.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mistacoco: 2:25pm On May 07, 2018
discusant:

The 1980s you said you left Nigeria were when Mbakwe govt started to build the surface water supply schemes for Owerri, Okigwe, Aba and Umuahia.

Pipe borne water flew in Owerri from the scheme until Ohakim government.

After many explanations that under the grounds of Okigwe and Owerri zones lay water supply infrastructures, including the modern conduit pipes, you still de ask me where and when they were laid.

If they make you Imo State governor tomorrow, you shall start a second surface water supply scheme for Owerri zone from Otamiri or Nworie River, while the state government is yet to build the water supply scheme for Orlu zone.

When they ask you why, your reply shall be: because Owerri is state capital.

First, is the water scheme still functioning in owerri? No, Because the last I check there is no functioning water board in owerri.
Even if am to be the next governor of Imo state, owerri must a bit stable before moving to any zone cus is the state capital.

Lets use Abuja as a case study:
Abuja municipal is almost equipped with good infrastructure compare to other lgas in abuja.. Ranging from good roads, water board scheme, 22hrs stable light e.tc compare to places like gwagwalada and kuje..
Am not saying other zones should be left out but the capital should be put in place before any other place because the state capital attracts investors to the state.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 2:28pm On May 07, 2018
Abagworo:

Chino chino! face your State.

Who's Chino? Have you received your 20k stipend for last month? Useless poor old man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.