Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2404822 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
mandax:

You know you are not telling the truth. You know you are one of those who have made Rochas Okorocha a detested governor in his own state by feeding him false information, and feeding the public false information about achievements of Rochas.
What makes you think I shall come here to tell lies about Rochas deeds and misdeeds as governor of Imo state?

The people of Imo were given the opportunity to express themselves on may 29 on TV and question the governor, why didn't they do that if Okorocha was truly lying about his works in all of Imo state?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
mandax:

Kindly replace Biafra with Orlu in this photo title.

Your dirty and begrudged mind cannot allow you ignore any body mention Orlu on an Imo state thread.

Chineke!

Nnamdijonathan has raised a good point. Mandax, when was the last time you visited the same Orlu you always say has been abandoned?

I bet it was in 2012

Nwanne, change.

Go home and see the good things happening in your home tongue
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
cjrane:

Rochas will carry the same picture to Mbaise and launch Mbaise version, then same picture to Oguta and launch Ogute version and then the same picture to Arondizogu to launch the Arondizogu version.

In the end, NONE of them will be built because Rochas is only playing politics and has zero intention of building them.

lies.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
@nnamdijonathan

Imo state after 43 years of its creation can only boast of Owerri for a modern place, blind people like you give impetus to governors who do window dressing development of Owerri, you praise them, while they disappear with funds that should have gone for development of rest of the 25 lgas of Imo state outside Owerri. Get bleeped by a monster.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by windwayltd: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
mandax:
This is Umusassa Street at the centre of Orlu. Scores of inner streets in Orlu are like this.
Gov Amadi Ikwechegh started to asphalt these streets bu the job was stopped immediately Ikwecjhegh was transfered from Owerri. Udenwa asphalted some of the streets.

Okorocha govt dualized about 5km of existing principal roads in Orlu, placed street lamps on some.

You had a stroke in 2011 and in 2015 you nearly entered mortuary hmmm in 2019 your final bedroom will be in the cemetery all because you hate Any thing OKOROCHA. Now you have shifted it to an Innocent person UCHE NWOSU, you are fast sliding into your final destination at any of the roughly completed graves in the cemetery simply to give way for Uche Nwosu and his Gods giving Destiny to shine. Repent or You Perish in hate, Ekwusi gomuoo. Nnaa Nti is made for hearing.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
Abagworo:
New estate at Ellen Johnson Sirleaf road.

This chap has access to so much information

But what I don't understand is why he keeps denying that he doesn't work for the government. Why is that a big deal? What's even more worrisome is that he says he's a self-made billionaire.

Perhaps you and your boss are looting Imo funds at will while the state struggles to pay workers' salaries grin

It will be much easier for an elephant to pass through the eye of a needle than for you to convince anyone that you don't work for Imo State government.

Anyways, thanks for keeping this thread alive; your contributions are without compare.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
SoNature:

Chineke!

Nnamdijonathan has raised a good point. Mandax, when was the last time you visited the same Orlu you always say has been abandoned?

I bet it was in 2012

Nwanne, change.

Go home and see the good things happening in your home tongue

Fcccuckoff. I am reporting from Orlu right now.

Since I was born, I have never seen Umuna Road at the centre of Orlu without asphalt. But last February, Okorocha govt came and scrapped the road, it has remained without asphalt since then. Imagine scrapping the asphalt on Wethrel Road Owerri since February.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
mandax:
@nnamdijonathan

Imo state after 43 years of its creation can only boast of Owerri for a modern place, blind people like you give impetus to governors who do window dressing development of Owerri, you praise them, while they disappear with funds that should have gone for development of rest of the 25 lgas of Imo state outside Owerri. Get bleeped by a monster.

So what you want me to understand is that Okorocha not do anything in 26 LGAs and only concentrated on Owerri municipal? Its now clear that you just hate Okorocha, nothing more, nothing less, but I just want you to understand that Uche Nwosu will be the next governor of Imo state whether you like it or not because, the residents of the three districts of Imo state knows that Okorocha has touched every district positively and will love continuity.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
mandax:

Fcccuckoff. I am reporting from Orlu right now.

Since I was born, I have never seen Umuna Road at the centre of Orlu without asphalt. But last February, Okorocha govt came and scrapped the road, it has remained without asphalt since then. Imagine scrapping the asphalt on Wethrel Road Owerri since February.

Prove us wrong; show us multiple pictures of the same pictures you shared earlier
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
windwayltd:

You had a stroke in 2011 and in 2015 you nearly entered mortuary hmmm in 2019 your final bedroom will be in the cemetery all because you hate Any thing OKOROCHA. Now you have shifted it to an Innocent person UCHE NWOSU, you are fast sliding into your final destination at any of the roughly completed graves in the cemetery simply to give way for Uche Nwosu and his Gods giving Destiny to shine. Repent or You Perish in hate, Ekwusi gomuoo. Nnaa Nti is made for hearing.

You responded to my photo of dilapidated Umusassa road in Orlu.

What has this your response got to do with my take which you quoted? Are you sane at all?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
windwayltd:

I am waiting for him to tell me that the free education was for only Owerri indigenes
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
SoNature:

But what I don't understand is why he keeps denying that he doesn't work for the government. Why is that a big deal? What's even more worrisome is that he says he's a self-made billionaire.

Perhaps you and your boss are looting Imo funds at will while the state struggles to pay workers' salaries grin

It will be much easier for an elephant to pass through the eye of a needle than for you to convince anyone that you don't work for Imo State government.

Anyways, thanks for keeping this thread alive; your contributions are without compare.

lol he doesnt officially work for gov. hes in okorocha's circle and is the only internet saavy one. Hes actually from rivers and therefore has to keep a low profile.

i know him

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
SoNature:

Rochas also confirmed that Imo state is not owing workers' salaries but it is owing pensions and has promised to pay 4 months pension to the pensioners. When last did you hear of any protest in Imo because of unpaid salary?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
windwayltd:

Now you have shifted it to an Innocent person UCHE NWOSU, you are fast sliding into your final destination at any of the roughly completed graves in the cemetery simply to give way for Uche Nwosu and his Gods giving Destiny to shine. Repent or You Perish in hate, Ekwusi gomuoo. Nnaa Nti is made for hearing.

You mean Uche Nwosu, the chap from Nkwerre lga who wants to succeed Gov Okorocha?

Okorocha destroyed Nwosu's chances at Orlu area due to Okorocha's hostilities to Orlu area.

His lga even rejected Okorocha in 2011, voted for Ohakim. Orlu Municipal made Okorocha become governor through massive votes that enabled Okorocha front Ohakim for supplementary elections. We hoped then that Okorocha would narrow the bludgeoning development gap between Owerri and Orlu. But Okorocha did his worse against Orlu.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

Rochas also confirmed that Imo state is not owing workers' salaries but it is owing pensions and has promised to pay 4 months pension to the pensioners. When last did you hear of any protest in Imo because of unpaid salary?

Yesterday's news said he's owing June salary only. People’s salaries should be paid.

Again, Rochas is a typical Nigerian politician, so you don't believe everything they say. Take, for instance, he made pensioners sign an agreement that would see them accept a particular percentage of their pensions while they forfeit the rest. Now, that's evil!

The centenary towers were abandoned at some point - just as he abandoned most of the gigantic hospital projects he initiated.

My major concern is that Rochas will be leaving Imo State with lots of uncompleted projects on May 29th, meaning wasted state resources

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
SoNature:

Prove us wrong; show us multiple pictures of the same pictures you shared earlier

Even if I show you live video of the roads scrapped and abandoned by Okorocha govt in Orlu since 2012, you will say it is lies.
To prove me wrong, come to Orlu and take photos of these places I posted here.

Meanwhile, so far,

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
mandax:

Even if I show you live video of the roads scrapped and abandoned by Okorocha govt in Orlu since 2012, you will say it is lies.
To prove me wrong, come to Orlu and take photos of these places I posted here.

Meanwhile, so far,

I'm afraid nnamdijonathan was right as you don't seem to have any proof to convince any rational being that you have visited Orlu recently.

As a consequence, I must stop replying to your messages on this subject.

Ciao.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

The people of Imo were given the opportunity to express themselves on may 29 on TV and question the governor, why didn't they do that if Okorocha was truly lying about his works in all of Imo state?

You expect say, the teachers and students of Girls Secondary School Orlu should come before the TV and ask Rochas to complete this road to their school scrapped and abandoned since 2013? A contractor spent close to N50 million repairing the 1.6km road, but abandoned.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is the road which about 300 used car parts dealers (Ndi-Mgbuka) get to their shops behind Cheshire home, Orlu, as Okorocha govt buids 10-lane streets in Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
Orlu's Imo state fire service station.

Okorocha govt decorates roofs of well-paved roads in Owerri with metal decors.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

Nothing is better than the truth because it's easy to defend. Most of these people lying against Rochas Okorocha know the truth but I wonder why their target audience are non-residents other than the fact that Rochas Okorocha wants to contest for President 2023. Workers have been receiving 80% of what should have been their full salary based on agreement with government on use of the 20% to assist infrastructural development. Some people are not happy with it but majority are happy as the 80% is even higher than full salary of many States. Pension has been a serious issue which to many is Okorocha's major flaws. Pensions have always been owed in Imo but when Okorocha came on board based on real popularity most pensioners believed their fate has changed for good only to be disappointed later. I hope and pray he resolves it before leaving so that the next Governor will start with a clean sheet even if it means borrowing.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by windwayltd: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
mandax:

You expect say, the teachers and students of Girls Secondary School Orlu should come before the TV and ask Rochas to complete this road to their school scrapped and abandoned since 2013? A contractor spent close to N50 million repairing the 1.6km road, but abandoned.

I wanted to refer you to your dubious senator whom you voted in to squandering his constituency project fund which can solve your worries but let me inform you a bit.Your senator can complete all these small small projects you post all the time and even do more to complement the State ok.

Government is a contentious process. Your Governor Rochas Okorocha have done Wonderfully well(world bank, UN, EU and other international organisations of repute have attested to his desire and effort to change the Narrative of Imo state at a super rapid rate as never before in the history of Africa with a low fed and state revenue. so don't hate b/c you cant stop him)

We are called a developing world or country because we still have about 70 to 100yrs to be called a completely developed world that is if All Part of Nigeria can even use the rate of speed in which Imo State is going on with development with much more higher Revenue.

What i mean is that were ever Rochas Okorocha stops his succeeding Governor which have to be his anointed candidate will continue. If Your Orlu will follow him and vote for his success. then you can go and lay your worries to the new Governor to speed up and touch those areas Ok, If not then we all start afresh with old songs of shearing the money and complain later about how bad the state is.

I advice you to Join Okorocha's rescue train as Imo state moves on to be the pace setting state in Nigeria despite Imo state Low Federal Allocation.Repent or You Perish in hate, Ekwusi gomuoo. Nnaa Nti is made for hearing.

I don't know whom you are. Or do you think that what you post and comment is being viewed by only your Orlu or Ibo people? U are too primitive and raw get out of this plate form and go to your Dubious Senator Hope Uzodima and tell him all this your grievances . Orlu senator can solve them all in one year with his constituency project fund. Didn't u vote for Hope him? COMPOUND MAGA

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
windwayltd:

I wanted to refer you to your dubious senator whom you voted in to squandering his constituency project fund which can solve your worries but let me inform you a bit.Your senator can complete all these small small projects you post all the time and even do more to complement the State ok.

Okorocha uses the lga allocations of 27 lgas and Imo state to build your city Owerri; while my senator should use his salary and constituency allowance to build Orlu roads.

May Amadioha punish you a million times for saying this.

You are a typical mouthpiece of Rochas Okorocha.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
windwayltd:

Government is a contentious process. Your Governor Rochas Okorocha have done Wonderfully well(world bank, UN, EU and other international organisations of repute have attested to his desire and effort to change the Narrative of Imo state at a super rapid rate as never before in the history of Africa with a low fed and state revenue. so don't hate b/c you cant stop him)

We are called a developing world or country because we still have about 70 to 100yrs to be called a completely developed world that is if All Part of Nigeria can even use the rate of speed in which Imo State is going on with development with much more higher Revenue.

What i mean is that were ever Rochas Okorocha stops his succeeding Governor which have to be his anointed candidate will continue. If Your Orlu will follow him and vote for his success. then you can go and lay your worries to the new Governor to speed up and touch those areas Ok, If not then we all start afresh with old songs of shearing the money and complain later about how bad the state is.

I advice you to Join Okorocha's rescue train as Imo state moves on to be the pace setting state in Nigeria despite Imo state Low Federal Allocation.Repent or You Perish in hate, Ekwusi gomuoo. Nnaa Nti is made for hearing.

I don't know whom you are. Or do you think that what you post and comment is being viewed by only your Orlu or Ibo people? U are too primitive and raw get out of this plate form and go to your Dubious Senator Hope Uzodima and tell him all this your grievances . Orlu senator can solve them all in one year with his constituency project fund. Didn't u vote for Hope him? COMPOUND MAGA

Who brought dog to the church?

Please don't quote or reply me again.
Your thought process and mindset are like that of a mentally-handicapped kid.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
windwayltd:

Who brought dog to the church? Okorocha finishes with Imo state next May 29. No Third Term.

Please don't quote or reply me again.
Your thought process and mindset are like that of a mentally-handicapped kid.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
Roofing work ongoing at Okigwe new Stadium

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
Installation of seats at Okigwe Stadium.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
New Okigwe General Hospital landscaping ongoing.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
New State high Court named after Chuwudifu Oputa has entered landscaping level.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
This judiciary complex will be the largest and most up to date in Nigeria.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
I like Rochas for two things:

1. Going into daring projects

2. Delivering such projects with high taste

The governor I will always remember for embarking on daring on daring projects is former governor Chimaroke Nnamani of Enugu State

The structure of that court is so breathtaking

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by namio10: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
All these people talking about governor Okorocha and Orlu. in the 1990s, one Orlu chief asked Rochas who are you? who is your father?
the chief wanted to know Rochas better through his father. Rochas was angered till today by that question. it was during a land dispute between Rochas community and one Orlu community, as Rochas talked loudest for his community.
this Abagworo here is from Govt house, he knows the story and the level of Rochas bitterness against orlu.
But how could a rational human being declare war against more than million people and a whole place because of encounter with one or few persons?

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.