Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2493896 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chiwude:
Why do you keep giving this Millionaire dude needless attention eh? Berem na Abagworo ana ma ji unu. This guy thrives on propaganda. The dude has yet to prove he is from Orlu nay Imo. All I can deduce from his chants here has been, Orlu is underdeveloped , Orlu has decayed, Orlu is in a mess. Obu nani Orlu kanyi nwere n' Imo state. Ka m juo ya ajuo. Most of his argument has always been hinged on the desmolition of Orlu stadium, absence of a state University in Orlu and lastly the Orlu drainage system. Nwokem I'm not against you airing your opinion. But if you must always post bad pictures of the state, then you better vacate this thread immediately. Open another thread for that purpose and leave us in peace.
For your information, the aim of this thread is to showcase the developmental strides of Imo state. From the days Dee Sam Mbakwe, Achike Udenwa and others till date. It is also aimed at showing the world the input of Imolites in making the state what it is today. The tourist attraction and other beautiful side attraction, Just like the Enugu and Uyo thread.
nna m ukwu,ike gwuru o!
Am already so fed up of his incessant complaints about Orlu that I have decided to do a pic tour this xmas. I dunno what to say again.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
which one is unpopular village? grin
I have also asked to see developments in Okigwe zone but it seems most of the posters on this thread are mainly from Orlu and Owerri zones. Or maybe no one travels to Imo state.

Abagworo,please feed our eyes with pictures from Okigwe zone biko.
na so o.
i guess u shuld ve know me by now, am only concern abt equal development in imo state,am not frm okigwe but i only want development in entire igboland..
to me okigwe seems to be abandoned or neglected in terms of development. What is happening sist,all places in igboland needs atention and delopmental concentratiom if they want foreigners or foreign investors to storm on those areas.
However,the govnor of imo state shuld stil try more to utilize their revenue allocation to the state..
imo is a blessed town nd city in the east..
more respect to abagworo for his tireless effort to update us so far.
more blessings to ur existing blessings...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
which one is unpopular village? grin
I have also asked to see developments in Okigwe zone but it seems most of the posters on this thread are mainly from Orlu and Owerri zones. Or maybe no one travels to Imo state.

Abagworo,please feed our eyes with pictures from Okigwe zone biko.
na so o.
i guess u shuld ve know my ways of reasoning by now, am only concern abt equal development in imo state as a whole,am not frm okigwe o but i only want development in entire igboland..cheesy
to me okigwe seems to be more abandoned or neglected in terms of development. What is happening sist,all places in igboland needs atention and delopmental concentratiom if they really want foreigners or foreign investors to storm in those places.
However,the govnor of imo state shuld stil try more to utilize their revenue allocation to the state..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
emmysoftyou:
na so o.
i guess u shuld ve know my ways of reasoning by now, am only concern abt equal development in imo state as a whole,am not frm okigwe o but i only want development in entire igboland..cheesy
to me okigwe seems to be more abandoned or neglected in terms of development. What is happening sist,all places in igboland needs atention and delopmental concentratiom if they really want foreigners or foreign investors to storm in those places.
I don't think Okigwe zone is being marginalized in terms of developmental projects. Just because you don't see the pictures on this thread means nothing is happening there. We hope to see pictures of the zone this xmas. cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruffhandu: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
achi4u:
Bad question.

Not at all.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
I don't think Okigwe zone is being marginalized in terms of developmental projects. Just because you don't see the pictures on this thread means nothing is happening there. We hope to see pictures of the zone this xmas. cheesy
wow i cant wait o.
are yu frm okigwe Let me be sure that there wil be hope to see pix frm okigwe very soon cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
emmysoftyou:
wow i cant wait o.
are yu frm okigwe Let me be sure that there wil be hope to see pix frm okigwe very soon cheesy
I am not from Okigwe o! I have been there just once during my university days at IMSU and that's it. cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
emmysoftyou:
na so o.
i guess u shuld ve know me by now, am only concern abt equal development in imo state,am not frm okigwe but i only want development in entire igboland..
to me okigwe seems to be abandoned or neglected in terms of development. What is happening sist,all places in igboland needs atention and delopmental concentratiom if they want foreigners or foreign investors to storm on those areas.
I asked the same question ones. What is happening in Okigwe? Ndi Okigwe should try and update us with pictures too. If I must say, Okigwe is one of the most endowed towns in Imo state. A large amount of concrete used in building houses and roads from Port-Harcourt, Uyo, Aba and Owerri is source from there if I'm correct. One wonders why there are no meaningful industries located there. Apart from the moribund Limca plant, I doubt if any company has cited a new plant within that environ. My guess may be incorrect though, yet we need pictures of what is happening over there.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
emmysoftyou:
na so o.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chiwude:
I asked the same question ones. What is happening in Okigwe? Ndi Okigwe should try and update us with pictures too. If I must say, Okigwe is one of the most endowed towns in Imo state. A large amount of concrete used in building houses and roads from Port-Harcourt, Uyo, Aba and Owerri is source from there if I'm correct. One wonders why there are no meaningful industries located there. Apart from the moribund Limca plant, I doubt if any company has cited a new plant within that environ. My guess may be incorrect though, yet we need pictures of what is happening over there.
bro it baffle me o,anyway,miss berem wil update us soon
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
emmysoftyou:
lol! Not a promise my dear. My visits during xmas would be mainly in Owerri and Orlu. Unless I have something that will take me to okigwe.

Where in Imo are you from?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
emmysoftyou:
Berem will do her best I trust. But, I believe we have people from Okigwe in this thread. Nothing stops them from posting pictures of the place. The last time I passed through Okigwe was when I visited Enugu last year. And even at that period, I noticed the dualization of the Owerri-Okigwe road and also the construction of major inter state link roads. I don't know the extent of how work has progressed so far.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
lol! Not a promise my dear. My visits during xmas would be mainly in Owerri and Orlu. Unless I have something that will take me to okigwe.

Where in Imo are you from?
jeeez omo see disapointment o,shocked
wey i don dey get small hope frm u,u com fall my hand eeh undecided
now u dey change toklipsrsealed

am not frm imo state my dear neither frm ebonyi nor abia or enugu plus anambra..
my identity is so mixed with the 5state in the east...
So dont get it twisted or confuse cheesy
u wont understand except i explain to you orallycheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chiwude:
Berem will do her best I trust. But, I believe we have people from Okigwe in this thread. Nothing stops them from posting pictures of the place. The last time I passed through Okigwe was when I visited Enugu last year. And even at that period, I noticed the dualization of the Owerri-Okigwe road and also the construction of major inter state link roads. I don't know the extent of how work has progressed so far.
that Owerri-Okigwe road used to be very bad back in those days especially roads in Mbano. I hope the roads are now in good shape.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
emmysoftyou:
jeeez omo see disapointment o,shocked
wey i don dey get small hope frm u,u com fall my hand eeh undecided
now u dey change toklipsrsealed

am not frm imo state my dear neither frm ebonyi nor abia or enugu plus anambra..
my identity is so mixed with the 5state in the east...
So dont get it twisted or confuse cheesy
u wont understand except i explain to you orallycheesy
wow! As long as you're nwafor Igbo,nsogbu adighi. All join!

grin grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
wow! As long as you're nwafor Igbo,nsogbu adighi. All join!

grin grin
hahahahah grin grin grin
abeg i no fit laff o...
though,yu hav classify me..thanx cheesy
i remain faithful to the entire igboland cool

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
sights

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
that Owerri-Okigwe road used to be very bad back in those days especially roads in Mbano. I hope the roads are now in good shape.
Yeah. The Mbano section used to be terrible. Ohakim did a wonderful job on the road though. But currently the road is undergoing dualization. The last time a passed through Anara, I noticed a very wide road similar to Lagos-Ore road. But, it's like the road is yet to be completed. How I wish, I'll travel this xmas, those areas will be my major point of call.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chiwude:
Yeah. The Mbano section used to be terrible. Ohakim did a wonderful job on the road though. But currently the road is undergoing dualization. The last time a passed through Anara, I noticed a very wide road similar to Lagos-Ore road. But, it's like the road is yet to be completed. How I wish, I'll travel this xmas, those areas will be my major point of call.
the worst section used to be the ihugbe axis just before you hit the okigwe town on the express..the soil and terrain of ihugbe is quite difficult(experiences fron fgc okigwe days)
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chiwude:

Ironically when I used that road last in 2013, even Akabo was unpassable. I will try my best to cover Okigwe area anytime I have the chance to do Owerri weekend.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sight

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chiwude:
This is why I insist Rochas needs to complete another 4years to finish up his projects. I fear for uncompleted projects littering Imo State or alternatively,his APC government should continue from the next governor who might likely be his deputy.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
This is why I insist Rochas needs to complete another 4years to finish up his projects. I fear for uncompleted projects littering Imo State or alternatively,his APC government should continue from the next governor who might likely be his deputy.

If Rochas returns as Governor what then is the use of joining APC? It would have been a much easier ride going by his achievements if he joined PDP but he claimed he wanted a stake for Igbos at national level. He should never dream of coming back to Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
abagworro yu re doing a great job but there is something i really want yu to add ?
Pls if yu re posting a new pix frm imo state,pls indicate the place and the name of the place yu re snapping...

those pix yu post there?some of them look like hotel to me..
So i really need yu to indicate the name of the place when posting...

The last time i went to worldbank,
i visited concord hotel,legend hotel and a govt palace close to the hotel...
so that pix looks so familiar to me,
Hope it s not hotel though?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
Abagworo:

If Rochas returns as Governor what then is the use of joining APC? It would have been a much easier ride going by his achievements if he joined PDP but he claimed he wanted a stake for Igbos at national level. He should never dream of coming back to Owerri.
Abagworo,you don't get it! You know how continuity of governance is in Imo state.
If Rochas decides not to contest for another four years and his deputy becomes the flagbearer of APC,there's a slim chance for him to win the elections knowing well he's not as popular as Rochas. If PDP or APGA wins,I can tell you that Rochas projects will be abandoned.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chiwude:
sorry am a traveller.
Which roads is undergoing dualization'?
Is it the one of akabo because from all indication l know akabo is not mbano o ,they re under ikeduru local government of owerri zone..

Anyway the road that lead to anara via ehime mbano to emeka ike home is ok a bit and again even frm ehime mbano to mbeise country 5 is not tarred recently..
But frm umuezeala in ehime mbano to the road that lead to umuahia is ok...
But the govt need to put more effort dan concentrating more on capital of imo state.
may God help imo state.....o

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
Abagworo,you don't get it! You know how continuity of governance is in Imo state.
If Rochas decides not to contest for another four years and his deputy becomes the flagbearer of APC,there's a slim chance for him to win the elections knowing well he's not as popular as Rochas. If PDP or APGA wins,I can tell you that Rochas projects will be abandoned.

With what I have seen with my journeys to Imo State Rochas has finished most of his own projects. A new Governor can start new projects to add to the schools, roads and hospitals as well as continue the free education. Rochas promised Imolites one term after which he would go national either as President or vice. He later joined the new APC coalition giving us reason as his federal ambition. I am also supporting him for the sake of Igbos having a stake and not putting all our eggs in an already leaking basket called PDP.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
Abagworo:

With what I have seen with my journeys to Imo State Rochas has finished most of his own projects. A new Governor can start new projects to add to the schools, roads and hospitals as well as continue the free education. Rochas promised Imolites one term after which he would go national either as President or vice. He later joined the new APC coalition giving us reason as his federal ambition. I am also supporting him for the sake of Igbos having a stake and not putting all our eggs in an already leaking basket called PDP.
His chances of becoming a vice president is very slim. It would be painful if he loses at both ends.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
Abagworo:

if rochas returns as govenor what then is the use of joinin APC?
Menh that s a wonderful deep meditation bro..
some dont know why rochas left apga for apc..
i know some will thinking if it was becos apga is too small but they never knew he left for the sake of ndigbo to have a stake at the national level...

State governor does not suit him,we need him at the national helm of affair where he can shake non igbos at the warfront...
So rochas coming out as vp..no need to vote,but as president count me in..
Anyway they can still try their luck
but jonathan is a formidable oponent and it will be very hard to defeat the incumbent president of the federal republic of nigeria...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
His chances of becoming a vice president is very slim. It would be painful if he loses at both ends.

If he loses out in President and VP slot to Hausa and Yoruba, then he should as well forget about governorship. He has lost nothing but his integrity.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 12:26am On Nov 18, 2014
Abagworo:

If he loses out in President and VP slot to Hausa and Yoruba, then he should as well forget about governorship. He has lost nothing but his integrity.
Of course, you have never loved Rochas Okorocha. Even your lies that he has completed most of the projects he started in Imo state show that. You are amply demonstrating your hatred for Okorocha in politics by your recent posts, more so, regarding your desire for him to become VP candidate in APC 2015 elections. You are offering him a ticket to political oblivion after May 29, 2015. Count on Igbo votes for Rochas for President, not for VP.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 6:48am On Nov 18, 2014
Nigerians have started quarreling over yeye again. The
release of the centenary N100 note is causing trouble
with the removal of the Hausa/Ajami script and Arabic
inscription. Well, I think no Arabic should be written on
any Nigerian note. Nigeria is secular, government
should stop the nonsense mixing of religion with state
matters, stop funding pilgrimages and stop all those
things that cause unnecessary religious tension. That is
one. Two, all the inscriptions written on Nigerian
money in Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba must be removed
because it is nonsense. It is nonsense because Nigeria
has 400+ languages and it makes no sense to write the
languages of just three groups as if the nation belongs
to them alone. What of the Maghavaul, the Idoma, the
Itsekiri, the Chambas, the Jukuns, the Safawas, the
Kutebs, the Bwazza, the Chukkol, the Chokobo, the
Chiboks, the Manchoks, the Miangos, the Ibibios, are
those ones not Nigerians too? So the idea of having
Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa on the naira notes is not
MOPOLODANI. They must be removed and only
English which is the official language and numbers, the
language of mathematics be put on the notes, until we
adopt pidgin as our official language. As for Oga Ade,
he should keep doing what he is best at: causing
trouble and dividing the nation. And as for Nigerians,
stop fighting over useless matters, over 50,000 of your
women die every year during childbirth and almost 11
million of your primary school kids are on the streets.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (1038) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.