Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America (176594 Views)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / What Stops Nigeria From Having A Diversity Visa Lottery Program? / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
earthgreeners: Please kindly vote for Temmytany as the best Poster of the year here https://www.nairaland.com/1127287/vote-travel-section-poster-year/1
@adesoji and others,tanx
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ibracadabra:

Chai! That must have been super stressful! I can't imagine d stress and uncertainty u endured- not to mention d financial expenses... So I'll just do d waiting game.

My bro, when God changes your plan, it is for Good, it is much easier than I thought o, infact it wouldnt have been better than this, I found a great a favour in the site Of the Lord.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Tiwanna(f): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2012
temmytanny: @adesoji and others,tanx

if we nor vote u, na who be go vote? na u be No.1 nau.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by gunners4u: 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
Bros temmy u hav my vote. U ar leading
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Leripa(m): 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

My bro, when God changes your plan, it is for Good, it is much easier than I thought o, infact it wouldnt have been better than this, I found a great a favour in the site Of the Lord.

Favour all the way!!!
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by earthgreeners(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2012
Bro temmy needs more of out vote

Please kindly vote for Temmytany as the best Poster of the year here https://www.nairaland.com/1127287/vote-travel-section-poster-year/1
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by bobshina: 12:10am On Dec 11, 2012
Thank GOD, I got my GC & Interim driving permit. pls house wot next?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:28am On Dec 11, 2012
bobshina: Thank GOD, I got my GC & Interim driving permit. pls house wot next?

Thank God bobshina, now that you got your SSN, GC and drivers permit you are fully loaded, all you need to do is to go out there and do serious job search,start by locating employment agency in your area, locate a career center to know the next JOB FARE in your area and prepare as many resume as possible it is as simple as that, you dont need to know anybody they will surely call you for interview.I will send you my phone number so that we can talk.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Leripa(m): 12:39am On Dec 11, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Thank God bobshina, now that you got your SSN, GC and drivers permit you are fully loaded, all you need to do is to go out there and do serious job search,start by locating employment agency in your area, locate a career center to know the next JOB FARE in your area and prepare as many resume as possible it is as simple as that, you dont need to know anybody they will surely call you for interview.I will send you my phone number so that we can talk.

Nice one.
Keep it up my brother. Heaven will surely reward you.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by bobshina: 12:41am On Dec 11, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Thank you. You are really wonderful my brother. ise ya omo alaseje, owo ya omo alasela. grin
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by dramenda(f): 6:20am On Dec 11, 2012
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by jidedon2000yah(m): 6:35am On Dec 11, 2012
waoh so dis is where it is happening,adesojiaderemi tanx for d info i never knew dis forum exist.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by gunners4u: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2012
@jidedon yes it exist.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2012
gunners4u: @jidedon yes it exist.
thanks bro.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:13am On Dec 11, 2012
Is going to america the same as going to heaven? Cos some people re talking as if the now have eternal life...GC,SSN bla bla dis are the 47% roomney spoke about....winning lottery dosent mean u start acting like victims..pple like us left america to return to naija and we are happier

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by sammmiey1: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2012
Gbenge 77: so many grammatical blunders in your post.
. So many blunders!..I wonder how he communicates with oyinbo people
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by dammy1985: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2012
Gbenge 77: That was my opinion,whether or not it was an english language class
Na Oyin We Won Chop... Olodo
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by pimplucious: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2012
Gbenge 77: Why are you crying more than the bereaved,Attorney Justwise?Extricate yourself from delusion.

Hahaha... Thank u gbenga77 for starting my morning off with a good laugh. grin
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by brightmon: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: Is going to america the same as going to heaven? Cos some people re talking as if the now have eternal life...GC,SSN bla bla dis are the 47% roomney spoke about....winning lottery dosent mean u start acting like victims..pple like us left america to return to naija and we are happier
Why did you even leave 9ja at atol. since you came back, how have you impacted/change Nigeria for good or tell me you dint like what you saw "IF" you have ever left 9ja b4. So full of pride and i know your kind.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by packaging(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: Is going to america the same as going to heaven? Cos some people re talking as if the now have eternal life...GC,SSN bla bla dis are the 47% roomney spoke about....winning lottery dosent mean u start acting like victims..pple like us left america to return to naija and we are happier
wen ppl wit greater misfortune write u dnt nid to read in btw lines to undastand dem.. No one cares to knw d reason(s) y u left d state, so dnt come here castigatin lik u ar heaven sent. Mtchewww !!!

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2012
you are on point bro. Most people talk about America as if it is heaven.

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adonisyung(m): 9:40am On Dec 11, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Thanks my brother, this kind thing no dey move me, I am just trying to be nice to some extend,I understand Naija people no oyinbo pass oyinbo. Average American use "him,her, his" for animals but if you try it here na "Tabontabon"
extent not extend! Someone might misunderstand you because of what you wrote!
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by on3simus: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Thank you sir, I am working on that.

Best answer to a typical Nigerian. Grammarians who can't solve their nation's problems.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by dsolo(m): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2012

That's not nice prof of linguistics
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by bankyblue(m): 10:02am On Dec 11, 2012

What is ur point? English lectural. Is that the main point they asked u to
Add? If u don't no what to talk about, pls hang ur self and die! Instead of
Picking out english errors. Is it ur mothers or fathers language?

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2012

Stewpid I.d.I.o.t...so out of all this write-up, you've got nothing to learn from it, other than the grammatical blunders..only God know what then, you are doing on Nairaland, if ur aim is to check blunders, den you arr wasting you precious time. Your mates are busy, doing PHD programmes and higher, just for them to end up like wole soyinka(all they know is big grammars, with no ideas that can move the nation forward)
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2012

MIND you if u are educated and literate , you should know that this is a social site not official, we are not here to acess one grammar, u can abreviate, the priority is people understanding your post that is all,

and if u are educated you shoulod intelligently and wisely understand all post despite the abreviations and mistakes.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by bankyblue(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2012
Gbenge 77: That was my opinion,whether or not it was an english language class

If that is ur opinion. Then u re as foolish as ur opinion. Mr I too know.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by jaymichael(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2012
Wetin concern you and the man grammar? bizibodi.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Leripa(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2012
Before you guys turn this lovely thread to a boxing/wrestling ring, I have some important questions for you.
What attracted you to travelling to America in the first place?
Why do you love America?
And if I may ask, wetin make you run commot from America?
You can as well post your comments here:
www.nairaland.com/1121686/why-love-america

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (88) (Reply)

Lies Of Nigerians Living In America / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja / Any Nairalander In Abidjan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.