Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (36473 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Ariyke: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
fluid26:
slot 10? Like Seriously Lawd have mercy on my sinful soul! grin grin That's like how many hours from now? Pesin no go sleep? gringrin
honeypie cool down he go reach u

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
I can see, it's getting hot! Hulala grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
whew, Good Lord. This one hard o...Both Acidosis and Sexkillz did a wonderful job. They both captivated the essence of love in a clear way. But there can only be a winner, abi? And that winner is.................Acidosis. Deep words you got there, bro. Very pleading and realistic and that is the point of wooing. I like that. Sexkillz, abeg no vex o smiley.

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ITbomb(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sijo01:

Its not easy sweedy....... Imagin dey'r not even here yet. *sad*
Never worry , i'll be on standby
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
I hate to say but you are right. Acidosis won that! wink

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by slimyem: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
wow..
Tough one between Sexkillz and acidiosis...
...and the best man has won..cheesycheesy
they both did well IMO...

2 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
ItsModella: whew, Good Lord. This one hard o...Both Acidosis and Sexkillz did a wonderful job. They both captivated the essence of love in a clear way. But there can only be a winner, abi? And that winner is.................Acidosis. Deep words you got there, bro. Very pleading and realistic. I like that. Sexkillz, abeg no vex o.
Congratulations Acidosis! You're now inducted into The Romance Section Real Men HALL of FAME. You're therefore qualified to be wooed by a lady during their version. Congrats again! grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
Osano ooo! Na acid type dat tin? Omooooo ayam totoried o! Shyte!!

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
Gracious10: i liked both performance but Ben nailed it! He was funny and yet nailed it in a weired way... I choose em em... BENNYRAZ!
thou art wise!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by jhydebaba(m): 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
I can't believe sexkillz lost with that epistle. Why you wan try woo pako with butty line? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
Acidosis*** omoge wa gba control*** congrats grin i don tell sexskillz several times say hin no need epistle to yarn with woman, hin no dey hear atall, u see now sexskillz, congrats jare @acidosis

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
You can comment now. Thanks people cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
nikkyshyne: Gracious10 are you high or what ? Benny what angry shocked
1 dislike
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
Lol... Sexkillz welcome to my world...

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
jhydebaba: I can't believe sexkillz lost with that epistle. Why you wan try woo pako with butty line? cheesy
Well, different strokes. . .

Congrats acidosis.

4 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
Please move my slot up if you can. I want to participate, but I have to go out in about an hour.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by nedie: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
shocked Can't believe she ddnt pick sexkillz
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
please OP, moderator and fellow viewers

as it draws closer to my turn, I wont lie - Liver don begin FAIL ME embarassed embarassed

but my future wife tenderly is no where to be found, so i would like to quickly inform the OP

to please select from amongst any of the interested female viewers so my slot doesn't get wasted

please let me know and thanks for your granting me this listening opportunity people

God bless una

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by posh9ky(f): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
Congrat Acidosis, you deserve to be the last man standing...

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
ItsModella: whew, Good Lord. This one hard o...Both Acidosis and Sexkillz did a wonderful job. They both captivated the essence of love in a clear way. But there can only be a winner, abi? And that winner is.................Acidosis. Deep words you got there, bro. Very pleading and realistic and that is the point of wooing. I like that. Sexkillz, abeg no vex o smiley.
Here comes the Queen of my heart
cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
ikekings: cheesy lol.... Nawa ooo.. No be small thing upon the brain cracking...
pele, u don't woo a girl by talking urself down, wink

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
sexkillz:
Congrats acidosis.

I hope I won't get a ban for this ? grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by nikkyshyne(f): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
Acidosis got my vote too. It sounded real and like I felt his presence embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by tosinsongz(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
game has started n' ishilove is nt here cnt even c my opp

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
Oh boy eeeeh! Chai grin The codes are losing it's strength. IKEKINGS, SEXKILLZ, Una dey fall hand grin Just a game pals. Kudos!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Creamychic(f): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
bennyraz: Acidosis*** omoge wa gba control*** congrats grin i don tell sexskillz several times say hin no need epistle to yarn with woman, hin no dey hear atall, u see now sexskillz, congrats jare @acidosis

You're so hilarious
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Sexkillz welcome to my world...
Nothing spoil. . .
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
ATMC: pele, u don't woo a girl by talking urself down, wink
Emmm... Lol... All ladies ain't the same.. So, what works on you might not work on anoda lady...#fact
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
190: please OP, moderator and fellow viewers

as it draws closer to my turn, I wont lie - Liver don begin FAIL ME embarassed embarassed

but my future wife tenderly is no where to be found, so i would like to quickly inform the OP

to please select from amongst any of the interested female viewers so my slot doesn't get wasted

please let me know and thanks for your granting me this listening opportunity people

God bless una
Noted!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin

One full wheelbarrow of EFOR VEGETABLES grin grin grin

Look at ishilove's face grin grin grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
FlowerPower: Please move my slot up if you can. I want to participate, but I have to go out in about an hour.
Same here! It's Friday o! I go enter lamba in 30mins and wen me begin samba,I dey concentrate wella in order to capture dat feeling. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? / Kupe Boy, Jimseuh And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.