Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (36469 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
GBAM!! I was also shocked by her decision but u knw diff. stokes for diff. folks
shola and yemi.. na so una dislike me abi i will not buy u guys popcorn & lacasera tongue tongue
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
choi! NEPA don bring like for area o grin no more phone things. my sugarBadosky, e don be be that na. abi how you see am? cool
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Gracious10: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin
bennyraz: u'll get the pampers sweetie!! my tomato jos, my potato!! my car, my leg, my hand, une infact i'll buy you plenty yam grin grin

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
arrrrghhh No more replies

bittyend are you [size=18pt]MAD[/size]!!! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
Can we please be organised?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ITbomb(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sijo01: Op, those dudes you pired me with, i dont think I'v come across those handles before o. Who are they plz?
Sijo luv , pls don't be bored by Kaelz & Dvdon , try and manage with them at least for the show
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
Slot 3 - Sexkillz & Acidosis(tm) woo ItsModella. YOU HAVE THE FLOOR NOW! cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
Acidosis and Sexkills keep it rolling cool
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
ITSmodella

sweet model' , I try to find the words to say how I feel about you, how much I love you, how much I am in love, but I just can't get enough.

Each time I look upon your face your eyes put me in an exotic trance and I feel motionless, speechless & helpless.
Your beauty shines inside and out, right through your eyes, through me and into me. It keeps me bundled in a
warmth I cannot explain, only to say that its shining is exhilarating.

Whether I feel too scared to speak, too bound by emotion or gagged by utter and complete love I do not know. I only know that I feel weightless around you.

Never have I met someone who could throw me into such a state of mental chaos. Never have I lost control of my emotions. I pray your hands are delicate or my heart will break.

Sweetheart, I don't know if I say it enough and if I don't, then I should be saying it more. I love you with all of my heart.
You are my match, my one, my one & only and my type. I am so very happy to have found you and I know I have been blessed.

I will always feel this way and if you ever have anything to say or doubt,why not plssss give me a chance to prove my un-dying love for you..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
acidosis™:
ITSmodella

sweet model' , I try to find the words to say how I feel about you, how much I love you, how much I am in love, but I just can't get enough.

Each time I look upon your face your eyes put me in an exotic trance and I feel motionless, speechless & helpless.
Your beauty shines inside and out, right through your eyes, through me and into me. It keeps me bundled in a
warmth I cannot explain, only to say that its shining is exhilarating.

Whether I feel too scared to speak, too bound by emotion or gagged by utter and complete love I do not know. I only know that I feel weightless around you.

Never have I met someone who could throw me into such a state of mental chaos. Never have I lost control of my emotions. I pray your hands are delicate or my heart will break.

Sweetheart, I don't know if I say it enough and if I don't, then I should be saying it more. I love you with all of my heart.
You are my match, my one, my one & only and my type. I am so very happy to have found you and I know I have been blessed.

I will always feel this way and if you ever have anything to say or doubt,why not plssss give me a chance to prove my un-dying love for you..
were.. chai! benny clapping Acidosis acidosis
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
Brb... Na mobile i dey. cool
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by bittyend(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
Why are you hiding my posts?

I thought this was a 'wooing' thing, nah?

Damn! - let a young nyggah light this place up. cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
Acidosis is on fire... But i hope say you no go join me after writing that?

2 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
bennyraz: were.. chai! benny clapping Acidosis acidosis
Please sir, obey the rules. Please and thanks!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
sexkillz: Brb... Na mobile i dey. cool
na lie.. acidosis don discombobulate you tongue tongue
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
sexkillz: Brb... Na mobile i dey. cool
Well understood!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Andrew3(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
My dear Ishilove,
Gold and diamond are found in the mud yet they are precious stones.
I wish you will see me as I am, take me as I am and accept me as I am.
I promise to respect u, adore u, value u, cherish u and above all love u.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by bittyend(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sholly has been 'wooed' already, flowerpower is blind(in love).

Let me express myself, biko.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by bittyend(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
Slimyem, come get the juice.

I've got the juice, babes. wink cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
Dis thing is too slow ooo....
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
bittyend: Sholly has been 'wooed' already, flowerpower is blind(in love).

ROTFLMAO
Wait for your turn and let us see how you compare to other when in the real battle
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
bittyend: Sholly has been 'wooed' already, flowerpower is blind(in love).

Please keep all that till after each slot. Thank you
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Sijo01(f): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
ITbomb:
Sijo luv , pls don't be bored by Kaelz & Dvdon , try and manage with them at least for the show

Its not easy sweedy....... Imagin dey'r not even here yet. *sad*
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
Goddie,
Am able and capable and I will always make sure there is food on your table
even if I get soup and stew for freezer i will still comot go buy u pizzer
ur type dey very hard to find, If I waste time, I might get left behind grin
to summerize this I am in love with you babe. I drive better motor, and na tubeless. grin grin grin grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by bittyend(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
D-Explorer:

Please keep all that till after each slot. Thank you

My bad, I didn't know even it was like that. But can I get a new girl?

I want a girl new on NL with a beautiful handle, someone I can flow with.

TGIF, it should be fun.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2012

For ItsModella. . .

There comes a time in a man's life when he realizes that he wasn't meant to be alone, and off he goes on a journey, searching for the one to make him complete. Along the way my dear, i met you. . .

You came into my life like a dazzling light, taking calculated steps of of the shadows of the darkest night. You have made my world brighter in immeasurable ways that mere words cannot translate. I have met ladies on my journey, but none of them can compare to you. You have proven to be more than just a friend to me. You are my jewel, my light in a bedarkened world, a model for others to emulate. . . Yes baby, you.

I honestly cannot do this alone. How can i begin to make you see that for my life to remain on the parabolic trajectory it was meant to be on, i need you. . . I need you, yes baby, you. . . I need you to make me whole, to make me complete, to fill a void in my heart.

Come with me, be my queen. Together we shall stand for what is right. . . Together, we shall create a niche that would obviously be enviable. . .

Mere dreams? Yes i know, but dreams come true. . .

I want to look into your eyes. . . I want them to kill me softly until i pass out in your arms, and then, you'll bring me back to life with a kiss to my lips, and a smile on your face. . .

It is not a sign of weakness that you make me feel this way. Bottling up i have tried, but i cannot take it anymore, no. . . It would only make me more miserable. My emotions have bubbled and erupted forth and here i am, telling you exactly how i feel. . .

I m not perfect, and neither are you, but together, we are perfect for each other.

These are mere words, but i want them to travel from your eyes and into your heart and etch themselves in there, and leave a lasting unforgettable impression on you. . . Yes baby, you.

All i can do is ask, and ask i surely will. . . Pls be my love, pls be mine. . . smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
it hasnt gotten to y'all turns

OMG!!!!!!! angry angry angry

How silly can some group of people be

are you people GOATS!! angry angry angry

Jesus!! undecided undecided
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
Alright people! It's Slot 3 - Sexkillz & Acidosis(tm) to woo ItsModella. We're waiting on Sexkillz to present his codes. Thanks for been there grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
bittyend:

My bad, I didn't know even it was like that. But can I get a new girl?

I want a girl new on NL with a beautiful handle, someone I can flow with.

TGIF, it should be fun.

you dont know ure OLD

Keep fooling yourself undecided undecided
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
Let ItsModella, carefully make her decision, pick a guy and give her reason(s). Thanks grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? / Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.