Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? (3629 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by ikekings(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2012
Who told you nigerian guys marry on cooking abilities? Besides, what is so hard about cooking? No be this ”white rice and co“ i dey cook? Except soup... Nawa ooo... A woman should know how to cook... So, you would rather lazy around in the house while your husband goes out to eat outside?

On a very serious note... Who gives a fuc.k whether you marry a ”white man“ or a ”nigerian man“? Go and sort yourself out 1st before looking for a man to marry you...
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by MrsChima(f): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Who told you nigerian guys marry on cooking abilities? Besides, what is so hard about cooking? No be this ”white rice and co“ i dey cook? Except soup... Nawa ooo... A woman should know how to cook... So, you would rather lazy around in the house while your husband goes out to eat outside?

On a very serious note... Who gives a fuc.k whether you marry a ”white man“ or a ”nigerian man“? Go and sort yourself out 1st before looking for a man to marry you...

That statement is the very reason why she created the thread. Everybody should at least know basic cooking skills....not just women.
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2012
sanb: It’s a beautiful thing for every woman to hear her man say your food taste nice. I’m kind of shocked when I hear women say they can’t cook. A man is a man whether you marry a Nigerian or not, the man would still need to eat. If you marry a white man, you’ll still need to prepare his Sunday roast, matched potatoes with gravy and green peas, spaghetti bolognese etc... so be warned as it doesn’t take too much effort to learn and if not for anyone at least for yourself... cheesy

God bless mrs. sanb for this awesome word of advice smiley team sanb, go go! lol
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hahaha Lol… I’m just stating the home truth for her... cool
DailyNews:

God bless mrs. sanb for this awesome word of advice smiley team sanb, go go! lol
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by ikekings(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

That statement is the very reason why she created the thread. Everybody should at least know basic cooking skills....not just women.
Abi nw... Mua na ”chef“ nw... The one i sabi cook wella na ”white rice“... I get degree for ”cookology“...
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by chikeorji123(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
I'm astonished that a woman or lady make this statement may be a kid.
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by MrsChima(f): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Abi nw... Mua na ”chef“ nw... The one i sabi cook wella na ”white rice“... I get degree for ”cookology“...

Good thing you know how to cook rice...now you wont starve to death.
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by MrsChima(f): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
Now i see why Asian women love white men.
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by ikekings(m): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Good thing you know how to cook rice...now you wont starve to death.
Of course.... I'm still learning shaaa... As a bachelor i need to learn how to do that now...
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by Goldieluks: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
mama-gee:
I won't marry a Nigerian man because they marry on cooking abilities and I can't cook. . .I'll rather marry a white man because they are more civilized.

Good on you.
A lot of similarities between you and e-virgin onila.
undecided
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
but honestly speaking many naija babes no sabi cook at all at all.can u imagine even a white babe can cook better than many of these naija babes.my mama fit cook,even my grandmama sabi cook but modern babes of this era no sabi anything.imagine my surprise the other day i saw one oyibo babe preparing amala and ewedu soup for her husband.dis one was a real oyibo babe no albino.naija babes wetin dey happen grin
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by gunners160(m): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
a nigerian 2 would neva marry ur type. u shuld b ashmed of sayin d word i kant cook.if men kan cook gud and delicious dishes y kant u a woman show them we own d house even wen it comes 2 kitchen matters.1day u wuld b ashamed wen u c ur husband and kids
givin d house maid praises 4 being a gud cook in front of u may b dat time ur eyes wuld open like adam and eve
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by segzicres(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
Seriously it's not too late 4 her to learn to cook
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
sanb: Hahaha Lol… I’m just stating the home truth for her... cool

SOLIDLY behind you on this very campaign and ready to invest on any project to spread the good newssmiley
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by OloriL(f): 2:43am On Oct 03, 2012
-
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by Flygerian1(m): 3:25am On Oct 03, 2012
And i wonder which naija guy would be happy to spend the rest of his life with a lazynyash gal that doesnt know how to cook. SHAME ON YOU!
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
ikekings: Who told you nigerian guys marry on cooking abilities? Besides, what is so hard about cooking? No be this ”white rice and co“ i dey cook? Except soup... Nawa ooo... A woman should know how to cook... So, you would rather lazy around in the house while your husband goes out to eat outside?

the only thing wey naija babes sabi cooke na indomie grin grin grin and even sef the indomie go dey half done grin
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by MrsChima(f): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
Flygerian.:
And i wonder which naija guy would be happy to spend the rest of his life with a lazynyash gal that doesnt know how to cook. SHAME ON YOU!

The same goes for the men.
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by MrsChima(f): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2012
DailyNews:

SOLIDLY behind you on this very campaign and ready to invest on any project to spread the good newssmiley

Gon ahead and ask for her hand in marriage...you damn near in her toto.
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by ikekings(m): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Gon ahead and ask for her hand in marriage...you damn near in her toto.
Mehn!!! You sound so fierce when attacking... Are you like that outside nairaland?
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by MrsChima(f): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2012
ikekings: Mehn!!! You sound so fierce when attacking... Are you like that outside nairaland?

That wasnt an attack....that is being blunt.

Yes i am blunt offline.
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by ikekings(m): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

That wasnt an attack....that is being blunt.

Yes i am blunt offline.
Ok... That's good...
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
ikekings: Mehn!!! You sound so fierce when attacking... Are you like that outside nairaland?
guy u no hear say she don deport her igbo husband back to im village.i hear say the guy be dey sample all those white babes behind her back grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
mama-gee:
I won't marry a Nigerian man because they marry on cooking abilities and I can't cook. . .I'll rather marry a white man because they are more civilized.
Sister even white men love women who can cook.This is one of the major reasons why many of them prefer dating asian women over their own women.Asian women can cook and they can keep the home.Look at indian women for example they take pride in their cooking.
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by MrsChima1(f): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
lefulefu:
guy u no hear say she don deport her igbo husband back to im village.i hear say the guy be dey sample all those white babes behind her back grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your HIV infected ass is next for deportation. wink
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by MrsChima1(f): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
LMAO@white men marrying Asian women because they can cook and keep a home. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If that the case about White women then why are Black men running to White women and NOT ASIAN WOMEN
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by ikekings(m): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
lefulefu:
Nawa ooo... So na wetin happen sef?
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2012
ikekings: Nawa ooo... So na wetin happen sef?
yes oooo na wetin happen be dat cheesy
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
LMAO@white men marrying Asian women because they can cook and keep a home. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If that the case about White women then why are Black men running to White women and NOT ASIAN WOMEN
ok make me answer this question
We love white women because white women can phuck very good and very hard.they will phuck u so hard ur manhood sef go dey shout agbako! agbako!! agbako!!! in pure xtasy wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by claremont(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
mama-gee:
Nigerian ladies who cannot cook are an apology to the very civilization you claim to espouse. You will be disappointed to know that white men also love good food just like their African counterparts, so if you cannot cook, it's best you stay single.
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by MrsChima(f): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
lefulefu:
ok make me answer this question
We love white women because white women can phuck very good and very hard.they will phuck u so hard ur manhood sef go dey shout agbako! agbako!! agbako!!! in pure xtasy wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

So according to you..you people would rathef have white women that can Bleep than Asian women that can cook I guess white men are more intelligent than i thought. Oops!
Re: I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills? by Ranoscky(m): 11:01am On Oct 07, 2012
tom28:
Sister even white men love women who can cook.This is one of the major reasons why many of them prefer dating asian women over their own women.Asian women can cook and they can keep the home.Look at indian women for example they take pride in their cooking.
Asian women all the way, bro! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My G.f Sent Me A Msg Stating . . . . . . . . . / I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money / Reasons People Fall Out Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.