Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) (14099 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ghettodreamz(m): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
boron10: ---

Man, you be trivalent impurity?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by boron10(m): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
190:

Falls from magic cube cheesy cheesy

is shawtypopz already CONCEALING defeat already cheesy cheesy

BTW i think sunbatey would choose vivian chinaza

dont ask me why. . but i can bet my laptop charger on that
Bros sorry o, it's CONCEDE defeat not CONCEAL
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by alleviate2002us(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2012
190: Viewing this topic: Idowuogbo(f), ArQueBusieR(m), lola.luv(f), Excelboi(m), posh9ky(f), alleviate2002us(m), omiobo, freeamie, nikkyshyne(f), sexkillz(m), Shollypopz(f), Wislet(f), 190, [size=18pt]abiL(f)[/size], ::Andrew:sadm) and 3 guest(s)

hmmm . .

Bia...190, take ya time oo!why u cum dey tochlite me?

Abeg i dey vex o!

Afta i subscribe finish, who dey do d fixtures no tag me wit any wooer!

I dey uex plenty....*goes out of the room to get a jug of palm.wine*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by laberry101(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2012
Very Very Nicey nice....
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
cowgurl: Hi D-Explorer, Cowgurl won't be available. Enjoying the show though.
Noted!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Amya(f): 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2012
---
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2012
alleviate2002us:

Bia...190, take ya time oo!why u cum dey tochlite me?

Abeg i dey vex o!

Afta i subscribe finish, who dey do d fixtures no tag me wit any wooer!

I dey uex plenty....*goes out of the room to get a jug of palm.wine*

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by boron10(m): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Man, you be trivalent impurity?
Hmmm you wan show me say you sabi chemistry? If i start displaying my chemistry knowledge, you go run o
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2012
Y comment? Y? If dem yab u na, u go begin provoke unnecessarily.na wa ooo!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by dabrake(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2012
Idowuogbo and nj girl to woo Mr..Cork
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
dabrake: Idowuogbo and nj girl to woo Mr..Cork
Joker!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2012
Did you not read the OP's post? IT IS JUST FOR FUN!!! If you think it is for bored souls, waka comot for this thread, shikena.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2012
Viewing this topic: amyg(f), bandiejay(m), ItsModella(f), Ipso Loquita, El thugnificent(m), D-Explorer, alleviate2002us(m), [size=18pt]coogar[/size], Golden Lady, Shollypopz(f), boron10(m), slimyem(f), ATMC(f), dabrake(m), cowgurl, Idowuogbo(f) and 4 guest(s)

shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2012
Yes, your right
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2012
ItsModella:
Did you not read the OP's post? IT IS JUST FOR FUN!!! If you think it is for bored souls, waka comot for this thread, shikena.

Someone tell me why do i like this gurl smiley

is it cos shes pweety
blunt
doesnt tolerate nonsense esp from fellow gurls

which one in particular kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
190:

is it cos shes pweety
blunt

lool, all of the above smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ghettodreamz(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
boron10:
Hmmm you wan show me say you sabi chemistry? If i start displaying my chemistry knowledge, you go run o

Lako ni mo wa oooo.. U go sa marathon...Go ask WAEC dem go gist you or go meet Abu Zaria sef.. Me just de tease you na. By the way, you de sound like one kin maestro
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by abiL(f): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
D-Explorer/ Sexkillz... I said I would like to woo lalaosky... How come you haven't matched me up with him? undecided angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by corkpikin(m): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2012
what in the name of kushi is going on here match making? angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
190:

is it cos shes pweety
blunt

you don't give up, do you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by alleviate2002us(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
190: Viewing this topic: amyg(f), bandiejay(m), ItsModella(f), Ipso Loquita, El thugnificent(m), D-Explorer, alleviate2002us(m), [size=18pt]coogar[/size], Golden Lady, Shollypopz(f), boron10(m), slimyem(f), ATMC(f), dabrake(m), cowgurl, Idowuogbo(f) and 4 guest(s)

shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*I shock say dis guy no dey hear word shaa...*
No dey touch.lite me naaa...shebi i no follow 4una arrangement even afta i don subscribe finish...

I wan dirty eye so...as u dey see me na...i dey see u as 190, wen i finish na 360 eye i go begin use see u oo!

D-Explorer abeg put mouth 4hia
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
ItsModella: Did you not read the OP's post? IT IS JUST FOR FUN!!! If you think it is for bored souls, waka comot for this thread, shikena.
And i keep loving her more and more...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
joeydozzy:

you don't give up, do you?

wink wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
ikekings: And i keep loving her more and more...

undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2012
190:

undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
alleviate2002us:

*I shock say dis guy no dey hear word shaa...*
No dey touch.lite me naaa...shebi i no follow 4una arrangement even afta i don subscribe finish...

I wan dirty eye so...as u dey see me na...i dey see u as 190, wen i finish na 360 eye i go begin use see u oo!

D-Explorer abeg put mouth 4hia

what in GOD'S NAME!!

why are u after me dude? angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
ikekings: undecided undecided undecided

back off undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
ikekings: undecided undecided undecided

dey no tell you say I be 190 wingman cheesy Back off angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
ikekings: And i keep loving her more and more...
kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2012
190:

back off undecided
Bring it on angry angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
joeydozzy:

dey no tell you say I be 190 wingman cheesy Back off angry
You no dey fear face? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
ItsModella:
kiss kiss
**kisses** cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I met a dead man physically / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? / Hot Picture... Figure 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.