Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) - Jokes Etc (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) (82693 Views)

JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) / ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
**Singing thank God i'm a Nigerian...

Your idea and legal action would certainly pan out fine in the western world, but in Nigeria?

Um...even my Inlaws would be engulfed in merry that i drove their daughter back in an Aston Martin - its a great honor grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
Choi!

What an unfair world! grin grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
Efemena_xy: Choi!

What an unfair world! grin grin

Nah...

I actually dropped her some serverance package - Efe c'mon, i'm caring cheesy

Someone sent his regards wink
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
huh? undecided
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
Bones!

You speak of my exes and i dont get to speak of urs embarassed
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
Careful El, you're starting to mis-yarn.
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hehe.

I did miss the union sha.

Time to shut up my gob before she reports me to Ben10's crew grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
Small pikin yarns. Grow up El - you're starting to bore me. angry
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
Efemena_xy: Small pikin yarns. Grow up El - you're starting to bore me. angry

Noted. angry

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
cheesy
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
Efemena_xy: cheesy

Now that i've appeased the gods, mind telling me what i wanna hear? tongue cheesy

How's ur day jare?
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
Lol @ appeasing the gods! Shebi you know that The gods are not to blame? cool

Yeah, my day's restful cheesy

You still waiting on ASUU to call of their strike?
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
I never read it, must have been one of your favorites.

The strike didnt affect us, i had my program on hold till January embarassed
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
On hold till Jan?! shocked shocked

No wonder you've been 'terrorizing' nland grin

As per that book, nah it's not my favourite. I read a lot and the title of that particular book seemed to serve as an apt response to your post tongue cool
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
Yeah January. embarassed

I wish i could diversify when it comes to reading, i'm just stuck to a single book all year long grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by bishopstan(m): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
PretiEbony: **sights dem 4rm afar discussing and catwalks to their table** Hey guys! Can i join yhu?.??
**park my Bentley and sights some pple talking with wrinkle face and walk up to knw dere problem**
Hey boys what is the problem...
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by larride(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
See dust and cobweb everywhere, where is this goddamn barman?

*waiting impatiently*
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
Larry my friend shocked

This one you come our bar today, you wan come check how far you juju don dey manifest against the Jokes community Bar? grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by larride(m): 6:54am On Oct 22, 2013
El Guapo: Larry my friend shocked

This one you come our bar today, you wan come check how far you juju don dey manifest against the Jokes community Bar? grin

My juju has been effective thus far, I just need to spice some things up, I need a new bodyguard, I heard you are looking for a job, whatcha say?

*i saw mogulo and bushy-anus some days back.
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
El Guapo: Yeah January. embarassed

I wish i could diversify when it comes to reading, i'm just stuck to a single book all year long grin

So, when are you gonna graduate na?

You've been schooling for nearly a decade na - e never tire you? lipsrsealed undecided cool
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Dchiefpriest(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
bar man give me 3 botls of cold heiniken nd one plate of pepper soup...be fast dnt fogt to microwave demooo
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jokingmary(m): 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
its been a while nd i'm logging in to see a whole list of rulez before postingcheesy? which offence una commit abeg? hello peepz smiley
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by ojimbo(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
The following conversation went on between Akpors, Tupac and Notourious B I G

Tupac: i ain't got no motherfucking friends
BIG: then we procced to give you what you need
Akpors: i was a witness
Tupac: you claimed to be a player but i bleeped your wife
BIG: then who shot you?
Akpors: tupac na waooooo, you self bleeped up
Tupac: this ain't a free style battle
BIG: thats why the neighbors called the cops because they heard a mad shots
Akpors: two of una dey vess ooooo
BIG; fucking with BIG it ain't safe
Tupac: but they burn motherfucker you deserve to die
Akpors: that one na for sure
Tupac: now am about to set the record straight with my my A.K
BIG: recognise my face, so there won't be no mistake
Akpors: me self no follow yan dis one
Tupac: i am from New Jers, where plenty of murder occcurs, no point to come
BIG: dont Bleep with the East coast because we bad boys do murder
Akpors: me self na from NAIJA, where many things happend, ask google.com or CNN. They will tell you guys much, they give news of us without videos because they dare not to come around
Tupac: now you tell me who won
BIG: you will die slow but calm
Akpors: comot jareh, two of una go soon kpaiii
Tupac: out here in california, nigga we will bomb on you mother fuckers, we are bad boys killers
Akpors: shoooooo, Tupac!!!! You said Bomb!!!!!? Abi u forget say i tell u say me na from naija You be learner ooooo
BIG: hahahahahahhahaha, Tupac!! Didnt i tell you, dont Bleep with me
Tupac: killing ain't fair but somebody ot to do it. west side till we dia!!!!
Akpors: Madam! Madam!, bring more three bottles of Oh mpa...........
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by bishopstan(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
please can somebody tell me how to comment *i wan just use diz one try*
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jokingmary(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2013
goodness.
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

So, when are you gonna graduate na?

You've been schooling for nearly a decade na - e never tire you? lipsrsealed undecided cool

Lol!

Life itself is a super tutor, we're literally in same ship here - Students! tongue cheesy

jokingmary: its been a while nd i'm logging in to see a whole list of rulez before postingcheesy? which offence una commit abeg? hello peepz smiley

Same old high school offence - Crashed the NL mainframe system grin

Its been ages.
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by larride(m): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2013
Sms
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by blacksta(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2013
Hi

Long time no hear grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by shitshappen(m): 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
* casually strolling into this deserted beer parlor after 2 hrs of waiting for Sandra at the back of their house *
( in a hushed tone)
' what a lovely bar I wonder the code name for human meat'
( calling out)
Bar man, Give me one bottle of J.P Chenet. With a plate of Jinjin. grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
El Guapo:

Lol!

Life itself is a super tutor, we're literally in same ship here - Students! tongue cheesy

True that.
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Inyanga(m): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2013
I'm confused..... i think say i cum to read joke......... Highly Diasporacinating
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 30, 2013
Inyanga: I'm confused..... i think say i cum to read joke......... Highly Diasporacinating
U no cee the name ni?

BTW, diz bar still dey exist? Me sef, i don show!

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) / If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think / Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.