Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (46941 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Go Down)

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
The RULES

* Prepare your codes and type/post when the moderator demands it for your slot.

* Each lady is to spend 15 minutes while the man in-between reads and pick a lady that got his heart.

* Any SLOT no available will be given another number.

* Any of the female participants not available for her SLOT will demand an entire pull out.

FINAL LIST and PAIRINGS of FEMALE Participants

* SLOT 1 - Vivian Chinaza and abiL to woo Sunebanty

* SLOT 2 - Berem and ~vicky~ to woo Acidosis

* SLOT 3 - Ishilove and Shaybe baby to woo Brokoto

* SLOT 4 - Kittykat, Kandiikane, Ladunsky and Yield to woo 190-the-clown

* SLOT 5 - ItsModella, ATMC and Maria-G to woo Ikekings

* SLOT 6 - Alutacontinua and Lola.luv to woo Sexkillz

* SLOT 7 - Slimyem and Annita19 to woo REALITY101

* SLOT 8 - Goldieluks and Shollypopz to woo ArQuaBusieR

* SLOT 9 - Nikkyshyne, Sanb and FlowerPower to woo D-Explorer

* SLOT 10 - Gracious10 and Ariyke to woo IZUKWU

* SLOT 11 - Tenderly1 and Rockstation to woo Bennyraz

* SLOT 12 - Sijo01 and Wislet to woo Ghettodreamz

* SLOT 13 - Tinkybabe and Gree-die to woo Laberry101

* SLOT 14 - 1ndidi2 and Freecocoa to woo Omiobo

It's gonna be great FUN, so enjoy!

The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 (female version) Don't Miss it!!!

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 hours. Show kicks-off @ 8pm.
Ticket: FREE!!
Seat Reservation @ Viewing This Topic.

Lets enjoy the feeling people!!!

2 Likes

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ok people, it all comes down to this. Pure undiluted unadulterated fun! Never before have we seen ladies slugging it out to win the heart of a man on the Romance section. . . This is a MUST WATCH! cheesy

In as much as this promises to be fun, some unscrupulous disgruntled elements would devise various means to derail this wonderful thread with unnecessary chit chats and needless insults. I want to plead with such ones to desist, since i would not be held responsible for what befalls them thereafter. They should consider this a warning therefore.

Pls do not post offtopic comments.

Sarcasm is allowed as long as it is not offensive to the participants.

Do not ask to woo anyone anymore if your name is not on that list. It is late to accept applications, and you are looking for a black goat on a very dark night without torchlight.

The organizer of this event reserves the right to call for replacements and only then can you indicate your interest to do so.

To the lady participants, Do not post your wooing lines or codes unless it is your turn to do so, else it would be hidden.

If your slot is missed for whatever, it will automatically be relegated to the bottom of the list. This is necessary to ensure the orderliness of this event, so pls cooperate.

Events on this thread should take place decently and by arrangement. I believe we are matured enough to seek for, and achieve a common goal. Yes we are imperfect and prone to make mistakes but some mistakes can be completely avoided. . .

This is not a command, and neither am i saying this with a raised voice. This is rather a humble plea from another member interested in the success of this event. Pls work with me. . .

Thank you, God bless and have a wonderful time. . .

<<\cool/>>

8 Likes

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
D heartbeat of odewale tongue
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by jhydebaba(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
*Grabs back seat with turbo bottle and keeps eye on GENERAL Sexkilz
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
embarassed............... DEVELOPING COLD FEET .............. cool
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
The most battles of the night is between
(1)GOLDIELUKS and SHOLLYPOPZ- this hotties are goin for ArQueBusieR jurgulars!!...dude, you are in for a tough one
(2)SLIMYEM and ANNITA- holy lawdy, i can authoritatively say that slil has gotten her match in annita..its promises to be HAWT!!
(3)BEREM and VICKY- vicky, be warned, berem has already given acidiosis enough love jabs to sedate his soul..right now, she is cooking for him..get ready for a battle
the worst is goin to be with 190 cos neither him nor his WOOYEES has shown up.so much for the hyped romance!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
Lets Go there

Yield,launskey,kittykart and kandikane report to my dancing floor asap!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UyiIredia(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
---
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
Mehn, no be small thing o! cheesy Everybody take position make we crack this thing right up. I just go renew my subscription. Na serious stuff be this, make we arrange and comport as we don read the warmings na. Ok mehn, if you want this show started, gimme 7 'likes' on this post cheesy

17 Likes

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Mehn, no be small thing o! cheesy Everybody take position make we crack this thing right up. I just go renew my subscription. Na serious stuff be this, make we arrange and comport as we don the warmings na. Ok mehn, if you want this show started, gimme 7 'likes' on this post cheesy
ogbeni, there is no time to wait for 7 likes. Make we start this thing jor.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky: The most battles of the night is between
(1)GOLDIELUKS and SHOLLYPOPZ- this hotties are goin for ArQueBusieR jurgulars!!...dude, you are in for a tough one
(2)SLIMYEM and ANNITA- holy lawdy, i can authoritatively say that slil has gotten her match in annita..its promises to be HAWT!!
(3)BEREM and VICKY- vicky, be warned, berem has already given acidiosis enough love jabs to sedate his soul..right now, she is cooking for him..get ready for a battle
the worst is goin to be with 190 cos neither him nor his WOOYEES has shown up.so much for the hyped romance!!

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
19000000000 is in that building..dude you too muchhh..no mynd my previous post..lol...show them ladies some love bruv
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky: The most battles of the night is between
WHAT DO YOU MEAN........... cool
I JUST WANNA HAVE FUN................. wink
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by jhydebaba(m): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Mehn, no be small thing o! cheesy Everybody take position make we crack this thing right up. I just go renew my subscription. Na serious stuff be this, make we arrange and comport as we don read the warmings na. Ok mehn, if you want this show started, gimme 7 'likes' on this post cheesy
abi I don like am ni tongue tongue
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
ladunsky: embarassed............... DEVELOPING COLD FEET .............. cool

dont worry babe 190 is a romantic dude grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by lolaluv1(f): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
lola.luv...not always here but always on time!
Where is my Killz...ready to be blown off your feet? cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
Landusky and 190 dont be mad...didn't think you guys will show up..that's in tha past...*hugs and kisses*
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella:
ogbeni, there is no time to wait for 7 likes. Make we start this thing jor.
This girl is hot... Wait now.. I dey watch match sef...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky: Landusly and 190 dont be mad...didn't think you guys will show up..that's in tha past...*hugs and kisses*
OK.........NO WAHALA........ kiss
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin Okiedokie, without wasting time. It's important we stay alert for our slot to be called. Alright, let get it started with Slot 1, please get ready. Thank you! cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: This girl is hot... Wait now.. I dey watch match sef...
am liking that babes walayi..so much testersterone
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
Chai, dis alarm don stop my sweet dreams....... How far na house, kini scores?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
No further comment please
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky:
am liking that babes walayi..so much testersterone
I dey tell you... She don win my heart already... grin grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by lolaluv1(f): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
Oya! Let's start. I gats be off by past nine...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
No further comment please
Oga from the look of tinz... Some of the guys and girls no dey here...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
Further comment should be after each Slot. Thank you as you obeyed smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
lola.luv:
Pulled my neck tie and waiting. . .
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
lola.luv:
if there's anyone i'd be scared to lock horns with here,it'd be you!!
Thank God you not my competitor...cheesycheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Oga from the look of tinz... Some of the guys and girls no dey here...

HO HA...they neva show face...na wa o
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by jaybee3(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
Present
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
Thank you Oga mod. I see you! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66)

My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material / He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.