Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (46901 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Ishilove: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Okiedokie, Ikekings, read and pick a lady. Thank you! As that's going on, Let Slot 3, make their postings. Slot 3, please ladies post your codes while Brokoto reads on. Thank you! grin
Ah,About time!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Gracious10: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
IZUKWU: baby ,i full ground wella. Ya hioba ! . Bring it on!

Nsogbu dikwa! And I thought u went MIA. grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nnekacherry: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
uj_sizzle: The smell of Berem's food got his eyes-a-tingling, his mouth-a-watering, his stomach-a-rumbling and his prick-a-hardening.

Lwkmd... This is serious.. grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
Dnt worry ItsModella u nailes it. I just thot the book fallin n eye looking thing was a bit dramatic.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ifihearam: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I go burst ya head one day. grin grin

come make dis girl stay one place na
why you dey jump any how like monkey na??

shuooo
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ishilove:
I was tied up in stuff na. Ok bebe, no woryy,my toasting go be on an entire different levels grin
Rep mami! Na u and Lola head scata scene any oda excrembre na avatar. Fire on! D writers vs d wannabes... Awon da? Won ni logo!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by lolaluv1(f): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ahem. Thanx o, @ JB, Slim, id, uj and am beautiful. Kudos to my fellow ladies too.

But most importantly, I hope Killz likes it.
*hides
lol!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
Alright people, we are still waiting for Kittykat, Kandiikane, Yield to woo 190-the-clown and on SLOT 6 - Alutacontinua to woo Sexkillz. Thank you! grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ifihearam: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
ATMC: Ike, ever since i got to know you via ur posts which are entertaining, gripping and speak to the heart and the head, i've been looking for a way to get close to you.

You come across as one who is smart and intelligent.
You are a rare gem with uncanny wisdom, and not only are you smart, you are gentle and cultured.

Ever since i set my eyes on your pix in one of your posts, i loved every sweet inch of you...you are impossibly handsome.
Just one look at your pix made my heart bump my ribs, chased my heart to a gallop, stopped my breath and melted my bones.
You look like a painting, its just dt you are a real one.
I tried to resist the urge to woo you but what defence could there be against a person so wrapped so softly in sweetness?

Ike dear, give us a chance since we have a lot in common and i bet your strength will complement my weakness and vice versa, thus we complement each other. The world is not perfect for people like us but we r going to carve a perfect niche for us...
I await ur reply asap...
With love from me
ATMC

THAT BEST DESCRIBES ME

THANK YOU
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
uj_sizzle: The smell of Berem's food got his eyes-a-tingling, his mouth-a-watering, his stomach-a-rumbling and his prick-a-hardening.
LMAO! Na you get your mouth o!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Alright people, we are still waiting for Kittykat, Kandiikane, Yield to woo 190-the-clown and on SLOT 6 - Alutacontinua to woo Sexkillz. Thank you! grin

I would never forgive those girls for doing this to me

look at how damaged my REP is now cry cry cry

kandikane just pinged me saying shes in a train angry angry
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
Please, let Slimyem and Annita19 be around to woo REALITY101. Thank you cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
yaaay kandikane is here cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by greedie1(f): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
ATMC: Ike, ever since i got to know you via ur posts which are entertaining, gripping and speak to the heart and the head, i've been looking for a way to get close to you.

You come across as one who is smart and intelligent.
You are a rare gem with uncanny wisdom, and not only are you smart, you are gentle and cultured.

Ever since i set my eyes on your pix in one of your posts, i loved every sweet inch of you...you are impossibly handsome.
Just one look at your pix made my heart bump my ribs, chased my heart to a gallop, stopped my breath and melted my bones.
You look like a painting, its just dt you are a real one.
I tried to resist the urge to woo you but what defence could there be against a person so wrapped so softly in sweetness?

Ike dear, give us a chance since we have a lot in common and i bet your strength will complement my weakness and vice versa, thus we complement each other. The world is not perfect for people like us but we r going to carve a perfect niche for us...
I await ur reply asap...
With love from me
ATMC
Hmmm dis is lovely

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ikekings, reads on cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ifihearam: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

WHERE IS 190-THE-CLOWN SEF?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
Abeg I gats to sleep jare.
to wake up early....
So I go fit dey chop hot eba and egusi soup when I want.

Aluta continua cool
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
kandiikane hurry o before 190 go commit suicide.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
ladunsky: SLOT 4
190….
If I could have one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you
A gentle word like a spark of light,
from you will Illuminate my soul
And as each sound will go deeper,
then we will both realize that it is
YOU that makes me whole

There will be no corner, no dark place,
YOUR LOVE will not fill
Take me thee my CHOOSEN ONE.

kiss

hmmmm embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella: kandikane hurry o before 190 go commit suicide.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
ifihearam:

come make dis girl stay one place na
why you dey jump any how like monkey na??

shuooo
Fawk u
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
Shollypopz, i see you! Baby, your calmness is frightening cheesy

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ifihearam: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
190:

I would never forgive those girls for doing this to me

look at how damaged my REP is now cry cry cry

kandikane just pinged me saying shes in a train angry angry

PERHAPS THEY ARE DELIBERATELY AVOIDING YOU grin grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
Awwwww.... Can i pick two... You guys are not expecting me to just pick one...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by kandiikane(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
190: yaaay kandikane is here cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dammit! I thought I could pass unnoticed. tongue
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ifihearam: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Fawk u

U 2 lipsrsealed
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
lovely write up ATMC
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
lola.luv:
Ahem. Thanx o, @ JB, Slim, id, uj and am beautiful. Kudos to my fellow ladies too.

But most importantly, I hope Killz likes it.
*hides
lol!
He no get choice! Jokes apart, u nailed my Michael. Trust me! Dat wud defo liv my Lebanon wiv goosebumps.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Awwwww.... Can i pick two... You guys are not expecting me to just pick one...
Pick two. . . They'll face off later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (66)

After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material / My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.