Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (46903 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
uj_sizzle:
lol u've watched way too many american teen movies. Good one
Do I know? No be how dem dey take woo be dis?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ishilove: *big yawn*
better close ya mouth o! Remember you said let 7pm be 7pm? I was here o! And also at 8pm o! And also when it was our turn o! Hmmm. . .kpachara imi o!

1 Like

Baby infant gaga...jeez...am officially team ITSMODELLA...the babe nailed it...
Natural...straight to the point...not the poems i have benn seeing since...gawd!!...vicky and modella has just made my nightt!!

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
Please people, let their be decorum. Thank you!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ifihearam: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Ifihearam, i see you! Nothing do you grin

yes oo
i say make i come see wetin dey happen here na

i hail the house oooo
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
REALITY101: Lmaooooooo wooing dudes aint ladies thing please. . . Lawd have mercy
just wait till i start wooing you...
Btw...Itsmodella and lola.love's lines rock big time!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
lola.luv:
Excuse me, Killz, if I may send these thoughts of mine your way and I do hope you like them….
For starters, most chicks wouldn’t do this but then, I never claimed to be an average chick….
There’s something about you, Killz, something earthy, something that’s got me watching. All I see is you and I must confess I like what I see….
I think light skinned dudes are the business and I’ve found the perfect one for me. Plus I think I’m just the perfect shade of chocolate to complement that fresh and clean look you’ve got going on.
Killz, I like your candour, your fidelity. I respect you for the way you stand for your friends and for what is right. I like you for being deeply passionate about what you believe in. It makes me see that you would be deeply passionate about the one who gets to stand by your side as your girl….It also makes me see how much I want to be that girl….
You put them other men in the shade, Killz; you’re definitely doing something right. You are not just one of the men, you are the man. You don’t only talk the talk, you back it up too and every body knows that a real man’s words are worth more than gold. You know how to act; you know what to say that makes me feel this way….
I know my fellow ladies know what I’m talking about, because you killz, are the type of guy that makes us cling to the idea that love really could be for real….I could be myself with you and I know you always have my back. Sheltered, protected – with you.
I’m not good at being effusive, but I do know there is a question that niggles at the back of my mind. It makes me sigh when I stare out my window, when my loneliness gets the best of me. I can’t hold it anymore, Killz, I have to let you know...
Killz, be my man?

Chick I love you jare.
This one na hot porridge, not copy and paste,
Chop knuckles jare!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
lola.luv:
Excuse me, Killz, if I may send these thoughts of mine your way and I do hope you like them….
For starters, most chicks wouldn’t do this but then, I never claimed to be an average chick….
There’s something about you, Killz, something earthy, something that’s got me watching. All I see is you and I must confess I like what I see….
I think light skinned dudes are the business and I’ve found the perfect one for me. Plus I think I’m just the perfect shade of chocolate to complement that fresh and clean look you’ve got going on.
Killz, I like your candour, your fidelity. I respect you for the way you stand for your friends and for what is right. I like you for being deeply passionate about what you believe in. It makes me see that you would be deeply passionate about the one who gets to stand by your side as your girl….It also makes me see how much I want to be that girl….
You put them other men in the shade, Killz; you’re definitely doing something right. You are not just one of the men, you are the man. You don’t only talk the talk, you back it up too and every body knows that a real man’s words are worth more than gold. You know how to act; you know what to say that makes me feel this way….
I know my fellow ladies know what I’m talking about, because you killz, are the type of guy that makes us cling to the idea that love really could be for real….I could be myself with you and I know you always have my back. Sheltered, protected – with you.
I’m not good at being effusive, but I do know there is a question that niggles at the back of my mind. It makes me sigh when I stare out my window, when my loneliness gets the best of me. I can’t hold it anymore, Killz, I have to let you know...
Killz, be my man?

U af killed my son! I waited for u and u delivered. All wooers no get mouth for wia u dey mehn... U gbaskia die! Abeg organisers end thread Biko! She killed it!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
Waiting on Maria-G and ATMC please, thank you! Please if Alutacontinua is not available let Slot 3 get ready. Thank you! cheesy It's getting more interesting smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
[quote author=uj_sizzle]Where's AmBeautiful? *searches under the chair*[/q

Right here on top mi bed
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gracious10:

I liked Vickys as well. I hope the IZu man isn't here bc amarom where to start...hehehehe
lol...if you wanna win, be natural like lola.love and take it like a game...dont over stress yourself
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
AmBeautiful:

That's right thought I was the only one who noticed the bias.
am a guy and know what's real...vicky kept it real..simples
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by IZUKWU(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gracious10:

I liked Vickys as well. I hope the IZu man isn't here bc amarom where to start...hehehehe
baby ,i full ground wella. Ya hioba ! . Bring it on!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ike, ever since i got to know you via ur posts which are entertaining, gripping and speak to the heart and the head, i've been looking for a way to get close to you.

You come across as one who is smart and intelligent.
You are a rare gem with uncanny wisdom, and not only are you smart, you are gentle and cultured.

Ever since i set my eyes on your pix in one of your posts, i loved every sweet inch of you...you are impossibly handsome.
Just one look at your pix made my heart bump my ribs, chased my heart to a gallop, stopped my breath and melted my bones.
You look like a painting, its just dt you are a real one.
I tried to resist the urge to woo you but what defence could there be against a person so wrapped so softly in sweetness?

Ike dear, give us a chance since we have a lot in common and i bet your strength will complement my weakness and vice versa, thus we complement each other. The world is not perfect for people like us but we r going to carve a perfect niche for us...
I await ur reply asap...
With love from me
ATMC
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
Shaybe baby, thanks for keeping your cool. I see you! smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
Come here, darling, come sit beside me. I wana say something to you.....
Switie, I want you to look at me, not just me, look into my eyes cus thats the window of my soul...look into them and understand the deep feelings I have for you in my heart...all am about to say comes up from deep deep inside of me.

If beauty had a name, it will be your name,
If innocence had a face, it will be your face,
If LOVE had a description, it will be your life,
If I were to love someone, it would be you, my love, and only you...

You worked your charm the very first day you spoke to me,
your face is something I could never forget...it keeps on replaying,
I am so glad that I fell inlove with you but, baby, it aint complete without you loving me back... Baby, I need you to love me back.

Without you, I would find myself so blue,
I LOVE YOU, MY DEAREST and I will always do,
i want you to know that, you are the very reason I live ever since that destined day
I want to live with and love you forever, honey...cus you are just like this beautiful angel sent from heaven, just for me

Honey, I have made a silent promise to myself to love you....please, sweetie, grant me this golden opportunity, I aint perfect sweetie, but I peomise you wont regret your it

I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH.....and i know deep in me, I will never love anyone same way....its so intense

smiley smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
slimyem: just wait till i start wooing you...
Btw...Itsmodella and lola.love's lines rock big time!!

Hmm looking forward to the lyrics smiley and wondering whats next afterwards ;p
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U af killed my son! I waited for u and u delivered. All wooers no get mouth for wia u dey mehn... U gbaskia die! Abeg organisers end thread Biko! She killed it!
who are you wooing idowu? You don dey make too much noise since yesterday! Can't wait to laugh till my ribs crack!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
Maria-G please. Thank you cheesy Ikekings you dey enjoy o! Our Volvo dey work grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
The smell of Berem's food got his eyes-a-tingling, his mouth-a-watering, his stomach-a-rumbling and his prick-a-hardening.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
berem: who are you wooing idowu? You don dey make too much noise since yesterday! Can't wait to laugh till my ribs crack!!
as in ehn, I just dey wait. She has been doing egberi papa of nairaland since yesterday.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
berem: who are you wooing idowu? You don dey make too much noise since yesterday! Can't wait to laugh till my ribs crack!!
Babe I no get bar o! Enjoy ur show Biko! Bado ba chicken for wia una dey.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nnekacherry: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
AmBeautiful:

That's right thought I was the only one who noticed the bias.

No... I noticed too..
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella:
as in ehn, I just dey wait. She has been doing egberi papa of nairaland since yesterday.
I go burst ya head one day. grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
Maria-G:
Switie, I want you to look at me, not just me, look into my eyes cus thats the window of my soul...look into them and understand the deep feelings I have for you in my heart...all am about to say comes up from deep deep inside of me.

If I were to love someone, it would be you, my love, and only you...

I am so glad that I fell inlove with you but, baby, it aint complete without you loving me back... Baby, I need you to love me back.

i want you to know that, you are the very reason I live ever since that destined day
I want to live with and love you forever, honey...cus you are just like this beautiful angel sent from heaven, just for me

Honey, I have made a silent promise to myself to love you....please, sweetie, grant me this golden opportunity, I aint perfect sweetie, but I peomise you wont regret your it

I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH.....and i know deep in me, I will never love anyone same way....its so intense

smiley smiley
oh lawdy lawd!!! Singing "careless whisper by Dave Coz"
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by shaybebaby(f): 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Shaybe baby, thanks for keeping your cool. I see you! smiley
Matey, my bed beckons and I'm not sure how much longer I can resist it's call.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okiedokie, Ikekings, read and pick a lady. Thank you! As that's going on, Let Slot 3, make their postings. Slot 3, please ladies post your codes while Brokoto reads on. Thank you! grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Ishilove: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
brokoto: better close ya mouth o! Remember you said let 7pm be 7pm? I was here o! And also at 8pm o! And also when it was our turn o! Hmmm. . .kpachara imi o!
I was tied up in stuff na. Ok bebe, no woryy,my toasting go be on an entire different levels grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ifihearam: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
Maria-G:

If I were to love someone, it would be you, my love, and only you..

smiley smiley

the bolded above is touching
carry go

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (66)

After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material / My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.