Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (46900 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by lolaluv1(f): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
Excuse me, Killz, if I may send these thoughts of mine your way and I do hope you like them….

For starters, most chicks wouldn’t do this but then, I never claimed to be an average chick….

There’s something about you, Killz, something earthy, something that’s got me watching. All I see is you and I must confess I like what I see….

I think light skinned dudes are the business and I’ve found the perfect one for me. Plus I think I’m just the perfect shade of chocolate to complement that fresh and clean look you’ve got going on. wink

Killz, I like your candour, your fidelity. I respect you for the way you stand for your friends and for what is right. I like you for being deeply passionate about what you believe in. It makes me see that you would be deeply passionate about the one who gets to stand by your side as your girl….
It also makes me see how much I want to be that girl….

You put them other men in the shade, Killz; I don't know what it is but you’re definitely doing something right.

You are not just one of the men, you are the man.

You don’t only talk the talk, you back it up too and every body knows that a real man’s words are worth more than gold.
You know how to act; you know what to say that makes me feel this way….

I know my fellow ladies know what I’m talking about, because you killz, are the type of guy that makes us cling to the idea that love really could be for real….I could be myself with you and I know you'd always have my back. Sheltered, protected – with you.

I’m not good at being effusive, but I do know there is a question that niggles at the back of my mind. It makes me sigh when I stare out my window, when my loneliness gets the best of me. I can’t hold it anymore, Killz, I have to let you know...

Killz, be my man?

6 Likes

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gracious10:

Chukwu nna!!! Dis is selious!
and vely lisky...i knew he would choose berem cos of the bound between them but to me, vicky's posts got me blushing..she rocks!!!

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
Where's AmBeautiful? *searches under the chair*
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
lola.luv:
I'm beginning to sound repetitive. Killz, sory dearie. I'm posting now even though I haven't been called to post... kiss
Sory, DX.
U hv been called
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nnekacherry: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
acidosis™:
smiley smiley

I'm sorry for arriving late

I've read through the entire thread, especially the lovely utterances from these lovely angels - ~vicky~ and berem.. Its so lovely seeing the smoke of calmness and warmness from both ladies.. HOWEVER.. I have 2 winners but I just have to pick 1..

some1 heaven and earth would place a curse on me if I fail to give my loving heart to her, someone that deserves an undying love... someone
B-eautiful
E-xtraordinary
R-omantic smiley smiley
E-legant
M-agnificient...

Her Name is B E R E M! smiley smiley

wow...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
uj_sizzle: Oh well we still love you Vicky.

vicky know as e dey go na.. ..na my personal person too smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
lola.luv:
I'm beginning to sound repetitive. Killz, sory dearie. I'm posting now even though I haven't been called to post... kiss
Sory, DX.
Please, go ahead. I understand the city you are. Sexkillz will decide later.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
acidosis™:
smiley smiley

I've read through the entire thread, especially the lovely utterances from these lovely angels - ~vicky~ and berem.. Its so lovely seeing the smoke of calmness and warmness from both ladies.. HOWEVER.. I have 2 winners but I just have to pick 1..

some1 heaven and earth would place a curse on me if I fail to give my loving heart to her, someone that deserves an undying love... someone
B-eautiful
E-xtraordinary
R-omantic smiley smiley
E-legant
M-agnificient...

woah woah woah, standing ovation o, he has made his choice.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
It's about to be my turn y'all.....ArQueBusieR pls read with an open heart...

Goldieluks, u ready??!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
lola.luv:
Excuse me, Killz, if I may send these thoughts of mine your way and I do hope you like them….
For starters, most chicks wouldn’t do this but then, I never claimed to be an average chick….
There’s something about you, Killz, something earthy, something that’s got me watching. All I see is you and I must confess I like what I see….
I think light skinned dudes are the business and I’ve found the perfect one for me. Plus I think I’m just the perfect shade of chocolate to complement that fresh and clean look you’ve got going on.
Killz, I like your candour, your fidelity. I respect you for the way you stand for your friends and for what is right. I like you for being deeply passionate about what you believe in. It makes me see that you would be deeply passionate about the one who gets to stand by your side as your girl….It also makes me see how much I want to be that girl….
You put them other men in the shade, Killz; you’re definitely doing something right. You are not just one of the men, you are the man. You don’t only talk the talk, you back it up too and every body knows that a real man’s words are worth more than gold. You know how to act; you know what to say that makes me feel this way….
I know my fellow ladies know what I’m talking about, because you killz, are the type of guy that makes us cling to the idea that love really could be for real….I could be myself with you and I know you always have my back. Sheltered, protected – with you.
I’m not good at being effusive, but I do know there is a question that niggles at the back of my mind. It makes me sigh when I stare out my window, when my loneliness gets the best of me. I can’t hold it anymore, Killz, I have to let you know...
Killz, be my man?

*faints* she's got him by d balls

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
acidosis™:
smiley smiley

B-eautiful
E-xtraordinary
R-omantic smiley smiley
E-legant
M-agnificient...

oh baby! You have touched the innermost part of my soul with your sweet words! Loving you has been the best thing that ever happened to me. Come have your dinner honey and after that we gonna have a sweet romantic night together.am gonna spoil you with my undying love. Love you my brown sugar!

3 Likes

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ikekings, your ladies aren't posting. I might pull your slot. We're waiting please. Thank you!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
Shollypopz: It's about to be my turn y'all.....ArQueBusieR pls read with an open heart...

Goldieluks, u ready??!!

Still on composing thing babes.. grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella:
woah woah woah, standing ovation o, he has made his choice.
Yes dear.. ..
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
Oh my Ike, my King,

I am generally not an emotional person but around you I get very nervous and emotive in an inexplicable way. Normally, I am an expert at finding the right words and phrases that would sway and convince people to see my point of view, but when I sight you even a mile away from me, my eloquence and pride is damned. I lack the talent to express my emotions but one thing is certain; I am attracted to you.

I remember the first day we saw each other, you bumped into me and my things fell. We both bent to get them but your hands got there before mine and I looked into your eyes. I was transfixed for a moment. I felt that strange tingle, the kind they say you have when you see someone you are so much attracted to. The feeling you get when you finally meet THE ONE.

I have tried so hard to battle the feelings I have for you but it is a losing battle. That is why I have decided to take that giant leap and express them to you. I want you to know and understand how much I love you. I don’t want to ever get tired of saying those three words to you. I long for you deeply and I want to spend my life making you happy.

Please give me a chance to show you how much I care and I promise to shower you with a wealth of love and devotion.

Let me be yours ever truly.

ItsModella
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

Still on composing thing babes.. grin
Me sef, abeg me nice ooo!

May d best woman win!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by greedie1(f): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
state ur reason pls
acidosis™:
smiley smiley

B-eautiful
E-xtraordinary
R-omantic smiley smiley
E-legant
M-agnificient...

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
Lola has got the best damn thing i've seen all night. I wanna be a guy at this moment.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
Lmaooooooo wooing dudes aint ladies thing please. . . Lawd have mercy

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nnekacherry: 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
lola.luv:
I think light skinned dudes are the business and I’ve found the perfect one for me. Plus I think I’m just the perfect shade of chocolate to complement that fresh and clean look you’ve got going on.
Killz, I like your candour, your fidelity. I respect you for the way you stand for your friends and for what is right. I like you for being deeply passionate about what you believe in. It makes me see that you would be deeply passionate about the one who gets to stand by your side as your girl….It also makes me see how much I want to be that girl….
You put them other men in the shade, Killz; you’re definitely doing something right. You are not just one of the men, you are the man. You don’t only talk the talk, you back it up too and every body knows that a real man’s words are worth more than gold. You know how to act; you know what to say that makes me feel this way….
I know my fellow ladies know what I’m talking about, because you killz, are the type of guy that makes us cling to the idea that love really could be for real….I could be myself with you and I know you always have my back. Sheltered, protected – with you.
Killz, be my man?

O.M.G..!!!
This is awesome!..
Girl you are simply good... Lol
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Gracious10: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky:
and vely lisky...i knew he would choose berem cos of the bound between them but to me, vicky's posts got me blushing..she rocks!!!

I liked Vickys as well. I hope the IZu man isn't here bc amarom where to start...hehehehe
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
Congratulation Berem, you made the first lady to be inducted into our special Romance Section Real Women HALL of FAME. Please enjoy the attention. Congrats again! smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
berem: oh baby! You have touched the innermost part of my soul with your sweet words! Loving you has been the best thing that ever happened to me. Come have your dinner honey and after that we gonna have a sweet romantic night together.am gonna spoil you with my undying love. Love you my brown sugar!
smiley smiley smiley You're such a sweetheart!! your words like sugar. . .lips like honey..
I can't wait to be with you. . .in the heavenly lovesphere. .
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
Shollypopz: It's about to be my turn y'all.....ArQueBusieR pls read with an open heart ...

Goldieluks, u ready??!!
Wilco. smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
Omfg where's yield and kittykart angry angry

And kandikane cry cry
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella: Oh my Ike, my King,

I am generally not an emotional person but around you I get very nervous and emotive in an inexplicable way. Normally, I am an expert at finding the right words and phrases that would sway and convince people to see my point of view, but when I sight you even a mile away from me, my eloquence and pride is damned. I lack the talent to express my emotions but one thing is certain; I am attracted to you.

I remember the first day we saw each other, you bumped into me and my things fell. We both bent to get them but your hands got there before mine and I looked into your eyes. I was transfixed for a moment. I felt that strange tingle, the kind they say you have when you see someone you are so much attracted to. The feeling you get when you finally meet THE ONE.

I have tried so hard to battle the feelings I have for you but it is a losing battle. That is why I have decided to take that giant leap and express them to you. I want you to know and understand how much I love you. I don’t want to ever get tired of saying those three words to you. I long for you deeply and I want to spend my life making you happy.

Please give me a chance to show you how much I care and I promise to shower you with a wealth of love and devotion.

Let me be yours ever truly.

ItsModella
lol u've watched way too many american teen movies. Good one

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
Lets have Maria-G and ATMC please while Ikekings reads on. Thank you cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
acidosis™:
smiley smiley

B-eautiful
E-xtraordinary
R-omantic smiley smiley
E-legant
M-agnificient...

Power of Prepossession at work grin grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by jaybee3(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
@lola.luv
You sure brought your A game and your delivery was on point.

Seems like u took time to study the dude you are trying to woo hence the hearty delivery written all over ur post.

Side note though, try to space out your lines so the nitty gritty doesn't get lost in translation

2 Likes

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
190: Omfg where's yield and kittykart angry angry

And kandikane cry cry
hahahahahahaha, could it be that you've been jilted?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
gree-die:
state ur reason pls

The reasons are evident in her post smiley
lalaosky:

That's right thought I was the only one who noticed the bias.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (66)

After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material / My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.