Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (46904 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Ladunsky, please hold on. 190 read all you wrote. Lets wait for other challenger. Thank you! Please let Berem make her post to complement Vicky's post while Acidosis read on. Thank you! cheesy
I think av done that. "Confused"
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella:
Berem already posted na...on page 4, I think.
That wasn't her post and if yes let her indicate, please. Thanks
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
smiley smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
*yawns* I am really really sleepy o....
@Ikekings, I hope you reserve some for your village people (mbaano)
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Awwww.... I'm all yours mamacita....
*smile*
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
berem: Though seperated by the winds of life
Though driven apart by the gulping sea waves
Though blown apart by the stormy gale
....One,we stii are

Though life seems unbearable
Though the fiery darts at us are hurled
Though riches are not easilyt gotten
....One we still are

Though many seem seperated by the strongholds of life
Though many blown apart are by the winds of life
Cos' ours is a love made in heaven
We are one and we still are

I will always love you Acidosis
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nnekacherry: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella:
hahaha, ikr? ladunsky really bombarded him with her emotions.

I dey tell you..
The babe is on fire.. Lol
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ok, Acidosis, pick a lady and please give us a reason. Thanks!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
Maria-G:
*yawns* I am really really sleepy o....
@Ikekings, I hope you reserve some for your village people (mbaano)
Ahhh.... Dat one dey now...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Ahhh.... Dat one dey now...
Okay o......enjoy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
waiting on yield and kittykat please angry angry
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by jaybee3(m): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
Look no further if you are looking for the reason why wooing is meant to be the God given task for us men.
Our ladies are meant to be wooed not the other way round
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
Please be available for your Slot. Thank you! cheesy Let Slot 5 make their post NOW. Thank you! cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
ATMC: *smile*
grin grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
Slot 3, will hit the thread after Slot 6. Please be patient. Thank you! cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by lolaluv1(f): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gots to be offline soonest...Am outside/ not in my home and presently in the north. It ain't safe lingering outside when it's dark...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
Here...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
I am beginning to get really bored... When will my slot be called?? *yawns*
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
smiley smiley

I'm sorry for arriving late

I've read through the entire thread, especially the lovely utterances from these lovely angels - ~vicky~ and berem.. Its so lovely seeing the smoke of calmness and warmness from both ladies.. HOWEVER.. I have 2 winners but I just have to pick 1..

some1 heaven and earth would place a curse on me if I fail to give my loving heart to her, someone that deserves an undying love... someone
B-eautiful
E-xtraordinary
R-omantic smiley smiley
E-legant
M-agnificient...

Her Name is B E R E M! smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ifihearam, i see you! Nothing do you grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
jay bee: Look no further if you are looking for the reason why wooing is meant to be the God given task for us men.

I dey tell you.
If na for real life dis things dey happen ehn!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
Berem's already posted hers.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
jay bee: Look no further if you are looking for the reason why wooing is meant to be the God given task for us men.
so what's gonna happen now? Should the thread be closed or what? undecided
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ishilove: I am beginning to get really bored... When will my slot be called?? *yawns*
I called your slot you weren't available. Only Shaybe baby and Brokoto was around. Please be patient.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Gracious10: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
acidosis™:
smiley smiley

I've read through the entire thread, especially the lovely utterances from these lovely angels - ~vicky~ and berem.. Its so lovely seeing the smoke of calmness and warmness from both ladies.. HOWEVER.. I have 2 winners but I just have to pick 1..

some1 heaven and earth would place a curse on me if I fail to give my loving heart to her, someone that deserves an undying love... someone
B-eautiful
E-xtraordinary
R-omantic smiley smiley
E-legant
M-agnificient...

Chukwu nna!!! Dis is selious!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
acidosis™:
smiley smiley

B-eautiful
E-xtraordinary
R-omantic smiley smiley
E-legant
M-agnificient...

We dey watch!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
Oh well we still love you Vicky.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
berem: am here o! Still cooking my special soup for my baby boy! Where is Acidosis by the way?
right here baby, right here... *winks*
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by lolaluv1(f): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
I'm beginning to sound repetitive. Killz, sory dearie. I'm posting now even though I haven't been called to post... kiss
Sory, DX.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Ishilove: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
*big yawn*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66)

After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material / My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.