Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help (3729 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by zexy2030(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
prettysassygirl:
Hope your thing is workings sha,most of all those guys that use to run to church and say all those things have problems with their joystick
can I date u..I will not say so..u will test the efficiency very well before introduction sef
u r allowed no p.
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by zexy2030(m): 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lightangel65:

If I don't preach in the pit of sinners, I am not worthy to call myself a pastor.
God came to save the lost sheep's not the whole ones.
where u r standing u will soon be drawn read Jude21
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by Lightangel65: 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
zexy2030:

where u r standing u will soon be drawn read Jude21

I won't you know, though I walk through the shadow of death no evil I shall fear, the Lord is with me.
When you stand by God, even the toughest wind can't shake you.

You miss understand that verse, it tells us not to commit sin, not that we shouldn't save others.
Read your bible well and change
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by zexy2030(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lightangel65:

I won't you know, though I walk through the shadow of death no evil I shall fear, the Lord is with me.
When you stand by God, even the toughest wind can't shake you.

You miss understand that verse, it tells us not to commit sin, not that we shouldn't save others.
Read your bible well and change
u don't have strength, u r making mouth and boastful.
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by Lightangel65: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
zexy2030:

u don't have strength, u r making mouth and boastful.

I don't have strength, but God has strength.
Put your trust in God, he can do all things
Re: I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help by prettysassygirl(f): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lightangel65:

Lady, the fact most of you guys commit pre marital sex doesn't mean everyone does, he has no illness, he is just a good Christain. You guys should learn from him and follow his footsteps.
You shouldn't criticize him, you should encourage him. He is a man putting a lot of effort, you should too
Whether I commit formication or not,u are in no disposition to judge. How can someone tell me no hugging b4 marriage,and I would blindly accept. No way, I once encountered a guy, he is a spiri koko type,don't get me wrong here, i am a serious Christian who loves God and has a good relationship with Him. But I am also someone that knows how to separate physical from spiritual,I don't believe a Christian should be stupid and ignore physical and important aspects of life, like being lazy and expect manna to fall from heaven for u. Back to the topic jare,this guy told me no sex b4 marriage,no hugging,bla bla bla. In my mind I was like,this is my kind of man,then I started hearing hearing wierd statements from him,he would tell me,do u know marriage is not a bed of roses,its like a closed gift,whatever u see u take ,I said Ehen, that one pass, next time he said I should pray for healing for him,another time he would also say,I should get ready to do a lot of prayers for him after marriage,immediately I began to suspect, so one day I tried hugging him by force,for where ,he no free,on one occasion I bokdlyasked him if he had problems with His genitals,he laughed it off and asked me to pray,oboy I ran o,I can't cheat in marriage so i cannot comman suffer for somebody who wouldn't tell me at the initial stage and would want to marry me hiding his defections. at least if u let me know and I love u,we can seek out solutions b4 marriage. so my dear,even if we don't have sex b4 marriage,I must be sure that there are no lies and no hidden agenda. period

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? / His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy / Pic When U Meet A Girl On the Way Carrying Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.