Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (950093 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fintins: 1:13pm On May 16, 2016
Bosses in the house I hail. Anyone Please, how long does it take to get a response from the embassy after sending an email for appointment scheduling. Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 2:42pm On May 16, 2016
katolistic:
Yea if your sponsor is ok with that, after all you would return all the slips to her.

Thanks alot. Am sorry if am asking too much. Please did you attach flight reservation with other documents sent to the embassy?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 2:45pm On May 16, 2016
fintins:
Bosses in the house I hail. Anyone Please, how long does it take to get a response from the embassy after sending an email for appointment scheduling. Thanks
give them 8hrs what time did you send the request. I got mine that same day.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 3:28pm On May 16, 2016
Nah nothing of such

jkels:

Thanks alot. Am sorry if am asking too much. Please did you attach flight reservation with other documents sent to the embassy?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fintins: 6:06pm On May 16, 2016
jeffoe:
give them 8hrs what time did you send the request. I got mine that same day.

Baba thanks. I got mine.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dachizi: 7:00pm On May 16, 2016
epsilonwaves:

UEF
. Bros has your admission package arrived from UEF? Abi the witches in my village no gree DHL locate my house ni cry embarassed
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by smurfymorello: 8:04pm On May 16, 2016
smurfymorello:
Please am planning to apply this year....I always like planning ahead so my question is this ...my dad who is my sponsor is not based here in Nigeria but in Cameroon and he is into business and don't have payslips or balance sheet...he sells pharmaceuticals. Please someone advice me how I go about this.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2016
dachizi:
. Bros has your admission package arrived from UEF? Abi the witches in my village no gree DHL locate my house ni cry embarassed
bros no be dhl. They sent me there rejection letter Nipost peep delivered to my house 2 weeks ago. I was thinking of the rational behind that because for me na waste of funds. Nipost people no disappoint the documents was like something they dropped in mud it was looking very tattered squeezed. My neighbor from the next building Found it on the ground a document as important as that. You could visit the nearest Nipost to your house Coz they might not deliver to your house. You could apply for rp with the admission letter sent via email.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fintins: 1:30pm On May 17, 2016
I throway salute to everyone in d house. I strongly suggest that if you're yet to book an appointment with the Finnish embassy because of incomplete documents, you should book one now regardless. The date they might give you will probably be a month to the date you sent an email to request for an appointment. Analyzing....... This should give you time to still fix yourself together knowing you have a deadline to meet. I requested for an appointment on 16 May and was invited to come ending of June. If you wait further..... Toh...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 2:01pm On May 17, 2016
ridwanadedapo:
Good Morning, Pls, can you tell us the balance in your account when u applied for your RP

Please should I get a birth certificate from National Population Commission or use the one given to me by The hospital that delivered me to my mom..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2016
Pls how much did you pay for your application fee as am seeing a different amount on the Finish embassy website?? kindly advise asap.
katolistic:
RP Granted grin grin

Monday 9th visited Embassy

Wednesday 11th Decision Ready

No supplementary document submitted

Grateful to God everyone and the Bosses in the House@Olabode,@anthochie,@sirkezman,@SCHOOLDROPOUT

Jyvaskyla here i come
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 2:33pm On May 17, 2016
I will advise you to use the one from National Population Commission
epsilonwaves:

Please should I get a birth certificate from National Population Commission or use the one given to me by The hospital that delivered me to my mom..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by smurfymorello: 4:56pm On May 17, 2016
Please am planning to apply this year....I always like planning ahead so my question is this ...my dad who is my sponsor is not based here in Nigeria but in Cameroon and he is into business and don't have payslips or balance sheet...he sells pharmaceuticals. Please someone advice me how I go about this.....PLEASE ADVICE OOOOO
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 5:27pm On May 17, 2016
Godwin buddy, Congrats to you, I pray all of us are granted the RP soonest

katolistic:
RP Granted grin grin

Grateful to God everyone and the Bosses in the House@Olabode,@anthochie,@sirkezman,@SCHOOLDROPOUT

Jyvaskyla here i come

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2016
Good Day All,
I hope all of us seeking RP luck in our endeavors. I have received my official acceptance from LUT through nipost and sent back the confirmation via nipost registered mail. I am a bit confused and need some clarifications, they are as follows:
I am sponsoring myself because i am into business. I have my CAC, Articles of memorandum,**No tax clearance because I lost mine, my letter headed paper to write to the embassy, receipts of all transactions made in my bank account, waybill dox i gave to customers that bought large goods and made some big deposit in my account.

1) I dont have a profit and loss document and balance sheets, how do I get them. Can i check my sales record and draft one,then use my official stamp on them or do I need an auditing firm to do that for me?

2) Opening an account with the recommended bank may not be possible, so i intend writing to the embassy why i will use the bank i use and that funds will be available to me, hope I am safe?

3) I acquired a health insurance and a mistake was made on my date of birth, i was born on november and they wrote march, will that affect my application?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2016
frankie2K:
to avoid story that touch I suggest look for a sponsor who has all the required document that is My opinion though . I have been following this thread for like two years now. From my observation the guys who used sponsor got there rp easily as compared to the self sponsor peep.

Money done ready I still day find sponsor oooooooo the once I have now don't meet the general requirement
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2016

ridwanadedapo:
Pls how much did you pay for your application fee as am seeing a different amount on the Finish embassy website?? kindly advise asap.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 9:49pm On May 17, 2016
Thanks alot bro and Amen to your prayer
frankie2K:
Godwin buddy, Congrats to you, I pray all of us are granted the RP soonest

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 1:16am On May 18, 2016
[quote author=jeffoe post=45712666][/quote]
Brother, does it mean that without a sponsor, yawa go gas because i dont think i can get one now
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by antosco: 8:50am On May 18, 2016
Congratulations bro. That was really fast
katolistic:
RP Granted grin grin

Jyvaskyla here i come

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by antosco: 9:12am On May 18, 2016
Pls katolistic was it the original documents of his you submitted at the embassy?
katolistic:
Dachizi, i used my uncle as my sponsor,i submitted his;

1.Introductory letter from his org, stating his present position/gradlevel and his yearly entitlements
2. His international Passport Datapage and Official ID
3. Letter of Sponsorship
4. 6 Months SOA
5. 6 Months Payslip

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by antosco: 9:48am On May 18, 2016
Good morning house.

Please has anyone used company as sponsor and was given rp without hassles. If yes, what where the steps you took?

Take for example, What did you state was your relationship with the company sponsoring you? etc.

Pls I need your advises. Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 10:35am On May 18, 2016
Yes every every original except IP datapage and ID card which were photocopies.

antosco:
Pls katolistic was it the original documents of his you submitted at the embassy?

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fintins: 1:21pm On May 18, 2016
emiflex:

Baba congrats oo...I tap into ur blessing o. Na jyvaskyla me self dey come o..God help me on RP too. I Don dey c fellow jyvas guys at last

Baba how far. I think say na only me waka come ooo. I was also given an admission to study in Jyvaskyla, I guess same as you. Buzz me make a relate.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 7:20pm On May 18, 2016
WHO DEY COME EMBASSY TOMORROW?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 8:40pm On May 18, 2016
if you work for the company, then its easy. just say na company policy to train their workers and u will return to improve the company with your new skills..

if you are not working for the company, then say ur uncle is the owner of the company and u prolly gonna take over from him so you need more education to equip u for the task ahead

#my1cent
antosco:
Good morning house.

Please has anyone used company as sponsor and was given rp without hassles. If yes, what where the steps you took?

Take for example, What did you state was your relationship with the company sponsoring you? etc.

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 9:28pm On May 18, 2016
antosco:
Good morning house.

Better still, use the owner of the company as your sponsor and provide all necessary docs like statements, CAC, profit and loss etc
my 1 cent
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 9:30pm On May 18, 2016
smurfymorello:
Please am planning to apply this year....I always like planning ahead so my question is this ...my dad who is my sponsor is not based here in Nigeria but in Cameroon and he is into business and don't have payslips or balance sheet...he sells pharmaceuticals. Please someone advice me how I go about this.....PLEASE ADVICE OOOOO
I suggest you can use his statement of account and his registration docs. and then explain every other in your explanation letter smiley

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 9:33pm On May 18, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:
WHO DEY COME EMBASSY TOMORROW?
All the best in your RP application bro. grin Please when you filled your form online, did you click submit even after all docs have not been attached? then click on "supplement application" tab to add the remaining docs?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by antosco: 10:20pm On May 18, 2016
sirkezman:
if you work for the company, then its easy. just say na company policy to train their workers and u will return to improve the company with your new skills..

if you are not working for the company, then say ur uncle is the owner of the company and u prolly gonna take over from him so you need more education to equip u for the task ahead

#my1cent

Thanks for your advice sirkezman. I appreciate
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by antosco: 10:21pm On May 18, 2016
Thanks anniekoko for your tip.
anniekoko:

Better still, use the owner of the company as your sponsor and provide all necessary docs like statements, CAC, profit and loss etc
my 1 cent

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.