Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (950231 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 10:50pm On May 18, 2016
anniekoko:

All the best in your RP application bro. grin Please when you filled your form online, did you click submit even after all docs have not been attached? then click on "supplement application" tab to add the remaining docs?

Thanks Hannie hunniey. grin . I was able to attach all documents before submitting and yeah, I submitted. Didn't add any supplementary document though. I merged my documents, so, I was able to attach all required documents before submission. Hope u get?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 12:38am On May 19, 2016
wishing you the best
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Thanks Hannie hunniey. grin . I was able to attach all documents before submitting and yeah, I submitted. Didn't add any supplementary document though. I merged my documents, so, I was able to attach all required documents before submission. Hope u get?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 3:16am On May 19, 2016
frankie2K:
wishing you the best
thank you, my brother.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 5:58am On May 19, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

thank you, my brother.
May the Favour of God go before you and go with you. With all the admission letter? In fact you must get RP in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 6:10am On May 19, 2016
fintins:

Baba how far. I think say na only me waka come ooo. I was also given an admission to study in Jyvaskyla, I guess same as you. Buzz me make a relate.

No problem boss ...I don pm u. Make we relate beta
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 6:21am On May 19, 2016
hakeembee:
May the Favour of God go before you and go with you. With all the admission letter? In fact you must get RP in Jesus name. Amen!

amen brother. abi o,make admission letters no go wogbo. grin. .Really appreciate your prayer. God bless you massively! we go pop

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fintins: 6:24am On May 19, 2016
emiflex:

No problem boss ...I don pm u. Make we relate beta

Nice one baba
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 8:58am On May 19, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Yes I get. Thanks a lot. All the best. Cheers!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jayjea: 10:42am On May 19, 2016
@frankie I was also given admission at LUT. i am yet to return it to dem. which course are u going in for? Mine is Energy System
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by gratefulme40: 5:24pm On May 19, 2016
anyicent:

The experience was ok though my journey was a long one cos I took Ethiopian airline. I had about 2 stops; first at Addis Ababa and Frankfurt. I came with over 5k. I told them exact amount I had with me. I was not disturbed nor harassed.

Hi....saw you emailed me. Sorry, i've lost access to my naira land mail account.

Do you wanna say what the content of the mail is here if it's not a private matter?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anyicent: 6:17pm On May 19, 2016
It's a private matter. If I can have your email that ll be better. Thanks,

gratefulme40:

Hi....saw you emailed me. Sorry, i've lost access to my naira land mail account.

Do you wanna say what the content of the mail is here if it's not a private matter?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 6:53pm On May 19, 2016
did interview today. normal stuffs. na result we dey wait now . if dem do anyhow , my spanner go come in handy, na mechanic sure pass . cheesy

thanks to all my FAM here . una too much.

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2016
Nice Bro Just key into my testimony....very soon we will all smile smiley

SCHOOLDROPOUT:
did interview today. normal stuffs. na result we dey wait now . if dem do anyhow , my spanner go come in handy, na mechanic sure pass . cheesy

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 7:58pm On May 19, 2016
Mean while my RP is in Abuja they wait make i pick am grin. Got the mail of RP Arrival this afternoon. I just love the speed at which the waka dey go. Migri dey look face ohhhh...yaaagaa

#Oluwa ni

6 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 8:17pm On May 19, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

congrats in advance bro. kindly share what the questions are like
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by antosco: 11:34pm On May 19, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

you will get the residence permit by the Grace of God. Amen
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 4:47am On May 20, 2016
Thats cool, I am in for Computer Science, sent mine via registered mail to Lut on 11th may.How ur RP dey go?
jayjea:
@frankie I was also given admission at LUT. i am yet to return it to dem. which course are u going in for? Mine is Energy System
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 6:50am On May 20, 2016
katolistic:
Nice Bro Just key into my testimony....very soon we will all smile smiley

Amen bro. Funny enough, next week Wednesday na my birthday grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 6:51am On May 20, 2016
katolistic:
Mean while my RP is in Abuja they wait make i pick am grin. Got the mail of RP Arrival this afternoon. I just love the speed at which the waka dey go. Migri dey look face ohhhh...yaaagaa

#Oluwa ni
I dey dance shoki for you! Congrats baba nla
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 6:55am On May 20, 2016
jkels:

congrats in advance bro. kindly share what the questions are like

Thanks bro. Nothing much. Just same questions on ur OLE_OPI form.
Why Finland, why the course, what u studied as an undergraduate, the relationship with your prospective course, do you have any working experience, your plan after msc, and questions about your SOA, where you got your fund.

Questions about ur sponsor too(if u dey use one)
The employer, occupation, work address, email, phone number, home address, source of income, salary after taxes and u go declare assets too. If you dey use sponsor wey dey into business or wey dey get rental income, you go explain all there too. It's pretty much straightforward, honestly.
You go also fill one consent form make dem for fit verify your account with your bank and dem go ask when you open your account too.

ACCESS BANK dey talk say dem go comot 5k embassy fee from my account for them head office, abehg, shey no be say dem just wan fleece me? Cos it sounds preposterous to me
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 6:56am On May 20, 2016
antosco:
you will get the residence permit by the Grace of God. Amen

Ase baba! Nagode! Thank you!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 7:05am On May 20, 2016
Aaaahhh that would be week of good news ohhh.. Popping go plenty ohhhh
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Amen bro. Funny enough, next week Wednesday na my birthday grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 7:24am On May 20, 2016
katolistic:
I tell you bro. Make migri no put sandsand for my Hennessey.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fintins: 9:07am On May 20, 2016
katolistic:
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fintins: 9:13am On May 20, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Why Finland, why the course, what u studied as an undergraduate, the relationship with your prospective course, do you have any working experience, your plan after msc, and questions about your SOA, where you got your fund.

The employer, occupation, work address, email, phone number, home address, source of income, salary after taxes and u go declare assets too. If you dey use sponsor wey dey into business or wey dey get rental income, you go explain all there too. It's pretty much straightforward, honestly.
You go also fill one consent form make dem for fit verify your account with your bank and dem go ask when you open your account too.

ACCESS BANK dey talk say dem go comot 5k embassy fee from my account for them head office, abehg, shey no be say dem just wan fleece me? Cos it sounds preposterous to me

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, your RP will be granted by God's grace. Please can you clarify the declaration of assets. Is this applicable to sponsors who are into business or regardless. Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by eMidas: 10:18am On May 20, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Please, I'd like to ask you some questions.
1. Does Finland still offer tuition-free Masters degree.
2. When is the next application starting?
3. Does the Embassy require any form of money lodgement in one's account before granted a visa?

4. Please, can I have a word with you off Nairaland?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 11:42am On May 20, 2016
fintins:

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, your RP will be granted by God's grace. Please can you clarify the declaration of assets. Is this applicable to sponsors who are into business or regardless. Thanks

Thanks brother. Regardless and it's completely optional. I feel it's just to corroborate your claim that He/she is financially strong.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2016
eMidas:

Please, I'd like to ask you some questions.
1. Does Finland still offer tuition-free Masters degree.
2. When is the next application starting?
3. Does the Embassy require any form of money lodgement in one's account before granted a visa?

4. Please, can I have a word with you off Nairaland?

1. Not anymore bro.
2. November/December, 2016.
3. Yeah, €6,720 which is about 1.6m naira.
4. Sure bro. Anytime. Pm me
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fintins: 2:20pm On May 20, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Thanks brother. Regardless and it's completely optional. I feel it's just to corroborate your claim that He/she is financially strong.

Thanks bro. U 2 much.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 3:33pm On May 20, 2016
fintins:

Thanks bro. U 2 much.
Welcome boss
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by owoade25(m): 4:11pm On May 20, 2016
katolistic:

#Oluwa ni

katolistic 007. maximum respect. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by chaiks: 7:28pm On May 20, 2016
Gunshots for gurus in the house. You v been doing well. My salute to those that I'll storm Finland soon. God I'll be with you as you set to excel. Please I intend to apply for the next application round. But when I'll the next application be coming up? Is Finland still offering tuition masters degree? I intend to do masters in international relations or political science, which University I'll be ideal for it in finny? wats the likelihood of being admitted in uni Helsinki? I'll like to hear from you to know how to prepare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.