Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (952223 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by antosco: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
Congratulations Temmy. With God I will share my testimony here soon.

temmy2008:
To God be the glory great things he hath done.

I just received a positive decision on my residence permit application. I wanna appreciate all the bosses in the house for their advice,suggestions and contributions to the house especially Olabode,Cmanforall(Kuopio daddy),sirkezman,schooldropout,FaithVoke,anniekoko,Jkels,jeffoe and et al.

To every other person still awaiting a decision,your victory is sure.

My Timeline
Sent documents on the 3rd of June 2016
Had interview on the 15th of June
supplement request on the 6th of July
sent supplement on the 10th of July
Decision on the 14th of July.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
sirkezman:
lol. but are you from the east? you de price house rent?? LOOOOOOOOL

emiflex:
Hi,
this is the one of our cheapest apartments. Rent is 271 € per month, so do
you think it's too much? We can cancel this offer if you want and put your
application back to the waiting list. Just keep in mind that we have many
applicants in autumns and unfortunately we cannot offer apartment for
everyone. Please inform us do you wanna cancel this offer.
Kind Regards,
LOL, I just got dat message after gotten an accommodation offer n asked if I could get something cheaper. I even asked if the deadline could b extended till first week of August, knowing by den, RP would av been granted but with d look of things I don't think dey r ready to do so. By God's grace I ll b heading to jyvaskyla come nxt month. I will like to know if there is anyone going my way and that will b interested in sharing apartment with me. This naira devaluation dey devalue man pocket o. Any interest person should pm me abeg, so we fit rob minds. Thanks
sirkezman:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by cosky: 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=SCHOOLDROPOUT post=47536442]

At schooldropout, pls,pls and pls can i get your digit? i want to discuss some pressing issues with you about the RP process. I already pm u. Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=cosky post=47536551][/quote]
Okay bro, I have replied. Will send my digit forthwith.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by cosky: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Okay bro, I have replied. Will send my digit forthwith.

Thanks baba, you too much

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by MarineOne: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
temmy2008:

I just received a positive decision on my residence permit application. I wanna appreciate all the bosses in the house for their advice,suggestions and contributions to the house especially Olabode,Cmanforall(Kuopio daddy),sirkezman,schooldropout,FaithVoke,anniekoko,Jkels,jeffoe and et al.

My Timeline

Congrats ...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
temmy2008:

My Timeline
congrats to a brother.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
sirkezman:

Hahahaha..for this behari period who no come from d East na?? grin grin. I can imagine her look wen she saw d mail.. She will blike who z diz nicur pricing scarce commodity.. Abeg abeg flush cheesy grin.. If to say RP don drop na it for b anoda tin..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
sirkezman:

Hahahaha..for this buhari period who no come from d East na?? grin grin. I can imagine her look wen she saw d mail.. She will blike who z diz nicur pricing scarce commodity.. Abeg abeg flush cheesy grin.. If to say RP don drop na it for b anoda tin..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
temmy2008:

My Timeline

Congrats bro... Welcome to KUOPIO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
cosky:

Thanks baba, you too much
One luv, bro!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by temmy2008: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
The request I got for additional supplementary information was quite straight forward and thanks to the bosses in the house who all helped me simplify it. Try as much as possible to throw your request for supplementary information open to the house in order to get different ideas on how to go about it or better still u can PM any of the bosses to seek their opinion privately.

1)I was asked to reprint my SOA
-Clarify my sponsor's salary account
-SOA from all my sponsor's account
- employment contract of my sponsor

2) To clarify 3 different deposits into my sponsor's account with documentation.

cosky:

O boy yeee grin grin grin. E no easy oooo... Congratulations for not only getting your RP but surviving the period of the long wait without having heart attack grin.. Guy's still on the waiting list good luck to us and please stay alive ooo cheesy.

From Annie, to schooldropout and temmy time line i think at approximately after 21 days of your visit to the embassy they will DEFINITELY contact you if they need supplements. Good luck to you Temmy and all of us still waiting. Please can you share what was the supplement you were asked to provide and how you went about it? God bless
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
How much are the 3 different deposits into your sponsors account?

make person dey plan ahead?

temmy2008:
The request I got for additional supplementary information was quite straight forward and thanks to the bosses in the house who all helped me simplify it. Try as much as possible to throw your request for supplementary information open to the house in order to get different ideas on how to go about it or better still u can PM any of the bosses to seek their opinion privately.

1)I was asked to reprint my SOA
-Clarify my sponsor's salary account
-SOA from all my sponsor's account
- employment contract of my sponsor

2) To clarify 3 different deposits into my sponsor's account with documentation.

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
emiflex:

Hahahaha..for this buhari period who no come from d East na?? grin grin. I can imagine her look wen she saw d mail.. She will blike who z diz nicur pricing scarce commodity.. Abeg abeg flush cheesy grin.. If to say RP don drop na it for b anoda tin..
no be small thing for we way be "ajekpkako", u could visit the FB page created by your school admission office for new international student, then rub ye not only your mind but your heart. With the nigerians there.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
jeffoe:
no be small thing for we way be "ajekpkako", u could visit the FB page created by your school admission office for new international student, then rub ye not only your mind but your heart. With the nigerians there.

Thanks baba.. I will do just that
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dharmmy007(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Although I'm not processing any of the Finland Universities, I do follow the thread... I love the way you people carry yourselves along... Congratulations to those who have received RP, n to those who are still expectant.. GOD has done it already, n to those who were denied, GOD will revisit you... Keep it UP_May GOD favour us all!

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
congrats to temmy2008. am happy for you...see you in finland... grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Good day house. please i need more explanations. on monday will be exactly one month i visited the embassy. and my e-service is still on waiting for processing. my friend is telling me that my app could have been routed through paper route. some colleagues here on NL that had after me thats 21st june , 22nd have all had their e-service move to in progress as of today. and as they said a decision should be gotten within one month of visiting the embassy. please what could be the problem and how can i know if my app was routed through paper route? please the bosses in the house i need contributions please as am becoming worried. thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
jkels:
Good day house. please i need more explanations. on monday will be exactly one month i visited the embassy. and my e-service is still on waiting for processing. my friend is telling me that my app could have been routed through paper route. some colleagues here on NL that had after me thats 21st june , 22nd have all had their e-service move to in progress as of today. and as they said a decision should be gotten within one month of visiting the embassy. please what could be the problem and how can i know if my app was routed through paper route? please the bosses in the house i need contributions please as am becoming worried. thanks

Fear not, bro. You'll be responded to. I'm sure it won't exceed next week.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
dharmmy007:
Although I'm not processing any of the Finland Universities, I do follow the thread... I love the way you people carry yourselves along... Congratulations to those who have received RP, n to those who are still expectant.. GOD has done it already, n to those who were denied, GOD will revisit you... Keep it UP_May GOD favour us all!

Thanks bro. It is well!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by mohrolake: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Amen in Jesus name smiley
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
a situation where one does not have customer number and dairy number on the e-service portal but was given a customer number at the embassy after interview, what does that entail please?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
paper route straight

jkels:
a situation where one does not have customer number and dairy number on the e-service portal but was given a customer number at the embassy after interview, what does that entail please?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
sirkezman:
paper route straight

thanks alot for the prompt response. so whats the process like? how will i get yo know the decision? and secondly why will the embassy change the route of ones applicayion? is there any reason why its that way or they decide which goes electronic and which goes paper?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
jkels:
thanks alot for the prompt response. so whats the process like? how will i get yo know the decision? and secondly why will the embassy change the route of ones applicayion? is there any reason why its that way or they decide which goes electronic and which goes paper?
shocked manual route things is what I see. Maybe decision and everything will come at once. Better still call or send emails to rectify the issue. My application was routed through both means but decision was routed via manual cos they said that's where my photos and finger prints were attached. I had to send several emails before I finally got my decision via email.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
olabode89:

Na the mayor of Tampere you dey ask where him dey head to.....lol tongue
Hahaha. Make e nor vex o. Na jjc I be grin grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
anniekoko:

Hahaha. Make e nor vex o. Na jjc I be grin grin
please annie, when you said migri said your decision is ready and they are sending it to abuja, did you mail them to enquire or they mailed you to tell you that?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
jkels:
please annie, when you said migri said your decision is ready and they are sending it to abuja, did you mail them to enquire or they mailed you to tell you that?
They didn't email me to tell me my decision was ready. I saw that it showed decision ready on the portal and began to email them. Then they sent an email to me to tell me that my that the embassy of Finland Abuja mistakenly routed my application manually and electronically. And decision has been sent manually. They further requested I contact the embassy for my decision which I did, but was told decision had not yet arrived. Had to fwd the email back to migri and pleaded that my decision be sent via email which they did. Up till now, I haven't seen the so called manual decision from the embassy. Another thing to note is that cos my application was also routed electronically, I got request for supplements electronically as well. Never got any request manually or directly sent to my email. If you know what I mean.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2016
anniekoko:

They didn't email me to tell me my decision was ready. I saw that it showed decision ready on the portal and began to email them. Then they sent an email to me to tell me that my that the embassy of Finland Abuja mistakenly routed my application manually and electronically. And decision has been sent manually. They further requested I contact the embassy for my decision which I did, but was told decision had not yet arrived. Had to fwd the email back to migri and pleaded that my decision be sent via email which they did. Up till now, I haven't seen the so called manual decision from the embassy. Another thing to note is that cos my application was also routed electronically, I got request for supplements electronically as well. Never got any request manually or directly sent to my email. If you know what I mean.
thanks very much annie. the problem i have is its obvious mine was routed manually because i have no customer number and dairy number in my portal just the customer number given at the embassy after interview. so what it will be like is i will wait for the embassy to request i send supplement to abuja and they will also forward to finland and migri will verify and also send decision again? thats seriously going to be a long wait. what do the bosses in the house advise i do please? mail migri or continue waiting? thanks all
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2016
i dont know why too but its nothing serious. it happens like that sometimes. patience is key here. just wait till you get supplement request next week..

jkels:
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2016
jkels:
thanks very much annie. the problem i have is its obvious mine was routed manually because i have no customer number and dairy number in my portal just the customer number given at the embassy after interview. so what it will be like is i will wait for the embassy to request i send supplement to abuja and they will also forward to finland and migri will verify and also send decision again? thats seriously going to be a long wait. what do the bosses in the house advise i do please? mail migri or continue waiting? thanks all
I suggest you send an email by Monday to migri and embassy of Finland. Include your customer number and copy them like 5 times each. Sometimes, cos they might be overwhelmed, things will just be hanging until you prompt their attention.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2016
I think what caused the confusion was the OLE_OPI form. Earlier, I made a statement in it that the form is strictly for the paper application. If u followed the online process, all you should submit is only the printed online application and you don't need to fill any OLE_OPI form . If you go through the two, u will see that the content are the same. And you doing online application and submitting and OLE_OPI form will only complicate and contradict eachother and they will have to process your application manually which can take more time.
God will make it easy for us. All d' best.
jkels:

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.