Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (949756 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2016
I think Hakeembee or so here deferred last yr and applied ds year and i think he got RP .

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2016
SnazzyBaba:

It is the transactional charges on every transfer below 2k Euro.

Yes you can get PTA from ur bank by filling form A or something but the only challenge is that the bank will have to wait for supply from CBN which might take time.

What documents do i need to submit at the Bank (GTB) to get PTA? Please it is urgent.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by antosco: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2016
PHRANTAD:
I think Hakeembee or so here deferred last yr and applied ds year and i think he got RP .

OK that's good to hear. Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by antosco: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by mohrolake: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2016
PHRANTAD:

Thanks school drop in,she already re applied. People have used that her type of documents and have been given RP ds yr, i was surprised wen she told me abt d decision yesterday

Really like your helping nature towards your friend....God will perfect it for her this time IJN

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
antosco:
Good morning all,

Do any of you know of any candidate that differed their admission and received a positive decision the following year?

This is the third time now I have heard of someone who deferred admission to the following year only to get denied .

Cosky deferred for two sessions and baba dey smile with him RP now. In fact, eno defer, e just accept am that year and e no do anything. Na this year e just hala the school say shey e still fit pick the admission up and dem give am. Bottomline of my dissertation na say; do your best and hope for the best by leaving God with the rest grin

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
epsilonwaves:

What documents do i need to submit at the Bank (GTB) to get PTA? Please it is urgent.
for zenith bank, last time inquired passport plus flight ticket/reservation. i think it should be same for GTB
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
GeneXY:

Why not get someone already here to make the payment for you and you can give the Naira equivalent to the person. How much is your union fee? I could help make the payment

Chai!!! My Oga, I did the transfer through GTB today. Although, they are yet to debit my account. Thanks a lot Boss.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 29, 2016
PHRANTAD:
No be me o, but i remember that someone did and got RP this year. I cant really remember the nickname now.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2016
hakeembee:
No be me o, but i remember that someone did and got RP this year. I cant really remember the nickname now.

Maybe i forgot his monicker, cus he got admission to my sch, he even added me on imo and we related for a while and later i read it here dt he got his RP.
Thanks boss
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 29, 2016
PHRANTAD:

Maybe i forgot his monicker, cus he got admission to my sch, he even added me on imo and we related for a while and later i read it here dt he got his RP.
Thanks boss
Me i just got admission to University of Tartu Masters programme this year ni o.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by saintpope: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2016
Your rp decision has nothing to do with study deferment. The university decides on certain grounds especially on health related issues. While migri decides based on the rp application requirements.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by saintpope: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Wetin you won go do for Tartu? Bro that area ba jungle oooo, even people residing in the capital city blood full their eyes...talk less of remote villa....carry enough money cos no job at all there...

hakeembee:
Me i just got admission to University of Tartu Masters programme this year ni o.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Breaking News!!! I don't know if y'all remember me. I was unlucky with Finland last year. I lost a lot of money, time, ginger, happiness. Today, I got my American Visa approved! I wish y'all well, to my friends @olabode89, @dondaddycares, and the many many guys wey we try run Finland parole together, I hope you're all enjoying Suomi?

Your boy is rolling to God's own country!!! It's yet to be seen if it's a better deal than Finland but all the same, me sef go travel commot for Naija!!! hei hei cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
saintpope:
Wetin you won go do for Tartu? Bro that area ba jungle oooo, even people residing in the capital city blood full their eyes...talk less of remote villa....carry enough money cos no job at all there...

Lol, that means i am more informed about the place than you. a place you have never been, you said its a jungle. i have a lot of poeple there, thanks for the advise anyway.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
sureb0y:
Breaking News!!! I don't know if y'all remember me. I was unlucky with Finland last year. I lost a lot of money, time, ginger, happiness. Today, I got my American Visa approved! I wish y'all well, to my friends @olabode89, @dondaddycares, and the many many guys wey we try run Finland parole together, I hope you're all enjoying Suomi?

Your boy is rolling to God's own country!!! It's yet to be seen if it's a better deal than Finland but all the same, me sef go travel commot for Naija!!! hei hei cheesy

Bro! Congrats man!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
sureb0y:

We def remember you! grin
Congrats baba! E don happen! grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
sureb0y:

alas congrats baba
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
sureb0y:

Sureboy don finally sure. Congrats jawe.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by antosco: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Congratulations to you sureboy...
sureb0y:

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Cosky deferred for two sessions and baba dey smile with him RP now. In fact, eno defer, e just accept am that year and e no do anything. Na this year e just hala the school say shey e still fit pick the admission up and dem give am. Bottomline of my dissertation na say; do your best and hope for the best by leaving God with the rest grin

Good day friends, pls I tried booking my flight through Ethiad with two stop; one in Abhudabhi and Berlin but was told I can't. pls has anybody booked Ethiad?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
congrats bro

sureb0y:

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
sureb0y:

The Legendary Sureboy, Congrats Sir!!! I admire ur tenacity and courage!!! kudos Baba

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=sureb0y post=47995212]Breaking News!!! I don't know if y'all remember me. I was unlucky with Finland last year. I lost a lot of money, time, ginger, happiness. Today, I got my American Visa approved! I wish y'all well, to my friends @olabode89, @dondaddycares, and the many many guys wey we try run Finland parole together, I hope you're all enjoying Suomi?

Your boy is rolling to God's own country!!! It's yet to be seen if it's a better deal than Finland but all the same, me sef go travel commot for Naija!!! hei hei cheesy[/quote

Congrats boss..we remember u big time
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
Thanks everyone. It wasn't easy. I was used as a bad example for months. Even my family members started doubting me and it hurt when they started asking me to confess if I really submitted an original insurance cert. It was like me against the world. I mark down the name and face of that yeye white guy for Finnish Embassy and vow say I go everly treat him Bleep up if our paths ever cross. Now, I don free the matter sha.

I remember two options wey people give me. Re-apply immediately and hope for the best or just free the matter and sue Mutual Benefits. It was a tight corner for me. I sold a lot of things to raise another 140k for flight, another RP fee, Aiico, etc. despite having money sitting in my account, money wey I no fit touch. As them reject me the second time, I just mellow.

In hindsight, e go be like say I be one determined weyrey who wasn't discouraged and finally got a better deal, Omo... I don't know how I survived o. It was hell. he next three months, my life was stagant. I no know wetin to do, I just dey spend out of that 6720 euros small small, dey use am forget my sorrows. Thank God for every sha.

Now I go channel my ginger towards enjoying my stay in God's own country! Forward ever. If anyone needs to talk to me, just mention me. I go holla and contribute in any way wey I fit.

PS: Baba Kezman, I apologize for forgetting your username in my last post. you were really helpful. I go relate with you and other people wey get interest when I don reach Hermereeekkkaaa. Thanks. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by saintpope: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sorry bro I don't mean to discourage you but the truth is always bitter, you are just inspiring to come to a place where I have spent 3 years obtaining a master degree before leaving for Finland. Am quite sure all your contactsettings in the country will know me very well, I would have loved to disclose my identity but for some reasons I won't, I can tell you have assisted more than 20 Nigerians to Tallinn and one currently in Tartu...if you feel am not informed about the place no worry when u come ur eyes go see am....my candid advice is that u should bring enough money to sustain you...the 220€ eesti pays to student might not be sufficient, and at times they may demand for tax clearance before they start paying you and that could delay you from receiving it....want to remind you that you have once written me via my email in 2015 try to recollect...well it is a good option to come and study in Estonia cos uni of Tartu ranks among the best in Europe but if you thinking of making little money while there it will be extremely difficult.....this is just a word of advice bro...you can send me a private mail if you need more clarification

hakeembee:
Lol, that means i am more informed about the place than you. a place you have never been, you said its a jungle. i have a lot of poeple there, thanks for the advise anyway.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
sureb0y:

congrats bro. I love ur courage. Reminds me of yesteryears and here I am almost about getting my RP by God grace
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
sureb0y:

Congratulations!!!! Sureboy, I surely remember you and all your posts. I remember all the things you said on these thread and they cracked me up big time. When I read about your plight, I really felt bad but couldn't relate as I wasn't yet signed up on Nairaland. Even this year, I thought of you and presumed you were still following the thread but decided to be silent until something positive comes up. I thank God for you really. How did you apply for the US visa? Is it a students visa? If you don't mind sharing.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sobastical: 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
sureb0y:
Thanks everyone. It wasn't easy. I was used as a bad example for months. Even my family members started doubting me and it hurt when they started asking me to confess if I really submitted an original insurance cert. It was like me against the world. I mark down the name and face of that yeye white guy for Finnish Embassy and vow say I go everly treat him Bleep up if our paths ever cross. Now, I don free the matter sha.

I remember two options wey people give me. Re-apply immediately and hope for the best or just free the matter and sue Mutual Benefits. It was a tight corner for me. I sold a lot of things to raise another 140k for flight, another RP fee, Aiico, etc. despite having money sitting in my account, money wey I no fit touch. As them reject me the second time, I just mellow.

In hindsight, e go be like say I be one determined weyrey who wasn't discouraged and finally got a better deal, Omo... I don't know how I survived o. It was hell. he next three months, my life was stagant. I no know wetin to do, I just dey spend out of that 6720 euros small small, dey use am forget my sorrows. Thank God for every sha.

Now I go channel my ginger towards enjoying my stay in God's own country! Forward ever. If anyone needs to talk to me, just mention me. I go holla and contribute in any way wey I fit.

PS: Baba Kezman, I apologize for forgetting your username in my last post. you were really helpful. I go relate with you and other people wey get interest when I don reach Hermereeekkkaaa. Thanks. smiley

Babosky! Surest boss am happy for you...no be small thing it is well baba

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
sureb0y:

Finaly God hadls vindicated you. I was the one who said, if you dont sue them, i will fight you.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 3:27am On Jul 30, 2016
sureb0y:

Wow, never knew you applied again and was denied. Must have been very difficult.

It's all good now bro. Congrats. Enjoy America.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olagold79: 6:04am On Jul 30, 2016
hakeembee:

To be frank and fair. 'Jungle" maybe too exaggerated , but in terms of seeking job, yes it is a desert. Its actually more serene than even Tallinn in my opinion, I really liked the place. But take the advice, don't expect to find a job, take enough money....but even in the desert God can make a way. I have tasted both places, because I spent a semester in Tartu n I had to come to work in Tallinn, btw hostel is even more expensive in Tartu n some household items.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.