Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (953627 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:
Congrats once again, brotherly!
Thanks again Bro.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by owoade25(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
heading to kuopio. interested in sharing a room? let me know ASAP
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mezzy11: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
HNM everybody, please what email address can be one use to contact Finn Migri?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Mezzy11:
HNM everybody, please what email address can be one use to contact Finn Migri?

Happy new month brother. Use migri@migri.fi
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
emiflex:

Happy new month brother. Use migri@migri.fi
HNM bro. How is your application going? Mine is 12days since it changed to in progress. Hope contacting migri will not pose a negative decision because they wrote that contacting them will not speed up the process? Seems nobody dey go interview after 20th july(i stand to be corrected). Na to begin prepare with faith as all of us go comot this month by God grace.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
frankie2K:

HNM bro. How is your application going? Mine is 12days since it changed to in progress. Hope contacting migri will not pose a negative decision because they wrote that contacting them will not speed up the process? Seems nobody dey go interview after 20th july(i stand to be corrected). Na to begin prepare with faith as all of us go comot this month by God grace.
I dont get u, did u mean people no dae go for interview again after 20th of July, if that is what you mean, i know people going today(August one) , August three and August 29.
Lets just kip our fingers crossed, we shall all sing Godwin ds month.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
PHRANTAD:

I dont get u, did u mean people no dae go for interview again after 20th of July, if that is what you mean, i know people going today(August one) , August three and August 29.
Lets just kip our fingers crossed, we shall all sing Godwin ds month.
wow!!!. What i meant is i have not seen peeps here who said they will be going for interview after the date i mentioned. That led me to make that comment only for you to inform us that some are even going for interview on August29. How will they cope with time because many schools will start orientation this month end or first week of sept. I wish all luck and positive decision with regards to RP

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
frankie2K:

Well, IMO, I think u should still chill bcuz with d way things have bin going this year 12days z still really much early for u to raise any concern. I think ur app moved rada too early to in progress n dats y u r worried. Just chill till like 21 days n if u have gotten no response (u go don GET by God's grace) you can den mail dem.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Happy birthday, baba. Next one in SUOMILAND
kiitos, next one na suomi things. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
jejejejeje we day go jeje we dey go o jeje

the journey na 2014 him start, i couldn't continue because of incomplete docs.

after uaf bleeping my admission chances with there [b]we suspect the transcript might have been opened ish[/b]on the two occasions my transcript was sent. i kept receiving rejection letter from the universities i applied to, not until i was surprised with an admission letter which i wasn't expecting from the last school.

my time line

Submitted online application on the 6/7/2016

was suppose to visit the embassy on 22/7/2016 survived a road crash with just minor injuries hence couldn't make it for the interview. i had to reschedule for on 23/07/2016 at the embassy without informing them

my application moved to in progress on 15/07/2016

i got a positive decision on my application on 18/07/2016

my rp + decision reached abuja on 25/07/2016

my birthday was on 31/07/2016 my last birthday for naija. yekpa

my rp card + decision got to me today 01/08/2016

i have to sincerely appreciate everyone here from the forum founder oga seun thread creator/op dahonestboss , the bosses iceberg, olabode, sirkezman(baba i really appreciate the assistance) etal, awon boyz schooldropin(school registration done resume), jkel, epsilonwave(my turku paddy) temmy katalostic snazzybaba, hakeembee emiflex, et al them babes aniekoko et al

you guy one way or the other contributed to this success story.

in tubaba voice i day feel like ........................................................... make i start to the buy all the necessary opaeyin,

to those still expecting na rp day come ooooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 02, 2016
jeffoe:

after uaf bleeping my admission chances with there [b]we suspect the transcript might have been opened ish[/b]on the two occasions my transcript was sent. i kept receiving rejection letter from the universities i applied to, not until i was surprised with an admission letter which i wasn't expecting from the last school.

my time line

was suppose to visit the embassy on 22/7/2016 survived a road crash with just minor injuries hence couldn't make it for the interview. i had to reschedule for on 23/07/2016 at the embassy without informing them

i have to sincerely appreciate everyone here from the forum founder oga seun thread creator/op dahonestboss , the bosses iceberg, olabode, sirkezman(baba i really appreciate the assistance) etal, awon boyz schooldropin(school registration done resume), jkel, epsilonwave(my turku paddy) temmy katalostic snazzybaba, hakeembee emiflex, et al them babes aniekoko et al

in tubaba voice i day feel like ........................................................... make i start to the buy all the necessary opaeyin,

Congrats bro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 1:04am On Aug 02, 2016
Congratulations buddy. I am happy for you bro
jeffoe:

my time line

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by shayhune: 1:12am On Aug 02, 2016
jeffoe:

my time line

Congrats bro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by shayhune: 1:21am On Aug 02, 2016
Choi..It's been a while. I don miss so many RP joyful news..Had to read from May 11 post.
@schooldropout,jkels,jeffoe,temmy,annie ati béébéélò congrats oo.
I tap into ur good news too

For guys who are yet to go for their interview, the application fee has been increased to 94k oo for electronic app and 104k for paper app.
I'm still confused about which exchange rate they'll use to calculate the €6,720.
I also don't know if these new RP app fee applies to guys that are yet to be interviewed but have paid their RP fee earlier before the change.
I intend contacting the embassy to confirm but I'll need ur contributions pls. My interview date na still Aug 30 cry
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 3:21am On Aug 02, 2016
jeffoe:

my time line

Congratulations Bro...so happy for you.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 3:26am On Aug 02, 2016
shayhune:
Choi..It's been a while. I don miss so many RP joyful news..Had to read from May 11 post.

For guys who are yet to go for their interview, the application fee has been increased to 94k oo for electronic app and 104k for paper app.
I'm still confused about which exchange rate they'll use to calculate the €6,720.
I also don't know if these new RP app fee applies to guys that are yet to be interviewed but have paid their RP fee earlier before the change.
I intend contacting the embassy to confirm but I'll need ur contributions pls. My interview date na still Aug 30 cry

Pls mail them to confirm. That also means the benchmark exchange rate for the €6,720 has increased.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by temmy2008: 5:04am On Aug 02, 2016
congratulations bro.

jeffoe:

my time line

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 02, 2016
jeffoe:

my time line

My oga congrats oo..see as my guy dey happy..thankGod for u mehn..

We on d waiting list go soon show up with our testimonies.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2016
shayhune:

Thanks baba. E go soon happen. But na you carry that date? Plus, the way naira dey fall dey go so ehn, I dey fear for the €6,720 o cos euro to naira na 357 officially as at yesterday
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 7:11am On Aug 02, 2016
jeffoe:

my time line

No let dem catch u with opaeyin o. Wetin u wan go do dem gehz? I don register as attending student since June sehf.
Congrats on repeat grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by coelink: 8:28am On Aug 02, 2016
I got admisson too last yearr but rp denied. I will be applying again soon.

pls what balqnce must we have in our account for the processing, it was 1.5million last year.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by shayhune: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Thanks baba. E go soon happen. But na you carry that date? Plus, the way naira dey fall dey go so ehn, I dey fear for the €6,720 o cos euro to naira na 357 officially as at yesterday

Boss mi, I rescheduled my appointment ni oo and was given that date. My previous appointment was meant to be yesterday but docs never complete(accounts docs in particular) so had to just reschedule. Make u guys go open Suomi floor for us(last non EU tuition-free set), we dey ur back wink
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by shayhune: 8:56am On Aug 02, 2016
coelink:

pls what balqnce must we have in our account for the processing, it was 1.5million last year.

I think it's safer to use the present official rate for conversion. I intend contacting the embassy today sha to enquire. Will get back to u wen I do so
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by coelink: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2016
shayhune:

I think it's safer to use the present official rate for conversion. I intend contacting the embassy today sha to enquire. Will get back to u wen I do so

okay. great. pls get back to me.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2016
And just few minutes ago I checked my online application page, I saw that my application has moved from waiting for processing to in progress..
Went to embassy 4/7/2016 and 2/8/2016 it has moved to in progress. It z exactly 28 days today since I went for interview. God na ur hand I dey o.
BTW, this is my birth month.. August 6th to b precise.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2016
emiflex:
And just few minutes ago I checked my online application page, I saw that my application has moved from waiting for processing to in progress..
Went to embassy 4/7/2016 and 2/8/2016 it has moved to in progress. It z exactly 28 days today since I went for interview. God na ur hand I dey o.
BTW, this is my birth month.. August 6th to b precise.
congrats buddy. We are on the same train. It is now 13days since mine was in progress stage.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2016
coelink:

chaiiiiiii. Why migri deny your RP last year?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2016
shayhune:

Boss mi, I rescheduled my appointment ni oo and was given that date. My previous appointment was meant to be yesterday but docs never complete(accounts docs in particular) so had to just reschedule. Make u guys go open Suomi floor for us(last non EU tuition-free set), we dey ur back wink
No lele, baba. E go best!
No worry, Na red carpet we go take welcome una grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

No lele, baba. E go best!
No worry, Na red carpet we go take welcome una grin

Unna fit join origin and nkwobi too oo. It no go bad na,abi how u c am grin grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 02, 2016
frankie2K:

congrats buddy. We are on the same train. It is now 13days since mine was in progress stage.

Loll, abi oo. By Gods grace d train z taking us to airport grin cheesy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:
No lele, baba. E go best! No worry, Na red carpet we go take welcome una grin
Pls do guys know anyone going to Lapland?? Abeg, I need roommate o
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by coelink: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
frankie2K:

chaiiiiiii. Why migri deny your RP last year?

oboy na fund issue o. but this time I go get them

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.