Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (952988 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 11:59am On Aug 28, 2016
SnazzyBaba:

Yeah?
Though i was later realesed.

It is well bro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
iceberg54:

It is well bro
do i need to convert my temporary driver license which is going to expire in october or just wait till the permanent one comes out in october and then convert it.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
jeffoe:
do i need to convert my temporary driver license which is going to expire in october or just wait till the permanent one comes out in october and then convert it.

I think you can only convert after you have spent at least 6 months in Finland. So you gotta wait for the permanent one anyways......
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kennyausta: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Please my bosses am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering please is there any school any of you knows that are accepting Mechanical Engineering graduate for their Masters in Mechanical or it related field ?
Can anyone in here connect me to any known institution? I will be need also the help of everyone in here to help me with the step to step processes since i knows nothing about the processes.
What documents do i need to get ready and when us the best time for me to apply? If you are in Lagos i dont mind visiting for face to face chat i really need this but i dont know how to go about it.
I will be very grateful to the house if i can be put through. Thanks will be waiting to here from my bosses in here.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
kennyausta:
Please my bosses am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering please is there any school any of you knows that are accepting Mechanical Engineering graduate for their Masters in Mechanical or it related field ?
Can anyone in here connect me to any known institution? I will be need also the help of everyone in here to help me with the step to step processes since i knows nothing about the processes.
What documents do i need to get ready and when us the best time for me to apply? If you are in Lagos i dont mind visiting for face to face chat i really need this but i dont know how to go about it.
I will be very grateful to the house if i can be put through. Thanks will be waiting to here from my bosses in here.
Oga please this tread from start to finish, you will be more than oinformed. Everything is posted already
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
dapsycool:

Hi hakeembee, I am in Espoo at the moment. I have the euro and I need Naira. What exchange rate are you looking at?
How far, i didnt hear from you again, its this week.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dapsycool(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
hakeembee:
How far, i didnt hear from you again, its this week.

Hi, sorry for the late response. Ill call u on the number u gave tonight. hope u aint thinking of google rate grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
dapsycool:

Hi, sorry for the late response. Ill call u on the number u gave tonight. hope u aint thinking of google rate grin
There is CBN official rate, besides there are majorly two ways you can send money from Finland to Nigeria now and thats Western Union and MoneyGramme, so we check their rate. I will safe you the charges you would have paid them to send the money. But serously dont expect me to buy Euro from you at "black market rate". Someone already told me to come to helsinki tomorrow, so call me lets discuss.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2016
sobastical:

Na Google rate you wan use?....Lol chai awoof
What is awoof? and does google have its rate? Because what i know is CBN official rate.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sobastical: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2016
hakeembee:
What is awoof? and does google have its rate? Because what i know is CBN official rate.

Okay sir! im ara here mehn. ..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sobastical: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2016
dapsycool:

That's what am saying...check abokifx and you will wonder...hope I never spoil market sha
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Abog2: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2016
ceiling:

on August 1st and later got a mail from the authority that She was on leave n will resume office on 9th August. and got my decision on 10th August.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
sobastical:

That's what am saying...check abokifx and you will wonder...hope I never spoil market sha
So you are suggesting to him to buy at black market rate? thats great. Better luck next time. If he is truely in Finland, he knows whatsup. I no get tribal mark now, me no be abki fa!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sobastical: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
hakeembee:
So you are suggesting to him to buy at black market rate? thats great. Better luck next time. If he is truely in Finland, he knows whatsup. I no get tribal mark now, me no be abki fa!

No sir, don't get me wrong baba. no vex sit
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
sobastical:

No sir, don't get me wrong baba. no vex sit
You have done what you intend to do already, not relevant to be sorry. This is what you are saying. I can never vex for anything.

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sobastical: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
hakeembee:
You have done what you intend to do already, not relevant to be sorry. This is what you are saying. I can never vex for anything.

Baba, no vex I don confuse sef
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mezzy11: 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
sobastical:

Baba, no vex I don confuse sef
Honestly i no vex, you never confuse anything. So relax nothing do us. Me and the guy already talked about Moneygramm and western union rate already.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kennyausta: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
hakeembee:
Oga please this tread from start to finish, you will be more than oinformed. Everything is posted already

Thanks bro i will go throuhh it i appreciate your responds.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by NELLYWEEZY: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
Please bosses In the house I need ur help I was denied RP and I want you to advise me on what next to do? That is the translation of the document I got from migri today
Please I need it ASAP!! Thanks

RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATION FOR THE STUDY
APPLICANT Asiyanbi, Ibukun Emmanuel
born 13.11.1993, Osogbo
citizenship in Nigeria
APPLICATION Mission of Finland in Abuja, 06.18.2016
The applicant applies for a residence permit on the basis of studies.
DECISION The Finnish Immigration Service does not issue a residence permit.
EXPLANATORY Applicable provisions
§ 46 of the Aliens Act states that if§ 46 of the Aliens Act states that if an alien is admitted as a student
educational institution in Finland, granted to § 45 subsection 1 paragraph 3
a temporary residence permit in accordance with the degree or vocational studies leading to
or, if there is a legitimate reason, other studies. The residence
Granting that the foreign national is solvent and reliable
Insurance issued by the company or institution covering health care
costs. If the estimated duration of studies is at least two years, sufficient
is that the insurance covers the costs of medicines.
Aliens Act § 39 subsection 1 of the residence permit
requires that the alien have secure means, unless this law otherwise
provided. The income requirement can differ from the individual case,
if there is an exceptionally strong grounds or the interests of the child so require.
Aliens Act § 39 subsection 2 of the alien shall be deemed to
secured a first residence permit was granted, if his country
their stay is financed norm gainful employment,
self-employment, pensions, assets or other sources
income so that he can not be expected to be brought on Social Assistance
social assistance within the meaning of the Act (1412/1997), or other similar
the need to safeguard the livelihood of the benefit. As such, a benefit not considered to be
the cost of replacement of social benefits.
Aliens Act § 36 subsection 2 of the residence permit may be submitted
refused if there are reasonable grounds to doubt the alien's purpose
the entry or to circumvent the provisions relating to residence in the country.
facts
The applicant has been accepted to study at the University of Lapland Media Education
training program.The applicant has provided a report on livelihood Access bank account statement,
according to which the applicant's account balance has been 17.06.2016 1 602 169, ie the Nigerian nairaa
vireillepanohetkellä around € 7135. 06.16.2016 Account is a deposit of twice
800 000 nairaa. The applicant is told by the Permanent Mission of filling in 30.06.2016
The questionnaire of the funds from his father George and Asiyanbin
his father's friend Gabriel Ayandokun Ayanleken pensions and corporate income.
The application is accompanied by a sponsor signed letters in which they both
tell the applicant to have transferred 800 000 nairaa the applicant's studies in Finland
for publishing current cost of living.
The applicant has provided a report on his father's wealth his father's United Bank for
Africa bank account statement date range 1.11.2015-25.5.2016. Account is apparent from the account
the monthly amount of approximately 310 590 nairan the pension is paid. The account balance has been
as set out run for up to approximately 656 623 nairaa. The application is accompanied by a
the father's pension and land ownership certificates, as well as a written report, which
He says that the father of the company is not registered or its activities is therefore not
access to official documents. Father has provided a report on his father's friend
wealth father's friend's Barclays bank account statement date range
30 April to 31 May 2016 and the First Bank bank account 1.12.2015-30.5.2016 time period.
Sponsor's accounts have been set out in periods of time and scarce resources. application
According to the sponsor and his company testimonials
registration certificates.
The Finnish Immigration Service has asked the applicant sent 08.09.2016
lisäselvityspyynnössä provide a newer version of their own and sponsoriensa
of all bank statements. The applicant has also been asked to deposit more funds to account
Due to the collapse nairan course.
The applicant has responded to a request for further clarification by sending 21/08/2016
Finnish Immigration Service again earlier delivery of documents and
a newer version of their own on your statement. Applicant's account balance has been 2 08/19/2016
415 131 nairaa. The applicant's account is a deposit of 810 08/19/2016 000 nairaa. The applicant has
together with the application a letter drawn up by the father, the father tells the applicant transferred
funds from pension and the other to his son Peter Adeniyi
funds its resolution Asiyanbille loan recaptures. This evidence
19/08/2016 the applicant the sum of the deposit father says it has received in 2014
amount of pension money of about 13 000 000 nairan, which he has lent 10/08/2015
2 300 000 nairaa friend Olumide Gabriel, whom 18.-08.19.2016
to return the 1 100 000 nairasta father has transferred funds to the applicant 08.19.2016.
The applicant has annexed to its application father's United Bank for Africa bank account statement
time spans 31 July to 17 August 2014 and 1 August to 31 August 2015 and 1 January to 19 August 2016. from the account
is apparent from the applicant deposited 08/19/2016 810 000 nairaa. The application is accompanied by a
Dated 10.08.2015 the loan agreement, as well as a certificate of the applicant's brother and account statements.
The applicant has also submitted the father of a friend's Barclays bank account statement date range
1 April to 29 July 2016, as well as a letter to the father of a friend's drawn up, in which he tells resources
from corporate income.
The applicant does not occur in the sponsor's accounts deposits in the account of the applicant 06.16.2016
the dates or amounts equivalent withdrawals.
Conclusions
The residence permit is not granted, because there are reasonable grounds to suspect that the applicant
The purpose is to circumvent the provisions relating to entry
within the meaning of the Aliens Act § 36 subsection 2 ways.The applicant has submitted evidence implausible account of deposited funds
origin. The applicant is told by funds from his father and his father
Valentine's pensions and income of the company.
on the basis of a report submitted by the applicant is not credible that the applicant '
the sponsor should be possible to support the applicant financially minor
of its assets in cash. The applicant in the sponsor's accounts is set out run only a very
scarce resources, rather than showing us their transaction record of the applicant's account
6/16/2016 deposited funds. It is not credible that the applicant would be sponsors
save the pension or income from the company deposited in the applicant's account sums of cash.
The mere private individual insurance financial support to the applicant is not
sufficient proof of the applicant guaranteed means of support.
discredit to his report, the applicant adds that, in a letter to his father prepared
According to the father's funds come from in addition to his pension of the applicant's brother
to pay back the loan. Also, the applicant's account 19/08/2016 nairan course
due to the collapse of the deposit by the father comes from the father, reportedly,
him returned to loan money, which prior to the father's account does not have sufficient
funds for financial support of the applicant.
The Finnish Immigration Service has not been able to ascertain the applicant deposited to the account of funds
origin, and not the applicant's ability to sponsor candidates to support financially his
In Finland the studies.
Although the applicant has the required number of a bank account with funds, implausible
report, it is not credible that the applicant's income is secure
manner, as required, and that the funds are in reality: § 39 of the Aliens
available to him the resources which he can transfer to Finland
to safeguard their livelihoods in the study.
APPLIED LEGAL ADVICE
Aliens Act (301/2004), as amended
APPEAL Administrative Court of Helsinki
Appeal directions are annexed.
Team Leader Anna Lindström
Inspector Maria Ponkilainen
This decision has electronically certified and printed from the Finnish Immigration Service
the processing system.
PROCESSING FEE € 300, € 300 collected in advance.
The Interior Ministry's regulation of the Finnish Immigration Service deliverables
Charge (1022/2014) Section 3/3 (1522/2015)
CONTACT
The Finnish immigration Service
PL 18.00581 Helsinki
Fax 0295 411 720The Finnish Immigration Service is not granted the applicant a residence permit for studies
on the basis, as
The Finnish Immigration Service hasnt The Applicant Granted a residence
permit on the grounds of studying, Because
- The applicant's income is not guaranteed.
The Applicant does not have secure means of support.
- There are reasonable grounds to suspect that the applicant for the purpose of entry or
country of residence to circumvent the provisions, since the applicant has not
reliably investigated the origin of the funds deposited in their account.
there are reasonable grounds to suspect That The Applicant intends to evade the
Provisions have entry into or residence in the country, Because The Applicant has
not provided reliable evidence nor Credible explanation of the origin of the
assets deposited in Applicant's bank account.
SERVICE _______________________________________________________________
I have received / sent notification with appeal this decision today
________________ Language and received / transferred the decision
The original attachments.
Place:_________________________________________________________
Date: ___________________________________________________________
Signature:______________________________________________________
Name in block letters: __________________________________________________
Worked as an interpreter: ____________________________________________________
Other was present: ___________________________________________________
For information giver: ___________________________________________________
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
NELLYWEEZY:
Please bosses In the house I need ur help I was denied RP and I want you to advise me on what next to do? That is the translation of the document I got from migri today
Please I need it ASAP!! Thanks

RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATION FOR THE STUDY
APPLICANT Asiyanbi, Ibukun Emmanuel
born 13.11.1993, Osogbo
citizenship in Nigeria
APPLICATION Mission of Finland in Abuja, 06.18.2016
The applicant applies for a residence permit on the basis of studies.
DECISION The Finnish Immigration Service does not issue a residence permit.
EXPLANATORY Applicable provisions
§ 46 of the Aliens Act states that if§ 46 of the Aliens Act states that if an alien is admitted as a student
educational institution in Finland, granted to § 45 subsection 1 paragraph 3
a temporary residence permit in accordance with the degree or vocational studies leading to
or, if there is a legitimate reason, other studies. The residence
Granting that the foreign national is solvent and reliable
Insurance issued by the company or institution covering health care
costs. If the estimated duration of studies is at least two years, sufficient
is that the insurance covers the costs of medicines.
Aliens Act § 39 subsection 1 of the residence permit
requires that the alien have secure means, unless this law otherwise
provided. The income requirement can differ from the individual case,
if there is an exceptionally strong grounds or the interests of the child so require.
Aliens Act § 39 subsection 2 of the alien shall be deemed to
secured a first residence permit was granted, if his country
their stay is financed norm gainful employment,
self-employment, pensions, assets or other sources
income so that he can not be expected to be brought on Social Assistance
social assistance within the meaning of the Act (1412/1997), or other similar
the need to safeguard the livelihood of the benefit. As such, a benefit not considered to be
the cost of replacement of social benefits.
Aliens Act § 36 subsection 2 of the residence permit may be submitted
refused if there are reasonable grounds to doubt the alien's purpose
the entry or to circumvent the provisions relating to residence in the country.
facts
The applicant has been accepted to study at the University of Lapland Media Education
training program.The applicant has provided a report on livelihood Access bank account statement,
according to which the applicant's account balance has been 17.06.2016 1 602 169, ie the Nigerian nairaa
vireillepanohetkellä around € 7135. 06.16.2016 Account is a deposit of twice
800 000 nairaa. The applicant is told by the Permanent Mission of filling in 30.06.2016
The questionnaire of the funds from his father George and Asiyanbin
his father's friend Gabriel Ayandokun Ayanleken pensions and corporate income.
The application is accompanied by a sponsor signed letters in which they both
tell the applicant to have transferred 800 000 nairaa the applicant's studies in Finland
for publishing current cost of living.
The applicant has provided a report on his father's wealth his father's United Bank for
Africa bank account statement date range 1.11.2015-25.5.2016. Account is apparent from the account
the monthly amount of approximately 310 590 nairan the pension is paid. The account balance has been
as set out run for up to approximately 656 623 nairaa. The application is accompanied by a
the father's pension and land ownership certificates, as well as a written report, which
He says that the father of the company is not registered or its activities is therefore not
access to official documents. Father has provided a report on his father's friend
wealth father's friend's Barclays bank account statement date range
30 April to 31 May 2016 and the First Bank bank account 1.12.2015-30.5.2016 time period.
Sponsor's accounts have been set out in periods of time and scarce resources. application
According to the sponsor and his company testimonials
registration certificates.
The Finnish Immigration Service has asked the applicant sent 08.09.2016
lisäselvityspyynnössä provide a newer version of their own and sponsoriensa
of all bank statements. The applicant has also been asked to deposit more funds to account
Due to the collapse nairan course.
The applicant has responded to a request for further clarification by sending 21/08/2016
Finnish Immigration Service again earlier delivery of documents and
a newer version of their own on your statement. Applicant's account balance has been 2 08/19/2016
415 131 nairaa. The applicant's account is a deposit of 810 08/19/2016 000 nairaa. The applicant has
together with the application a letter drawn up by the father, the father tells the applicant transferred
funds from pension and the other to his son Peter Adeniyi
funds its resolution Asiyanbille loan recaptures. This evidence
19/08/2016 the applicant the sum of the deposit father says it has received in 2014
amount of pension money of about 13 000 000 nairan, which he has lent 10/08/2015
2 300 000 nairaa friend Olumide Gabriel, whom 18.-08.19.2016
to return the 1 100 000 nairasta father has transferred funds to the applicant 08.19.2016.
The applicant has annexed to its application father's United Bank for Africa bank account statement
time spans 31 July to 17 August 2014 and 1 August to 31 August 2015 and 1 January to 19 August 2016. from the account
is apparent from the applicant deposited 08/19/2016 810 000 nairaa. The application is accompanied by a
Dated 10.08.2015 the loan agreement, as well as a certificate of the applicant's brother and account statements.
The applicant has also submitted the father of a friend's Barclays bank account statement date range
1 April to 29 July 2016, as well as a letter to the father of a friend's drawn up, in which he tells resources
from corporate income.
The applicant does not occur in the sponsor's accounts deposits in the account of the applicant 06.16.2016
the dates or amounts equivalent withdrawals.
Conclusions
The residence permit is not granted, because there are reasonable grounds to suspect that the applicant
The purpose is to circumvent the provisions relating to entry
within the meaning of the Aliens Act § 36 subsection 2 ways.The applicant has submitted evidence implausible account of deposited funds
origin. The applicant is told by funds from his father and his father
Valentine's pensions and income of the company.
on the basis of a report submitted by the applicant is not credible that the applicant '
the sponsor should be possible to support the applicant financially minor
of its assets in cash. The applicant in the sponsor's accounts is set out run only a very
scarce resources, rather than showing us their transaction record of the applicant's account
6/16/2016 deposited funds. It is not credible that the applicant would be sponsors
save the pension or income from the company deposited in the applicant's account sums of cash.
The mere private individual insurance financial support to the applicant is not
sufficient proof of the applicant guaranteed means of support.
discredit to his report, the applicant adds that, in a letter to his father prepared
According to the father's funds come from in addition to his pension of the applicant's brother
to pay back the loan. Also, the applicant's account 19/08/2016 nairan course
due to the collapse of the deposit by the father comes from the father, reportedly,
him returned to loan money, which prior to the father's account does not have sufficient
funds for financial support of the applicant.
The Finnish Immigration Service has not been able to ascertain the applicant deposited to the account of funds
origin, and not the applicant's ability to sponsor candidates to support financially his
In Finland the studies.
Although the applicant has the required number of a bank account with funds, implausible
report, it is not credible that the applicant's income is secure
manner, as required, and that the funds are in reality: § 39 of the Aliens
available to him the resources which he can transfer to Finland
to safeguard their livelihoods in the study.
APPLIED LEGAL ADVICE
Aliens Act (301/2004), as amended
APPEAL Administrative Court of Helsinki
Appeal directions are annexed.
Team Leader Anna Lindström
Inspector Maria Ponkilainen
This decision has electronically certified and printed from the Finnish Immigration Service
the processing system.
PROCESSING FEE € 300, € 300 collected in advance.
The Interior Ministry's regulation of the Finnish Immigration Service deliverables
Charge (1022/2014) Section 3/3 (1522/2015)
CONTACT
The Finnish immigration Service
PL 18.00581 Helsinki
Fax 0295 411 720The Finnish Immigration Service is not granted the applicant a residence permit for studies
on the basis, as
The Finnish Immigration Service hasnt The Applicant Granted a residence
permit on the grounds of studying, Because
- The applicant's income is not guaranteed.
The Applicant does not have secure means of support.
- There are reasonable grounds to suspect that the applicant for the purpose of entry or
country of residence to circumvent the provisions, since the applicant has not
reliably investigated the origin of the funds deposited in their account.
there are reasonable grounds to suspect That The Applicant intends to evade the
Provisions have entry into or residence in the country, Because The Applicant has
not provided reliable evidence nor Credible explanation of the origin of the
assets deposited in Applicant's bank account.
SERVICE _______________________________________________________________
I have received / sent notification with appeal this decision today
________________ Language and received / transferred the decision
The original attachments.
Place:_________________________________________________________
Date: ___________________________________________________________
Signature:______________________________________________________
Name in block letters: __________________________________________________
Worked as an interpreter: ____________________________________________________
Other was present: ___________________________________________________
For information giver: ___________________________________________________

Oh God why naaaa? Did they upload this in your migri portal or they sent it to the embassy to give you?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hello Everyone
I received a decision today. I uploaded my supplement on sunday by 11.40pm midnight. by 12.45 pm today i got a decision but the decision wasnt uploaded in my portal. they said due to technical issues that it couldnt be uploaded but sent it to the embassy and refered me to pick it up in the embassy. I called the embassy and they said i should send an email to them so they can give me the decision. Have anyone experienced that?. my BP dey rise cos of suspense on the decision.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by NELLYWEEZY: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
frankie2K:

Oh God why naaaa? Did they upload this in your migri portal or they sent it to the embassy to give you?
It was sent to my portal
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
NELLYWEEZY:

It was sent to my portal

Bosses in the house, we need ur experience on this.
@adebode
@Iceberg54
@sirkezman
@emiflex
and other bosses..Pls o
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Abog2: 3:44am On Aug 30, 2016
frankie2K:
Hello Everyone
I received a decision today. I uploaded my supplement on sunday by 11.40pm midnight. by 12.45 pm today i got a decision but the decision wasnt uploaded in my portal. they said due to technical issues that it couldnt be uploaded but sent it to the embassy and refered me to pick it up in the embassy. I called the embassy and they said i should send an email to them so they can give me the decision. Have anyone experienced that?. my BP dey rise cos of suspense on the decision.

i think you don't have to worry, Jux send the embassy email as requested and hope for the best cause this Finland people i don't know how their system is, but I for one think their system is very complicated. Was going through your page and I realize you started your process somewhere in July which even speed up to de next stage, so I was surprise when I came across this post, so that mean it took them weeks to ask for supplementary request. Anyways email the embassy and hope for the best after all the decision has already been made. All the best tho.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Tajuidowu: 7:35am On Aug 30, 2016
ceiling:
Yes bro. I think it a new system they are developing. I have been sent a possible cancellation of my permit.
I was granted on the 10th this month n I withdrew some money on Monday n they sent that message.
So pls those granted RP should not try to temper with their bank account till your rp lands for your hand ooo. am hoping to write something to clear myself.

THANK GOD, I DID NOTWITHRAW BELOW THE MINIMUM BALANCE THEY NEED. I ALMOST DID ON FRIDAY BEFORE I GOT THE MESSAGE.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 10:43am On Aug 30, 2016
this doesnt sound so good

frankie2K:
Hello Everyone
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Tajuidowu: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2016
ceiling:
Yes bro. I think it a new system they are developing. I have been sent a possible cancellation of my permit.
I was granted on the 10th this month n I withdrew some money on Monday n they sent that message.
So pls those granted RP should not try to temper with their bank account till your rp lands for your hand ooo. am hoping to write something to clear myself.

Was it after you withdrew and they noticed and sent you the meassge? Becos for me i didnt withdraw below the minimum balance they required. All thorugh
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2016
hakeembee:

You think say you sharp pass aböki or what?

You better conduct your business quietly before rate go blow up more more. If no be CBN Wey block small world all this gra gra Wey you dey do go don enter sleep mode because na black market rate guys go use for you.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
olabode89:

You think say you sharp pass aböki or what?

You better conduct your business quietly before rate go blow up more more. If no be CBN Wey block small world all this gra gra Wey you dey do go don enter sleep mode because na black market rate guys go use for you.
Thank God say you know CBN has blocked it. So na me go come do yeye black market business abi? Let him use moneygram and western union now. Doing business no be by force its choice. So i dont expect antagonism. The principle of business is offer and acceptance or offer and rejection. I have done the transaction already, lobatan.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Dude04(m): 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
Tajuidowu:

THANK GOD, I DID NOTWITHRAW BELOW THE MINIMUM BALANCE THEY NEED. I ALMOST DID ON FRIDAY BEFORE I GOT THE MESSAGE.
Whats the minimum balance now?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
sirkezman:
this doesnt sound so good

i emailed the embassy and they sent me this:
Dear **********
The Embassy of Finland has received a decision made by the Finnish
Immigration Service for your residence permit application. The
decision is in Finnish language. The Finnish Immigration Service has
sent also a summary of it in English and instructions to appeal.
The decision and enclosed appendixes are available in the Embassy of
Finland in Abuja. The documentation has to be collected within one
month from the date of this e-mail. The Embassy of Finland is not able
to give any further information concerning neither the decision nor its
grounds. The Embassy is neither able to answer your further questions
concerning your residence permit application. The Embassy will not
mail the documentation.
The decision can be collected in one of two ways.
Collection in person. The applicant or their legal guardian can come to
the Embassy personally to collect the decision. Kindly come together
with the applicant's passport, and a copy of this e-mail. If you are the
legal guardian of the applicant, kindly bring along your own
international passport as well.
Collection by proxy. You can authorize someone else to collect the
decision on your behalf. Kindly provide the authorized representative
with a signed letter of authorization, and your own international
passport. The authorized representative should come to the Embassy
with their own international passport as well.
The Embassy is open to collection of Decision from 2pm, between
Mondays to Thursdays.
Sincerely Yours,
Embassy of Finland
Abuja

meanwhile this is the mail i got from migri about my decision:

Hello!
Due to technical problems the decision in your case has been sent to
you to the Finnish embassy in Abuja. Please contact the embassy in
order to get the decision. Unfortunately the outcome of the decision
cannot be told via e-mail.
Kind regards
Anna Lindström
Head of Student Team
Immigration Unit

my hert dey beep as I saw the first paragraph of the mail embassy sent me, do every one receive an appeal instruction if d decision is postive? Or is it when a decision is negative?

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.