Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (953043 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by JustCare: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hello guys, I want to know somethings concerning undergraduate studies in Finland
1. I want someone to help me with links of schools still offering free tuition

2. since one can work while studying ...what does there pay look like...can one depend on it?

3. can the statement of account come from your sponsor?

please I need answers ...still reading through the thread though
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
JustCare: Hello guys, I want to know somethings concerning undergraduate studies in Finland
1. I want someone to help me with links of schools still offering free tuition

2. since one can work while studying ...what does there pay look like...can one depend on it?

3. can the statement of account come from your sponsor?

please I need answers ...still reading through the thread though

1. All schools in finland offer free tuition, though they charge some fees on some courses.

2. The pay : not sure about that but you can work for 25hours per week as a student

3. You are to have 6,720 euros in your personal account, and also a sponsors statement of account is compulsory or you show proof of source of fund.

#other bosses can add more. Goodluck.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by JustCare: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
adebasket97:

1. All schools in finland offer free tuition, though they charge some fees on some courses.

2. The pay : not sure about that but you can work for 25hours per week as a student

3. You are to have 6,720 euros in your personal account, and also a sponsors statement of account is compulsory or you show proof of source of fund.

#other bosses can add more. Goodluck.
tnx
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
sirkezman: Cool. My RP has been granted today

congratulation bro!!!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
Inufele1: Please house Kindly Assist me with study materials on TOEFL and IELTS Exams, my mail is my1stgeemail@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance
sent man.....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
akin08: house pls help me with IELTS materials....my email addr is mutiu4real007@yahoo.com
pls treat as urgent

thanks
sent
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
Me too please ikemun@icloud.com
billydragon: sent
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by mecuzee(m): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Me too mate leefrad@yahoo.ca
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by oluvicki(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
billydragon: sent
me too pls...a new aspirant tell me all i will need for d process please.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by seun407: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hi everyone. Am a Final year environmental management and toxicology student. Am i eligible to apply for environmental engineering (masters)?? Please i need ur response asap!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SirHouloo(m): 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
Pls I will be glad if you can help with the materials too.
Haummorloloo@gmail.com.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by oluvicki(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2014
billydragon: sent man.....
please oluvicki@gmail.com
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
oluvicki: me too pls...a new aspirant tell me all i will need for d process please.
boss, try and read from page 1 of dis topic.you will understand every bit of it.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
@All dat requested for the study material, sent!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by seun407: 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
@billy please send it to me seun407@gmail.com
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WhyNa: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kuddos Billlydragon
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 6:02am On Jul 26, 2014
WhyNa: Kuddos Billlydragon
tanx boss..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ibe003(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Looking at how people are hustling to enter Finland of all people,... For your information Europe are not like before again oo, economic crisis have finish many country here, look at Ukraine seeking help for Nigeria. My that live in spain want to relocate to brazil because many factory in spain are moving to brazil. Apart from Germany and Switzerland other eu countries are rubbish no work. unless you want to branch into crime, and you know the consequences

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
ibe003: Looking at how people are hustling to enter Finland of all people,... For your information Europe are not like before again oo, economic crisis have finish many country here, look at Ukraine seeking help for Nigeria. My that live in spain want to relocate to brazil because many factory in spain are moving to brazil. Apart from Germany and Switzerland other eu countries are rubbish no work. unless you want to branch into crime, and you know the consequences

point of information sire, we are going to finland to study not to hustle. Personally, i prefer finland to other european countries because of the "free tution" clause. I wanted to study in UK, the running cost is almost #4million (other expenses not included) while going to finland will cost me less than 200k. In addition i have two friends over there and both earn at least 1500euros monthly from their 25hours per week work times (other "paroles"not included). Maybe "your friends" you mentioned are hustlers. this time next year i will be in finland and in two - six years i will be back to my country (six years, if am able to process my phd admission). Goodluck bro.

10 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
adebasket97:

point of information sire, we are going to finland to study not to hustle. Personally, i prefer finland to other european countries because of the "free tution" clause. I wanted to study in UK, the running cost is almost #4million (other expenses not included) while going to finland will cost me less than 200k. In addition i have two friends over there and both earn at least 1500euros monthly from their 25hours per week work times (other "paroles"not included). Maybe "your friends" you mentioned are hustlers. this time next year i will be in finland and in two - six years i will be back to my country (six years, if am able to process my phd admission). Goodluck bro.
thumbs up, nice answer, maybe those his friends when there with no purpose "smuggled or trafficked"
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by IllCheez: 7:30am On Jul 27, 2014
adebasket97:

Good response @Adebasket97 and in fact mentioning Ukraine as an example when it regards Finland is a comedy series I would love to watch.

Happy Sunday Forumites. I thought I should share my notepad for prospective applicants in the Business/Management field who are new to this thread. They were the Universities which I applied to myself.

Master's Degree Programme in International Business and Entrepreneurship: University of Jyväskylä
https://www.jyu.fi/en/studywithus/programmes/ibe

Master's Degree Programme in International Business: University of Vaasa.
http://www.uva.fi/en/education/master/international_business/

Masters Degree Programme in Global Innovation Management (GIM): University of Turku.
http://www.utu.fi/en/units/tse/units/international_business/GIM/Pages/home.aspx

MDP in International Business and Sales Management: University of Eastern Finland.
http://www.uef.fi/en/ibs/ibs

Multiple Business Related Programmes : Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT)
http://www.lut.fi/web/en/admissions/apply-to-lut/masters-studies

MDP in International Business Management: University of Oulu.
http://www.oulu.fi/degree/ibm

Best Wishes everyone!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
billydragon: sent man.....
Bro, can I please have them too??
phemmypresh@gmail.com
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Frosti(m): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
billydragon: tanx boss..
Could you please send the IELTS study materials to my email too. Thanks. Kooljustrel@yahoo.com
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
adebasket97:

The guy was very extreme. Comparing FI to Ukraine was a joke. Guys from Spain, france, italy etc are flooding here daily.

However, 1500 euros monthly would mean you are doing more than one job. No single job would earn you that as a student. Cos it implies about 15euros per hr (100 hrs per month). But doing two jobs will most likely affect your schooling. Cos then you need to work during the day or overnight.

Anyways, If your sole purpose here is to study and support yourself while studying, you are fine, provided you are able to get a job on time.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by JustCare: 9:23am On Jul 28, 2014
adebasket97:

please how do you mean by less than 200k...in undergraduate studies applicable?
what about bank account issues
please shed light on this...it seems you have got some info. any other person can help too
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uchejustin: 11:47am On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
JustCare:
please how do you mean by less than 200k...in undergraduate studies applicable?
what about bank account issues
please shed light on this...it seems you have got some info. any other person can help too

You will still have your 6720euros man...I said minus other expenses.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by JustCare: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
adebasket97:

You will still have your 6720euros man...I said minus other expenses.
hehehe...that's a million and... man!
really a big money
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
JustCare:
hehehe...that's a million and... man!
really a big money

When you land in finland..lol...u can withdraw nah.....its not a blocked account.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by JustCare: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
adebasket97:

When you land in finland..lol...u can withdraw nah.....its not a blocked account.
you can always withdraw a minimum amount from your block account too like in German.
just that all these money is hard to get for me!
or can we talk of borrowing? I can always pay you fully over there...can even add interest and show you collaterals here in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.